RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Now that his future looked brighter, Chance decided to spend more time figuring out if this thing between him and Feral was the real deal or just pity on his part for the emotionally fragile Commander. He thought that, at first, it was pity but the more time he spent with Feral the more he liked being around the arrogant tom.

In private, Ulysses Feral was a different kat, more open, more sensitive than the hardnosed, stubborn, remote kat he was on duty. He wanted to learn more about this complex kat but first he had a new home to build.

That weekend Chance and Jake looked around their new island home. Chance had to admit it was beautiful.

"Wow! Jake this is awesome!" Chance enthused as they trekked over the landscape. The island had a fairly good sized mountain at its center with a semi-tropical forest surrounding it and a pristine beach around that with a small lagoon. Where they were heading now, Chance could just see a small waterfall between the trees. When they got closer he saw the waterfall spilled into a beautiful pool of water perfect for swimming. Jake was leading him away from the falls to a fairly rugged side of the mountain with fewer trees blocking it.

"Glad you like it!" Jake blushed with pleasure. "Okay, here is the cave entrance to the mountain. As you can see there are many caverns leading out from here." Jake said as he led his partner a little ways into the cavern that would be their new base. "I intend to use that big cybertron Hackle built us...remember it?...He wanted to give it to us when that small cybertron was damaged?"

"Oh yeah, I remember...it was as tall as a house...that's a great idea. It certainly would be able to get this done faster along with all your gadgets you made for building projects. I was afraid it might take us a year to do everything you planned but maybe it'll be done faster...?" Chance questioned Jake tentatively.

"Definitely! I estimate the project will be completed in about four months." Jake said confidently.

"Wow! That's great!" Chance said in amazed pleasure. He moved up to his friend and put an arm around his shoulders. "I may have been a little upset at first buddy but this...this is a wonderful dream come true...thank you!" Chance said hugging Jake warmly.

Jake blushed again and hugged his best friend back. He was overcome with happiness that his dreams and plans were going to finally see realization.

A few nights later...

"You seem to be in a very good mood tonight. Anything special going on?" Feral asked lazily as they enjoyed a post-sex cuddle.

"Yeah, things have been going good for Razor and I lately." T-Bone murmured, caressing the big tom's chest.

"Glad to hear it. It has been pleasantly peaceful around the city for the past month. Makes it easier to catch up our investigations and other paperwork." Feral said yawning. 'It also gives me time to know T-Bone better too.' He thought privately.

Ulysses Feral found it hard to believe that he craved this tom kat so very much. He knew that some of the reason was his ego that didn't allow him to let anyone close most of his adult life but after the rape he was desperate to be touched and comforted. Being alone hurt and allowed the bad memories to haunt him. His therapist said he was unusual. Almost all rape victims become phobic against touch but his reaction was the opposite. She agreed that his tendency toward being a loner before the rape was most likely the cause for his need to be held and touched now.

Accepting the tabby kat's willingness to comfort him was a huge step toward his recovery from the trauma of the rape and the loss of his kitten. That it was a SWAT Kat still caused him some conflict of conscious but every time T-Bone caressed him like this that conflict simply vanished. Until, that is, when they were face to face as adversaries protecting the city but even then he was yielding more and more toward working with the troublesome duo.

"What are you thinking, Uly?" T-Bone asked him leaning over the big tom with a look of concern.

He blinked and looked into the masked face of his lover realizing he'd been wool gathering. He reached a paw up to caress the gold furred cheek. "I was just thinking about how far I've come to accepting you and what you've offered me these many weeks. It still feels a little odd...being who you are...that I want you...no...that I've come to need you so much...that it's a little scary." He mused softly.

"Ahh, don't be scared. It should be odd to me too...but I've gotten past that faster than I expected. Probably because you are soo sexy..." He purred nuzzling Feral's neck.

"Hmm...you make me feel soo good..." Feral hummed arching against the hard body pressing down on him.

"And you make me hot." T-Bone murred heatedly, stealing a kiss.

"Ohh, yessss...T-Bone...touch me..." Feral panted as T-Bone began a body to body rub wrapping his arms around the dark tom and kissing him breathless.

They rolled around the bed, caressing every part they could reach. T-Bone grabbed both their cocks in his paw and began a hard and fast stroking. Feral groaned excitedly. He bit T-Bone lightly on the shoulder and dug his fingers into the tabby's rear. T-Bone moaned and returned the favor by digging his claws lightly down Feral's back while continuing his hard stroking of their shafts. Feral came first, howling followed almost immediately by T-Bone's roar.

They lay panting for several minutes until Feral asked curiously, "Is it even stronger with intercourse?"

"Oh yeah! It can be. Why?" T-Bone asked.

"Just wondered...hmm...why haven't we done that yet?" He asked hesitantly.

"I wasn't certain you were ready. I don't want to be the cause of any flashbacks or nightmares so thought it best to wait a bit. If you think you're ready then we'll do it next time. Just remember...you'll never know pain from me...okay?" T-Bone said gently, caressing Feral's cheek.

"Okay...I actually hadn't thought that much about it...I don't really know how I'll react." He mused quietly.

"I don't know either but I'm hoping because it's what you want and its done right you shouldn't have any problems and will enjoy it. I'll do everything I can to ensure that." T-Bone said encouragingly.

