RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


"What the hell did you think you were trying to pull?" Feral snarled furiously. He been terrified earlier in the day but having to wait to say anything had changed terror to fury.

T-Bone blinked in surprise for a second, like a deer caught in headlights. He'd only just stepped into Feral's apartment when Ulysses jumped down his throat. He could only gape at his lover in confusion.

Feral stalked up to T-Bone and pushed his face into the tabby's while poking him in the chest at the same time. "That stunt you pulled when you were tangling with Viper earlier today. Ring any bells?" He snapped.

Jerking his head back, the tabby's face drew together in a frown. "I didn't do anything that I haven't done before. I don't know what's got your fur up so bad. I'm here aren't I?" He said still confused.

The dark tom heaved for breath and tried to rein in his temper. It was obvious T-Bone really didn't understand what had his lover so riled. "You scared me witless!" He finally said a little more subdued though still angry.

Now T-Bone looked stunned, "You were?...crud...I'm used to my partner being a little worried but I never thought about my actions causing you to be upset." He said in surprise. He reached out to Ulysses and brought him close for a comforting hug. The big tom was stiff for a moment longer before finally relaxing in the tabby's embrace and accepting the comfort offered.

"I'm sorry babe...really...it just never occurred to me...I'm not used to being in a relationship yet...sorry...really!" T-Bone murmured softly kissing the dark tom.

Sighing, Feral felt all the anger and fear run out of him like water. He understood what T-Bone was saying. He'd never been in a relationship either so realized his reaction was unusual for him as well. "It's alright...I'm...I've never experienced this before either...so I guess were even." He nuzzled T-Bone's cheek.

"Hmmm...well since I was the cause of your upset, I guess it's up to me to make up for it." T-Bone whispered huskily as he began an arousing caress of Feral's body. Uly shivered at the knowing touch and kissed back urgently.

"Shall we take this make up session to the bedroom, handsome?" T-Bone purred seductively.

"Oh yesss, good idea." Feral murmured back moving in that direction with his arms still wrapped around his lover.

They moved together as if dancing and reached the big king-size bed. Growing more urgent, they stripped each other of their clothes before falling to the bed entwined. T-Bone kissed and licked all the erogenous areas of Uly's body. The big tom moaned and writhed in heated desire. Smiling wickedly, the stripped tabby licked and nipped between Uly's thighs as he moved to his target.

Feral screamed and bucked when T-Bone used his rough tongue on his sensitive clitoris. The tabby stabbed his tongue into the hot channel and heard and felt Uly release hard. He moved back up Feral's body until he was sharing the sweet honey in a deep kiss with his panting lover.

Moaning, Ulysses felt himself heat up again from just the feel of the tabby's hard erection pressing against his still sensitive mons. He was eager for that hard shaft to pierce him and join their bodies together. T-Bone sensed Uly's readiness and felt that now was probably the best time to pass the last barrier to their budding relationship.

Carefully placing himself at Uly's entrance, then making sure the big tom's cock was between their bodies, he slowly pressed inward.

Uly froze suddenly as he felt T-Bone's erection begin to pierce him. His mind flashed to that terrible moment when another tom had done the same thing. T-Bone felt Uly tighten and guessed why. He halted his movement but didn't withdraw.

"Are you okay, babe...?" He whispered huskily, shivering as he held himself still though his body screamed for him to thrust deep.

Feeling T-Bone's body quivering above him and the concern in his voice was all Uly needed to shove the unwanted memory away and concentrate on the here and now and the wonderful, loving tom who cared enough about his welfare that he was withholding his own enjoyment to insure his lover was truly ready for him.

"Oh yes, T-Bone...never better. Now show me what it's really like to make love." He breathed with joy and relaxed his inner muscles as he wrapped his legs around the tabby's torso.

Smiling in relief, T-Bone captured Uly's lips in an intense, nearly savage kiss as he plunged forward. Uly groaned as he felt T-Bone slide home and fill him totally. It felt fantastic...and no pain! Soon he was matching T-Bone's thrusting rhythm with his own. The intensity greater than their previous love making. He felt as if a fire was being stoked higher and higher within him. He clung tighter to T-Bone digging his claws into the tabby's back. Then the explosion hit, his body shook and shuddered. Vaguely, as if far away he felt T-Bone shout in his ear as a warm heat poured into his body.

He blinked at the ceiling for long minutes, not able to register anything then gradually sensation returned and he dreamily cataloged all the things he was feeling. He felt warm and limp. T-Bone's heavy body pressed him into the mattress but it wasn't uncomfortable and his shaft was still buried within him. It felt incredible.

