RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


By the time he reached the small forest, the garbage truck that the BPRD used to normally transport them around in pulled up. Manning got out of the truck, enraged, and marched up to Hellboy. “Just what in God’s name do you think you were doing? You could’ve been seen by other people! Goddammit you are such a selfish, unthinking, ignorant…”

“I’d stop right there if I was you,” Hellboy warned and pushed his shoulder into the sputtering man as he made his way towards the large vehicle. Abe came out the back, all suited up and handed him The Samaritan. “You better have some good news for me,” Hellboy grunted as he loaded up his favourite weapon.

“I am sorry. I do not at this time, but we are close I believe. From the blood sample we were able to detain from where the wires were ripped out of John’s arm, the transformation is complete. But if we are not able to feed him an antibody of some sort in the next 24 hours the transformation will become permanent.”

“Well then, let’s get the show on the road and bring back our Boyscout so we can fix the damn problem!” Without another word, he grabbed a comm badge and followed the weakening scent of Myers. It took him to a well and without a thought, he jumped in, landing in a stream of water.

The scent became stronger and it lead him through a series of tunnels. It became potent when he finally came upon an opening of sorts. There, in the middle of the vault, stood Myers. His eyes glowed in the dark and the material of his scrubs were now muddied and torn. Just as Hellboy was about to call out to him, he noticed they were not alone. Two Felesdaemn appeared out of nowhere, one on either side of Myers. He had the trigger to his weapon cocked and ready to aim when his comm went off.

“Red, there is something else you need to know.”

“It better be important Abe,” he warned as he watched the two demons circle around his friend. Then, to his surprise, the two demons started fighting one another.

“I believe it is. Apparently John is in heat.”

“Repeat that?” The fighting was getting climatic, claws and fangs slashing at tough skin and blood spewing all over. Myers had stepped off to one side by now and he was getting covered in their blood as it splashed all over.

“John is in heat, much like a regular feline. He’s emitting pheromones which will cause the other demons around him to respond.”

“Is that a good thing?” One Felesdaemn came out victorious as the other one laid with its head decapitated. It approached Myers, who had laid himself down to the ground waiting, when suddenly another Felesdaemn appeared out of nowhere. Another battle was engaged in a grotesque mating ritual.

“It looks like they’re killing off each other,” Hellboy observed.

“They are probably fighting for the right to mate with him. I assume that only the strongest one will get that privilege.”

“Oh no… no way in hell is anything mating with Myers.”

“Let it continue and see what happens. Can you see how many demons there are?”

“No, they…” Hellboy stopped when John suddenly let out a loud hiss and arched his back as if in pain. Immediately, five more demons appeared and they started to engage in fights amongst themselves like a spell was put on them. He noticed that the smell was very strong now and even found himself responding as he could feel his dick hardening in his pants.

“What was that? Hellboy? Are you still there? What is going on down there?” Concern was laced in Abe’s voice.

“Looks like Myers is getting impatient for his knight in shining armour. The pheromones are really strong and the demons are all just fighting amongst themselves. I think the whole pack is out here now.” Finally, when it was just one Felesdaemn left, it strode towards Myers, who was moving to spread his long legs apart in anticipation. Myers let out a low purr, which was returned by the demon above him. Not waiting another moment longer, Hellboy aimed The Samaritan at the Felesdaemn and easily eliminated the demon, the unique bullets effortlessly penetrating the already weakened monster where there were deep cuts and wounds on its body.

It screeched and hissed, but it never had a chance to charge back as Hellboy continued to pump bullets into the demon. Finally, with no breath left in it, the Felesdaemn landed in a bloody heap, next to a hissing Myers.

The man got to his feet and leaped towards Hellboy, swiping his claws at him. Hellboy jumped back out of the way and made sure that his weapon was locked. “C’mon Myers, it’s me! We’ve been through this before. I know you must remember me, this handsome face and all…” Hellboy tried to get through to John’s head.

Hellboy tripped over a pipe and, swearing, he landed on his back. Myers stood over him, the golden eyes moving around rapidly as he studied. The hybrid kneeled down, knees on either side of Hellboy’s body, and leaned closer so that all Hellboy could see was that hypnotic gaze.

“That’s right, you remember me don’t you?”

He was rewarded with a soft purr and Myers began to rub their bodies together. Hellboy moaned as the scent of Myers became sweet and saturated his nostrils and senses. He couldn’t think very well because of it, and it didn’t help that he could feel Myers’ body rubbing oh-so-deliciously against his own. Through the thin material that covered the man’s body, Hellboy was able to feel the hard cock that rubbed along his stomach. In fact, his very own aching dick was rubbing delightfully against Myers’ ass as the body above him squirmed.

“Hellboy? Are you still with us? We are going to come out after you.”

Cursing, Hellboy fumbled for his comm badge. “NO! Don’t! I have Myers with me now. He’ll be okay with me. We’ll be coming up in a few minutes.”

“Very well. Hurry up, Manning is getting antsy.”

“Tell the man to go fuck himself.”

>>>>>

Somehow, and Hellboy still wasn’t sure how, he was able to disentangle Myers away from him and persuade him up onto the surface again. The hybrid hissed and tried to attack when they were suddenly surrounded with armed men. “Back the fuck up!” Hellboy screamed, still managing to maintain a tight hold around the man’s waist and keeping him as still as possible. “Turn those weapons away. I’ve got him. He’ll be fine.”

Reluctantly, Manning told the men to stand down and watched as Hellboy carried Myers into the converted vehicle, with Abe following him. “Close it and head out!” he yelled as he returned to a waiting SUV.

Inside the compartment, Hellboy still kept a tight hold on Myers, holding him to his chest. Myers studied his surroundings like he’s never been inside of it before, before finally settling his gaze on Abe.

Abe was not unaffected by the sweet scent that filled the compartment, and found himself drawn to the young man in Hellboy’s arms. But he was able to keep a hold on his actions and stayed away. He swallowed hard, finding it increasingly difficult to keep away as the scent became concentrated with time. The golden eyes just calmly kept its gaze on him.

Hellboy heard the small sound and glared at Abe. “What is it?”

“Our young friend is very… influential shall we say?” Myers purred at him and started to reach for him, but Hellboy kept him still.

“Don’t be such a slut,” Hellboy admonished the man he held.

“Hopefully the scientists have found a cure already. If we do not get this out of his system, he will die from the need to mate before the transformation will even get a chance to take on a permanent effect.”

“What does mating involve exactly?” Hellboy asked as he tried to ignore the small nipping and lapping occurring along his neck.

“His body has produced an excessive amount of reproductive hormones of some sort. We are not able to identify them yet as they are not found in a human’s physiology. But these hormones appear to behave in a manner that ensures its population’s re-growth by causing the body to seek out a mate. It works on a positive feedback system, in which the production of the hormones increases and becomes stronger until the objective is achieved. The stronger this hormone becomes, the more lethal its effects becomes. Imagine it like your body slowly poisoning itself.

“The only way to stop the feedback loop is to probably introduce new hormones like epinephrine, endorphins, and dopamine into the system. And the only way to do that is to achieve a complete sympathetic nervous response.”

“…Huh?”

“An orgasm, Hellboy.”

“…Oh.”