"I know you will." Feral smiled warmly.

Two weeks later...SWAT Kat Island...

"It's certainly shaping up, Jake." Chance said as he looked at the excavating work done already by the Cybertron II and himself with a modified bulldozer.

"Yeah, we're on target. As soon as the Cybertron finishes putting in the support pylons, it will be excavating further into the cavern." Jake said pleased with the progress made.

"Gonna work till sundown again?" Chance asked as he remounted the bulldozer.

"Yap. Hopefully we'll have this part done by then." Jake answered as he started up one of his building machines.

It was tiring and exhausting work. By the time they quit for the evening they could barely move. Leaving the Cybertron II to begin the next phase, they motored back to Megakat Bay in a little cabin cruiser they purchased to take them back and forth to the island without attracting too much attention. When they took supplies and materials they used the Turbokat but only at night.

Jake christened the little craft the SK Dreams. Chance thought it was funny. No one would guess the SK stood for SWAT Kat. Of course, it was modified as only Jake could make it so it was way more than it seemed. Chance loved the feel of the power under him as he speeded it along at a good clip to get them home fast.

A week had nearly past before he had a chance to see Feral again. He knew the Commander was probably a little upset at that long absence. This wasn't the most opportune time to be thinking about sex but it might be a while longer before he had time for his lover so sneaking it in when he could was the best he could do right now. Which is why he did what he did after responding to an alarm during their patrol.

The alarm was at the Megakat Fuel Refinery. Nothing could be seen from the air, so they landed to take a look around. They found the unlikely duo of Chop Shop and Hard Drive as the culprits.

"Crud, what could those two have to do with each other?" T-Bone growled confused as they chased the pair through the refinery grounds trying to head them off before they got to Chop Shop's copter.

"I heard from a guard that Hard Drive had jinxed the circuits controlling the flow of fuel to a couple of storage tanks that could have caused a massive fuel leak that would be devastating to the ecology. Luckily we stopped him before he jinxed the failsafe as well. I'll be darned if I know what his motive was for doing it, though." Razor said as they ran after the pair.

"Crud, who cares! Maybe when we catch them we can ask!" T-Bone snapped. "Go that way, Razor! We'll catch them between us."

The crooks had nearly reached their escape craft when Razor plowed into Chop Shop while T-Bone knocked Hard Drive off his feet. Before he could send a fist into the creep's face, Hard Drive zapped him backwards into the fence nearby.

The electroshock criminal turned to hit T-Bone again when a laser slammed into him sending him kissing the dirt knocking him out. Razor had Chop Shop face down in the dirt as well with his arms pulled painfully behind him.

T-Bone looked up to see Feral and his enforcers walking up to them. The Chief Enforcer's laser had been the one to take out Hard Drive.

"Great shot Commander, Thanks!" T-Bone grinned and jumped to his feet while the enforcers hauled the crooks away.

"I'd like to think we do do our jobs." Feral snorted sarcastically.

"Right!" T-Bone smirked. He turned to his partner. "Hey, Razor I dropped something off my suit, I'm going to look for it, you go to the jet and wait for me."

"Sure T-Bone." Razor said puzzled but moving off to where the jet was parked near the front of the refinery.

Feral looked puzzled as well as he followed his enforcers and their prisoners back toward the front of the refinery. T-Bone followed until they were both coming up to a small group of utility buildings near the massive storage tanks. As they drew abreast of the structures and the enforcers had disappeared around a storage tank, T-Bone reached out and pulled Feral into a narrow space between the buildings.

"What tha...what the heck are you doing, T-Bone?" Feral snapped in surprise but forgot his question in the next instant as T-Bone laid a hot, intense, toe-curling kiss on him.

"Hmmm...oh...we might get caught...uhhh..." Feral panted between kisses.

"No we won't...because I'll...be quick..." T-Bone panted as his paws reached into his lover's pants and caressed the big tom's rear, digging his claws into the sensitive nerves at the base of the tail.

"Ohhh god...T-Bone...sooo hot...want you..." The big tom moaned frantically grinding his hips against his lovers, feeling their hard cocks rubbing against each other through their pants.

"Yesssss...that's it...mmmm...gonna get you off, baby!" T-Bone growled hotly reaching to press a gentle finger into Feral's hot pucker and stroking the prostate just inside.

Feral choked and roared as he came suddenly setting T-Bone off at the same time. They leaned against each other to keep standing as they waited for their galloping hearts to slow.

"Not that I didn't enjoy that immensely, but... mind telling me why?" Feral murmured as he regained his equilibrium.

"I've been really busy working on something with Razor so haven't had time to get away to see you. Didn't want you to think I'd forgotten you. Wanted to give you something to tie you over until I can see you again." T-Bone explained nuzzling Feral's face enjoying the afterglow.

"Oh so that's why I haven't seen you lately. Won't tell me what's it about, huh?... didn't think so. Okay, I won't pry, just don't be too long seeing me again." Feral said warningly then sighed. "I miss you!"

"I know! Stay safe Uly and thanks for the save." T-Bone said warmly, kissed his lover then raced to join his partner.

Feral watched him jog away with a twinge of regret. He straightened his clothes and made sure his coat hid his now stained pants then headed to the main office of the refinery to see what kind of damage Hard Drive had done.