RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


***One week later***

Marck looked at his wife while his four oldest sons pretended not hear the moans coming from Greg and Gil's bedroom. "Okay, I had enough, let sit outside." He said as well as signed, causing Margaret Grissom to smile. It did her heart good to know her son found love, even though it happened after the attack.

Upstairs, Gil was enjoying Greg ministrations to his body. The butterfly kisses on his neck trailed down to his chest where his nipples were being sucked and bitten. He arched his back when hands softly kneed his ass cheeks while that warm and wicked mouth attached itself to his cock.

"Greg!" Gil whined while his hands grabbed the blond hair and pushed him closer.

Greg played with the heavy ball sack before lifting it, showing Gil's moist opening. His mouth left the cock and dived lower, gently licking the tender flesh before pushing his tongue inside.

Gil screamed before grabbing a pillow to cover his sounds from the others. His stomach was clenching when pleasure shots went through his body from just having Greg licking his female entrance.

Greg was enjoying Gil's sounds and felt his cock harden even more. With his free hand he fisted himself before stabbing his tongue deeper inside the moist cavern while his other hand was wrapped around his lover's cock. He managed to get a rhythm in this difficult position, but he didn't want to let go.

******

Marck, Sam, Simon, Lars and Mick laughed out loud when they heard Gil screaming their little brother's name with Greg's moan following shortly after. The men had been discussing the couple and all were happy to know the two men found and loved each other.

Papa Olaf just rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe the fun his family was having just by hearing the screams and moans. He was more worried about Gil's attacker, the man was still loose and probably most definitely after Gil.

*****

Gil came back from his high and looked Greg, seeing that the young man was watching him. "Hi."

"Hey, Sweet," Greg said before kissing his lover. "What's wrong?"

"I...I want you in me," Gil whispered. "I want you to erase him from inside."

"I'm not sure if you're ready for that," Greg answered honest.

"I am! I need you inside me!" Gil stated serious.

"Okay, but not now. I'll make love to you tonight," Greg replied while kissing Gil. "Let's go downstairs."

"Downstairs?" Gil mumbled, when he suddenly remembered himself screaming. "What if they heard?"

"I know they have heard our noises, but the fact that they didn't interrupt again, means they agree," Greg answered, knowing fully well that if his parents didn't agree, they would have interrupted.

"Oh," Gil replied softly before stepping out of bed, blushing again when he felt Greg's eyes on his body. His cock responded by just thinking of tonight.

When they finished dressing, they walked downstairs and realized that everyone was sitting outside, trying to hide their smiles.

***Las Vegas crime lab***

"Guys, we tracked the perp's house and it was abandoned. Everything was a mess like they ran in a hurry," Sara said the moment they sat down.

"I also think I know where Grissom and Greg are staying," Nick stated calmly but tiredly, even though he felt giddy inside.

"Really and where is that?" Catherine questioned curiously.

"Remember when Grissom went on a case alone about two hours from here when Robbins got a head by mail?"

"Yes, I do. I got stuck with his paperwork," Catherine replied.

"Apparently Greg had told Hodges that his grandfather lives there and if Grissom wanted to say hi from him," Nick said happily.

"That's great," Catherine said thoughtfully.

"Does this mean that it could be possible that Grissom's mother is there as well?" Sara questioned.

"Yes, I think they had her picked up," Warrick replied.

"Okay, Nick, Warrick, you're going to leave for Jackpot, while Sara and I stay here just in case the attacker in still in Vegas!" Catherine stated and ended the meeting.

***9 p.m. Sanders' cabin***

They were kissing deeply, hands undressing the other while trying to keep contact through their mouths. Greg began walking forward, pushing Gil against the bed. A small push and the older man bounced on the bed, stretching himself out. Greg moaned at the gorgeous body before him and kneeled between his lover's legs.

Gil closed his eyes and groaned when Greg's movements stimulated his cock. He hardened and opened his legs further when gentle fingers rubbed his clit. The touch was enough to send him over the edge.

Greg was amazed at the sensitivity of Gil's vagina. He had only touched the outer lips and the hidden little bundle of nerves and he just witnessed Gil climax. He smirked by just knowing that kind of information and waiting patiently for Gil to come back from his high.

Before Gil could utter a word, a long slender finger entered him and before he knew it, he was pushing back. He trashed on the bed as the pleasure was once again taking him higher, but Greg stopped when he was about to fall over the edge.

"Greg, please," Gil begged as he spread his legs even wider.

"All right, Sweet," Greg hushed. His cock positioned at the wet channel as he pushed inside slowly, stopping every time Gil tensed up. He rubbed Gil's tummy, trying to calm him down and relax again.

After a few moments, Greg was balls deep inside his lover and they both were not going to last long. "Move!" Gil demanded and wrapped his legs around Greg's waist.

Greg slowly moved as he felt the tight grip Gil had on his cock. He watched Gil's face for any sign of uncomfortably or pain, but all he saw was pleasure on the flushed face.

They found a rhythm as they both started moaning loudly and screamed each other's names when they reached their orgasm, Greg filling Gil's channel while his lover squeezed him tightly and his semen coating his chest. He leaned forward and kissed the other man deeply.

"Wow!" Greg mumbled as he gently pulled out.

"Yeah!" Gil answered softly.

"Come here," Greg said as he opened his arms.

They held each other tightly before falling asleep.

******

Lars looked at the ceiling while listening to the couple's noises. He hoped to meet his soulmate one day too. He wanted it desperately especially every time he saw happy couples.

He had seen the longing on Sam's face as well. Lars snorted out loud. "God, I need to get laid!"