RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


"What the ..." He gasped as he was accosted by four beefy thugs. He managed to elbow one behind him and send a fist into another's face.

"Crud, grab him you louts. He's strong...pull him down...quick before we're spotted!" One of the thugs wheezed from the elbowing in his gut.

Two more thugs appeared and finally overwhelmed the Chief Enforcer, knocking him unconscious. They loaded him aboard a mud covered van and tore off down the street.

He awoke with a throbbing head, his body suspended by his wrists that were chained to the ceiling. He blinked in the dim light and looked around. The surroundings looked to be a basement and he could hear faintly the sounds of voices and music overhead.

Moments later, a door opened. Bright light and loud noises spilled down the staircase. Four large males descended, the door was snapped shut muffling the sound again.

"Well, I see you are with us again, Commander." One of the males spoke, his voice mild with a faintly foreign accent to it. Feral couldn't see their faces because they stayed in the shadows.

"Who are you? What do you want with me?" He asked angrily shaking the chains that held him.

"To the point I see. I like that! Here's the deal, Commander. My boss wants to establish a little business here in this great city of yours. We're willing to cut you in on a little of the profits if you keep your enforcers out of our business dealings. We want to keep things peaceable between us." The voice explained persuasively.

"I don't to make deals with criminals." Feral snarled.

"Hmm, too bad. We did hear that about you but...well...we thought we'd ask first. So since you are unwilling to bargain we will just have to be rude about this. Alright guys, let's convince the Commander, here, of how important our deal is and see if we can't change his mind." The voice smirked evilly.

Rough paws reached forward from the shadows and began ripping Feral's clothes off until he was completely naked. They weren't particularly careful about the removal as blood sprinkling his fur from the many small cuts attested.

Those same paws began to caress and stroke his body, handling his cock roughly and touching him in his most intimate spots. Feral tried not to flinch. One of them had passed a paw between his legs despite his efforts to keep them closed.

"Hey, what's this now?" The thug mused as he poked and prodded. "Someone got a flashlight handy?" He asked.

"Yeah, here. What's the matter?" Another thug asked handing one over.

"Somethings different here...just a sec..." The first thug said as he crouched down and looked up between Feral's legs. "Well, well lookee here..." The thug smirked lasciviously.

"What do you see..." The leader asked curious but not coming closer.

"Hehheh...we've got a hermaphrodite here." The thug crowed delightedly.

Many snickers were heard by the others waiting including the leader. "Well now this is even better. You know what to do!" Their leader ordered chuckling wickedly.

"Yeah! I'm going to enjoy this!" The first thug growled and reached for Feral.

Over the next few hours they raped and sodomized Feral viciously. The dark tom tried to stay stoic but the pain was too great and soon he was screaming in agony.

Their leader finally called a halt. "Now that we've had our fun. I think you now realize we are very serious about having your cooperation in our little venture. This little episode starring you has been taped. We can send this to your superiors or you can allow us to continue business as usual without interference from your enforcers. The choice is yours, Commander." The leader said coldly as he moved to go back upstairs. "Get him down, put his clothes back on and drop him a distance from here." He ordered his thugs over his shoulder as he left the room.

Feral was unchained and roughly dressed, his coat barely covering his torn clothing. He hurt everywhere and his wrists were screaming with the return of circulation. He could barely walk as they hauled him to his feet, blindfolded him and took him up the stairs. His ears heard very few noises as they entered the upper floors. Only the sounds of glassware and a vacuum cleaner could be heard as he was hustled down a hallway and out a door into the cold dawn of morning.

They shoved him into what smelled like the same van he came in and drove for about twenty minutes before halting and pushing him out the door to the pavement. As he struggled to remove the blindfold, he heard the van roaring off. By the time his eyes were free the van had vanished.

Hurt, bleeding and going into shock, Feral staggered to his feet. He checked his wallet and discovered they hadn't touched it and his keys were still there as well. He looked about him to ascertain where he was and realized he was two miles from where his vehicle was parked. He tried to walk but after a block realized he was in too bad a shape. He found a pay phone and called a taxi. Ten minutes later he was huddled in the back seat as the taxi took him back to his vehicle. The cabby looked at him curiously but said nothing.

His vehicle had not been touched so he climbed in stiffly and drove home. In his apartment, he stripped off his clothes and turned on the shower. He looked in the mirror and saw haunted eyes staring back at him. He should report this but the manner in which he'd been raped...no one but his enforcer doctor knew he was a hermaphrodite. He couldn't bear for anyone else to know. He agonized over his decision for long minutes as the shower continued to run and steam filled the room.

'Gods, I can't let them get away with this.' He moaned to himself. He turned off the shower and got redressed in the same clothes even though it made him ill. He called his Sergeant to come get him