RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


****L.A. - a month later****

Angel looked around the hotel lobby, Xander and William had arrived a month ago. Since Angel came back from his visit to the higher beings, as Xander called them, life hadn't been the same anymore. The PTB had confirmed that Spike had been rewarded a second chance as a 6-month old infant, but they weren't sure if the boy would remember his former life as a vampire. That would depend on what Xander and Angel would tell him.

Their daily routine at the hotel had also changed. William had stolen everyone's heart. Because of the little boy, they had changed several things. No sharp corners, nothing hot or cold for him to reach when he begins to crawl. The floor was cleaned everyday so William could play on the floor. When they fought demons they made sure the boy wasn't within reach of the demon blood they always took home on their clothes.

Cordelia had ordered Xander to dress William properly. She had taken Xander shopping for the latest baby fashion. Every morning when she woke up, she went to William's room to lay out some clothes, just to make sure Xander didn't pick the wrong combinations. William became a real fashion boy.

When Xander was taken a nap, Wesley and Gunn always took William for a walk. This was something they loved to share. During those walks they got to know each other better, but Wesley was too shy to take it further. They also tried to teach William some words. They always envied Xander and Angel when William would babble words Xander and Angel had taught him.

Fred had finally come out of her room and was introduced to Xander and William. William and Fred took an immediate liking to each other. Since then, she babysat William whenever Xander wanted some time for himself.

Surprisingly, there was one benefit for Angel too, his soul had been secured to Xander. Since then, Angel's feelings towards Xander had changed considerably. He started watching Xander from a different viewpoint.

This young man was confident of himself and his son. He admired the way the young man took care of William. The soft touches when he dressed William, the way Xander always smiled at the little boy. Sometimes Angel wished Xander would smile at him that way. He was nothing like the boy he was when he worked with Buffy. Angel realized he hadn't thought of Buffy's fate since Xander had arrived. He wasn't interested how his former girlfriend was doing. He was sure she would be fine.

He had also started feeling attracted to Xander since he had spotted him naked in the shower. Xander hadn't heard him, so he had watched Xander soaping and rinsing his body.

***Flashback****

Angel walked into the bathroom where everyone showered when they had fought demons and stopped. He hadn't heard the shower running. He peeked around a corner and saw Xander, standing in the shower, washing his hair.

The vampire's eyes widened and followed the soapsuds trailing from the man's hair down his back to the nicely shaped ass. Angel groaned when he witnessed the suds trailing between the ass cheeks.

He quickly hid himself in case Xander had heard him. He didn't hear Xander leaving, so he peeked again, feeling his cock stir at the sight. Xander had turned and was now facing Angel with his eyes closed. Xander's hands started soaping his chest and Angel gasped when Xander's hands tweaked his nipples before continuing down to his cock. Angel's cock was hard, pressing against the zipper. He watched how Xander took his cock in his hand and began to stroke it to hardness. The young man cupped his balls and moaned.

Angel started panting and knew he had to go. He turned around and ran quickly but quietly out, never hearing Xander come while moaning his name.

***End flashback***

Angel had arranged for the legal adoption papers, but there was one little thing he had to tell Xander before the papers were legal.

"Xander, could I talk to you?" Angel asked from the open doorway of Xander's room, staring longingly at the young man's body.

Xander had been playing with William on the floor. He looked up and nodded. William continued playing with his blocks. Angel walked in the room and sat across from Xander. "What's wrong?" Xander asked anxiously, after looking into Angel's face mistaking Angel's staring for a sign of worry on his face.

"Nothing's wrong! It's just that the papers have to be signed and...." Angel started.

"Well, let me sign them then!" Xander interrupted.

"A second guardian has to sign too," Angel said abruptly.

"That's not a problem, Angel. You're his second guardian," Xander said, smiling and hoping the vampire wouldn't know about his secret crush. Not only did he want Angel to be William's second guardian but he also wanted Angel for himself since The PTB had secured the vampire's soul to him.

Xander's opinion of the broody vampire had changed incredibly. When Spike was still 'undead', he had showed Xander that Angel wasn't a bad guy. He had told him stories about how Angelus had taken care of the younger vampire when Spike was in trouble again. The stories had made Xander admire the older vampire and during the past month he had witnessed Angel's caring for William.

Xander's admiration had turned into lust when he caught Angel staring at him in the shower.

***Flashback***

Xander heard the door opening and stilled his washing. When he heard the door close again he had thought the visitor had left and continued soaping himself. That's when he heard a gasp from Angel. He would recognize that sound anywhere. Aroused by the knowledge that he was being watched, Xander closed his eyes, turned around facing Angel and let his fantasy wander. He soaped his body, rinsed and focused his attention on his cock.

Xander heard Angel moan and his cock hardened. Before he knew it he came, moaning Angel's name. Xander opened his eyes, hearing hasty footsteps running away and smiled. But Xander's smile faltered when he realized that he had orgasmed when he heard Angel moan.

