RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +



Author's Chapter Notes:
Mpreg kinda. It will be explained later. Mentions of rape, hermaphrodite, OOC'ness. It's a angst story!



*~*~*~*~*


***Las Vegas Crime lab***

"Catherine, have you heard from Greg yet?" Sara questioned as she, Nick and Warrick entered the lab after going through the crime scene.

"Yes, his father contacted me and told me they had arrived and wouldn't come unless it was necessary. He wouldn't tell me the details where they are staying," Catherine answered. "I also need to talk to you all about the rape kit Greg took of Grissom," Catherine said softly, not wanting the other to hear.

"What's wrong?" Sara asked concerned.

"I...Grissom is a hermaphrodite," Catherine said and didn't add details.

Silence.

"Where are Greg and Grissom?" Nick asked curiously, not knowing how to respond on that piece of information, even though he knew Catherine had already answered that question at the beginning of the meeting.

Warrick and Sara were glad that Nick asked a question and distracted them a bit from that piece of information they hadn't known and didn't know how to respond to.

"Like I said, Greg's father wouldn't tell me and he even warned me not to trace the phone call. It wouldn't help me at all," Catherine answered. "Let's go over the evidence and information we have collected so far. We ran the fingerprints through AFIS and we have found a match," Catherine said as she showed everyone a copy of the photo. "Peter Wardon is a criminal that had been put to jail for rape by Grissom a few years back."

"If he was in jail for rape, how come he's on the street again?" Warrick questioned.

"When I got a match, it turned out that he's an escaped convict," Catherine answered.

"After reading Brass' report on what Grissom had told him, we have missed something important. Grissom has said he saw a woman being assaulted before the attacker focused on him. But where is this woman? Brass has told me they only found Grissom on the ground unconscious," Nick replied.

"We found a bracelet and a shoe-print that could be a high heel at the crime scene," Warrick mentioned.

"So we need to find the woman. Let's see if we can make a connection between Wardon's victims and Grissom," Catherine instructed. "Anything else?"

"Hodges is working on the samples I took from the crime scene, so I'll go to see him soon about the results," Sara answered.

"Okay, let's get back to work and inform me when you have an update," Catherine instructed and ended the meeting.

******

Gil lay in bed staring at the ceiling. He couldn't sleep. He was too scared that his attacker would find the cabin and rape him again. He could still feel the soreness and the burn whenever he moved. The door opened and he stared fearfully at the doorway, not relaxing when it turned out to be Greg.

"Gil? Are you all right? I saw the light on," Greg said, announcing his entry. Greg watched the fearful eyes and made his decision. He closed the door and stepped into bed, embracing Gil in his arms. "Sleep. I'm here now."

Gil snuggled closer and shut his eyes. Sleep came quickly as Greg held him close. Both men fell asleep, hoping that dreams wouldn't come.

Marck had seen how his son acted around the older man as Gil seemed attached to Greg. The moment Gil was alone with him, the man panicked and Greg had to rush back to calm him down. It was going to be a long couple a weeks, maybe even months before Gil wouldn't feel frightened when he was without Greg. The stories that his son told him about the man he loved didn't match up with the man who had entered the cabin.

Lill was watching her husband walk around their bedroom before finally settling next to her. She had seen Gil's eyes and it saddened her that he looked the same way her son had looked. It still made her cry to just think of her son's rape. He had turned literally into her little boy, who was scared to be alone, who had held her hand throughout everything, especially when there were others were present. Just the thought that her son would have to do the same to a once proud and strong man was heartbreaking.

***The next morning***

"Mom? Is that Greg's Tahoe?" Lars asked when he stepped into the large cabin.

"Yes, it is," Lill answered and greeted her oldest son while continuing to prepare breakfast.

"But Greg only comes to the cabin if something has happened. What's wrong with our little brother? Did someone hurt him again?" Mick asked worried, who had entered after his brother.

