RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +







Story Notes:
The hellmouth only sucked in the high school and Willow never activated all the potentials. Giles never left Sunnydale. Anya ran away with Andrew after Xander caught them in bed together. I think that covers everything. Also Charmed is very AU I am using the parts I like and ignoring everything I didn’t. Leo is not an Elder but Paige is working at the temp agency. There are some spoilers for the end of Buffy first part of angel. Everyone bow to the Lady Ellidyay for her killer beta work. Thank you SO much.



*~*~*~*~*


Sunnydale, Ca.
The Magic Box
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ "She's using again Giles. I know it." Xander told the group assembled around the table at the magic box. He had called everyone, sans Willow, there to talk about the strange things that had been happening around town and the fact that Willow was never around anymore.

"I have felt an increase in magical fields lately. I thought perhaps now that the Hellmouth was closed I was feeling more witches…" Giles said trailing off. He had tried so hard to help Willow get her balance back.

"I saw her go into Rack's this morning on my way to school," Dawn announced as she walked towards the group. She had thought about skipping class to tell Giles but knew it would lead to lectures and decided to wait until after school. It wasn't like there was anything they could have done(its really not necessary to add anyway).

"I won't have her living at the house, even if she is hardly there anymore, if she's going to be using magic like this again." Buffy hissed furiously.

"We're going to have to confront her. She may not have been ready to leave England. We could possibly send her back to the Coven." Giles said.

"I think we should call Wesley. He's good with the magic. If she tries to go all magical on us, you and Wesley could hold her back until we can reason with her," Xander said to Giles.

"I think that's a good idea," Dawn responded.

The door blew open slamming against the wall causing everyone to jump. Turning to look at the doorway they all saw Willow, black hair and eyes, floating into the Magic Box.

"Oh you do, do you?" She hissed as she raised her arms and held her hands palms out, fingers pointed up and began to chant in ancient greek.

In this time and in this hour
I call upon the ancient powers
To aid and protect me
To return those
Who would oppose
To time of fathers long forgotten

At exactly the same moment as the Magic Box was filling with a gray swirling fog so was Angel's office in L.A. seconds later a large boom sounded and all the glass, in both places, was blown out. When every thing settled Willow stood alone, a triumphant grin on her face. Little did she know that she had mispronounced a word in the spell instead of sending those she now considered her enemies to the beginning of man, she had sent them to a powerful time of gods and heros, and began a prophecy that would destroy her.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Somewhere up there
The Elders council
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

"We must send the Charmed Ones back to help them. They cannot be left there; it will tip the balance in favor of evil, quickly." The Elder informed the white lighters present.

"Why did you not send someone to stop her?" asked a young white lighter, still in training.

"It has been done Elder, however in our haste we failed to completely control the time vortex. Leo and Wyatt were sucked through as well," The white lighter gasped, still weak and out of breath from the effects of casting such a powerful spell so quickly.

"That is fine Bella, they can only aid in the charmed ones mission." The Elder spoke. "Come young ones, it has been asked why we did not send someone to intercede when we knew she would do this. I shall answer this to those who wish to know. The time of the Prophecy has come."

"Are you certain this is it, my friend?" another Elder asked.

"I am. Alexander is their son, as it was then it is happening now, he has been sent back. He will unite them; bring about his own birth and their return," He answered. "Now for the story…"

Several white lighters settled around the table to hear what promised to be a very interesting story.

"In a time that man believes to be myth, gods and hero's walked the earth. This is no myth for I and the other Elders lived our mortal lives then. Or rather as mortal as we could be; for we are the heroes of tales, protectors of mankind. I was once known as Hercules, Son of Zeus, Immortal Demigod." The Elder said as he lowered the hood of his robes.

"I was once known as Xena, Child of Ares, Warrior Princess." (`and' and `too' are sorta redundant. Pick one. I suggest this) She too lowered her hood.

"I was once known as Autolycus, Son of Hermes, King of Thieves. "Auto grinned as he shoved his own hood back.

"I was once known as Iolaus, Son of Hades, Lord of the Immortals" Iolaus spoke and slowly pushed his hood from his head.

"And I was once known as Aurora, Daughter of Hecate, First Mortal Witch" Aurora bowed her head as she slipped the hood back, when she raised her head all could see the solid violet color of her eyes.

"When the Twilight was upon the gods they called us to them and endowed us with gifts that would help us aid the future protectors of mankind. They asked that we watch over their descendents." Xena continued after all 5 had revealed themselves. "Each and every one of you is descended from those gods, although it has been thousands of years and generations since their blood entered your families."

"A prophecy was for told of a time when the children of forgotten fathers, hidden from the twilight, would travel the times to make right that which went wrong, to bring forth the god of Peace and release the gods from their slumber so that the world would once again know their protection and guidance. I once fought against these gods for I did not see all they did to protect and nurture mankind. When the twilight came and the gods began to weaken and sleep, when their control over the people and the world lessened and died out I saw, to my horror, mankind would turn on itself and destroy the world. The world is polluted, filled of senseless violence, hate, wars for no true reason, children starving. The gods shall come again and though it will take time these things will be denied the existence they never should have had. Should we have interceded and sent someone to stop her, we would have stopped the very prophecy that will save us all." Hercules finished. (its sorta unnecessary)

~~~ * ~~~ * ~~~ * ~~~ * ~~~
Chapter End Notes:
What Willow meant to say:
In this time and in this hour
I call upon the ancient powers
To aid and protect me
To return those
Who would oppose
To time of man long forgotten

See pronunciation is everything… One spell would have sent them back to the very beginning of mankind and the other sent them to the Greek gods… and I mean literally straight to the Greek gods. Just you wait!