RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Once they reached the BPRD, Hellboy carried a purring, docile Myers in his arms out of the truck and headed into the building without a word. Manning was about to stop him when Abe stepped up next to him and told him to leave them alone. “He has something very important to deal with now, Manning, and it would not do well to interrupt them.”

Manning heard the seriousness in the merman’s tone and knew better then to disregard the advice. “What should we do about Myers then?”

“Everything will turn out in good time. For now, just do what you normally do and watch over everything.” Abe turned to leave and started towards the building’s lab. At a loss, Manning stared after the aquatic being until he disappeared behind a door.

>>>>>

Hellboy made sure the door to his room was locked before venturing in. He took Myers to the large custom made bed and gently laid him down. Myers purred louder and reached up for Hellboy. The cats around them swarmed in and nestled close to the hybrid, purring along in contentment, but none touched the man.

“Oh John,” Hellboy sighed. “I’m not sure if you’re gonna remember what we’re about to do. I hope you don’t because I don’t want our first time together to be like this. But I hope you do because I want you to remember our first time together.” He sighed again, more heavily this time.

He slowly took off his clothes, under the watchful eye of the hybrid, and hesitated with what to do next. As if reading his mind, Myers ripped the material off of his body and spread his legs out wide. Hellboy let a breath out when smooth ivory skin was exposed and spread out in front of him. He never knew what kind of body John had hidden underneath his clothes. He always assumed that the man was slim and wiry, but now he saw how wrong he was; defined, lean muscles wrapped in smooth, soft skin. The long legs were bent, the back was arched, and the head leaned back to present a vulnerable neck. Hellboy has never seen a more beautiful sight.

Hellboy grasped a food by the ankle firmly and lifted it up to kiss the tender skin by the Achilles tendon. John continued purring and the scent increasingly became even stronger. Slowly, following the length of the limb, Hellboy placed methodic kisses along the skin as he made his way up towards the swaying organ. He placed the leg on his shoulder and wrapped the other leg around his own waist. His dick, red, hard and ready to go, was now in an ideal spot to pierce through that tiny puckered entrance.

He aimed the head of his cock against that small orifice and traced around it, aided by his precum. Myers was growling lowly now and was moving around insistently. “Relax,” he crooned to the human. “There’s no need to rush.”

Hellboy wiped some of his precum off onto his finger and pierced through Myers’ asshole with his finger, making sure to rub it around the muscle walls inside the tight tunnel. He didn’t think that it would be enough lube to ease his passage in, but it will have to do. But just to be sure, he inserted another finger in to spread it out a bit more. Myers sighed and moaned and tried to push down to take the fingers deeper into him. He hissed loudly when Hellboy suddenly took his fingers out.

“It’s okay buddy. It’s okay…”

Hellboy placed his weeping cock against the small opening and gently pushed in until just his cock head was inside. He paused to give Myers a chance to adjust to his size, when suddenly the strong legs around him pulled him forward, causing him to impale the human in one sweep.

Myers howled at the pain and pleasure, his long claws scraping across Hellboy’s back and drawing blood. The cats around them hissed in sympathy, and sat where they were, torn between their need to protect their lord’s lover… who was so much like them, and their loyalty to their lord himself. Hellboy howled also, as his cock was surrounded in hot, tight flesh. He gave no thought to the sting on his back and, with the urging of the legs around him, he began to stroke in and out of John’s body.

The room filled with sounds of heavy panting, hissing and purring. Hellboy can feel himself nearing climax, and was caught off guard when the tight body around his dick suddenly tightened even more, spasming and twitching. Hot come erupted from Myers’ cock and sprayed between their sweating bodies. This triggered his own orgasm prematurely and Hellboy felt himself ejecting his own streak of hot come deeply into John’s body.

Myers howled loudly in ecstasy, and the cats around them howled happily along with him. Hellboy shuddered as he was milked dry by John’s body and carefully pulled out of the man when he felt the body around him relax. John had curled up into a ball by now and was fast asleep, the softest sounds of purring can be heard. A few cats had ventured closer by now and snuggled protectively against him.

Amused at the sight, Hellboy smiled before checking out his cuts in the mirror. He could feel a slight presence in his mind and, without a word, he stalked off towards the door and opened it. Abe stood patiently on the other side.

“What brings you here?” Hellboy chirped.

“It is good to see you in such a good mood, my friend,” Abe remarked knowingly. “And how is our young agent?”

“Sleeping like a little kitty.” Hellboy lit up a cigar and puffed contently.

“Excellent. But you will have to wake him, I have wonderful news. We have finally come up with a serum that will dissolve the intercellular walls of the foreign protein markers. John will be back to his normal self by tomorrow.”

Waking up a cat that wishes to continue sleeping may result in a hiss or a swipe of the paw at most. Waking up a large feline demon was much less fun. Myers growled and hissed that piercing wail of his, snapping his fangs at them and managing to inflict a few more scratches across Hellboy’s arm. Red cursed as he jumped away too late; the sting was not as tolerable when there was no coital bliss involved.

“Goddammit Myers, I give you the best time of your life and you repay me with this?” Myers snorted and returned his head back to the bed. “C’mon kitty, time to get up. Blue’s got a cure for you. C’mon… for me?”

The human opened an eye and glared up at the two above him. Hellboy kneeled down close to him, risking more injury to himself, and kept eye contact. It was several minutes of staring before John finally opened up his other eye and swiped his tongue up along Red’s face. As Hellboy fell back, sputtering and wiping his face clean, Myers began to stretch his body out, looking very much like the feline hybrid.

“Hellboy?”

“Blue?”

“Do you not think that perhaps we should cover up our friend?” Hellboy did a double take when he realized that John was still naked. Quickly, he hurried to pull a sheet up to cover the man.

