RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


"William! Liza!" Richard called out furiously as he and Oz were splashed with water again.

"Fred! George!" Molly shouted sternly at her twins as they had convinced William and Liza into pulling pranks on the others.

"Liza, could you please come here? I need to talk to you," Richard asked and watched how his daughter worked her way onto his lap and looked at him with her big bright eyes.

"What wrong, Daddy?" Liza asked with a quiver in her voice, noting that Oz's arm was wrapped around her daddy.

"Nothing's wrong, sweetie. It's just that Oz and I are becoming more serious in our relationship and I want to know what you think," Richard said in a calm voice that belied his nervousness.

Liza saw both men looking at her as if life depended on her answer. she had all the answers. "You like my Daddy?"

"Yes, I like your daddy more every day," Oz answered as he squeezed Richard's side gently.

"You don't hurt my daddy?" Liza asked again.

"No, I would never hurt your daddy," Oz answered quite calmly.

"You hurt him, I hurt you!" Liza stated calmly but her eyes told Oz enough as she climbed off her father's lap to continue playing with William and the twins.

"I guess that means OK." Oz asked as he softly kissed Richard's lips.

Richard didn't answer, but deepened the kiss. He stopped when he finally noticed the sappy looks he was getting from his friends and family. received from his family and friends. "Let's go!" Richard said as he took Oz's arm and dragged the other man upstairs to their room.

"Oz? Don't forget the locking and silencing charm!" Molly ordered. She never received an answer.


*****


"Draco, Harry, William, Liza, it's nap time," Angel said before standing perfectly still. He looked at his stomach then ran straight to the bathroom.

"Angel, are you okay?" Xander asked as he watched his lover sprint to the bathroom. He followed and knelt behind Angel on the bathroom floor.

The vampire placed his head on the porcelain toilet and whispered Xander's shoulders before whispering "I guess we didn't use the condom."

Silence.

"Mommy give brother?" William asked as he saw his mommy throwing up again. He remembered his mother throwing up before he was given his sister.

"We don't know. Let's get a doctor," Xander said as he guided Angel and the children into their bedroom. Xander noticed his daughter sitting in her crib playing with her dolls.

Suddenly the Oracles appeared in their bedroom. "We have come with an important message," they said without greeting.

"Blus! Blue!" William squealed before hugging their legs.

"Hello William," they answered in unison.

"What kind of message?" Xander asked as held his nauseous partner in his arms.

"Our champion will have his reward," the Oracles said vaguely.

"What kind of award?" Xander asked again impatiently.

"He will shansu tonight," they answered and watched the realization dawn on their faces.

"I will become human?" Angel whispered before taking William into his arms and Draco and Harry hugging his legs.

"Yes, we will take care of everything. And we will return tonight for your name," the Oracles answered.

"But I already know my name," Angel answered softly before looking at Xander.

"And that would be?" Blue replied in her imperious tone. She was curious to know and did not want to wait. Their champion had embraced them into his family and that fact alone made him special.

"Liam Harris," Angel answered clearly.

To say Xander was surprised would be an understatement, they had never discussed Angel's former name. He was so happy and proud that Angel wanted to take his name. He fingered the little box in his pocket and couldn't help but smile brightly at the perfect timing.


*****


Oz pushed Richard onto the bed before straddling the older man and kissing him deeply. The werewolf knew Richard wasn't ready for more and just touched the patches of skin he could touch.

Richard enjoyed every bit of attention from Oz. He was still surprised that he attracted to another man. He always had been attracted to women until he laid eyes on the red headed werewolf. He gasped when Oz found his right nipple and nibbled on it. His hands touched the muscled back until they rested on Oz's small area of his back, just above the rounded ass cheeks.

Oz moaned as he licked and bit gently on the little nub before turning to its twin. The body beneath him arched and Oz grinned...he found a sensitive spot on the gorgeous man below him. He let go of the nipple before looking into the flushed face.

Bright blue eyes looked up at him, dark brown hair falling on the pillow and red puffy lips. Oz kissed Richard gently and lovingly before his hands found the zipper and unzipped the black jeans.

Richard lifted his hips to help Oz push his jeans down. to his knees. He felt a warm hand taking his aching erection and stroked his warm skin before pumping him harder.

Oz watched Richard's face as he stroked the heated skin of the large cock. With his other hand he cupped the heavy balls before leaning down and licking the oozing cock.

Richard watched Oz lean forward to suckle of his cock head and his orgasm swept over him. He shot his semen into Oz's mouth, and moaned loudly as he noticed Oz swallowing. Oz lay down next to him and unzipped his own jeans.

Oz took himself into his hand and stroked slowly. He smiled when the large hand pushed his own hand away before fisting his cock. He pushed his hips into Richard's hand as the man pumped him towards his orgasm. He couldn't stop his howl as his pleasure coursed through his body, semen splattering on Richard's chest.

Richard brought his hand to his mouth and slowly licked Oz's semen off of his hand, looking at his lover as the panting went heavier. He took the werewolf in his arms before snuggling against him.


*****


Liza looked upstairs when she heard her father moaning and curiously looked at the others.

"Okay, I guess Daniel forgot about the silencing charm?" Charlie Weasley smiled as he heard the howl as well.

"Daddy is making Angel noises," Liza said quietly while looking at William.

William, who had recognized the noises as well, looked at his mother, who looked embarrassed at the floor "Yes, mommy noises," he agreed.

Xander laughed loudly at the children's logic before kissing Angel deeply. He looked deeply into the warm brown eyes before kneeling in front of him next to Harry and Draco.

"Angel, I love you with all my heart and soul. With our children, you are my life," Xander said with an honesty in his voice that stunned the vampire to his core. "Will you bond with me?"

Angel nodded, as he was speechless before crying softly in Xander's arms. "Yes," he whispered. He watched the children surround him as Xander slid the ring on his finger.

"So when's the wedding?" Oz asked as he and Richard arrived just in time for the felicitations.