RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


***The lobby - 9 a.m.****

"Xander, did it have to be this early? Is something wrong?" Cordelia asked yawning.

"No Cordy, I needed to talk to you all before the day started to get hectic, I've got something important to say to you," Xander answered.

Yesterday night the LA and Sunnydale gang had gone to bed around midnight. After all the commotion about Dawn's fall, they had decided it was best to call it an early night. Ten minutes ago, Xander had been knocking on their doors, waking up Wesley, Gunn, Cordelia and Fred and telling them to go to the lobby because of something related to William's party. He had also asked Giles and Andrew to be present.

The young man hadn't quite understood why Xander was including him in what was obviously an A.I. matter but agreed to meet the others downstairs. It would be a good opportunity to spend more time with the beautiful Fred.

Angel walked downstairs with a sleepy William on his arm. The boy was still trying to wake up. Angel had no idea why his lover had asked them to get up so early but he could never refuse the boy anything.

"Good morning, sweetheart!" Xander greeted his lover. He stepped forward and gave the blushing vampire a deep kiss.

"Papa," William mumbled when he heard his father's voice.

"Angel, did you hear? He said papa instead of dada!" Xander exclaimed proudly while he took his son in his arms.

William giggled, now wide-awake. His daddy spun him around in the air and made William laugh even harder.

"Mama," William said while reaching for Angel.

Angel took his son and held the boy to his chest while Xander took five presents from the drawer in the corner and sat in the lobby. He gestured for his friends to sit down.

"Angel, Cordelia, Fred, Gunn and Wesley," Xander started. "These five presents are meant for all of you. I will give one to Wesley, Angel, Fred, Gunn and Cordelia," Xander continued while giving them the gifts. He waited patiently for them to open the presents. It had taken him a few moments to find them, but Willow had helped him. He had asked her to take photos of the others the previous day.

"Cordelia, why don't you start?" Wesley suggested calmly, while fidgeting with the present.

Cordelia nodded her head and leaned against Giles' chest. She carefully opened the gift and gasped. Xander had framed a photo of her and Connor. "How did you...? Why did you...?" she asked in shock.

"Angel has told me the story about Connor. I don't want the boy gone from this family. He will always be a part of it, a part of you," Xander explained.

Giles couldn't be more proud of Xander than he was now. He knew the boy thought family was important to have and to remember. "Xander, I'm very proud to have you as my son," Giles stated and smiled when Xander blushed.

"Your son?" Xander asked curiously. He never knew the man saw him like that.

"Yes, you're my son the moment since you started helping Buffy. It just wasn't easy for me to say that back then. But I couldn't be more proud of you than I am today," Giles responded.

Xander blushed but looked proudly at his new father, knowing he had understood his intentions with the gifts.

Gunn was next and the hunter opened his gift carefully. He had a feeling what the present might be after Cordelia opened hers. He couldn't stop his gasp when he saw the photo of him and Connor with Wesley on the background looking at him. "Wow! How did you find the photos?" he asked.

"I called Lorne early this morning while all of you were still asleep. He had kept all the photos taken from Connor and all of you," Xander answered.

Wesley opened the gift and saw the only photo that had ever been taken of him and Connor in a beautiful frame. He tried to fight back his tears but lost the battle and cried. Gunn hugged him tightly. They all knew Wesley still felt guilty for believing the fake prophecy and hurting the rest of the team by kidnapping Connor.

Andrew wanted to give Fred some comfort before she opened her gift and embraced her. He felt her snuggling against him and smiled dreamingly.

Fred shyly opened her present. She wasn't used to get this kind of attention. Andrew was sitting beside her and was holding her in case she needed it. She smiled sadly at the photo of her and Connor. The baby boy was suckling his thumb while Fred watched him. The young man held Fred tightly when she traced Connor's face with her finger. She placed her head on Andrew's shoulder and cried softly, her noises muffled by Andrew's shirt.

Angel was last to open his gift. He was still in a state of shock and awe at his lover's thoughtful gesture. He suspected his gift would be a photo of Connor, alone or with the rest of the gang since he wouldn't appear on film. With a pang in his heart for being once again reminded of his immortal condition, Angel unwrapped the present with William's help. As soon as he looked at the framed photo, Angel let out a sob and started to cry, hugging his son and letting the tears fall into William's hair.

"Xander, how did you do this? I don't understand," Angel cried.

"Just because you can't appear in photos doesn't mean that I have to give up. Did you know Willow could do magic long distance? I wanted to give you something special, so I had Willow magic a camera a week ago. I took some photos of you and William the last few days. After last night's revelations, I asked my bestest friend to copy and paste those photos with those Lorne gave me," Xander said, hugging his lover.

