RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


"Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I fall, confusing what is real." Linkin Park – `Crawling'

The trio landed in capsule corp. and immediately began look for Bulma, but finding Trunks and Goten sprawled out on the grass looking tired instead.

"Hey Trunks!" Tapion shouted.

Trunks's eyes sprang open, and he turned around to see his `brother' standing there, with Goku and some other guy.

"Brother!" he got up and ran over to Tapion hugging him, much to Goten's dismay.

Goku looked over at Goten who was still sprawled out on the grass, then over to Trunks silently laughing to himself and wishing that he was in the same position with Vegeta.

He shook this thought from his head and focused on what was happening, judging from Vegeta's reaction earlier and that fact that he was almost crying before that meant that he wouldn't want a lust filled admirer chasing after him right now.

Indira stayed silent as he had before and watched Tapion and Trunks talk, so that was his brother. He could see the resemblance, but this guy seemed a lot happier, maybe he wouldn't be as bothered about him as Vegeta was.

"So who's the new guy?" Trunks asked, gesturing at Indira.

"In short this is my adoptive brother Indira, in the longer version, we'll explain soon."

Trunks frowned slightly, looking at Goku to see if he knew, all he got was a shrug in reply.

"Well you might as well come in, mum's gonna be glad to see you! But where's dad? I thought he was with you?"

"That's also part of the longer story, but he's off thinking right about now."

"Oh, well come in, mum's feeding Bra so she's actually sat still for a few minutes!"

All the men went inside the building with Goten moving up possessively beside Trunks, to find Bulma in the kitchen, laying some food out on a plate while Bra sat at the table.

"That smells good Bulma, got any spare?"

"Goku, I live with Vegeta and Trunks and regularly have Goten staying over. I ALWAYS have more!"

Goku grinned and sat at the table next to Bra, looking longingly at her plate of food but not touching it.

"Hey mum, you didn't notice who's visiting!"

"What?" Bulma turned around and saw Tapion.

"Tapion! Hey, how are you? What are you doing here?"

"I…um…was just bringing Indira here, cos of…well I'll explain later when Vegeta's here…"

"Oh, hi, you're Indira? I'm Bulma!"

"Hi," Indira looked around at his mother's family then over to where Tapion was talking to Bra silently begging for help against Bulma's questioning.

"Are you part Saiyan? You look it; actually, you look kinda like Vegeta in a strange way, not as moody though!"

Indira was led to the table where everyone else was sat as Bulma continued to ask him questions to which she already knew the answers.

Vegeta sat staring out at the sea.

He was alive. His second child was alive.

He thought he'd been killed like the first one, that's what Zarbon had said, but then again he should have seen it. If Frieza had killed him he would have made him be there again.

Vegeta could feel the familiar hate and anger well up inside him as he thought about it, and for once instead of repressing it for a fight he let it out, screaming as his hair flickered from black to gold, not noticing as his hair began to grow longer down his back, and his eyebrows became ridges. The transformation only lasted for a few minutes as he mentally ran out of energy and let himself drop out of Supersaiyan altogether, sliding to his knees to continue staring ahead at the ocean.

"There's nowhere to run, I have no place to go.
Surrender my heart, body and soul." Backstreet Boys – `Show Me The Meaning'

Back at capsule corporation, everyone had settled into the living room and were sitting in silence, except for Bra who was happily seated on Indira's lap questioning him just has Bulma had earlier.

"Are you half Saiyan like me?"

"Yes."

"But why have you got red eyes?"

"Because my father had red eyes."

"So you're not like me?"

"Well…"

"Dad had black eyes, if you were like me you'd have blue or black eyes."

"That's because you're half human and half Saiyan, I'm half Saiyan and half changeling."

"Oh. So does that mean you're like me or not like me?"

"I'm a bit like you."

"Ok, yeah."

Bra settled down for a moment or two, before sliding of Indira's lap and onto Tapion's to begin questioning him.

"Why are your ears like that?"

"Because all my race have ears like this, helps us hear things better."

"So that's why daddy has big ears?"

Bulma, Goku, Trunks and Goten all burst out laughing at this, feeling quite glad for the comic relief, especially Goku since he'd been feeling tense since Vegeta had left.

"Maybe," Tapion answered, trying not to laugh, he didn't want to be on the same planet when Vegeta found out what his daughter had said.

"OK, why is your hair like that?"

"Same reason."

"To hear better?"

Everyone began giggling again, even Indira as Tapion tried explaining all this to the young girl.

"No, because all my race has hair like this."

"Oh. What's this?"

Tapion looked down at where Bra's hands were holding his ocarina.

"That's an Ocarina, it plays music like a flute."

"Wow! Can you play it?"

"I can."

"Can you now?"

"If everyone wants me to."

Everyone nodded, knowing the sound that would come out and quite happy to listen to its relaxing melody.

After a few minutes, when it became obvious that Bra was becoming bored again, he stopped and prepared himself for more questions.

"Indira?" Bulma broke the short silence first.

"Yes?"

"I don't get it, if you're half Saiyan and you're how old?"

"Twenty four."

"Then were there other Saiyans that survived the destruction of your planet?"

"No."

"Then who are your parents? I mean there are no female Saiyans, who was your mother?"

"I am."

Everyone turned around to the doorway where Vegeta stood looking down at the ground.