RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


***25th of December - 9 a.m.***

"Cordelia, where is William?" Giles asked when he started searching for the boy as they played hide and seek.

Cordelia smiled as the little bundle under the blanket giggled. "I don't know, maybe he's under the bed."

The moment Giles ducked under the bed, William shot from the bed and ran into the hallway. "No, he isn't here either. Where could he be?"

William ran into the hallway, bumping into Fred, but continued running. He giggled while looking behind him, seeing that his grandfather had already stood up before running into his parent's bedroom. Without looking he jumped under the blanket, still trying to hide from his grandfather.

Xander froze the moment the bedroom door opened and closed. The young man and his lover turned their attention to the small lump under their blankets.

"Angel, please tell me that's not our son?" Xander whispered as he stilled his thrusting inside his lover.

"Sorry, I can't. That's our little boy, playing hide and seek," Angel replied while squeezing his ass. He smiled in victory as Xander couldn't stop his groan.

"Uhm...William, what are you doing here?" Xander asked softly, knowing his son heard him.

"Shhh. Granddaddy find me," William whispered while he lay very still.

Someone knocked on the door. "Xander, Angel, I'm sorry to interrupt, but is my grandson in your room?" Giles said as he softly opened the door to peek inside, trying to avoid the naked couple on the bed.
The older man immediately saw the small bump under the blanket and tiptoed to the bed while keeping his eyes on the ground.

William didn't do anything until he felt his grandfather grab his legs. He laughed and squealed as he was hanging upside down facing his parents. He looked with interest at his mother as Giles walked them out the room. "Grandaddy, what mommy and daddy do?"

Angel groaned as he heard the innocent question, but he didn't have the strength of character to end their love making and started moving again.

Xander felt the movements but waited patiently for his father to close the door before he continued slamming his cock inside the tight heat, hitting his lover's prostate hard. It didn't take long for him to orgasm and he filled the tight ass with his semen.

Angel howled as his orgasm slammed through his body, shooting his semen onto his chest before collapsing lax on the sheets. He felt Xander lying next to him as he slipped from his body and snuggled against his side.

Xander held his lover and placed his hand on top of Angel's belly. Soon there would be a small bump. As they rested they heard William's squealing echo throughout the hotel.

"I hope he forgets the question," Angel said softly.

"So do I. And if he doesn't, I'm very curious to know what dad will give him as an answer," Xander replied as he made his way out of the bed. "You coming?"

Angel quickly stepped out of bed, wincing at his sore muscles before joining Xander into the bathroom.


*****


But William hadn't forgotten his question as Giles carried him into the bedroom. He was placed on the bed as Cordelia prepared his bath with bubbles. "Grandaddy? What mommy and daddy do?"

"Uhm...they were...uhm...taking care of your brother or sister," Giles said as the little boy was looking at him curiously. Why did he always get William's questions?

"You were hiding in your parents' bedroom?" Cordelia asked as she heard the question.

William nodded and continued looking at his grandfather to hear more.
"How take care?"

"How do they take care of your baby brother or sister? By massaging the stomach where the baby is in," Cordelia answered as she saw Giles didn't have a clue as what to say to the little boy.

"Unc' Wesy too?" William asked as he remembered that his uncle was pregnant as well.

"Yes, your Uncle Gunn massages his belly too and that sooths the baby," Cordelia continued with her explanation. She looked smiling at the little boy who was finally satisfied with the answers given.


*****


Everyone met downstairs when William made his way to his parents. He climbed on the couch where they were seated and began touching Angel's stomach.

"William, what are you doing?" Xander asked curiously as he watched the boy touching his mother's belly.

"soofing my brother," William answered as he continued petting his mother's belly.

"That's right, William. You go soothing and massaging your mother's belly just like your daddy did a few moments ago," Cordelia said, hinting the two men.

Angel knew instantly that was the answer Cordelia and Giles had given their son on his innocent question after playing hide and seek.

Xander smiled and imitated his son's movements. It earned him a large smile from his little boy. Although Xander was very curious to see how William would react once the baby was born. He just wasn't ready for the inevitable question of where babies come from and how was it going to get out. Ah, the joys of parenting, he could only hope that he and Angel would do the right thing by William.


***April 2004***

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Xander screamed as he felt a pain shooting into his heart. He knew instantly that his sister had died.

"Xander?" Angel asked worriedly as he witnessed his lover's collapse.

"My sis...sister. She's...she's dead," Xander whispered as his tears rolled down his cheeks.

"You have a sister?" Cordelia asked curiously. She couldn't remember Xander having a sister.

"Yes, she was 10 years older then me. When she turned eleven, she was attending the school for each year. She only came back for the summer. When she was 15 years, she tried to take me with her, but my parents fought her and she lost. She always promised me, one day she would come back," Xander explained his story in a few words.

