RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +







Story Notes:
Well none that I can think of. . . except that maybe I don;t have a Bata.



*~*~*~*~*


Search the underground temple and make sure nothing nasty was there.
"Ok let's go in groups," Manning said.
"Right," John said and led his team off.
Red watched, but walked off with his and frowned as he took in the place. "Hay Sparky?"
"Yeah Red?"
"What's causing the weird light?"
"Not sure. Could be some kind of fungi."
"Hmm, interesting."
"And these portals, what do you think they're for?" John asked.
"I'm not sure, but they seem to effect time around them. I recommend staying away from them," Abe said.
"Good idea," Red said.
Then suddenly. . .
"AH!" John screamed as the floor underneath him suddenly disappeared and he fell down a pitch black hole.
"Boy Scout?!" Red yelled running down the stone corridor.
"Hmm, Red? Red! Red, where are you?!" John asked then yelled as he came to to find himself in a strange room alone.
"I'm on my way! Stay put!" Red said then skidded to a halt as he entered the odd looking room.
"Red?!" John gasped seeing him.
"It's ok John, I'm here now," Red said and rushed to him only to stop seeing the heat in his eyes.
"Red, I feel strange," John said legs giving out.
"Whoa, I got ya kid. . ." Red said catching him then looked around to find a large cushion.
He moved him over to it and sat him down.
"No! Stay with me?!" John gasped when Red went to stand.
"It's ok John, I'm not going to leave you," Red said sitting back down.
"Good," John said and wrapped his arms around him then rested his head on his shoulder.
Red frowned, but didn't pull back. He looked around the room again and wondered for what felt like the thousandth time where the strange light was coming form. The entire place was flooded with it making it look surreal.
When John moaned again he looked at him and froze. He suddenly found the Human very enticing. He found himself slowly bending down to what? To kiss him? He shook his head and looked away only to be drawn back to him again. This time John's eyes were open and looked right into his and he was lost.
"I want you Red. Right here, and right now!" John moaned pulling him down for one hell of a hot passionate kiss.
Red could only moan as he shifted them so John was on his back. He pulled back only far enough to strip when he turned back he found him naked already and kneeled between his spread legs.
"Gods Red, make love to me now?!" John moaned reaching for him again.
"I'd love to babe," Red said then leaned down to slowly lick and kiss his way down his body.
Once he was ready Red slowly and carefully thrust into him with a deep groan matched by John's.
"Oh gods yes!" John moaned.
"Damn, this feels so good!" Red moaned and went a little faster then harder.
"Oh gods Red!" John moaned and came hard.
"John!" Red howled as he came hard himself.
Red pulled back and leaned down to lick John clean. He then looked around yet again to watch as a wall panel slid open to reveal a bathing chamber.
With a grin he picked John up and carried him in to lower him into the warm water. He then got in.
"Hmm, that was so hot Red, but I want more," John moaned moving to straddle his lap.
"Oh I hear ya babe," Red moaned pulling him tight against his chest for a hot kiss.
John then went down on him again making them both moan. Red grabbed a hold of his ass and guided him into rhythm.
"Gods Red, feels so damn good!"
"Yes! Oh gods John!" Red moaned.
John gasped as he came only to come two more times before Red came hard to pull out.
They washed to get out and dressed. They then made their way out to find the others fighting several lesser demons.
"Red, behind you!" John yelled to shoot one down.
"Boy Scout, duck!" Red yelled.
"What? Shit!" John gasped as he was hit to drop to one knee still managing to take it down.
Three then jumped Red hitting him with clubs. He ripped two apart then shot the third to drop to his knees panting heavily.
"Red?" John asked holding onto his leg and arm.
"Fine. What about you?"

