RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


***Night time at the Burrow***

Xander stood in his sons' room, preparing himself for his and Angel's bonding ceremony. He was wearing a silver tux with a bright red tie. The red tie had been a father's day gift from William and the boy had insisted that he wear it tonight. He turned to Lorne, who had been helping him, to see if he looked all right.

"Are you sure the girls arrived safely?" Xander asked again after Lorne and Severus had brought their friends for the bonding ceremony.

"They're fine and can't wait to see you," Lorne answered calmly. He and Severus had used the fireplace to go to Italy where the girls were in an attack position when they came out. It would have been funny if the women hadn't been heavily armed.

The green demon nodded and whistled at the complete attire. He looked down to see Draco and Harry trying to imitate him in whistling. In actuality all that was heard was the rushing of air and some spit thrown in for good measure. He chuckled but praised them for a good job. It earned him two bright smiles.


*****


Angel was nervous as Wesley helped him in his dark blue tux with a golden tie. It had been a mother's day gift from his boys. The vampire looked into the mirror and breathed deeply, hoping it would calm his nerves. But being pregnant didn't help much.

Wesley watched his friend as they prepared themselves for the bonding ceremony to begin. He was proud when Angel had asked him to be his best man. Wesley left the vampire in his room to stand under a large willow tree.

The Oracles waited patiently for their champion to come out of his room. They were glowing with pride as the vampire had asked them to give him away.

Xander stood next to Albus Dumbledore, as the wizard would be performing the ceremony. His father stood to his right and Wesley to the left. He heard soft music playing in the background before looking up the path. William, Draco and Harry were all wearing black pants with blue shirts, guiding Angel towards him. His beautiful, pregnant, dark haired lover was slowly making his way towards him, taking the speed of their youngest son Harry. Lily was on Wesley's lap while Anya sat in Gunn's lap. Both girls wore a white dress with little blue and green flowers.

Harry and Draco were smiling as they got to help their older brother escort their mother up the path to meet their father. They watched as Xander and Angel held hands. William guided the two youngsters to their seats before sitting next to Dawn. He looked up to her as she took his hand. The boy blushed, but held her hand nevertheless.

Xander grinned when Dawn took William's hand while the boy acted shyly. "William got a girlfriend."

Angel looked at their son and smiled tenderly at the display. There had been no time in introducing the ex-Sunnydale clan to the London family as chaos had reined when the women had to get dressed for the bonding of their dear friends rather quickly. Dawn and William had arranged their chairs next to each other the moment the young boy had spotted her. William instinctively knew that this young woman was very important to him.

"We are here together to witness the bonding between Alexander Harris and Liam Harris," Albus started quietly.

Everybody watched the two men kiss the moment Albus said the two men were now bonded. He smiled as their children clapped their hands. Behind the children sat Severus, holding hands with Ethan, as well as all the other members of their extended family. Albus finally looked at the young women in front sitting next to a blushing William. He stared suspiciously at the redhead as her aura was mingled with dark magic.

Willow was fidgeting as the old man stared at her like he could read her without asking questions. She understood from Gunn that they were among magical people and couldn't help but feel frightened. She had done so many bad things with magic, that she wasn't comfortable being around magic. She looked up to see the wizard standing in front of her.

"You're going to be just fine," Albus whispered to the nervous woman.

Willow smiled shyly as she needed to hear that. She nodded and looked at her best friend, who was still kissing Angel deeply.

"When Xander is done with our Champion, we would like to give him his reward," the siblings said in unison.

Xander broke the kiss, leaving Angel dazed behind. "You're getting your reward, sweetheart," Xander said as he guided the vampire towards the Oracles.


*****


Angel sat still on the bench outside on the Weasley's veranda. His sons sitting next to him, touching him as their mother was now warm instead of cool. His daughter was looking at him, smiling and blowing raspberries. His husband standing in front of him, taking photos for their album as if it was only temporary. But it wasn't; he was human and would stay that way.

Xander sat down next to him, lifting Draco in his lap and together they stared at the horizon as they thought of their bonding and the jobs that had been offered.

"Do you want to stay in L.A.?" Xander asked curiously.

"No, I want to be with you. And if that means here in London or somewhere else, I don't care," Angel answered, hugging Lily, while playing with her hands.

"I want to take this chance. Let's do this and give our children the childhood of their lives," Xander exclaimed as he brushed Draco's blond hair away from the silver eyes.