Apparently, he was no longer in love with Spike, now that he was born again as baby William. Instead, he had moaned Angel's name at the moment of his climax. He would have to wait until he saw Angel again to see if the man had heard his slip of the name. He might have to leave the hotel if Angel knew about his feelings and rejected him.

That moment never came.

***End flashback***

"Really?" Angel said, stunned at the quick answer. "We have to think of a birth date for William.

"He's 7 months now and it's May, so his birthday should be on October 19th," Xander answered.

"Why the 19th?" Angel asked.

"That was Anya's birthday," Xander said sadly.

"Okay, October 19th it is then," Angel said, placing his hand on Xander's shoulder for sympathy.

"Dadassmeewlll," William babbled to Angel.

"Yes, William. Angel will be your second daddy," Xander answered William with a smile on his face.

Xander picked him up and settled the boy on his lap. He took the offered pen from Angel and signed the papers. But when he tried to give the pen back to Angel so he would officially be William's second guardian, William grabbed the pen and wasn't about to let go. Angel laughed and took out another one from his pocket. Father and Son watched how Angel signed the papers.

"Dudassswlluuhsss," William said to Angel. He threw the pen to Angel and it hit him on the shoulder.

"You had to hit me, William?" Angel growled. He stood up and stalked to the giggling little boy. He grabbed the boy and tickled him. William giggled even louder.

During the tickling fight, Xander helped William by tickling Angel. Who would have thought Angel was ticklish? William crawled away when Angel tried to block Xander's hands. He was now looking at his fathers with interest.

Angel tried to push Xander's hands away, but it only made his hands move to spots he normally didn't come near of. Xander leaned forward and slipped, falling on top of Angel. The young man blushed bright red when he noticed where his hands had landed. He quickly pulled his hands off Angel's cock and thighs before climbing off the vampire. He quickly sat behind William, who was clapping his hands as if to applause for the performance his fathers gave him, to hide the evidence of his arousal.

Angel coughed, stood up and tried to cover his hard cock with the now signed papers. "I will handle the rest and when that's done, I'll let Cordy arrange some food for us and William. You might want to change his diaper before you come down though," Angel said, leaving the room quickly.

Xander watched how Angel walked out of the room, eyes fixed on the hard cock outlined in Angel's pants.

"I think it's time for me to woo your other daddy, William," Xander whispered in William's ear, who in turn squealed his answer by overflowing his diaper.

"William!" Xander whined when he finally realized why his pants were wet.

****

Angel didn't know what to do, Xander kept sending him flowers, candy and stuffed toys, which he gave to William in turn. Cordelia embarrassed him by repeatedly asking whom they were from.

Angel knew the gifts were coming from Xander. He had seen the young man watching him, curious about how he would react to the next present. After a few days, Angel started sniffing the air. A wall of pheromones came his way every time Angel looked at Xander. He didn't understand why the boy would be attracted to him, instead of hating him as he used to in Sunnydale. His feelings towards the young man grew with each day and he hoped he could ask Xander about his feelings one day.

Xander was enjoying himself. He never knew vampires could blush. The first time he sent Angel flowers, the vampire had stuttered. The second time, the vampire had blushed. His feelings for Angel flew through the roof, the small signs Angel gave away whenever he received another gift were sent straight to Xander's heart.

Xander continued sending Angel presents and every time sneaking glances at him. And Xander looked down whenever Angel looked at him, sniffing the air. Xander knew he was giving off pheromones, but he couldn't help himself. Each day his feelings deepened and lust turned into love.

****

The gang sat in the lobby of the hotel. For the first time since William and Xander had arrived, they had some time off. No visions, so no actions to help the helpless. Cordy watched Xander and Angel. She knew they liked, maybe even loved each other but she was getting nuts from Xander's sneaking glances and Angel's hesitation in responding to the boy's interest. She decided to take the matter into her own hands.

Xander was throwing quick glances at Angel again. The dark haired vampire sat on the couch holding their son. Every time he saw Angel smiling, he felt his cock stirring. //Oh god, I want him!//

Angel felt someone looking at him and looked up to see Xander looking down quickly. The vampire continued gazing at the young man, his eyes roaming over the young man's body. //Need to touch him!//

"Guys, are you listening to me?" Cordy asked sharply, after finding the men staring at each other instead of listening to her.

"What?"

"I'm sorry, Cordy," several voices rang through the lobby.

"I was talking about Angel and Xander, guys. Not you two," Cordy snapped at Wesley and Gunn.

"Cordy? What were you talking about?" Xander asked.

"Don't you think it would be time for you two to kiss? You've been staring at each other since the moment Angel came back with the announcement that his soul had been secured," Cordy said.

Both men looked startled, not realizing others had seen their staring.

"You want me?" Xander whispered seductively, only audible to the vampire.

"Xander, let's go upstairs. We need to talk," Angel said when he heard the question. He stood up, still holding William who reached for his other father. Angel felt nervous, he was finally confronting Xander about the presents he kept sending.

"Dadadadada," William babbled, pointing at Xander.

"Yes, son. Daddy is here," Xander replied to the little boy and followed Angel to his room. Xander was shivering, he didn't know what he was going to tell Angel.

