RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


T-Bone kept his promise. He watched Feral closely over the next few weeks. For a while the big tom did seem to be recovering but by the third week that exhausted look returned to his eyes and he moved listlessly. T-Bone wasted no time in going back to the Commander's apartment and sleeping against the broad back once more.

It was nearly a repeat of the first time though thankfully shorter. Feral was somehow not surprised to wake and find T-Bone sharing his bed.

"You again!" Feral groaned the next morning when he felt the warmth pressed against him.

"Warned you I would be!" T-Bone said quietly. He dared to caress the dark tom's back gently. "Feel better?"

"Yes, thank you. It just gets overwhelming and I feel like I'm drowning." Feral murmured, distantly surprised he was telling the SWAT Kat this.

"Well from my experience, I've seen this reaction before, its normal after what you've been through. You just have to remember it's not forever. You will get better. Don't give up. Now would you like me to fix you something to eat?" T-Bone said warmly as he got up to dress.

"I guess I could eat something." Feral said reluctantly and watched the tabby walk through the door heading for the kitchen, a bemused look on his face as he got up and went to the bathroom.

Over the next few months the SWAT Kat spent nearly every weekend with Feral. The big tom was finding true comfort and peace every time T-Bone was with him. It was hard to accept that at first and he fought against it for some time before finally giving in.

He didn't notice how much he came to look forward to T-Bone's presence against his body. He didn't notice when he began to feel more than just comfort until the day when T-Bone's morning erection pressed against his tail bone. The tabby normally woke first and made sure he was not pressing against the other tom but this morning he was tireder than usual so was too late to pull away.

Partially awake, the Commander moaned pleasurably, writhing against that hard pressure. T-Bone woke slowly and scented Feral's arousal. Taking it slow, wary of Feral's still fragile state of mind, T-Bone gently caressed the broad chest tweeking the prominent nipples a little eliciting a quick inhale of breath from Feral.

"Are you alright?...Do you want me to stop?" The tabby asked carefully while still continuing his caresses.

"No...it's okay...just surprised me is all...not really used to being touched." Feral said rather shyly.

"Haven't you ever had a lover?" T-Bone paused in surprise.

"No...never really made time to meet anyone," Feral's voice was soft...somewhat embarrassed.

T-Bone was shocked, that meant Feral had been a virgin when he'd been raped. He swallowed his anguish at that information. He'd make sure Feral only felt pleasure from his touch to wipe out that hideous first experience.

After caressing and kissing the big tom's neck, getting him used to being touched, T-Bone carefully reached between Feral's thighs and gently stroked the swollen and wet clitoris.

His gentle touch made Feral jerk and gasp. Taking that as acceptance of the touch, he fingered the folds gently...caressing it. The dark tom moaned and pressed back against T-Bone.

"Ohhh...that feels soo good...I've never felt anything like this," Feral gasped and shuddered.

T-Bone continued the gentle stroking making Feral pant and beg.

"Ohh god, T-Bone..." the big kat panted frantically his passion rising at every teasing caress.

A few minutes more and Feral jerked hard and cried out. The tabby smiled as he felt the throbs of the big kat's orgasm. Coming down from his impossible high, Feral lay limp and panting. T-Bone caressed the dark tom's broad chest as the kat wound down noticing the huge cock was partially erect and peeking through its sheath.

"Wow! ..." Feral breathed out with a sigh, enjoying the tabby's caress of his chest. "I never dreamed it could feel like that." He added in wonder.

"Ohh, it gets even better. I can show you many ways to feel that again and more intensely," T-Bone promised, his voice husky as he nuzzled Feral's neck.

Feral turned his head and eyed the SWAT Kat candidly. "Modest are we?" He drawled.

The handsome striped tom smirked and said in a darkly lustful voice, "I've never gotten a complaint. Want to find out?"

Feral felt things lower down tighten at that heated tone and was surprised at himself. How could he consider this a good thing, after all T-Bone was still his antagonist but that voice of reason was being drowned out by his body's memory of the tabby's touch and the offer of more of the same. He flicked his tongue out to lick suddenly dry lips which made T-Bone inhale sharply.

He leaned suddenly towards those lips and touched them softly with his own. That oh so gentle touch sent hot flashes through Feral. He never knew a simple kiss could be so intense. Hungrily, he pressed his lips back against those of the SWAT Kat feeling an urgent desire to taste this tom's mouth more deeply.

Smiling to himself, T-Bone reciprocated the inexperienced tom's advances by tapping his tongue on Feral's lips. The dark tom gasped and opened his mouth allowing the tiger tabby entry. He slipped his tongue in and flicked it against Feral's own. The big tom's response was to press his body tighter against the burly tom seeking more contact. They rolled together on the bed, Feral enraptured by the feeling of safety and warmth in those strong arms and the wonderfully heady sensation of the kiss.

Though totally aroused by Feral's excitement, T-Bone managed to keep his head and carefully did not try to initiate intercourse though the big tom's body was urgently trying for it, not that he was really aware he was actually doing that.

To ease the Commander's rising desire, he slipped his stiff shaft between the tom's thighs and rubbed it across the clitoris. Feral's groans increased as did his urgent movements against that hard pole. Feral's own cock was trapped between them and being rubbed by their tightly entwined bodies.

He soared higher and higher until he shattered giving a loud cry in T-Bone's ears. His cock sprayed their chests and his throbbing heat and slickness caused T-Bone to explode adding his seed to the wetness between Feral's thighs. They lay still, panting and limp.

"That was amazing." Feral finally said once he had his breath back. "Is it always like that?"

"Yes when it's done right although you have an advantage over me by having double orgasms." T-Bone chuckled, pleased at seeing Feral so relaxed and enjoying the afterglow of good sex.

"I thought only intercourse could cause orgasm?" the Commander asked innocently.

T-Bone couldn't help but laugh at that. "There are a lot of things one can do that don't involve intercourse to cause an orgasm as I've just shown you twice."

Feral smiled, "Yes, you did didn't you!

Leaning over the big tom, the tabby kissed him warmly but without passion. He pulled back and smiled. "Shall we get up and have some breakfast?" T-Bone asked him gently.

"Yeah! I'm actually hungry for once." Feral said in surprise. T-Bone just chuckled and headed for the shower.

T-Bone stayed the rest of the day with Feral. They watched some TV, played a card game, and made out on the couch for a while. Feral was really getting the hang of it by the time they ate dinner and the SWAT Kat got ready to leave for home. He gave the big tom a farewell kiss and disappeared into the night. Feral slept peacefully until morning dreaming of a certain gentle tom kat.