RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Spike, Angel and Fred were sitting in Angel's office, preparing a list of what they needed to buy. They had decided that Fred's office next to their bedroom would become the nursery.

"Guys, what about the chip? What if I hurt my baby and the chip fires and I will drop the baby. I'll hurt my baby!" Spike suddenly cried out, panting heavily.

"Spike, I didn't want to tell you yet. But one of the initiative soldiers is here to..." Fred started telling the blond vampire.

"What? You brought him here? Why? You don't want me anymore? Did I do something wrong?" Spike said in a panic as soon as he heard the word 'initiative', not giving Fred the chance to finish her sentence.

"Spike, calm down. Listen to the rest," Fred said soothingly. "One of the initiative soldiers is here to take out the chip."

Angel took Spike in his arms and forced him to sit and listen to Fred. Their girlfriend repeated the words and Spike finally calmed down.

"He can take it out?" Spike whispered while hiding his face in Angel's neck.

"Yes, he can. I wanted to do that as soon as possible. But I don't know if Sarah will agree to remove the chip because of the baby," Fred replied.

"Let's go ask her right now!" Spike announced.

Fred and Angel laughed, but did stand up and walked with Spike towards Sarah's office.

*****

Sarah had just called Fred about the chip. The PTB had sent her a message. The chip had to come out now to avoid hurting the vampire as well as the baby. So far nobody had paid attention to it, but now was the time for it to come out. She walked to the examining room when a familiar voice caught her attention. She could hear Spike's excited voice telling everyone that his chip was going to be removed. She smiled, stood up and opened the door before Fred could knock on it and invited the threesome into her office.

"Come in, Spike," Sarah said to the happy vampire. "I see Fred has told you about the removal of the chip. I will tell you first what will happen before we enter the examining room."

*****

Graham Miller was already waiting in the examining room. He was anxious, he didn't know how the vampires would react to his presence. He had been dishonorably discharged for stealing information about the chip. He now earned his living by selling his knowledge and helping the demons to get rid of the chip. His experience in Sunnydale had taught him that humans and most demons could co-exist as long as they respected each other.

"Let's go into the examining room and remove this chip, shall we?" Sarah suggested to Spike.

Spike nodded his head and followed the doctor.

The door to the examining room opened and Spike looked into the face of the Initiative soldier that had captured him. He froze and freaked, not remembering his earlier conversations with Fred and the doctor.

"Angel, it's him! The one that zapped me, he's here! Let me go! What is he doing here?" Spike cried while trying to get out of the room.

"Spike, please. I'm here to help Doctor Sarah get the chip out," Graham tried to explain his presence to the frantic vampire.

Spike stilled, but he was still trying to blend into his Sire despite their bellies.

"Please, let me help you. I'll only help Sarah to get the chip out and then I'll be gone," Graham said. He was tired of the fear and hostility, but he couldn't blame the demons for feeling that way about him.

Spike finally let go of Angel and slowly made his way to the operation table where he laid down as Sarah had told him.

"Angel? Either you or Fred can stay, but not both of you," Sarah advised.

Angel nodded and stepped back for Fred. He knew the woman wanted to be with the unhappy vamp. He stepped into the waiting room to find the Sunnydale gang there, anxious to know more about Spike's chip removal.

"Angel, why is the Initiative soldier here?" Buffy asked. Everyone had seen Graham walking into the examining room.

"Is Spike okay?" Xander asked anxiously.

"The chip is going to be removed!" Angel stated.

"Because it would harm the baby, if it stayed in?" Xander asked curiously, though still worried about the blond vampire.

"Yes, Xander. Because of the baby," Angel answered.

Angel settled down on chair opposite the others. While waiting for his lovers, he tried to distract himself by observing the others. He was pleased to see a beaming Xander and Dawn sitting in the corner. Buffy, Willow and Faith were chatting on the couch and Giles and Andrew were standing in a corner discussing men. Angel frowned, surprised to hear that Giles was in love with an old friend that hadn't been in Sunnydale or L.A. for a while and that Andrew was attracted to one of his co-workers.

