RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Several weeks later



The Klingon mentality tended to be hard on any diplomatic mission. Walking through the ship, he’d been passed by positively haggard looking Vulcans and even several exhausted human diplomats. He stopped several and inquired at the proceedings. They all looked shifty eyed and tired and cranky. He got the gist of it though and shook his head in amazement at the petty little details Klingons liked to use to delay all diplomatic talks. They probably wanted to anger their human or Vulcan counterparts to the point of no return “ preferring a war over diplomatic measures.

As he entered his quarters, Spock was already there. The Vulcan was sitting in one of the large chairs, cradling what appeared to be a glass of brandy. He hesitated for a moment, then walked closer to Spock. He stopped in front of the Vulcan who blinked up at him. He took the glass slowly from Spock and set it gently on the glass table. Spock opened his mouth but Jim placed both his hands on Spock’s shoulders and dug his fingers in hard. Spock grunted and Jim massaged those tense shoulders. Not really knowing why and not knowing how they’d come to this “ Jim straddled Spock’s lap. His thighs were spread wide, a knee on either side of Spock’s hips. His stomach fluttered and he shouldn’t feel like a virgin about to be deflowered, but he did.

Silence reigned a moment, before Spock slowly settled his hands on his hips. Jim’s breath hitched slightly. He leaned down and kissed Spock, who opened his mouth to Jim’s ministrations. The grip on his hips tightened and anticipation uncurled in his belly. The kiss turned more feral “ teeth nipping at lips and growing more insistent by the second. One of Jim’s hand tweaked the point of Spock’s ear, which earned him a growl. Spock’s hands spread across his ass, pulling him impossibly close. It also brought both their cocks together “ leaving no doubt that the two of them were hard. Very hard. Jim moaned and drew back slightly “ panting harshly. He met Spock’s possessive gaze and licked his lips. He leaned in.

“Fuck me.” He whispered in Spock’s ear, before nipping the sharp point with his teeth.

Spock’s grip tightened again and he surprised Jim by standing up. Jim’s legs wrapped themselves around Spock’s waist from their own volition. Christ, but Spock’s strength hit Jim in all the right places. As Spock all but threw him on the bed, he looked up and spread by legs provocatively “ licking his bruised lips. For the first time since they started fucking, Jim felt a bit more like his former self when in bed. He felt almost in control. Almost, because for some reason he really wanted Spock to be in control right now. He really really wanted that. He wasn’t really inclined to think much about the why off that. All he knew was this. Spock’s eyes glittered as he advanced on Jim again “ smiling almost territorially. Jim swallowed.

Fuck, this was going to be good.




*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*



Jim stretched, feeling the various aches make themselves known. He turned to Spock, who was propped up on an elbow “ watching him. Jim blushed slightly but didn’t look away. Spock trailed a hand down his body and Jim shivered slightly. Spock didn’t initiate a full mindmeld, but the slow strokes resembled a continuous brushing of Spock’s mind to his. It was almost sensual in a way.

“Thank you.” Spock said. Jim swallowed against the sudden lump in his throat.

“My pleasure.” He said, meaning it.

“Spock?” He asked, bringing up something that had been bothering him for the past few days. “Why haven’t you… why haven’t you made Bones perform the male carrier procedure on me?”

Why aren’t I barefoot and pregnant yet? I thought that was the whole goal here. He thought.

Spock’s hand rested on his hipbone and he almost hesitated before answering.

“I did not want you to feel anger or disgust at having to carrying my child.”

Jim stared at him. A green hue tinged the Vulcan’s cheeks “ almost as if he were ashamed. Jim sighed.

“I’d never … I’d never hate my child “ no matter how it was conceived.” He admitted softly. He couldn’t even think about what kind of people hurt their children. About those that didn’t cherish them, but hurt and exploited in ways no child should know. No child of his was ever going to have to feel like that.

Spock’s grip tightened slightly. Jim was going to have bruises on bruises there. He kind of liked the idea. He carefully stopped thinking about that though.

“Perhaps I also did not want you to feel anger or disgust at me for forcing you to carry my child.”

Jim’s startled eyes flew to Spock’s intense gaze.

“But I’ll have to have the procedure done soon, regardless, won’t I?”

He’d seen the Vulcans on the ship eyeing him. He wasn’t dumb. Spock nodded almost reluctantly.

“So it really doesn’t matter, does it?” Jim continued.

“It matters to me.” Spock answered.



*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*



Bones looked at him, pale and serious.

“Are you sure Jim?” He asked. “Sarek told me they would be willing to give you a few more weeks.”

Jim palmed his stomach. The thought of carrying his own child hadn’t ever crossed his mind before this whole mess. Quite frankly, he hadn’t expected to ever become a father. And he certainly hadn’t anticipated any of this, but then who could have.

“I’d like to have some say in this, Bones. And I think this is it. I know I’ve got some time left, Spock told me so.” He ignored Bones’ mouth tightening at Spock’s name. “At least this way, I can tell my child that I really did choose to have him or her. That I did want her or him. That I had a choice.”

Bones’ hand gripped his shoulder.

“Some choice.” He whispered hoarsely.

“I know, but I’m taking everything I can at the moment “ so cut me some slack here okay?”

He wasn’t surprised Bones when drew him into a fierce hug. He hugged back just as fiercely. They stayed that way for a long time.



*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*



Later


Kirk placed Spock’s hand on his lower belly. Awareness and realization sparked seeped through across the bond on Spock’s part. Jim gasped as Spock growled. The Vulcan’s hands moved to Jim’s hips, the grip impossibly tight. Spock’s hips snapped up in a hard rhythm and the constant stimulation of his prostate had Jim teetering at the edge of orgasm.

“More. More you bastard!” He said. More He cried across their fleeting bond.

Spock fucking mewled and fucked him harder “ faster “ sharper “ just more more more. And then he was there. Fireworks exploded and his body tightened like a vice. Spock cried out and gripped his legs higher “ pressed against his chest “ almost uncomfortably so. Spock twisted his hips with an obscene smack of skin on skin and came.

A beat… two… And Jim felt slightly disappointed despite feeling so blissfully lethargic. Bones had said that it wouldn’t necessarily take the first time, despite male carriers being very fertile immediately after the treatment. He coughed, feeling a bit lost. Until suddenly, Spock made a noise of wonder and splayed a large hand on his stomach. Spock’s mental brush connected their minds and Jim could feel it then. A small yet so meaningful third mental hum. It wasn’t anything close resembling another aware being, but it was proof enough. Jim laughed and placed his hand on top of Spock’s.

“T’hy’la.” Spock murmured nearly wondrously. Jim dug his nails in light-heartedly. It felt good.