RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Two days later

Jim shifted uncomfortably in the captain’s chair. It had been altered “ replaced “ with a lager version. It was large enough to hold both Spock and Jim without a problem, but it rankled Jim down to his very soul. He wasn’t captain here, not anymore. Spock could cite whatever guidelines and intentions at him about their less than ideal bond. Jim had last most of what made him himself. He couldn’t serve on the ship as an officer, because he had been captain. He wasn’t captain because Spock was. He was trapped without anything to fall back on, and Jim had never been in a fight this bad where he lost so epically. Spock hadn’t only taken his freedom and pride and the respect of his crew, he’d taken away Jim’s rightful place in *space*.

He stiffened as Spock rested his hands proprietarily on his shoulders. Apparently, Vulcans were possessive and territorial sons of bitches. Jim could tell that Spock really didn’t like any of the glances being hot at him. For once, Jim was in complete agreement. He could do without the pity or disdain being tosses around. Most of them would suffer the same fate once the Vulcans had worked out a decent system to select mates “ once they’d succeeded at enslaving the remaining human colonies they had set a warp course for. Spock’s fingers brushed the bruises, hidden beneath his uniform and Jim tried to hold still. He ignored the warm heavy feeling in his belly at Spock’s touch and tried to clear his head.

“Perhaps you could read the Klingon missive and offer your insight on their proposal?” Spock inquired softly. Jim clenched his jaw. Spock kept offering these tantalizing titbits of responsibility and regard. If he didn’t stop doing so, Jim was going to take him on “ only to have the rug pulled out from under him. It would kill his spirit more thoroughly than any of touches Spock forced upon him.

Uhura scoffed unsubtly to the right of them, and Jim gritted his teeth at both her disrespect and the painful tightening of Spock’s grip.

“Lieutenant, do you something to say?” Spock asked coolly.

Jim looked towards Uhura. Her beauty greatly diminished by the sneer and the hatred in her eyes directed at Jim. He wondered why she blamed him for Spock’s change of heart. It wasn’t as if Jim had exactly encouraged the bastard. Still, it was probably some form of karma. She had betrayed not only Jim and the rest of the crew, but had essentially helped the Vulcans conquer the key players of humankind. She’d had a hand in enslaving them and instead of being at Spock’s side, she only had an openly hostile crew as well as disdainful Vulcans to show for it. Apparently betraying your own species wasn’t appreciated by the Vulcans, even if they were the instigators of the whole damn mess. Despite the new legislation, no Vulcan had made any overture towards Uhura.

Uhura glared.

“You can’t possibly think that Kirk could offer any worthwhile advice on the Klingon missive.” She spoke derogatorily.

Spock’s eyebrows twitched and his lips thinned visible. Jim swallowed. He’d become more intimately acquainted with Vulcan expressions over the last two days and Spock looked furious. Uhura didn’t care or didn’t know Spock as well as she liked to brag, because she kept on sneering.

“I don’t know why you’ve chosen him over me, Spock. You love me. And I have a talent fot something besides sex. What you see in him, I don’t know. After all, he’s just a pretty piece of “.”

Spock barked out several sentences in a rapid harsh guttural accent. Uhura reared back as if slapped, eyes wide in shock. Jim could even detect a glimmer of hurt there, before hate replaced it completely. It was only moments later that Jim realized that they’d spoken a form on antiquated Vulcan “ something Jim had never studied despite having taken several classes in xeno-linguistics and excelling at them. Ancient Vulcan had never been much of a priority however. He wondered why that upset him now. He shouldn’t care that Uhura could do something that he couldn’t. She had mastered several languages he never had. Maybe he could look up some information about ancient Vulcan in the database. Spock drew his attention back to the uncomfortable tension on the bridge.

“You are relieved from duty for the rest of your shift, lieutenant Uhura. Please report to sickbay. I believe doctor McCoy would like to finish giving you your inoculations. He has already reported to me twice that you haven’t been given the necessary protective measures.”

Her jaw clenched, but she nodded and left the bridge. Jim sincerely hoped Bones doped her up with some seriously experimental treatment-hypos. Spock inclined his head to Gaila, who stood up from her post and walked to Jim. Jim blinked as he realized that Gaila was to escort him off the bridge as well. His jaw clenched but stood quickly. He dodged Spock’s hands again and entered the turbo life with a silent Gaila.

Fucking controlling Vulcan bastards.



*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*



One month later

Jim looked on in amazement as the human diplomats conked out “ completely drunk on the Klingon wine. It seemed that the Vulcans looked to be off their emotionally repressed game as well. The start of negotiations between them and the Klingons were very fragile, so they hadn’t dared to refuse the offered wine. Still, even Jim had known not to drink much of it “ leaving him almost floating on a pleasant buzz. Most of the others of their party had drunk their fair share, however. The only good that had come of it had been that it had impressed the Klingons “ though they couldn’t help but laugh at the passed out humans. They eyed Jim with approval though, prompting Spock to lay an arm around his shoulders.

Several medical officers and cadets were brought in to revive the human diplomats and escort them to sickbay or their quarters to sleep it off. As Jim stood to help Bones with one of the heavier diplomats, Spock growled and pulled Jim half into his lap. He was kissed fiercely “ drawing a surprised moan from him. The Klingons laughed approvingly and banged their goblets on the table in salute to both of them. Spock stood quickly, dragging Jim forcibly with him.