A few moments later his friends stepped into the waiting area as well. Harmony and Cordelia were closely followed by Gunn, Wesley and Lorne. They sat next to Angel, offering their support while waiting for Spike and Fred.

Angel was happy to notice that everyone hoped the chip removal would be successful; even Giles seemed to have accepted that Spike had changed into a trustworthy ally, with or without the chip.

Gunn kept looking at Andrew who was talking to the other Watcher. Gunn never thought he would be attracted to another man again after what had happened to his lover when he was 16. But Andrew was innocent in every way, the shy glances towards him, the touches when Andrew didn't think Gunn would notice and the bumping into him. He found them cute. Gunn gathered his courage and stepped towards Andrew, not seeing the interested looks his friends gave him.

Andrew tensed. The man he was attracted to was coming towards him. He started shaking a bit so he pushed his hands into his pockets. Giles moved discreetly away from the boy to give Gunn more space; he could see the demon hunter's determined look and hoped Andrew would be able to deal with whatever Gunn had planned to do.

The Sunnydale crew watched how Andrew was acting towards Gunn, just like the AI gang was watching Gunn's every move.

Then Gunn stood in front of Andrew, took Andrew's face between his hands and kissed him softly on the lips.

Andrew gasped, shocked to be kissed by the handsome demon hunter who didn't seem to take any notice of him when he was around. He kissed back and moaned when Gunn traced his teeth and palate with his tongue. Andrew pushed his tongue against Gunn's and before he knew it the kiss became hotter and deeper.

Everyone was looking stunned at the deeply kissing couple.

"Way to go, Gunn!" Spike called out. Everyone turned back and focused their attention on Spike who was smiling broadly. His shoulder was bandaged and his arm was in a sling. Angel stepped towards Spike and examined every band-aid before gently hugging him. He was hugged back by Fred who couldn't just stand there and do nothing.

"I thought the chip was in your brain?" Cordelia asked curious.

"No, it wasn't. They placed it under the right shoulder blade attached to a nerve that sends warnings to his brain. The pain was caused by pain sensors behind the ears," Graham explained, suddenly appearing from behind the vampire.

"Why are you here?" Giles asked angrily. "If you're planning to tell your superiors that there are plenty demons here for another military project, I'll rip your tongue out and feed it to a Fyarl demon myself!"

Both Angel and Spike were surprised at Giles' outburst. Spike felt proud that Giles took a stand on the demons' behalf.

"I'm only here to help every demon that got a chip in their shoulder. I don't work for the Army anymore," Graham defended himself.

"How do you find the demons who have a chip?" Buffy asked curiously.

"I have placed some ads on several demon websites. And they contact me," Graham said.

"Would you work for us? To travel around the world helping demons?" Angel asked.

"Yes, I would. Are you offering?" Graham replied.

"Yes, I am. Why don't we discuss this in my office...let's say in an hour?" Angel told the soldier.

Graham nodded and looked at Buffy longingly before exiting the room. He had always been jealous about Riley having her as his girlfriend.

The Slayer looked at Graham and smiled. She couldn't believe she was feeling attracted to Graham. It seemed the former Initiative soldier would be playing for their team now. She had always found him an interesting young man but had never had the chance to spend much time with him. She had been too busy convincing herself that Riley was the normal guy she wanted in her life to pay him much notice. Maybe now she would have a chance to know him better.

Gunn and Andrew were still in their own little world, neither heard the commotion about Spike, nor did they heard the throat clearing. But they did feel the punch on their shoulders when they were hit by Cordelia.

"Could you stop kissing now?" Cordelia insisted, before she was grabbed, turned around forcefully and kissed without warning. In surprise, she closed her eyes, not seeing who had kissed her.

