RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


***Two hours later***


As Harry and Draco were giving William his drawing, Harry suddenly screamed. The boy started crying while grabbing his forehead. Xander quickly picked him up as Ethan fire called for Severus and Albus.

The Headmaster had explained the significance of Harry's scar immediately before they officially adopted the children into their family They knew someone or something would be coming after Harry but they didn't think it would be so soon.

As Albus and Severus entered their lobby, they immediately secured the hotel with a protection spell. This new ward would alarm several members of the Hogwarts' staff in case more help was needed.

Xander removed Harry's hand to look at the scar and it was bright red. He gently kissed it and he was glad the redness disappeared.

Harry was still instantly when he felt his father's kiss. He stared stunned at his father as he lifted his hand to touch his scar. The pain was gone!

Angel had been watching the tender moment and snickered. "You do know that every time one of them is hurt, they are coming to you, don't you?"

Xander shrugged and smiled, helping his children feel better was one chore the he would never tire of. Harry snuggled against his shoulder when Severus and Albus came back to the group.

"What happened? Did you see anything?" Ethan asked worried.

"Stop it, Ethan," Severus said blushing, as he looked around at all the curious looks the family was giving him.

"So, when did you two get together?" Andrew asked calmly.

"I told them the same thing I told Angel and Xander as well as Gunn and Wesley," Cordelia said dryly.

"Told you so!" Gunn stated as he stuck out his tongue at Xander causing all children to giggle.

"I need a holiday!" Angel muttered while holding Draco and Lily.

"That can be arranged, if you like," Albus answered as if he already had been planning.

"Where would we go? Our family is too large to just get a hotel or something," Xander asked as he held Harry. The boy had fallen asleep as soon as he laid his head on his father's shoulder.

"The Weasley's have a large home and they wanted Draco and Harry to visit them when they heard of the sad news about their parents. Let me just fire call and I'll let you know," Albus answered while he walked towards the fireplace.

All of a sudden, the wards rang loud, causing Severus and Albus to stand ready for attack, when a green demon entered the hotel, stopping when he noticed the two strangely dressed men. "Is Angel here?"

"Lorne? I thought you were in New York, starting another karaoke bar?" Angel questioned as he welcomed the green demon.

"It didn't work out. I was hoping I could help you guys, with fighting or something else," Lorne answered, while staring at his friends. "Did I miss something?"

"You missed a lot!" Cordelia then began explaining all of the new changes that had happened to their family.


*****


"Are you sure this family wouldn't mind such a large group imposing on them for a few weeks? What about D'Hoffryn? We have to let him know about our whereabouts," Xander said, worriedly as they packed their suitcases for their sudden holiday.

"Daddy, I done packing," William announced as he placed his backpack with his father's suitcase.

Angel watched his oldest son as he began helping his little brothers pack as he had been instructed. He was growing up to be a little man.

"Draco, what's wrong?" Angel asked worriedly as the blond boy suddenly cried out. When he reached down to pick him up, he saw a small yellow puddle of urine around the small feet. "Oh, that's what's wrong. You were too late to use the potty. It's OK son, don't worry about it."

"Xander, I'm going to clean Draco and then we're set to go!" Angel shouted while carrying Draco into the bathroom. The vampire shifted to his game face when he saw several faces staring at him through the window. "Draco, we'll have to clean you later," Angel said, trying not to frighten his son."

The vampire rushed downstairs, shouting that there were strangers outside the hotel watching them.

Chaos began as soon the wards alerted Albus and Severus that several more men were trying to come inside. Harry screamed when his scar started to hurt him again and he hugged his father tightly, hoping his father would make the pain go away.

Albus and Severus' spells defeated most of the attacking men, but a hooded creature entered calmly as if nothing had happened and looked at the family. Gunn protecting his lover and daughter while Xander did the same to his family, Giles pushed Cordelia behind his back as Richard held Liza in his arms, Andrew holding Fred. Harry screamed loudly when the creature lunged towards William.

Each person looked at Harry as a beam of white light shot from the small body into the creature's heart, leaving it screaming until it exploded in million tiny black pieces.

Xander, with Harry in one arm, picked William up in the other while Albus prepared the fireplace to move them quickly into their safe house at the Weasley's.


*****


Molly Weasley was startled as a large group of people flew hurriedly into her living room. A young man introduced himself quickly before checking each child that entered.

Draco, who was crying hung onto Angel's neck when the vampire entered, quickly looked around.

"Molly, where's the bathroom?" Albus asked as he stood next to Angel who still had a wet Draco in his arms.

"It's over here," Molly guided the vampire and his precious burden to the bathroom before returning into the living room. She saw that most of her children had already gathered in the doorway to watch the new group of people.

Xander, who had introduced himself to Mrs. Weasley, shook her hand before he sat on the chair with three children. That's when she noticed that one of the children was a small baby girl, around Ginny's age.

Angel returned to the living room holding a towel clad Draco as the vampire searched the boy's bag for some clean clothes. Draco, himself, was more interested in Angel's hair then anything else. "Ouch, Draco. What has William been teaching you?"

William giggled when he saw Draco doing the same thing when he was younger...pulling his mother's hair. His giggling turned into squealing as Angel began tickling his son's sides. The laughter echoed throughout the entire house, causing more members of the Weasley family to enter the living room.

Angel picked up some dry clothes for his son and began dressing him. When his son was dressed, he placed the boy on his feet and took the small hand into his own before slowly walking back to the others.

"Mrs. Weasley, Mr. Weasley, I would like you to meet my family. My lover Angel, our oldest son William, our two adopted sons Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy and our daughter Lily," Xander said before turning the other way. "This is my father Rupert Giles, his girlfriend Cordelia Chase, our friends Wesley Wyndham Price, Charles Gunn and their daughter Anya, Richard Mills and his daughter Liza and at last but not least Ethan Rayne and his lover Severus Snape."

"Professor Snape?" Molly asked as she stared at the man and couldn't help but smile when the man blushed. She knew she was staring but no one knew the Professor had a lover.

Ethan took Severus' face into his hands before kissing the man deeply in front of the others, not caring who giggled.

"Mommy, kiss?" William asked as he looked at his uncles.

"Yes, your uncle loves to kiss Uncle Sev when he's in a large group of people," Angel smiled as he played with his children.

The vampire watched a small red headed boy crawl towards him before giving him a bright smile. Angel smiled back before opening his arms for the child to join their circle.

"Let me introduce our family," Mr. Weasley said. "My name is Arthur Weasley. This is my lovely wife Molly, our sons Charlie, Bill, George, Fred and our youngest son in Angel's arms is Ronald. Our daughter Ginny is still sleeping in her room. And this is our nephew Daniel Osbourne," Arthur introduced finally.

"Oz?" Xander asked with surprise in his voice as he saw his old friend standing behind a large red headed man.

"Hey," Oz said quietly. The young werewolf watched Richard play with his daughter and was immediately attracted to him. He sniffed the air, scenting a delicious smell coming from the man.

Richard watched the younger man from the corner of his eye. He felt attracted to Oz and blushed slightly when he saw Oz's nose sniff the air. The way the man looked at him made him feel like he belonged. He didn't know what to do or say, he still loved his late wife.

Angel watched the two men stare at each other and smiled. He knew they were interested in each other and wondered how long it would take them to become a couple. He saw Liza looking from her father to the man her father was staring at. He opened his arm and beckoned Liza to come over and join the other children, leaving Richard and Oz to get to know each other.

"Why don't we show you to your rooms and you can get comfortable," Molly said before guiding her guests to the other rooms they had magically added to their home.