“We will take our leave now, ambassadors.” Spock spoke gutterily.

“Enjoy your mate, captain Spock!” The Klingon diplomat Warf bellowed. Jim blushed, but gaped as Spock almost purred.

“I shall.” And then proceeded to drag him all the way to their quarters.



*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*



Jim laughed as Chekov imitated the declaration of intent of his Vulcan. The Russian accent combined with the very obvious serious Vulcan phrases were hilarious to say the least. He had also discreetly checked with Spock and Chekov’s Vulcan was a respected member of the new Vulcan council “ someone Spock himself trusted. Chekov would also get to remain on the Enterprise, sharing quarters not far from his. It was almost enough for Jim “ almost. Still, it didn’t mean that he couldn’t appreciate Chekov’s attempts at levity. Sulu and Bones traded a long suffering look, that set Jim and Chekov off on a tangent about Vulcan puns again.

Christ, it felt good to share a meal with his friends. He grinned.

A sudden punch to his ribs choked the breath out of him. Three cadets crowded around him suddenly. One of them - Cadet Williams palmed his ass, as he leaned in hissing in his ear.

“Gave the captain a good ride this morning? Wouldn’t want to be failing at your duties. I hear you moan like a whore in heat when he fucks you.”

Jim flushed. Bones growled at one of the other cadets as Chekov and Sulu stood up quickly “ their expressions thunderous. Williams drew back and the other cadets followed his lead. The mess hall was quiet, watching the exchange. Jim didn’t watch the rest of the people present. He did watch how the cadets made their way over to Uhura’s corner of the mess hall and sighed. It would figure that she would wrap several hot-blooded cadets around her manipulative little finger. The bitch had a way about her like that.

Meanwhile, Bones was grumbling about stubborn minded fools who’d feel the business end of a hypo “ containing several of his experimental treatments. Jim was reasonably sure he’d actually meant it this time. Chekov was still scowling, which was far cuter than could be the intention. Sulu’s gaze was hard and trained in Uhura’s direction.

“Let’s finish the rest of our meal, okay? It’s not like we get to do this very often.”

They obliged him, but Jim pushed his food across his plate “ pretending to eat. He didn’t feel hungry anymore.



*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*



He was on his elbows and knees, slipping across the bed with each harsh thrust. He’d goaded Spock into taking him roughly “ snapping at him “ visibly ignoring him in front of frowning Vulcans “ telling him he wasn’t his, never would be, never when Spock inquired what was wrong with his bond mate. It got him this.

Impersonal sex. Being used as nothing more than a hole to fuck without any consideration for his wishes “ for his likes or dislikes “ for his choices. It got him just this.

Truly being fucked like a whore.

Gave the captain a good ride this morning?

He shook his head, trying to ignore cadet William’s words that still lingered in the back of his mind. He tried to focus on the sex he was having. The hard possessive fucking, he hadn’t really known Spock was capable of.

It was a filthy sort of sex really, but not the good kind. He was being fucked within an inch of what he could bear. He didn’t enjoy it. He didn’t. He didn’t let himself.

Whore.

He fucked back into Spock’s thrusts and ignored it as Spock left bruises and bites across his skin. He didn’t say when Spock gripped him too hard, as he always had done before. He gritted his teeth against the sounds that he wanted to make. It would be this and no more. No more.

I hear you moan like a whore in heat when he fucks you.

He dropped his head between his arms and tilted his ass upwards and backwards into Spock’s next thrust. It surprised a moan out of his Vulcan.

Good, that’s good. Make him moan.

Wouldn’t want to be failing at your duties

Spock’s fingernails dug into his shoulder blades, pressing him down. It reminded him of the first time they had been in this situation.

He had never truly felt like a whore for being with Spock. Maybe he should have. Maybe Williams was right.

“Harder.” He ordered. “Harder!”

Spock didn’t even notice that he wasn’t hard until he brought a hand across to palm Jim. Everything crashed to a sudden stop. Jim panted harshly and ignored the sudden sting of tears in his eyes. He tried to buck against Spock, but the Vulcan was as still as a statue.

“This is what you wanted when you choose me, isn’t it?” He spoke harshly.

“This has never been my objective.” Spock stated quietly. If Jim didn’t know any better, he would say that Spock sounded broken. Spock drew back “ gently pulling himself out of Jim’s body “ despite still being hard. Jim flinched as Spock straightened out his legs from under him.

“You’re still hard.” Jim whispered.

“It will resolve itself.” Spock answered. He stood and left as the comm. suddenly and appropriately buzzed.

“Pollick to captain Spock. We have a situation with the Klingons.”

Jim stayed facedown on the bed, waiting to see what Spock would do.

“Spock to Pollick. I shall join you on the bridge in approximately fifteen minutes.”

Jim could feel his gaze on his body.

“We shall speak later.” He said before Spock entered the bathroom. Jim felt as if he were suffocating. He drew himself up unto his hand and knees and hissed at the aches it provoked. He needed to see Bones. It wasn’t hiding if he really needed to have his doctor treat him for various sexual aches and sprains and scratches and…

I hear you moan like a whore in heat when he fucks you.

You moan like a whore in heat.

A whore in heat

A whore “ a whore “ a whore “ a whore.

Jim was gone by the time Spock excited the bathroom.