Faith had been watching Cordelia's reaction to Gunn and Andrew's kissing, she had become hot herself by that sight. It also made her do something she never thought she would do in front of the others. She stepped towards Cordelia, turned her around and kissed her deeply. She smiled inwards when she felt Cordelia kissing her back.

Cordelia pulled back and gasped when she saw who had kissed her so passionately. "Faith?" she weakly asked. Cordelia could feel the heat in her core and didn't understand how Faith's kiss could have made her feel that way. She had never considered herself gay before but looking at Faith was making her more aroused and she could feel her pussy clench in expectation.

Faith watched Cordelia curiously, wondering what the other woman would do now that she knew she had been kissed by another woman. Faith eeped when Cordelia kissed her, taking the other woman in her arms.

"Wow! Can I watch? Ow!" Spike exclaimed; Angel and Fred had hit him on the arms in jealousy.

Everyone left the two new couples in the waiting room and went to their own room.

*****

Gunn guided Andrew towards his apartment nearby the law firm. He wanted to see and touch Andrew all over.

Andrew walked inside, looking around curiously but waited for Gunn to show him the apartment. He jumped when Gunn pulled him into his arms. His own arms went around the other man's neck and then he was kissed again.

"Gunn? Stop," Andrew begged softly.

"I'm going too fast?" Gunn asked knowingly.

Andrew nodded his head and was glad when Gunn backed off. "Let's go out!" Gunn exclaimed suddenly and they went outside again, just walking and holding hands. Not really looking at anything but each other.

****

Faith took Cordelia's hand and took her outside. She saw Gunn and Andrew had done the same and seemed oblivious to the outside world. Faith, however, wanted to shock Cordelia so she guided her to a nearby sex shop she had spotted some days ago.

Cordelia let herself being dragged, she was still stunned by the fact that she had enjoyed being kissed by another woman. She had kissed Faith. She turned towards Faith and was about to ask the brown haired Slayer where they were going when she was pulled into a sex shop. She blushed bright red, which earned her an amused chuckle by Faith.

Faith wandered around the shop, still holding Cordelia's hand while pointing out some sex toys she claimed to want to use on the former cheerleader, until she noticed a double strap-on. Two cocks on the outside and a small on the inside. "Why does this remind me of Angel, Spike and Fred?" Faith asked calmly.

"Because it reminds me of them as well. It would be a great present for them," Cordelia chuckled. Now that she had adjusted to feeling attracted to another woman, she was planning to show Faith she really was a wild cat. Cordelia took the strap-on in her hand and looked at some of the other toys. " Let's buy this now and offer it to the guys. After that, we'll come back. I want to look quietly at some of this stuff, there are a few things I want to use on you too, Faith!" Cordelia said, leering at the dark haired Slayer.

Faith gulped, Cordelia wasn't being shy anymore. It seemed the cheerleader had a few tricks up her sleeve as well. She couldn't wait until they would go further. Cordelia paid for the strap-on and the girls left the shop. They planned to give their present to Fred in the presence of Angel and Spike. Both girls were curious to see if the vampires would be able to blush.

*****

"You bought us a gift?" Fred asked the two women suspiciously.

"Yes, it's for the three of you," Cordelia said with a straight face.

Angel took the box from Fred's hands and opened it slowly only to slam it shut again. The box was grabbed by Spike who repeated the motions and gave the box to Fred.

Cordelia and Faith both watched the vampires turn bright red when they saw what was in the box.

"I like it!" Fred exclaimed causing the vampires turn redder. Fred smirked evilly when she saw her lovers' faces.

"Cordelia, Faith, thank you so much for your gift! Now, please leave because I'm going to testdrive this beauty!" Fred instructed.

Cordelia and Faith left the trio's apartment, already planning their next shopping trip.

"Boys, we're going to play!" Fred ordered with a big smile.

elia, Faith, thank you so much for your gift! Now, please leave because I'm going to testdrive this beauty!" Fred instructed.

Cordelia and Faith left the trio's apartment, already planning their next shopping trip.

"Boys, we're going to play!" Fred ordered with a big smile.