T-Bone finally had the strength to raise his head and look into the satisfied face of his lover. He grinned lazily, "Well you certainly look contented." He smirked with male pride.

"Oh yes, it was wonderful...you were great and it was well worth the wait." Feral sighed happily. "Thank you for being so good to me." He added licking the tabby's face warmly.

"Ahh, babe, you are entirely welcome. I was glad you were able to overcome your memories to let it happen." He said quietly accepting the grooming.

"It was because you took such care and didn't take advantage that I was able to push the horror away." Feral murmured gratefully. "Now could you show me again just how good you are?" He said coyly batting his long lashes at the tabby.

"I'd be happy to and more than once..." T-Bone promised with a lascivious smile.

The next morning as he climbed the steps and shoved open the heavy doors of Enforcer Headquarters, Feral felt like he was walking on air. He was pleasantly sore and unlike that terrible first time, it was a sweet reminder of last night's marathon. He should be exhausted since they didn't stop till nearly dawn but he felt invigorated instead.

'Nothing...not even Steele...was going to ruin this day for him.' He purred with happiness as he grabbed his first cup of coffee of the morning and sat down rather gingerly at his desk to start his busy day.

Chance was whistling cheerfully when he came up the ladder from the hangar.

"Well you are in a good mood. She must have been good." Jake said laconically as he prepared to open the garage for the morning.

"She was!" Chance said as he helped Jake. His friend just shook his head.

Things went on rather idyllic for a while. The SWAT Kats made good progress over the next month on their new base. Feral and T-Bone's relationship blossomed and deepened that is until a stranger came into town and things went down hill from there for the pair.

Feral walked into his office after a rather vigorous evening with his lover to a surprise visitor. A beautiful dark hair she-kat turned at his entry and rushed up to hug him happily.

"Cousin Ulysses, it's so good to see you after such a long time." She burbled excitedly.

Feral blinked in surprise and hugged the winsome beauty back, "Felicity? I hardly recognized you. It's good to see you too." He said grinning, pleased to see his cousin.

He guided her to the couch in the sitting area of his office. "What brings you to Megakat City?" He asked once they were seated.

"I'm here on a photo shoot for a travelog magazine. They are doing a piece on Megakat City and I'm the enticement to visit it." Felicity smiled impishly.

"Oh, so you're still modeling then...?" Feral asked politely.

"Oh yes, I love it. It allows me to see the world. I was thrilled when I found out about this shoot so asked my manager to make sure I got the job and here I am!" She said throwing her arms out.

"Well, I'm so glad you got the chance to see me. How long will you be staying?" He asked.

"About two and half weeks." She said. "I'll be staying with the crew at the Delroke Hotel near the bay. I'd like to get the chance to see you during my time here. I know it's hard for you to get away with your important job and I'll be pretty busy with the shoot but I'm hoping we can squeeze some quality time nonetheless. What do you think?" She asked hopefully.

"I think we can at least make the effort if we are fortunate enough to get the same time off. Here..." He said reaching into his pocket for his business card, "...you can call be on my cell phone whenever you're free and I'll see about trying to meet and we can have a meal together at some point and maybe a day if things work out." Feral said warmly.

"That will be wonderful, cousin. I look forward to it. Well I better get going. I just stopped by to touch base with you but now I need to check in with the crew." Felicity said getting to her feet preparing to leave. "You take care of yourself and I'll see you soon." She said giving her cousin another hug.

"I will. See you soon." Feral said hugging her back and seeing her to the door. She waved bye. He smiled to himself as he made for his desk and the pile of reports waiting. It was wonderful to see Felicity again. He looked forward to seeing her while she was here.

They had managed to get together for dinner one evening a few days after she had arrived. They were enjoying the view with their meal at a beach front restaurant near her hotel. It just happened that Jake and Chance were cruising the area looking at housing when they decided to stop and eat. As they were seated, Chance looked around and spotted Ulysses with an absolutely stunning beauty. They were laughing and touching each other warmly.

Chance felt a flash of anger rush through him. 'How dare he!' He thought furiously.

"Chance, buddy what's wrong?...Oh, crud it's Feral...you want to go somewhere else?" Jake asked as he spotted Feral too but wasn't aware of the real reason for Chance's anger.

Swallowing hard and pretending a nonchalance he didn't feel, he shook his head, "No, it's okay, Jake. Let's eat." He said and sat down with his back to Feral. Inside he couldn't shake the jealousy he felt. 'What was Uly doing with that female? Is he trying to see if he fancies she-kats now?" He burned with anger and it took all his skill to hide just how mad he was from his best friend. He ate with very little appetite. His buddy looked at him curiously but didn't comment when they left for home.