RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Jim entered the captain’s quarters “ his temporary quarters while Pike was still in sickbay. Spock let him move ahead, putting some distance between the two of them. When he turned around Spock was leaning almost casually against the door.

“Computer, lock captain’s quarters. Authorization delta gamma omega five four six.”

“Captain’s quarter’s locked down, captain Spock.” The female computer voice announced. Jim resisted the urge to bare his teeth. It wasn’t so much Spock being addressed as captain, as the implications it had for himself that raised his hackles.

“Why?” Jim barked out.

Spock moved swiftly towards him “ almost gliding like a panther on the prowl. Jim blushed for no other reason than Spock’s nearing proximity, then cursed himself for doing so.

Keep it together man!

Spock circled Jim like a shark on a blood trail.

“Why has Vulcan reached this decision? Or why have I chosen you as my intended?”

Jim tried to follow Spock’s movements without moving himself.

“Yes, both or either. Just, tell me damn it!”

Spock moved quickly and pulled Jim’s back against his chest. One strong around his own chest locked him uncomfortably hard in that position “ leaving him no room to move. Jim’s ass rubbed up an unmistakably hardness and he swallowed hard “ trying not to freak out. Meanwhile Spock’s other hand went to his hair and pulled his head sideways, leaving the Vulcan room to mouth his neck. Spock nipped at his neck, moving his hips slowly against Jim’s ass “ almost as if drawing it out as much as possible. Jim wouldn’t put it past the bastard.

“You do not command me James Tiberius Kirk.”

Jim’s mouth went dry at the implacable tone.

“However, I will answer your questions.”

The arm around his chest trailed down to his belly, coming uncomfortably close to his genitals. A cursory swipe and Spock’s hand settled on Jim’s hip. Between the grip in his hair and on his hip, Spock moved Jim to brush against his cock like a goddamn sex-doll. Jim could feel his cheeks burning.

“Our species do have a far better combined survival rate. During negotiations we concluded that most humans would not be amenable to intercourse on a sufficient scale to preserve either species. It is only logical to take control and ensure that enough children will be born to build a strong empire against other alien threats. The Romulans and Klingons will surely try to stake a claim in either of our territories if they think us weak.”

He thrust hard against Jim’s ass, causing him to gasp.

“As for choosing you as my intended mate. You are very pleasing.”

Jim gritted his teeth.

“You chose me because I’m what… pretty?” He asked outraged.

Spock nipped his shoulder again, causing Jim to involuntarily moan.

“No. While your beauty is a bonus, I am very intrigued by your character traits that display themselves even during the worst of situations. Your bravery, inventiveness and foolhardy loyalty combined with the reported intelligence you must possess make for a very worthy and talented mate indeed.” Spock whispered in Jim’s ear, then licked it. Kirk remembered that Vulcan ear ridges were reportedly a major hot zone for the green bastards. “The conclusive reports of your many sexual conquests and aptitude also arouse me. I intend to have the pleasure of your mouth and ass tonight.”

Jim squeaked as he was spun around. Then he bared his teeth as Spock’s words seeped in.

“You get your green cock near my mouth and I’ll bite it off.” He growled. Spock placed his hands on Jim’s shoulders, applying just enough pressure for Jim to feel it “ though not necessarily have to buckle down.

“Have you already forgotten the fate of your crew? Your friends?”

Jim reared back as if slapped. Spock’s eyes glittered darkly in satisfaction.

“Please me sufficiently and I might endeavour for them to remain in relative health on the Enterprise.”

Jim looked at Spock, then let those hands push him to his knees. He looked up at a pleased looking Spock.

“You look very fetching on your knees Jim.”

“You don’t get to call me that.” Jim spoke harshly while inexplicably blushing, reaching for Spock’s slacks. ‘Not anymore.” One of those strong hands burrowed into his hair, forcing him to meet that dark eyed gaze.

“I can call you any name I wish, Jim.”

Jim palmed the cock he found in retaliation and reached to undo Spock’s trousers.


“No! Merely unfasten them and take me out.”

Jim flushed as he did as Spock ordered, drawing that green-tinged cock and balls out through Spock’s undergarments and trousers. He looked at the Vulcan cock. It wasn’t the largest he’d ever taken, but it came close.

“I wish to feel your mouth now.” Spock said, almost insistently “ as if Jim wouldn’t comply. As if Jim really had a damn choice in the matter.

He closed his eyes. He could do this. He had done this many times over. It didn’t matter it wasn’t fully consensual. He had been down that road several times as well. He was James T. Kirk, a sexgod to most. One Vulcan cock wasn’t going to be the end of him.

So he leaned forward, wet his lips and then wrapped them around Spock’s cock and sucked. The grip in his hair tightened, forcing a startled and questioning noise out of him. This in turn made Spock moan and thrust into his mouth with little regard for his breathing or gag reflex. He gagged and drew back a bit, before applying more suction to his technique. Sliding his lips up and down a cock was child’s play. He tried not to think about the situation or how he’d gotten here “ on his knees mouth full of Vulcan cock “ and remembered those he was responsible for. Spock groaned, hand tightening in his hair “ making the grip almost painfully tight. Jim twirled his tongue around the cockhead and hollowed his cheeks in a stellar effort to make it the best damn blowjob the Vulcan had ever gotten.