"No, Greg is fine. It's Greg's friend that has been hurt badly," Lill said softly, not wanting her son and Gil to hear her in case they were already downstairs.

"How badly hurt?" two voices asked in unison.

"You'll see when he comes down," Marck answered instead of his wife when he entered the kitchen and greeted his two oldest sons.

*****

Greg slowly woke up and opened his eyes. He stared at Gil's face, which was twisted in what seemed like a nightmare. The young man tightened his embrace and began stroking the grey hair until the older man relaxed and opened his eyes.

"Good morning, Sweet," Greg said softly.

"Hi," Gil mumbled and closed his eyes again. He had slept without dreams at the beginning of the night but it had changed during the night. He had woken up several times before restlessly falling asleep again.

"Let's have breakfast," Greg said and stepped out of bed. He waited patiently for Gil to leave the bed as well. "Do you want to shower first?"

Gil nodded and stepped into the bathroom. He quickly took a shower before hearing Greg's parting words that he could be found in the kitchen. He froze and hurried his shower before dressing. He didn't want to be alone in the room. The older man stood in his bedroom listening to the sounds before taking a deep breath.

Greg hugged his brothers and sat near the door, waiting for Gil to show up. He heard footsteps and gazed at the opening towards the door.

Mick and Lars were watching as well and were very curious to see why Greg was this protective. It reminded them of their dad when their little brother was raped. They looked at each other before gazing at the doorway, where a shy, grey-haired man stood, shivering when he spotted two strangers.

"Gil, I want you to meet Lars and Mick, my oldest two brothers," Greg introduced and stood up to guide Gil to the table. The man sat down, very close to Greg before nodding his head as a greeting. He was afraid his voice would break if he talked and decided to keep quiet.

Greg watched Gil worriedly as the man hadn't spoken a word since he arrived downstairs.

Mick and Lars, however, recognized the signs immediately. "Gil, you will be safe here. We can guarantee this. You will be protected by all of us," Lars spoke gently, hoping to give the older man some courage to speak.

Gil's eyes watered and he ducked his head. Again a deep breathe before looking at Lars. "Thank you," he croaked softly, giving a tiny smile when Greg squeezed his knee encouragingly.

"You're welcome. So what do you want to do today? Want to take a small morning walk with us?" Mick suggested, expressing himself by giving a hint to join them in their routine.

Gil looked at Greg to see him nodding. "Okay," he answered, receiving five big smiles. He immediately felt good although he was still terrified out of his wits. But as long as Greg was near him he knew he would be fine.

"Let me get dressed and I'll join you in a few moment," Greg said to his family while looking Gil in the eye. "You're going to be fine. You know my family wouldn't hurt you and I'll be back in a few minutes."

Gil nodded but his heart clenched when Greg walked away, leaving him sitting at the table with the young scientist's family.

"Do you have a hobby?" Lill asked gently, taking Gil's attention away from the doorway. Two frightened blue eyes looked at her before answering.

"Uhm...I collect butterflies and cockroaches," Gil answered embarrassed, not seeing the surprised looks on their faces.

"Really? Then you have to meet our brother, Sam. He collects the same, he even participates in a cockroach tournament once in a while," Mick replied, seeing surprise appear on Gil's face.

"Do I hear my name?" Sam said as he entered the cabin. He stood still when he saw the stranger sitting with his family, looking scared at him. Sam didn't like that look, he had already seen it on his little brother's face seven years ago.

"Gil is Greg's friend and shares your hobby," Lars answered and watched Sam taking an interest in Gil, who finally had looked a tiny bit relaxed.

"That's great. Finally someone I can talk to about butterflies and cockroaches," Sam responded and watched how Gil's face lit up when Greg entered the room again. He looked at his parents and brothers before nodding his head, understanding the silent conversation about Gil.

"You ready to go?" Greg asked before greeting Sam. He grinned when Gil nodded his head enthusiastically. "Let me guess, you know Sam's hobby?" he laughed loudly when his to-be-lover nodded again.