“Just hurry up and get it over with already Blue.”

“Very well. I will need you to hold him down to make sure that he does not flinch or attack.”

“Roger that.” Hellboy moved to sit behind John and held him secure against his chest, making sure to wrap his arms tightly around the man. “Do your thing,” he told Abe.

Nodding, Abe approached slowly and took out a slender plastic container. Inside the container held a syringe, a vial full of clear fluid. Abe squirted a few drops of the serum out of the needle to get rid of the air pockets before placing the tip of it to John’s arm.

The man hissed suddenly, making the other two flinch. “Hurry it up, he’s starting to move,” Hellboy ordered.

Abe quickly pierced the skin and injected the medication in before John was able to squirm out of Hellboy’s grasp. “That should do it,” he said as he carefully pulled the needle out. “You should start seeing changes in him in the next few hours or so. Please call me if anything unexpected happens.”

John continued to hiss after the aquatic man as Abe hurried out of the room, closing the door behind him. “Did that hurt?” Hellboy asked. “C’mon kitty, it’ll be okay. Let’s go to sleep okay?” He began to pet and caress Myers on the scalp; carding his fingers through the soft silky hair. A grin appeared on his face when he could hear more purring.

Hellboy worried about the next several hours, when John would start transforming back to a fully human state. Would he remember what had transpired between the two of them? Would he care? How would they act around each other now?

He hugged the sleeping form close to his body and made sure that the man was covered up properly. A few cats appeared back on to the bed and snuggled close to them. Hellboy continued to stroke the man lightly as he pondered.

Now that he knew what it’s like to have John in his bed, he found himself wanting more and not willing to let the man go. In the last few hours he grew to realize exactly just how important John was to him and how much he cared for the man. Hellboy wasn’t sure how he was going to cope if John didn’t remember anything… or worse, remembered and regretted it.

But wait, Abe told him not too long ago that Myers was in love with him. That must be impossible though, how can anyone be in love with a monster like him? He took a close look at the human in his arms and he sighed loudly. Yes, he has indeed fallen in love with the man also. And it would just simply break his heart if Abe was wrong about John’s feelings towards him.

>>>>>

He must fallen asleep sometime during the night, and for some time too by the sounds of the noise that could be heard coming out from the hallway. Hellboy grunted and yawned loudly, reaching down to scratch himself along the sides of his ribs. He paused when he suddenly realized that there was a warm body by his side and everything that happened last night came rushing back to him.

Hellboy glanced down and saw that John was blinking sleepily up at him. To his relief, the eyes were a wonderful chocolate brown again, clear and lucid. He also noted that the ears had returned to their normal shell-shape and he lightly traced along the outer edges.

“Red?” John mumbled. He looked around him and at the arm that held him down. “What am I doing here?” His eyes suddenly widened. “Am I naked?”

Hellboy groaned internally when he realized that the man did not remember anything from last night. “Yeh, Squirt. You are.” He carefully lifted his arm up and off of John.

Myers sat up, making sure that the sheet was wrapped securely around his waist. He looked around and quickly down at his hands, remembering his last thought was during his transformation. Relieved, he saw that his hands were back to their normal states, the fingers slender and nails trimmed. “Did Abe find a cure to stop the transformation?” he asked.

“Revert your transformation is more like it. You were roaming around the streets of New York last night like you owned the damn place.” Hellboy sat up and lit up a cigar.

“I was?” John thought hard and slowly, vague images of last night’s occurrences starting coming back to him. He held his breath when he remembered going in heat, it was so uncontrollable and it was just eating away at him. He also remembered jumping through the window in the Health Ward and landing safely, his prime goal to find the other Felesdaemn so that he can relieve his need to mate.

He had voluntarily ventured into the den of the feline demons so that he can fuck? John shuddered and another memory came back to him. Hellboy making love to him? Hellboy crooning loving words into his ear? Hellboy holding and stroking him to sleep? Myers looked over his shoulder at his friend and studied him quietly.

“What’s the matter?” Hellboy asked when he realized that he was being scrutinized. He looked down. “There something on my shirt?”

“Abe says you always joke around when you have something to hide,” John finally said.

“Oh did he? I have nothing to hide. Well, I have everything to hide since I’m not allowed out in public. But that’s a whole other story…”

“Hellboy,” John said quietly. “Last night I thought I heard you say that you loved me.”

Hellboy froze. He did say that didn’t he? But John was supposed to be sleeping Goddammit! It was so late at night, he didn’t realize what he was really doing or saying… right? “I might’ve. You’re gonna make something out of it?”

“Did you mean it?” Myers asked softly.

Hellboy looked away uncomfortably. He sucked in his breath when John suddenly crawled into his lap, took his face in his hands, and kissed him fully on the lips. “I love you too,” John whispered.

“Nobody is supposed to love with me,” Hellboy told him quietly. “Pops did and he died, Liz did but she left me anyway…”

“I love you,” Myers repeated himself, louder this time. “I will never leave you, and if I should die it would be protecting you.” Hellboy looked deeply into his eyes, a soft shade of brown now. He missed looking into that warm brown.

Minutes ticked by as they stared at each other in silence, reading each other’s expression and intention. Finally, it was Hellboy that broke the quiet. “If you leave me, I will hunt you down and bring you back here by your hair. I will chain you to my bed and make sure that you never leave this room for the rest of your life.” John smiled, his eyes shining happily at him. “I’m not finished yet,” Hellboy continued. “If you should die before me, I will dive into hell and drag you back up here by you hair. Then I will chain you to my bed and make sure you never leave this room for the rest of your life and out of harm’s way. Do I make myself understood?”

“I love you, Hellboy.”

“I love you too, John.”


~~~END~~~