"How can you tell from the pain that she died?" Wesley wondered and realised he had spoken his thoughts out loud by the look on the boy's face.

"Since I was born, there has always been a connection between us to let us know we were OK," Xander explained as he remembered his sister fondly while coddling his son against his chest.


***Two days later***

William and Liza were playing in the lobby while Xander, Angel and Richard tried to find Xander's sister 's telephone number hoping to call someone who knows when the funeral would take place. As they focused on the pc, they jumped in fright when they heard three loud pops in the air.

"Alexander Lavelle Harris?" Albus Dumbledore asked as he addressed the young man who had picked up a young boy.

"Yes, that's me," Xander answered and looked at the two people standing behind the strangely dressed man. His eyes widened when he saw two small boys staring back at him.

Hagrid watched with caution how the young man walked towards Harry and Draco before placing his own little boy on the floor.

"Daddy, who that?" William asked curiously as he and Liza stared at the boys.

"This is Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy," Dumbledore answered to William.

"My sister has a son?" Xander whispered as he watched the curious little boy who was snuggled in the giant's arms.

"Yes, she has. You are Harry's only living relative," Albus said, hoping Xander would take at least Harry in his care.

Xander turned to look at his lover with questioning eyes. He closed his eyes when Angel embraced him, silently telling him to take his nephew into their family.

"We'll take Harry," Xander answered from Angel's embrace and turned around to take Harry in his arms. He was moved to tears as the little white blond boy began crying as Harry left his side.

"Who is he?" Angel asked curiously about the sad boy.

"That's Draco Malfoy. His parents were killed the same way as Lily and James Potter...protecting their children," Professor McGonagall explained. "We have to find a family for him too. He has no living relative either."

"We'll take him as well," Angel stated without talking with Xander.

Xander wasn't surprised to hear that Angel wanted to bring the other boy into their family as well. He had seen the look on his face as he looked at the white blond boy.

"Are you sure? You will take two magical boys into your family," Dumbledore stated.

"Magical?" Giles asked curiously.

Albus watched as the family seem to grow as more people came in from several different rooms. He looked at Hagrid and Professor McGonagall before placing silencing spells on the hotel before explaining his story.

"So, when Harry and Draco turn eleven, they will receive a letter from this Hogwarts School, just like Lily did?" Xander asked to make sure he understood the story.

"Yes, that's correct," Albus confirmed.

"I see. Will you be visiting the two boys often?" Giles asked as he stood behind his grandson who was touching and looking at the little boys sitting on the floor in front of him.

"We will try to do so," Hagrid answered as he watched Harry crawl over to William.

"Wow, in one day we suddenly have three sons instead of one," Angel mumbled as he watched the three young boys get used to each other.


*****


Xander was sitting on the couch with his now three sons surrounding him as he waited for the questions to be asked.

"Xander, tell us about Lily," Angel asked softly.

"She was ten years old when I was born and my parents didn't bother to look after her, because in their eyes they had to take care of me...a baby. When she turned eleven, she received her letter from Hogwarts. Back then I didn't understand the importance of it, but I do now. She only came back to stay the summer," Xander explained and sighed before continuing his story.

"Because of our connection, I knew she was fine. If I remember correctly, she was 17 years old when she found someone special; who loved her and wanted her for who she was. When I was 14 years old, she came back to see how I was doing and she explained of the connection that we shared. Whenever I was hurt or feeling sad, she knew and comforted me through the link. But it was the other way around as well," Xander stopped talking to hug the three boys against his chest.

"Harry and Draco will never be thrown out or not loved because they know magic," the young man said as he hugged the two 10-month old boys.

"Daddy, me brothers too?" Liza asked; she felt left out as William was focused on his new brothers.

"If you want to, Liza, they can be your brothers as well," Xander answered as he saw Liza smile before sitting with William.

"Did your sister knew magic when she turned eleven or was she younger?" Giles asked curiously as he watched a mug float in the air.

Xander saw the flying mug as well and looked to see Draco's eyes fixated on the mug.

Gunn stood up and took the mug from the air before placing it back on the table.

"I don't know. I only remember things floating or bars from cages disappearing so the puppies could escape from the pet shop, during the summer," Xander said; laughing at the cherished memories.

"So that's how the puppies got away," Cordelia stated as she remembered the chaos in the pet shop.

"Yeah, it hurt every time when Lily had to leave, but I always knew how she was doing, so I wasn't worried about her," Xander said as he saw Harry pointed at the mug. The mug went flying again.

Angel looked at his family and knew their days will be getting stranger by the minute...he wouldn't mind at all.