RSS

Printer
- Text Size +







Story Notes:
Author's Note: This is what happens when you stay up till 2:30 in the morning reading fanfiction on the internet and watching half of the movie 'Catwoman'. Because then you get up at 8:50 am to head to your job, get there ten minutes late (9:10) and then end up watching 'Blue's Clues' for two hours because Abby (the kid I babysit) wants to watch it and i'm running on five hours of sleep. Oh, and Joe scares me....alot. Just to say...I don't *WATCH* Blue's Clues...at all...when I have a choice.

Author's Note 2: I still don't know what possessed me to write this...::groans and slams head against wall:: I'm also demented. It's the only damn explanation.

Author's Note 3: I also apologize if I corrupt anyone into writing Blue's Clues slash...i've done it before with different fandoms...I won't be surprised if it happens again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author talking. You'll see what I mean later in the fic.



*~*~*~*~*


Steve groans and arches up into the fleeting caress. Chuckling, Joe leans up and kisses Steve deeply.

"You're insatiable," chuckles Joe as he pulls Steve into his arms. Steve laughs before palming Joe's semi-hard cock. Joe jerks and shudders causing Steve to laugh again.

"I'm not theo nly one insatiable," drawls Steve as he gently strokes Joe into fullness. Joe groans and his hips jerk of their own accord. Steve smiles, a bit evilly, before swallowing Joe whole. Joe yelps at the sudden warmness before moaning as Steve licks and nibbles his way up before sucking the tip. Joe shouts when Steve licks the slit at the same time he pushes one slim finger inside him. As the very tip of Steve's finger rubs against his prostate, Joe groans out a warning. Steve immediately deep throats him, causing Joe to scream Steve's name as he cums. Steve immediatel swallows it all before sitting up, looking like the cat that caught the canary. As Joe reaches for Steve, Steve leans back, out of Joe's grasp.

"Steve?" asks Joe, confused. They always reciprocate during sex unless one or both of them are too damn tired. Steve grins at Joe's confused look.

"We're..." drawls Steve. "Gonna play a game."

"A *game*?" asks Joe incredulous, leaning up on his elbows.

"That's right," says Steve, "A game."

"What game?" asks Joe shrewdly. He's known that Steve has been wanting to try a bondage act but is too scared to ask, lest he frighten Joe away.

"Blue's Clues." Steve grins.

"WHAT?!" yelps Joe, surreptiously looking around for T.V cameras. "You wanna play Blue's Clues...for....for sex?!"

"Just us two," soothes Steve. They're both tired of pretending to be high as they let Nick Jr. film Blue's Clues every day. Luckily, Blue's at Magenta's house for the next week, giving them some much needed time alone together.

"We'd need Blue," growls Joe, not wanting their dog in the midle of their sex life.

"No we don't." Steve smirks before pulling out three dildos from under the mattress. "We just need these."

"I didn't agree," groans Joe but Steve can tell he's intrigued.

"Wait for five minutes. Clues will have the dildo on them," smirks Steve. "Put clues together to figure out what I want."

"Fine," sighs Joe. Steve kisses him before bounding off, naked. Joe likes back down, trying to figure it all out. Unlike what the show portrays, the two of them are not complete idiots. Alright, he knows that Steve's been wanting more than just plain, old vanilla sex. He also knows that Steve's been wanting a Dom/sub relationship with Joe as the Dom, but he loves Joe too much to risk asking for it. It's not like Joe's repulsed by the idea, he just never gave it any though but now it seems intriguing. Joe then groans as he realizes he's hard. Trying to will away his erection, Joe succeedes, barely, as Steve re-enters the room, his cock half-hard. He raises an eyebrow as he leans agians the doorjam, as if saying 'You done yet?'

"So basically, i'm looking for the clues that'll tell me what you want to do in bed, right?" asks Joe.

"Pretty much," says Steve.

"And this idea came about...how?" asks Joe.

"Actually...I don't know." says Steve.



"And a voice from the sky...comes from nowhere..." says Joe dubiously.

"I'm thinking she's the author." says Steve.

"Alright," sighs Joe getting up. "Do I have to be naked for this?"



"Pervert," growls Joe.



"Get started," says Steve gesturing to the living room with a grin. Joe growls, gets up, and grabbing Steve's neck, pulls him into a deep kiss. Steve groans and clutches the wall as Joe ends the kiss.

"Alright. I'll do this." says Joe before heading into the living room.

~*To be continued?*~

That's as far as I got before I had to pay attention to Abby else she would've broken a window. Does anyone actually want me to continue? I most likely will...if I have to continue watching Blue's Clues in the morning, but, ugh. Just lemme know. I'll take flames, criticism, jokes, humor, WHATEVER. Just lemme know what you all think.

Oh, an apology in advance. I deeply and most profoundly apologize if I screw up anyone's view of Blue's Clues now. I know I screwed up my view and my neighbor's view.