RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


"Love can move you, take you deeper every time
Can make the darkest moments feel like heavens come alive." Savage Garden
– `Love Can Move You'

When Vegeta returned to the dining room, he found Trunks, Goten, Tapion and Indira sat at the table talking away. None of them had seen him yet and so he decided to wait just outside the door to see what they were talking or partially yelling about. He began smirking again as he heard Trunks and Indira verbally debate who the strongest of them was.

"I bet you're not as strong as me or Goten!"

"I bet I am!" Indira half yelled back.

"Well I'm a Supersaiyan! You're not!"

"No, but I'm half changeling, you're half human!"

"Fine! We'll settle this tomorrow!"

Both the men shut up and tried to stare each other down, only to start laughing.

Tapion shook his head, while Goten silently prayed that he wouldn't be dragged into this scuffle tomorrow.

Trunks glanced out of the corner of his eye at Goten, and then began smirking in a style very similar to his father's.

"I bet you couldn't beat Gotenks!"

"Who?"

"Gotenks!"

Goten moaned and mumbled something under his breath that made Trunks laugh.

"Well bring Gotenks tomorrow and we'll see about that!"

Tapion was trying to hide the smile that had formed on his face, being the strongest person on Konack, Indira had never really had anyone to challenge his strength or fighting skills, no one even knew what his potential power level was, this just might be the humbling that he'd need.

Back in the doorway, Vegeta smirked; wanting to see how powerful Indira was in comparison to Trunks, tomorrow was going to be an interesting day.

Everyone sat on the sidelines and watched as Trunks and Indira faced off against each other.

All the warriors and Juuhachigou were able to follow the movements while everyone else saw the odd blur and clash of energy.

Up in the air, both Trunks and Indira were panting, but both refused to give up still remembering last night's verbal challenge. Trunks had long ago flared up into SSJ, while Indira had just powered up further to keep up.

Indira threw a punch at Trunks' head, tricking him into ducking then wrapping his tail round his neck and using it to throw him into the ground. Then, without giving him a chance to recover, he teleported next to him and began pummelling his stomach as fast as he could go.

After several minutes of this, Trunks went limp and Indira backed off wondering if he'd over done it, until Trunks moaned and opened his eyes.

"Ok, you win! Just don't punch anymore!"

Indira nodded, felling a lot better than he had in a while after finally being able to use more of his strength.

"Now you have to beat Gotenks!"

"Ok, um...where is he?"

"I'll go get him!" Trunks got up and stumbled over to where Goten and two spare senzu beans were.

He took half of one then grabbed Goten, pulling him into the `ring'. "Hey! I thought you said Gotenks!"

"I did, just wait a moment," while he said this, he began moving into position.

Indira watched in confusion as Trunks and Goten moved so that they were a particular distance away from each other.

"FU-SION-HA!"

Everyone shielded their eyes as a bright light formed where Trunks and Goten had been stood.

Indira tensed, expecting to be attacked while he couldn't see properly, but was surprised when the light died down and nothing had happened. He looked over to where Trunks and Goten to were, only to see one person standing there.

"What the…?"

"I am neither Trunks nor Goten. I am Gotenks, and I'm going to beat your ass!"

The few people who could hear what was being spoken laughed, Gotenks came out with worse things every time.

Indira's eyes widened, no one had said anything about this! He looked over to where Tapion and Vegeta were sat to see them both smirking. THEY knew who Gotenks was and they didn't tell him. Indira mumbled something to himself and prepared himself for the upcoming fight, he should be able to handle this it was only with the added burden of Goten as well.

Gotenks was the first one to attack, disappearing and reappearing behind Indira to deliver a swift punch to his neck, trip him up then kick him he landed several metres away.

Indira jumped to his feet ignoring the pain, which signified broken ribs and powering up further.

Upon seeing this, Gotenks smirked and powered up to SSJ3, watching with amusement as Indira's eyes grew wide again.

The fight lasted surprisingly long after this, but it was obvious Gotenks had now gained the upper hand with Indira becoming weaker and slower, until another bright light signified the end of the fusion.

Indira saw this and used it to his advantage, charging towards Trunks and delivering a quick punch to Goten's neck stunning him momentarily then running for Trunks and punching him in the stomach again trying to weaken him. While he did this, he could hear Goten running up behind him, and began flexing his tail ready.

The second he was within reaching distance, Indira wrapped his tail round Goten's neck, while letting his fists go on auto pilot as he looked round to make sure he was aiming right, then threw Goten to the ground, knocking him out with the force of a few blows.

When he turned around, he realised that Trunks was also finally unconscious.

After making sure that neither of them was faking, he closed his eyes and joined them, not caring how roughly his body landed.

Everyone watched with surprise at the end of the fight seeing everyone collapsed on the ground.

"Safe to say they were a pretty even match then," Vegeta said, secretly feeling proud of his sons.

"Well lets take them home and let them rest up!" said Krillen, giving each of them half a senzu to help them heal.

When Indira woke up, he began moving his limbs experimentally, feeling quite shocked that he seemed to be healed. He lifted one hand and lightly pressed on his ribs, noting happily that they were also healed.

He moved the covers, and threw his feet over the edge, hearing his stomach grumble audibly, but deciding that a shower would be better first.

After this was done, he got dressed and wandered downstairs to see Trunks and Goten still dirty but sat at the table eating everything in site.

Indira looked around and saw Bulma and Mrs Briefs tirelessly feeding Goten and Trunks while Vegeta watched on with one eyebrow lifted, when he saw Indira gawping, he spoke up.

"They're like this most mornings, the few activities I can think of that require them to use this much energy I don't want to think about."

Indira giggled, and sat down at the table, immediately finding a large plate of food in front of him, eagerly he began eating as fast as the other two half-saiyans, not realising his hunger was so great until he had eaten the first mouthful.

Out of the corner he could see Vegeta shaking his head, and then walking out into the garden.

Indira finished his meal as quick as he could, not having as big an appetite as the other two and followed Vegeta out into the garden, to find him sat on the grass with his eyes closed.

Indira sat down next to him, still not sure what to say to him, then remembering his promise to Goku the previous night.

"Father?"

Vegeta opened his eyes and looked at Indira.

"Up for another question and answer session?"

Vegeta just shrugged and closed his eyes again.

Indira decided that that was a `yes' and began questioning him.

"What's your relationship with Goku?"

Vegeta's eyes sprang open when he said that, and Indira thought that maybe he'd been a bit too pushy with his less open father.

After a few moments, much to Indira's surprise, Vegeta answered him. "I don't know, friend I guess," Indira watched Vegeta as he answered, and listening carefully to what emotion there was in his voice, listening for anything that might give away what he was feeling inside. For a moment he could have sworn he heard something like wistfulness in his voice.

In his head, Indira began picking the few words Vegeta had said apart.

The `I guess' was suspicious. They spent a lot of time together sparring, at least before he had arrived, that much he knew, and Goku for one certainly liked Vegeta, and there's always an 80% chance that someone you like likes you back, something to do with pheromones, and Vegeta and Goku were the last full blooded Saiyans left.

The more he thought about it the more it made sense. Indira sat quietly trying to think of a way to get Goku to become brave enough to approach Vegeta.