RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +







Story Notes:
A/N: Challenge #82 by Cadence, details in the first chapter.
Many thanks to HammiePoo and Poison¹s Touch for betaing my story. Any mistakes still in it are all mine.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Part of the first chapter is scrambled, so I put it back together the best I could. (Admin. note)



*~*~*~*~*


Spike felt water coming out of his dick, too late realizing he had to pee. He stood up and ran towards the bathroom, leaving a trail of pee behind him. Spike stood in front of a urinal knowing he was too late when he dropped his wet pants. He pulled them up again when he felt a tingling in his ass. His eyes widened and he shook his head. *Nononono...I don't want to,* he whined to himself. He walked to one of the stalls and dropped his pants again, gingerly sitting down.

Angel ran after Spike, but stopped to pick up one of his clean sweatpants before he followed the trail to the bathroom. He went inside and saw his lover's legs sticking out one of the stalls. Angel felt his own tingling increase and hurried to relieve himself.

Fred stood up from the couch and followed her lovers to the bathroom. She looked around the hall before stepping inside, spotting two pairs of legs under the stalls with their pants around their boots.

Angel, glad to be done, flushed and left the stall. Fred stood there looking at him. He walked towards her and kissed her softly.

"Take care of him for me?" Fred asked, giving him a last kiss.

"I will, we'll see you later," Angel answered, swapping her ass as she walked away.

"Can you lock the door for me?" Spike asked.

"Sure. Why?" Angel answered.

"I need to clean myself," Spike said, stepping out of the stall naked from the waist down, his wet pants in one hand.

Angel grabbed a cloth, wet it and knelt in front of Spike cleaning him from cock till toes. As Angel cleaned him, Spike looked up and gasped.

"What's wrong?" Angel asked, standing up as he finished with the cleaning and clothing his lover. He turned around and saw what Spike was seeing.

"We have a reflection?" Angel said, stunned to see himself in the mirror.

"I don't feel a heartbeat, so we're still vampires," Spike said.

"Must be one of the tests then," Angel replied.

After staring at the mirror Spike looked at his lover and stood in front of him. He grabbed Angel's head and pulled him down, pressing his mouth on Angels' and kissing him gently. He savored the taste of his lover ......and Fred?

"Fred was here?" Spike asked.

"Yes, she wants me to take care of you for now," Angel answered.

Angel deepened the kiss and placed his hands on Spike's ass lifting him up. Spike wrapped his legs around Angel's waist and Angel placed him on the edge of the counter. Angel pushed Spike's pants down and placed his hand on Spike's cock pumping him fast, squeezing him. Spike moaned, fumbling with the zipper of Angel's pants, finally managing to push the pants down.

With his legs, he pulled Angel against him and started kissing him again, sucking on his lover's tongue. Angel growled when he felt two hands covering his hard cock. Together they pumped harder and faster. Spike came screaming his lover's name, his come shooting into Angel's hand.

Spike placed one finger in Angel's mouth and cut his finger on one of the sharp fangs. When Angel tasted his lover's blood, he came growling and groaning, shooting his cum in the air, letting it land on Spike's legs.

Angel licked the cum from his hands, while Spike cleaned his legs and pulled the sweatpants back on.

Next Part will prove if you are able to handle being a human. If you pass you will become human permanently.

"When will the tests start?" Angel asked. He wanted to know, because he felt a strange feeling in his lower abdomen. He looked at Spike and saw him squirming too. Fred feel the two men squirming against her, she looked down at their crotches only to see a wet spot in Spike's pants getting larger.

"When you send out a certain feeling, the tests will begin. And with the way you two are squirming on the couch I'll say it has started," Lorne said. "There's no way of knowing what the tests will be or how many, but after each one, I will read you."