"Angel, show us?" Cordelia asked in a trembling voice, still emotional because of Xander's gift.

Angel turned the frame around and showed everybody the photo. Angel was sitting in the lobby with William and Connor on his knees. Below was written: 'a father with his sons'. Even though he was William's mother.

William let go of his father and gently slid onto the floor. He looked up and saw his mother hugging his daddy. He wanted to hug his mother too. William pushed himself on his knees and grabbed the edge of the couch.

Giles and Gunn were watching William while comforting their lovers. They gasped loudly when they saw William struggling to stand up.

Everyone heard the gasps and watched the boy pulling himself up. Xander and Angel watched their son standing, William smiled widely before falling down again.

Xander watched how William's bottom lip began to tremble before trying it again. He stood five times before humphing because he couldn't reach his mommy, so he settled down on the floor and crawled to his toys.

"He just stood, did you see that?" Angel said happily, tears gone.

The vampire stood up, picked up his frame and went upstairs. He came back a few minutes later empty handed. He walked towards William, sat down next to the boy and picked William up only to settle him back between his legs. Together they played building the tower again, one of William's favorite games.

"Why don't we all clean up and meet downstairs again in an hour?" Xander suggested. He knew he had shocked the A.I. team and that they needed some time to deal with their past.

Xander watched how everyone went back upstairs to their rooms. He walked towards his lover and their birthday boy. "Let's go upstairs, Angel," he instructed gently while taking his fussy son in his arms.

"William, we need to clean up. You can play with your blocks when we get back," Xander said to William, whose quivering lip disappeared when he saw who had picked him up.

Angel was still lost in thoughts about Connor, he stood up and meekly followed his lover back into their bedroom. When the door closed behind him, he let Xander guide him and William into the bathroom. The vampire watched how his lover undressed him and William before filling the tub with warm water and bubbling soap.

William squealed when he saw his daddy using his favorite soap. He turned back to look at his mummy sitting on the toilet and frowned. His mummy was crying, so he crawled to Angel, placed his hands on the vampire's knees and lifted himself up so he could look his mommy in the eyes.

Xander watched proudly how William was standing up again. He saw Angel snapping back to the present and smile when he noticed his son's new trick. The vampire reached out in time to catch William when his wobbly knees failed and he fell backwards, which earned him a grin from Angel.

William was proud of himself; he made his mommy laugh. He turned his head towards his father, still smiling and saw he was busy undressing himself.

"Angel, why don't you and William sit in the tub? I will join you in a few moments," Xander suggested. The young man stepped back into the bedroom and laid down their clothes for William's birthday party.

Angel stepped in the tub and slowly sat down. He reached for his son, standing next to the tub, and lifted him in the air. He settled the boy between his knees and together they watched Xander come back into the bathroom and step into the tub across from Angel.

Xander took Angel's hand for comfort in case the vampire needed it and smiled when William placed his small hand on top of theirs and looked at his mother.

William saw a vision next to his mother and watched someone in the mirror. " 'Liam," he said when he realized it was himself, a honey blond boy with sharp cheekbones, 8 teeth and blue eyes.

Both Xander and Angel observed how William was watching himself in the mirror and laughed. "Papa!" the boy said when Xander was seen in the mirror. "Mama!" when William saw the image of his mother.

"Mama?" Angel repeated questioningly and turned to see what William could be calling 'mama' in the mirror. The vampire gaped at his reflection before turning back to Xander, silently asking for an explanation.

"Remember the photo camera? Willow's magic was so powerful that from now on you'll show up on photos as well as appear in mirrors. The spell will never fade!" Xander said happily to Angel.

Angel smiled back and hugged his lover with their son in between.
They calmly washed themselves and William before slowly stepping out of the tub. They dried themselves and the small boy, calmly arguing about the clothes they should let William dress for his birthday party.

Angel was curious to know how well the party would go. Amongst the invitations sent out for the party, he had not only invited Gunn's friends as well as the Oracles. He hadn't expected the higher beings to actually say yes to his invitation to join the party and had kept it a secret from the others, even Xander.

Xander knew he was in for trouble today, he had invited D'Hoffryn to William's party. Anya had wanted to include the demon in their family at the time of their wedding. Xander wanted to grant that wish to his former fiancŽe even though she wasn't there anymore. He hoped there wouldn't be too much of a commotion when D'Hoffryn showed up.


*****

As Gunn and Wesley entered their apartment, Gunn took the framed photos from his lover and placed them next to the photo of his younger sister. A small cross lay between the frames. God would protect them.

The hunter guided his lover to the bathroom and undressed his unresisting lover. The hunter had never blamed Wesley for what happened and after a period of time the others had accepted Wesley back into their group. They had rebuilt the trust in each other, but he knew the Watcher still had nightmares about the event.