****

Inside Xander and William's bedroom, Angel and Xander stood in front of each other. Angel breathed in the smell of Xander's arousal and stared at Xander's lips.

Xander stepped forward and kissed Angel on the lips; he felt his cock stir when their kiss deepened. William continued babbling but neither men heard it.

The kissing was rudely interrupted when William pulled Angel's hair. "Ouch!" Angel shouted.

William giggled. "You like that?" Angel asked the boy, while pulling the boy's honey blond hair gently. William only giggled louder.

Xander walked towards the door and shouted down the stairs. "CORDELIA!?!"

"What?" Cordelia replied after storming upstairs, afraid something had happened. As an answer, a babbling William was placed in her arms, without any further explanation.

Xander closed the door and walked straight to Angel. He pushed the vampire on the bed, straddled his lap, placed his arms on the sides of Angel's face and kissed him deeply.

Angel was shocked, he didn't expect Xander to throw him on the bed. Angel didn't hesitate any longer and kissed him back, placing his hands on the young man's hips and pulled them against him. He pushed his cock against Xander's and received a thrust back. He moaned at the feel of that warm body against his cool one.

Xander lost himself in the kiss; he wanted to do this since Angel had seen him naked in the shower. After that, he had dreamed about being intimate with Angel. Those dreams turned into daydreams, which was a risk because he always came at the end. The last time he had hardly enough time to cover himself up with a pillow.

He had pictured Angel coming into the lobby naked from the waist up because a demon had ruined his shirt. Xander couldn't stop staring at the muscular chest. Before he knew it, he felt himself come in his pants. Xander had been embarrassed that this had happened when Cordelia, Wesley and Gunn were close by. As soon as he was alone he quickly ran upstairs to his room.

"Xander, we need to talk," Angel tried to speak but Xander kept kissing him. Angel pushed Xander far enough for the boy to look at him.

"What about?" Xander gasped out.

"Us," Angel grumbled.

"What about us?" Xander said, leaning forward to nibble on Angel's neck. He finally had Angel in his arms and he wasn't letting the vampire go.

"Xander, I thought you hated me?" the vampire gasped out.

"I haven't in a long time. Spike told me stories about you. Even though I hate vampires, you and Angel are exceptional. You both changed, you helped us fight the demons and your capacity to sacrafice. Since I've moved to L.A. with William, my feelings for you have changed from admiration into caring and love," Xander explained.

"Love? But Xander, I'm a vampire."

"Don't care...didn't stop me from loving Spike..."

"But how long have you wanted me? All those presents..." the vampire gasped out.

"Since you saw me naked in the shower," Xander muttered, gently biting Angel on his collarbone.

"Ah shit! You...ah...saw...m.me?" Angel managed to stutter.

"Yeah! I've wanted you since that moment. I want to know you better. I want to be with you. I want to raise William with you," Xander pointed out.

"Right, the same things I want with you," Angel replied.

"Good. Now can we get back to the kissing part?" Xander whispered.

Angel just nodded and kissed his soon-to-be-lover. They continued kissing even when Cordelia walked in with their son. She placed William on the ground and watched how the boy tried to crawl to his parents. He started whimpering when he couldn't get closer to his still kissing fathers.

Xander ended the kiss when he heard William whimpering and looked up to see Cordelia standing in their room, watching them. He stood up from his place on Angel's lap. He walked towards the boy, kneeled in front of him and held out his arms.

"So, finally done with the kissing?" Cordelia questioned with a smile.

"Cordy, first you want us to kiss and now it's taking too long?" Angel asked, obviously frustrated about the interruption.

William squealed when he finally managed to reach Xander who was waiting for him. His hands grabbed Xander's. "Sshennassline," William said.

"Really? And what did you do then?" Xander said, pretending to understand the boy and laughing when his son answered by placing his sticky hand in Xander's hair.

Xander picked the boy up and walked downstairs, followed by a a scowling Angel and a grinning Cordelia . A surprising scene greeted them in the lobby. Gunn and Wesley were sitting on the couch kissing each other, not noticing the others coming in.

"So when did you two get together?" Angel asked the men.

Wesley and Gunn separated when they heard Angel's voice. Wesley blushed bright red and looked down at the floor, too embarrassed at being caught.

"Just now. Cordelia told us to kiss, she can be very persuasive!" Gunn answered calmly, hugging his shy lover.

"Are you two together now?" Wesley asked, watching the two men standing close together.

"Yep," Xander answered and squeezed Angel's ass. Everyone laughed when they heard Angel's 'eep'.

"Well, we're a couple now, thanks to Cordelia. Maybe we should get someone for her too. Let's see, who would be a good lover for Cordelia?" Wesley stated, his shyness gone when he thought about payback for the embarrassment she had caused him.

"Excuse me! You're not setting me up with a blind date!" Cordelia stated angrily. "I can pick my dates myself, thank you very much!

The two couples ignored the girl's protest and joined heads, discussing who would make Cordelia a happy woman.