RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


"Everything looks fine, Commander. The foetus is still too small to be viewed on ultrasound but the exam shows everything is going well at present despite your poor health Keep up the progress you've made and I'll see you in two weeks time." Medi told Feral at his first OB appointment with the medical robot.

"Thank you! I'll see you then." Feral said in relief. The robot nodded and left the room so that the Commander could get redressed.

"Glad things are okay, love. As soon as you're dressed I'll take you back home. Want me to stay tonight?" T-Bone asked as he helped Feral dress.

"If you can, I'd like that." Feral murmured softly. T-Bone smiled and kissed his mate briefly.

Weeks pass and things had returned to normal between the two. The omegas had been quiet for a while allowing Feral to catch up his work that he had let slide a bit when he was depressed about the situation between him and T-Bone.

Mayor Manx received a request from a powerful leader of a country trying to modernize. It's leader wanted to start a trade agreement with MKC to help bring his country into the 20th century. This country's natural wealth had Manx drooling. They mined a variety of precious gems like diamonds, emeralds, and opals.

For this special meeting he wanted Feral to attend. Ms. Briggs had done her best to keep Feral out of the limelight and steer Mayor Manx away from summoning his Chief Enforcer for every little thing or project but for this the Mayor would not budge. At least the Commander didn't show very much in his uniform, she sighed in relief as she notified him that his presence was expected and that he couldn't escape it.

The Majipoor of Landyar was a magnificent white tiger with emerald eyes and a powerful and commanding presence. He was accompanied by ten black panther guards. His minister of trade was a cheetah. Mayor Manx was all smiles as he strode forward and greeted his important guest.

"So good to meet you at laast, your highness." Mayor Manx oozed with charm as he shook the Marjipoor's paw.

"The pleasure is mine, Mayor Manx. Thank you for having me as your guest. I must admit to being much impressed with your magnificent city and look forward to our discussions about setting up a trade agreement between our two countries." The Marjipoor said smoothly giving the Mayor a megawatt smile and pouring on the charm.

"I too look forrward to our discussions. Let me introduce my Deputy Mayor Ms. Calico Briggs." Mayor Manx said with a smile as he indicated Callie.

Callie smiled and shook the tiger's paw as well. "A pleasure to meet you sir." She said simply.

"My Chief Enforcer is running a little late but should be here momentarily." Manx said a little annoyed at Feral's tardiness. "I hope yourrr accommodation were adequate?" He asked to buy some time.

"They were more than adequate, Mayor, thank you!" The Marjipoor said politely.

At that moment Feral walked in carefully adjusting his coat to hide his slightly protruding belly. At the sight of the Chief Enforcer, The Marjipoor went still. Mayor Manx was oblivious to his guest's sudden focused attention as he presented Feral.

"Ah...this is my Chief Enforcer, Commander Ulysses Feral." Manx made the introductions.

"A very real pleasure, Commander." The tiger said moving closer to Feral and lightly sniffing the air. He held Feral's paw a little longer than necessary and stared into the dark tom's eyes intently.

"A pleasure sir!" Feral said carefully.

Feral felt uncomfortable under that stare. His first look at the tiger had set his heart hammering and, to his shock, he felt hot with desire as well. This kat was looking at him with way too much interest. Carefully pulling his paw away he tried to put some distance between himself and this important visitor.

The Marjipoor felt a thrill of surprise and excitement. His sense of smell told him this was a pregnant hermaphrodite. A very rare find. Such a prize would make him the envy of his circle. That he was handsome and attracted to him was an extra bonus. He had to speak to this creature alone and soon. Turning away was difficult but he had other important business to attend to first.

Feral breathed a sigh of relief when the Marjipoor turned his attention away. He couldn't understand why this kat affected him so strongly and he didn't want to find out.

After about an hour the first tentative steps had been accomplished in building the agreement. Mayor Manx suggested a break for lunch. Feral managed to excuse himself stating urgent duties at Enforcer Headquarters and left quickly before the Mayor could think of a way to keep him there.

He hurried back to his office, vowing never to get close to the Marjipoor again while he was in the city. He didn't realize how hard that was going to be over the next few days.

