RSS

Printer
- Text Size +







Story Notes:
First fic in the fandom... I hope it's okay... And please give me feedback about what worked because I don't know how well I can write this fandom.



*~*~*~*~*


"Father... I have a favor to ask of you." Yuki said as he did his best to hold back the smile he knew was threatening.
The elder monk simply stared at his wayward son with a suspicious look. "What is it?"
"I am going to marry. I would like for you to preform the ceremony." Yuki couldn't contain his smile and watched as his father drew back.
"Of course!" Usegi senior said as he realized what his son had said. "When am I going to meet the girl?"
"My intended is with me now. We have the paperwork in order all we have to do is have the ceremony." Yuki waited and wasn't disappointed when his father reacted in a very suspicious manner.
"Why so quickly?"
"My intended is pregnant." Yuki's smile bloomed even more as his father turned an alarming shade of red and started sputtering. "Pregnant? How dare you bring such dishonor onto this family!" his father stood and glared down at his son.
"I'm going to marry the one I love wether or not you perform the ceremony in the main temple or if Tatsuha performs it out in Mother's garden." Yuki stood as well and bowed respectfully to his father. "Now if you'll excuse I need to get back to Shuichi. He isn't feeling well."
Yuki walked away to the sounds of his father sputtering and trying to have a heart attack, the whole time a large smirk plastered to his face.

****
Shuichi smiled as he allowed Hiro and Ryuichi help him with his kimono. His mother had made it by hand and Shuichi was so happy that his family had all come for his wedding.
The deep blue robes fit his just showing pregnancy and the white & purple obi at his waist hid the pregnancy from most who didn't know to look for it.
"All ready, Shu-chan?" Ryuichi asked as he flitted and tucked and pinched the kimono until it hung just right off of Shuichi's lovely figure.
"I think I've been ready since I sneezed." Shuichi said in a soft distant voice.
The strangeness of the words made Ryuichi look at his fellow singer oddly. "Since you sneezed?"
Shuichi, snapping out of his own little world smiled and nodded. "It's how Yuki and I met. I sneezed and dropped some lyrics I was working on. He picked them up and the rest is history."
Hiro, having heard most of the story smiled. "Sounds like fate was playing a big roll for you and Yuki."
"Yeah. Is it time?" Shuichi asked as he patted his hair, which was for once laying neatly out of his face.
Glancing at his watch Hiro nodded and together the three men walked out to the garden the wedding was going to be held in.
As soon as Shuichi and Yuki were standing together Tatsuha opened his mouth to start the ceremony when a hand on his shoulder stopped him. Half turning he saw the elder Shinto monk in his best robes. "Move aside, son. This is my job."
Bowing lowly, Tatsuha moved out of the way and hurried to Ryu-chan's side where the singer was bouncing slightly.
The small smile Yuki's father gave him made Yuki smile a little back before focusing on Shuichi.

THE END