RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


*****10 weeks later*****

Angel and Spike had been moody tonight. In the bedroom, Fred watched them snarl at each other for a while, and then slowly walked towards them. She noticed how pale they were and placed her hands on their foreheads. They both stopped snarling when they felt Fred¹s hands.

³Neither one of you has a fever. Why are you so moody?² Fred asked them.

³I don¹t know. My stomach hurts,² Spike pouted.

Angel was about to answer when he felt his stomach turn and within seconds he was across the room, throwing up into the trashcan. Fred and Spike massaged his back, but when Spike smelled the vomit, both vampires were hunched above a trashcan.

Fred called Sarah and the doctor came by quickly bringing Lorne with her. When Spike and Angel finished using the trashcan, Sarah directed Spike to sit on the couch. The first thing she noticed was the way Spike sat; his legs were spread a little too wide. She gently pushed his legs closer together, but during her talk with Fred, Spike¹s legs began to spread apart again.

She repeated this experiment with Angel. ³Stop playing with my legs!² Angel snarled at Sarah. Spike nodded his agreement.

³I want you two to go to my exam room after Lorne is finished reading you. Fred? Please join me in my office. I want to talk to you first,² Sarah instructed.

³Angel cakes, sing for me,² Lorne said to the older vampire as Fred and Sarah left the room.

Angel looked at him, sulked for a moment, then finally hummed some lines from a song he¹d heard on the radio. Lorne raised his eyebrows at the message he received. He looked at Spike and without protest, the blond vampire sang some lines. Lorne received the same message he¹d gotten from Angel.

³Thanks guys,² Lorne said and walked out of the room to Sarah¹s office. He knocked on the door and waited for Sarah to open. He looked behind him to see Spike and Angel entering the exam room. He turned back to see Sarah looking at him.

³And are they?² Sarah asked. Lorne nodded, acknowledging Sarah¹s suspicion of what was wrong with the vampires.

****

Sarah closed the door of her office after her exchange with Lorne and then turned to Fred. ³I think I know what¹s wrong with the men, but I need to do some tests,² Sarah said.

Fred nodded. ³What do you think this is?² she asked, wishing Sarah could tell her sooner.

³You¹ll have to go to my waiting room with Spike while I examine Angel, and once I¹ve seen them both, I can tell you for sure,² Sarah said, smiling at the eager woman. She called Angel inside and sent Fred out to wait with Spike.

She let Angel lie down on the bed and then felt his stomach gently. She swabbed some blood and took a urine sample, and then told him to undress from the waist down and spread his legs into the stirrups. He looked at her if she was mad, but she only nodded her head, waiting patiently. Angel reluctantly placed his legs into the stirrups. Sarah pulled on some gloves, slicked her finger, and gently pushed into Angel¹s anus.

Angel froze and then squirmed when he felt her finger entering a place only Spike and Fred ever touched.

ŒOh yeah. You¹re pregnant all right,¹ Sarah thought as she examined Angel. She let him dress and then guided him out to Fred.

Spike took Angel¹s place in the exam room. Sarah repeated the examination and Spike reacted the same way as Angel when she gently probed his anus. His diagnosis was the same as his lover¹s.

As soon as Spike had put his clothes back on, Sarah called Fred and Angel into the exam room. Fred ran towards Spike, who sat in a chair with his head down. Fred and Angel each pulled up another chair. Fred sat between her lovers, taking a hand from both lovers.

³Spike, Angel. You¹re both pregnant,² Sarah stated.

Silence followed.

³Huh? How?² Angel stuttered.

³Fred, remember that night I made you a potion and a spell?² Sarah said to Fred.

Fred nodded, her eyes widening as she realized that she¹d somehow gotten her lovers pregnant. ³I got them pregnant?² she said.

Both men looked at Fred in disbelief, remembering the night about 10 weeks ago.

³You got us pregnant? UmŠWhere does the baby come out?² Angel asked in shock.

³I¹m going to be a daddy?² Fred whispered.