No matter how hard he tried, the Marjipoor managed to get him in his presence on several occasions. Each time the attraction grew stronger between them. Feral was beginning to panic. After another encounter with the handsome tiger, the Commander sought the comfort and attention of his mate.

"I don't know what it is about him...is it his looks, his scent, his dominating personality? ...whatever it is it draws me like a flame. I'm having a very hard time resisting him and he knows it." Feral said anxiously as he paced in front of his mate in his living room.

T-Bone laid back on the couch and eyed his mate in concern. This tiger really had Uly upset and that made the tabby tom angry. Ulysses didn't need stress of any kind in his condition.

"It's most likely your pregnancy hormones that are reacting to him. Do you think he'll do something?" T-Bone asked in concern.

"Oh yes! I can feel it. He's just biding his time checking me out...it's unnerving." Feral said shivering with uneasiness.

Jumping from the couch, T-Bone quickly gathered his mate into his arms. "I'm going to give you an emergency signaler. Should have done it anyway so that you can contact me for anything concerning your pregnancy. If this creep tries anything with you...you signal me right away and I'll come get you, alright?" T-Bone said seriously.

Feral sighed and nodded returning his mate's attention.

Two days later, T-Bone gave him the signaler in the form of a necklace. It was basically a panic button...not requiring two way communication...only a directional signal. Feral felt safer wearing it knowing T-Bone would be there instantly to protect or rescue him. It galled him a bit that he would need rescue but in his condition his reflexes were much slower and fighting endangered the kitten.

Only a day later, the Marjipoor made his move. The trade agreement was all but finalized and the powerful tiger decided to initiate his plans for acquiring Feral. Using a ruse, he had the Mayor order Feral to see the Marjipoor on a security matter, the tiger was able to get the Commander to come to his penthouse suite at the exclusive Megakat Royal Hotel.

Feral knew this was a bad idea and guessed correctly that it was a trap but couldn't see anyway to avoid it and not be disciplined by the Mayor. Gritting his teeth he marched into the hotel lobby and to the elevators. When the doors opened onto the penthouse floor he was greeted by the Marjipoor's elite guards and escorted to the suite. He was ushered in by a butler and led to a richly appointed sitting room.

The white tiger was lounging on a white leather couch that made him appear almost invisible. He rose to his feet at Feral's entry. The butler discreetly departed leaving them alone.

"Ahh...Commander Feral...so good to see you." He purred as he began to slowly circle the dark tom. "I do hope you are feeling well today."

"I'm fine. What did you need to see me about? The Mayor said something about security matters?" Feral said politely while keeping himself alert and watchful.

"That was just something I told his honor to ensure your appearance before me. You are a magnificent creature...do you know that? A hermaphrodite is rare but a breeding one is even rarer. Such a prize you'll make within the royal court." The tiger murmured continuing his perusal of Feral.

Feral felt like a horse for auction the way the tiger was describing and looking at him. "I'm not a prize for anyone and besides I'm mated." He said stiffly.

"Not a problem. I'm sure we can come to an accommodation with your mate." The Marjipoor grinned showing all his gleaming fangs. The tiger caressed a paw down Feral's back causing him to shiver with pleasure. He cursed his hormones for reacting so needily to the tiger's attentions.

"I'm also bonded to him!" He said tightly trying desperately to ignore the tiger's arousing touches.

"Not an insurmountable problem." The tiger rumbled pleasantly. "You want me, I can scent your arousal and it is intoxicating." He whispered huskily his voice filled with dark promise. He stopped his circling and suddenly wrapped a powerful arm around Feral's waist and nuzzled his neck. Feral moaned helplessly unable to resist the heady desire rushing through him.

While he still had his wits he reached a paw to his shirt and quickly tapped the hidden signaler. The tiger nipped the Commander's neck and Feral shuddered. "Yesss...you are a great prize and it will be my great pleasure to make you mine!" He whispered hotly.

Feral hoped T-Bone would get to him fast because he'd lost all resistance and his body was aching for what the tiger promised.

Chance was working on an enforcer sedan when the alarm went off in his pocket. Jake looked up from an engine he was tuning in surprise.

"Uly's in trouble...I've gotta go." The tabby said as he rushed for the hidden trap door to the hangar. Jake followed on his heels.

"Do you need me to come?" He asked urgently.