He was good at it. He had to be good at it even if he didn’t particularly cared for the person he was blowing. He hadn’t forgotten about his friends or his crew, damn it. And if being the best slut Jim knew how to be could help them, then he would apply himself to the best of his abilities. Jim knew he’d hit gold when he massaged Spock’s balls and hummed as the Vulcan started thrusting steadily into his mouth. It was impressive to see a Vulcan loose that famous control. Jim could have done without the demonstration though.

Spock moved and both his hands cupped Jim’s head. He held him almost gently though implacably and tilted it to the Vulcans’s liking - string fingers splayed across his vulnerable skull. Spock started fucking his mouth with long hard strokes that stretched his lips so wide they began to numb. Balls slapped against his chin with the obscene sound of skin against skin. Jim drooled around Spock’s cock, saliva running down his chin as well. His jaw ached fiercely.

A few harsh strokes into his mouth and Jim moved to massage the bastard’s scrotum. Spock shuddered and thrust irregularly. The Vulcan finally stilled himself forcefully and came “ his cock as far down Jim’s throat as it could go “ with Jim’s nose buried in a mix of black thatch of coarse hair and soft cloth. Spock was so far down that Jim couldn’t taste him until Spock drew back. One of Spock’s hands went to his green cock, painting his come across Jim’s lips. He reflexively licked them, then blushed as Spock’s taste exploded over his tongue.

“Most pleasing.” Spock said. He sounded hoarse.

Jim looked down and ignored that he was hard. It was just a physical reflex. It didn’t mean anything.



*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*



Sarek watched as Spock and his intended mate left the bridge. His son had chosen well. He eyed the dark human female and frowned. What his son had seen in her, Sarek didn’t know. Still, their family’s good taste had prevailed in the end. Sarek’s grandchildren would be strong and he would be proud to have the blonde human contribute to his gene pool.

Sarek also knew that he would have to choose a new mate if at all possible. Hopefully he could still conceive another child to add to their clan. Though he grieved for the loss of his wife “ the remaining Vulcans had an obligation to new Vulcan to rebuild the species and regain their former strength. It was only logical, after all.

His eyes trailed to the strong form of the chief medical officer still on his knees “ though no longer being restricted by Semek and T‘Pall. The human looked slightly ill and shell-shocked. He was no doubt wondering what was happening to his friend and if he was suffering. Sarek might try to comfort him, but the truth of the matter was that they were most likely going to have several problems concerning the new policy being implemented. From what Sarek had witnessed between Spock and Kirk on previous occasions, he also felt that their courtship might be a fiery one by human notions. Sarek’s thoughts on the matter probably wouldn’t reassure the doctor, who looked worried enough.

Despite having been married to Amanda for many years, he still marvelled at the sheer expressiveness of humans. In truth, it made a bond between mated pairs much easier. Humans almost always broadcasted their thoughts, emotions and desires on a low continuous hum “ making it easier to anticipate their needs and pick up on their hang-ups.

The human on his knees was particularly appealing in his emotions. He also seemed to have a strong familial attachment to his son’s chosen mate. It was important for clans to remain together and support each other. Spock would most likely approve if Sarek chose one of the humans his own intended would like to remain close. If Sarek claimed him, the doctor could remain in close proximity to Kirk “ as Sarek was to remain alongside Spock aboard the enterprise.

He walked towards the human, who wearily looked up to meet his gaze. Sarek nodded at Semek and T’Pall, who hauled the human up gently. The doctor struggled briefly but stilled forcibly as Sarek reached out to brush the human’s shoulder. The human swallowed.

“What is you name doctor?”
The silence endured for a moment. Sarek thought the human wouldn’t answer, but he seemed to accept the futility of rebellion “ at least in this matter.

“Leonard McCoy.” He spoke gravelly.

Sarek bowed slightly.

“I am pleased to meet you Leonard McCoy.”

Sarek moved closer to the human, who watched his every move. He reached out to trail his hand down the doctor’s cheek. McCoy flinched back, but kept holding his gaze.


Oh yes, Sarek thought, this one would do very nicely.



*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*



Spock’s hands pinned his shoulders down to the bed. The fingers were splayed across his shoulders, curled around his collarbones. Nails left perfect half moon marks, scoring his skin “ reminding Jim of the pain involved in the pleasure. It left him feeling oddly thankful.

Sharp hard jabs continuously moved Jim up the bed “ his body completely left at the mercy of the Vulcan fucking him. He scrambled for a hold “ any hold “ before pinning his arched fingers into soft bedding scrunched up beneath his sweat slicked body in a futile attempt at grounding himself.

Fireworks threatened to explode behind his eyelids and Jim struggled to hold the moans in. He wouldn’t give the Vulcan the satisfaction of hearing him lose it if he could help it.

Spock plastered himself against Jim’s back, hips moving sharply in a circular motion. It was almost feral in movement and intent. Jim tried not to shiver at the intensity of it all. It felt as if he were drowning in all that was Spock “ barely being able to draw a breath let alone think clearly.

“Mine.” Spock hissed into his ear, before nipping the juncture of his neck. “Submit to me.”

Jim cried out in surprise and exploded. After that, everything went dark.