Sarah gave Fred a book about pregnancy for males from her bookshelf and advised them to read everything.

****2 weeks later ­ Angel and Spike are three months pregnant*****

Spike and Angel stood naked in their bedroom before a long mirror, looking at their stomachs. They had accepted that they were pregnant by Fred fairly easily. And FredÅ Fred was bragging proudly to everyone about how she had impregnated two male vampires.

³See, my stomach is growing,² Spike said, pointing at his very small bump. ³We need to buy new clothes. I can¹t get the top button of my jeans closed.²

³The book said we would be showing more after three months,² Angel agreed, looking at his stomach through the mirror.

Fred nearly walked into the bedroom, but quietly stopped in the doorway as she found her lovers standing naked in front of the large mirror, examining their bellies.

She smiled; both men had read the book Sarah had given them and were determined to do every thing that was written in it. Sarah had arranged appointments every 4 weeks until week 24. After that week the appointments would be coming more frequently and soon she would take a sonogram of each baby.

Both Angel and Spike kept a diary, writing down how much their babies had grown and how much they weighed.

Fred came into the bedroom and stood behind Spike, placing her hands on his belly.

³You okay?² she asked, looking at him through the mirror. She leaned forward and placed one hand on Angel¹s belly.

Both men smiled and covered their lover¹s hand on their bellies.

³I¹m horny!² Angel blurted out.

³Me too,² Spike yipped behind it.

³WellŠgive me a show then,² Fred ordered.

Angel¹s pupils dilated as he walked towards Spike, cupping the other vampire¹s belly, but ignoring Spike¹s hard cock. He slowly let his warm hands wander across Spike¹s chest, raking nipples that turned to peaks when touched.

³Your hands are warm!² Spike stated surprised, but he was too distracted to question it. Spike closed his eyes and simply enjoyed Angel¹s warm touch as pre-come smeared across his belly.

Fred panted at the sight of her lovers touching and stroking each other. It was like they had forgotten she was in the room with them. She quickly undressed and lay down on the bed to watch them.

Angel began to stroke Spike¹s cock, squeezing the base hard when he felt that Spike was about to come.

Spike groaned when he felt himself on the edge, but his orgasm was stopped by a painful squeeze around his cock. He raised his hands and stroked Angel¹s shoulders, nipples - any place he could reach - just to hear Angel moaning.

Fred¹s hands mimicked Spike¹s hands on Angel as she touched her own body. She stroked from her nipples down to her navel, finally to her clit. Pushing two fingers inside herself, Fred used her other hands to squeeze her nipples until they were hard.

The vampires turned when they heard Fred moaning, and their cocks jumped at the sight their lover made. Angel raked his nails across Spike¹s nipple as he watched Fred teasing her own nipples. Angel groaned as he released Spike and walked towards her.

It took Fred a few moments to notice Angel lying next to her. She kept touching herself and jumped when she felt another pair of hands touching her hips. She turned her head and kissed Spike.

³I want you both,² Fred gasped.

³How?² Angel replied.

³Spike, lie on your back, legs spread and feet flat on the bed!² Fred instructed.

Spike did as he was told and groaned when Fred gripped the base of his cock as she gently sank down on it. Fred leaned her upper body forward, her nipples pressing against Spike¹s pectorals, exposing her asshole to Angel. ³Take me, Angel!² Fred ordered again.

Angel quickly reached for the lube from the nightstand, and then kneeled behind Fred pushing a slick finger inside of her asshole. One finger became two, and then three. He started scissoring his fingers, and when he was satisfied that she was stretched enough, he lined up his cock and pushed slowly inside. He balanced on Spike¹s knees to push in and out of Fred.

Spike couldn¹t do anything but wait until Fred moved. He wanted to thrust, but Angel was in the way, so instead he held Fred¹s hips and helped her bounce on top of him. He tried to go faster, but was stopped by Fred.