"No! I can handle this, thanks buddy." T-Bone answered, dressed and running for his cyclotron. In seconds he was out the hidden exit and racing toward the city. It took him fifteen minutes to get to the right hotel. Securing his bike out front to the dismay of the doorkat, he raced through the lobby causing many a startled look at the colorfully dressed vigilante.

T-Bone took the elevator to the floor just below the one he wanted. Getting out, he headed for the stair door. At the top floor, he peeked out carefully and spotted the pair of guards at the penthouse door. Nodding to himself, he ducked back into the stairwell and headed for the roof.

It took only minutes for him to run across the roof then repel down to the suite. Slipping into an open balcony door, he stopped and listened. He heard noises from the right. He padded across the thick carpet quietly until he approached what turned out to be a huge bedroom. Inside the sight that greeted him set his blood to boil.

A huge and powerful white tiger had T-Bone's mate on the bed and was proceeding to take Uly's clothes off. Uly was writhing in heated desire from the tiger's attentions. Gritting his teeth grimly, T-Bone did not rush in blindly. This tiger was twice his size and weight and though he was used to fighting larger opponents, under these circumstances, he was more concerned with getting his mate to safety without alerting the tiger's guards and possibly getting his mate injured. He set his glovetrix with a gas pellet and carefully slipped into the room.

The tiger was so involved with Feral he wasn't aware of his danger until T-Bone was right on top of him. A sixth sense alerted the tiger and he straightened suddenly but wasn't fast enough. He had time to see a strangely garbed and powerfully built kat standing before him with arm outstretched before a plume of gas struck his face. The tiger slumped to the floor immediately.

T-Bone kicked the tiger in the ribs in anger, "That will teach you to touch another's mate!"

"T-Bone?" Feral called out still lost in a haze of desire.

"I'm here babe! He's got you real hot hasn't he...well I can take care of that!" The tabby said huskily getting hard from his mate's scent and obvious need. He knew they should be hightailing it out of there but he couldn't ignore Feral's cry of desire. The tiger had already stripped Uly's pants off so T-Bone freed his hard shaft and plunged home into his mate's welcoming heat.

Feral cried out with joy and the two of them raced to a heated conclusion. T-Bone shakily kept himself off his mate's belly as he recovered his breath. He had to admit the sneaky tiger had gotten his mate really hot but he was glad he was the one taking advantage of it.

Recovered, T-Bone straightened, set his clothes to right and quickly helped his mate redress. He led the way to the balcony door he'd entered. Firing his grappling hook to the roof, he wrapped an arm around his mate's waist and clicked the hoist that pulled them to the roof quickly. He raced across the roof to the other side and set the grappling hook again. He had Feral wrap himself around his back then he carefully climbed with his passenger over the side and repelled them down to the ground.

Once they reached the sidewalk they casually walked to the cyclotron so as not to attract too much attention, climbed on and left the hotel. T-Bone poured on the speed as soon as he could and raced them to the outside of the city. Once he was far enough away, he pulled them over near a field where the Turbokat could land and called his partner.

"Razor!" He called. Feral was looking at him in puzzlement.

"You need me buddy?" Razor asked in concern.

"We just need a lift to our base. Feral needs a place to hide for a little while. Follow my signal and pick us up okay?" T-Bone said without elaborating.

"Okay, be there in a few minutes." Razor said confused but knowing he'd get answers when he saw his partner.

"Why do I need to hide?" Feral asked in annoyance.

"You need to ask?...How about a certain tiger whose going to be extremely angry when he wakes up?...hmmm...You might be the Chief Enforcer but this guy obviously has a lot of pull and could take you away from me. So I'm putting you under wraps for a few days. You can call Ms. Briggs and let her know what's going on maybe she'll have a solution but you're not getting near that tiger again. He had you laid out like a feast and he was starving." T-Bone growled.

Feral blushed in embarrassment. "I tried to resist but he was overwhelming..."

"I'm not blaming you, babe! I know you couldn't help it so don't think another thing about it. You're safe and he didn't take you and that is all that matters to me." T-Bone shushed him then kissed his mate soundly to show him he meant what he'd said.

Feral relaxed into the kiss, relieved that T-Bone hadn't blamed him but he was still upset that he'd been taken so easily. It had been humiliating and it would be a while before he'd get over that.