Wesley couldn't to do anything but stare at the photo Xander had given him. It was the only photo that had ever been made of him and Connor. It was taken the night that Cordelia, Fred, Gunn and Angel had to fight a demon and he had been left behind to research and babysit. Instead of researching, he had been playing and cooing with Connor. He remembered the flash; Lorne had taken the photo.

Gunn stepped under the spray, taking Wesley with him. Only then did Wesley snap out of his thoughts and cry on Gunn's shoulder. They stayed like this for quite some time before they washed themselves and dressed up for William's birthday.


*****


Andrew walked Fred to her room and was about to walk back to his when he felt Fred stopping him.

"Please come in, Andrew," Fred invited.

"Are you sure?" Andrew questioned.

"Yes, I am," Fred replied before kissing him lightly on the lips.

Andrew stepped inside Fred's room and closed the door. He walked towards the beautiful woman and embraced her again.

Fred looked Andrew in the eyes and kissed him again, watching his reaction to her kiss. She was pleased to find him kissing her back and she closed her eyes, putting her arms around his neck as the kiss deepened.

The normally shy woman stopped the kiss before taking his hand and guiding him towards the bathroom. "Shower with me?" she asked while blushing.

Andrew wasn't sure he heard her correctly, but when she blushed he confirmed her question. "Yes, I would love to."

They undressed each other gently before stepping into the shower. Andrew grabbed the loofa and soap before soaping her body, tracing her curves.

Fred couldn't believe she was showering with a man she had just met. But it felt so right to do this with Andrew and the young man was so gentle with her, she knew she had made the right choice. When she decided she was clean she repeated the soaping on Andrew's body.

She explored his body and when she reached his abdomen she noticed he was enjoying it as well. He was larger than Gunn, she thought when she watched his hard cock.

Andrew pushed himself under the spray to rinse the soap, he hoped it would soften his cock a bit. The man didn't want to scare Fred and he jumped when he felt a small hand stroking his cock.

"Fred?"

"Yes?"

"Are you sure you want this?"

"I'm certain. This feels right like we're destined to each other."

"I know, I feel the same."

Fred didn't say anything more and continued stroking the hard cock in front of her.

Andrew on his turn placed his hands on Fred's small breasts. He noticed they fit perfectly in his hands and squeezed the nipples softly. He smiled when he heard her panting, pleased to find out her nipples were very sensitive. He trailed his fingertips along her body until it reached her vagina. Still watching her face, he slowly placed his fingers on her clit before moving downwards towards her entrance.

Fred was enjoying Andrew's touches and pumped the cock in her hand harder. She smiled evilly when he jumped slightly and his hips started pushing forward. She gasped when one of his fingers entered her vagina.

Andrew wanted to go slow, but they didn't have much time. He took her clit between two fingers and put his other hand on her right breast.

Fred pumped the cock more tightly into her fist. She felt proud when Andrew screamed her name when he orgasmed, his semen spraying her hand and stomach before the spray washed it away.

Andrew felt himself coming and squeezed her clit. He smiled when he heard her shouting his name when she came.

They sagged against each other before shutting off the water and stepping out of the shower.

Andrew looked at his clothes and quickly dried himself before dressing. His clothes were still in his guest room. "I'll dress and I will pick you up within a few moments. Make yourself beautiful, princess," Andrew whispered in Fred's ear before exiting her room and walking towards his own.

Fred blushed at the nickname and stood in front of her closet to see what she would wear for William's birthday.


*****


Giles carried his girlfriend upstairs, she was too emotional to walk up the stairs without falling down. Xander had shocked the A.I. team extremely.

"Delia? Let's shower before attending William's birthday," Giles suggested before undressing her. Then he undressed himself and guided his lover into the shower.

Cordelia snapped out of her thoughts when she was pushed under the warm spray.

Giles kissed her deeply before taking the soap. He cleaned her body until Cordelia took the bar of soap away from him and started washing her older lover thoroughly. She grinned evilly when she took his hard cock in her hand and began stroking it softly.

Giles moaned, Cordelia was stroking his cock in an increasingly faster and harder rhythm until he came over her hand. He kissed her before kneeling down to start licking her clit. He slowly pushed two fingers inside her vagina while sucking her clit. He kept punishing her genitalia with increasing force and speed until he felt her on the edge of climax. He took her swollen clit between his teeth and bit it gently.

Cordelia felt herself coming and her legs gave out, no longer able to hold her up. She leaned onto Giles, trusting him to pick her up out of the tub and shut the water. They stepped out of the bathroom and dressed themselves.

Giles took the presents that they had bought for William and together they walked downstairs to see that Dawn, Buffy, Willow, Faith, Andrew and Fred were already downstairs, getting everything ready for William's first party.