"Been better."
Red managed to pick himself up and moved over to help John to his feet.
They then managed to make it to the exit and to Abe.
"Oh my! Let's get you two in the truck," Abe gasped then said.
Liz and Clay saw as the truck closed catching a glimpse of both Red and John looking badly wounded.
"Ok all's clear. Let's head home," Manning said.
"Right," Clay said wondering how Red and John were.
Later. . .
"Abe, how are they?" Clay asked.
"Recovering," Abe said but looked worried.
"Abe, what is it?"
"We have a very delicate problem."
"Oh?"
"It seems that John is pregnant."
"What, how?!"
"I am not sure, but there is no mistaking it."
"Wow! So now what?"
"I believe that it would do more harm to him to take the child then to let him carry it."
"Then how far is he?"
"Three months."
"Because of the portals?"
"Yes."
"Will the child grow at a normal rate now that he's away from them?"
"More than likely."
"Well, that's good. Does he know?"
"Yes, and he wants to keep the baby."
"So is it Red's?"
"Yes."
"Ah," Clay said with a smile.
"Clay?"
"They have been flirting for a while now."
"Yes, I noticed it myself."
"I think they make a cute couple, but I'd never say that to Red. He'd kill me."
"Well, I'm sure he'd understand."
Just then Manning walked in with a frown.
"Sir?" Clay asked.
"Where are Hellboy and Meyers?"
"They are still recovering. Their in a delicate condition, and I believe that they will recover faster if their not disturbed," Abe said.
"Your sure?"
"Very."
"Your certain that they will make a full recovery?"
"Yes."
"Good. Let me know when they are well enough for visitors."
"I will."
Manning nodded and left.
"He'll have a cow if he ever finds out," Clay said.
"I'm sure he would, but I will not tell him."
"Good neither will I."
"Abe, how are they?" Liz asked walking in.
"Their resting comfortably Liz, don't worry they will be fine."
"Good."
"I'll let them know that your thinking about them," he said with a smile.
"Thanks," she said with a smile and left.
Clay nodded to Abe and walked in to find them both laying on the medical beds asleep. He then had a thought and walked back out.
"Problem?" Abe asked.
"Does Red know?"
"Not yet."
"Ah."
Clay then walked back in and found John staring at the ceiling with a hand over his stomach.
"How are ya feelin?"
"Ok. You know?"
"Yeah. Abe told me. I'll keep this a secret."
"Thanks."
"May I?"
"Sure," John said and took Clay's hand to place it over the baby.
He smiled feeling it move. When he heard Red moan he pulled back after giving John's hand a gentle squeeze and a fond smile.
"Hmm, oh man!" Red moaned and went to sit up, but Clay moved over.
"Just stay down Red, you've got to rest to recover."
"Clay?"
"Yep."
"John?" He asked.
"I'm ok Red," John said.
"Just ok?" Red asked turning to look at him.
"Yeah."
"John?"
"Red, just rest. Everything's going to be just fine," Clay said.
"Something's wrong?"
"No, nothing's wrong, just unexpected that's all."
"What is it?"
"Abe discovered something when he examined John."
Red went to sit up again, but Clay held him down somehow.
"Red, I said to stay laying down. It's ok don't freak out."
"John?!"
"I'm pregnant Red. I'm carrying your baby."
"Your what?!"
This time Clay couldn't hold Red down and he got up to rush to John's side.
"It's ok Red, I don't mind. Please lay back down and rest?"
"But?"
John took Red's flesh hand and placed it over the baby and he felt it move his eyes widened.
"It's our baby Red."
"Wow!"
"Now, will you go and lay back down?"
"Sure."
"Thank you."
"Manning doesn't know does he?"
"Hell no, and I'm not going to tell him either," Clay said.
"Good."
"Now, get some rest both of you. I'll check in on ya later," Clay said and left.
"How did he take it?" Abe asked watching Clay walk out.
"He panicked, but John calmed him down."
"Good."
As the days passed Manning got suspicious as Abe kept telling him that no one could see Meyers.
"Abe, what is really wrong with him? I mean, he can't still be wounded it's been three months."
"He was effected by the portals in the temple. He will be fine, but it may take several more months."
"Effected how?"
"Like this Manning," John said walking out with a hand to his swollen belly.
"What is that?" Manning asked staring at his belly.
"Red's and my baby."
"But?!"
"Something in that temple effected me giving us a child."
"But your a man. Men can't get pregnant."
"I know sir, but we don't know the true origin of that place and what the portals are there for. They may be a link to other worlds or dimensions."
"True, but. . . your ok with this?"
"Yes. I'm very ok with this," John said smiling down at his belly while gently rubbing it.
Manning frowned. He just had no idea what to think of this or how to deal with it.
"John, what are you doing?" Red asked rushing in and to his side.
"We can't keep this a secrete within the agency."
"Well, not for long anyways," Red agreed, but was unsure as to what Manning was going to say. "How far are you?"
"Six months."
"But?"
"When we got back Abe discovered about the pregnancy."
"He was three months by then sir," Abe said.
"But how did you get pregnant?"
"How else?" Red asked.
"But?"
"We're not gay Manning. Just bisexual," John said nonchalantly.
"I see. Well, until your ready I'm taking you off the active list. It would also be in your best interest to stay inside as well," he said thinking as he moved to the doors.
"Then your ok with this?"
"Yes. . . I've learned that with this agency sometimes shocking and surprising things can and often will happen. I'm kind of interested in seeing how the baby turns out myself," he said with a shrug then left.
"Ok who was that, cause he sure didn't act like Manning," Red said. "True, but like he said we see strange things every day in this job," John said.
"Yeah. Ok babe back to bed with you," Red said and led John back in and to sit.
"Abe, how long can I be on my feet?" John asked.
"An hour."
John looked to Red.
"You want to walk a bit?" Red asked.
"Yeah, I'd like that."
"Ok," Red said and walked with him.
They walked in comfortable silence to end up in the room with Abe's tank. "I think I'd like to read," John said and began to browse the many books. Red just watched him then sat across from him and read some book.