³Don¹t, Spike. I want to go slow,² Fred said, only partly truthful. Actually, she was afraid of hurting Spike¹s baby by going too fast or rough.

Fred squeezed her internal muscles and heard both Spike and Angel moaning at the same moment. She felt Angel touching her nipples with one hand while stroking her clit with the other. Fred looked down and touched Spike¹s nipples, squeezing them till they were hard. Ever since they had become pregnant, her lovers¹ nipples were the most sensitive part of their body besides their bellies.

Spike couldn¹t hold back his game-face and growled when he felt two warm hands touching and squeezing his tender nipples.

Angel reached forward with one hand and stroked Spike¹s hair and ridges, which earned him a purr. Fred laughed; she had never heard them purr during sex.

³Boys, time to change position!² Fred announced, when she felt her legs cramp up.

Following Fred¹s lead, they all lay on their sides with Spike in the middle. Angel lay behind Spike and Fred lay in front of him facing the hard, pale cock that was jutting from Spike¹s body.

Angel slicked his fingers again and placed one finger at Spike¹s entrance. He pushed the finger inside, adding a second one and started gently scissoring Spike¹s tight channel.

Spike moaned when he felt himself being filled by Angel¹s fingers. He started to push back, only to be distracted by Fred¹s warm hand stroking his cock.

Angel added a third finger and when he was satisfied enough with the stretching, he slicked up his cock and placed it at Spike¹s hole. He pushed in with one smooth stroke and stilled when he was fully sheathed.

Fred had taken Spike¹s cock into her mouth and was suckling at the tip. She took his cock further inside her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. She swallowed and heard Spike howl.

Angel pushed slowly in and out of Spike, placing his hands on the bucking hips. The moment Spike came, his inner walls involuntarily squeezed Angel¹s cock tightly, while he shot his semen down Fred¹s throat. Angel pushed in one more time before he shot his load inside of Spike.

Angel pulled his cock out, crawled around Spike and buried his face in Fred¹s vagina. Fred squeaked when she felt his tongue slip inside her.

Spike was sated and tired; he merely watched Angel licking and sucking Fred¹s pussy. He couldn¹t take his eyes off Fred¹s face as her orgasm slammed through her.

Fred screamed her lovers¹ names when she came, her juices flowing into Angel¹s mouth.

Angel smirked, finally sated. He crawled back to his former spot and took Spike in his arms to snuggle. Fred snuggled against Spike¹s front. They fell asleep, sated, with a smile on each of their faces.

***Four months pregnant***

Fred walked behind Spike and Angel towards the doctor¹s office. She smiled at the sight of Spike licking away the evidence of his last snack. The boys were having some weird cravings lately, but the snack she had witnessed about an hour ago had been the strangest so far.

***Flashback****

³Angel, what are you eating?² Fred questioned. She had walked into the canteen, spotting Spike eating ice cream and Angel putting something brown-reddish in his mouth.

Angel looked up at her question and showed Fred his chocolate pudding with ice cubes and ketchup. ³That¹s just gross!² Fred exclaimed.

³It is?² Angel said tearfully. He didn¹t know he was grossing everyone out. He then noticed that no one was sitting the canteen anymore except for Spike.

Fred saw the tears and sighed. She had to be more careful, the vampires cried whenever someone said something negative. ³No, it isn¹t. It¹s just not something I will be eating,² Fred soothed Angel. She leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek before turning to face Spike.

Spike stopped eating when he felt himself being watched. ³What!?!²

Fred looked into his bowl. She saw he was eating ice cream with pickles and ketchup. She crunched her nose before kissing him on the nose and walked out towards her office.

***End flashback***

Sarah smiled at the threesome coming into her office and sitting down in front of her. She saw Spike and Angel holding their small bumps. They were showing and both vampires had their first jeans button open to accommodate their bellies.

³I would like to examine you both. Spike, Fred, please wait in the waiting room,² Sarah instructed.

Angel stood nervously in the examining room. He had undressed himself and he was now standing in his underwear in front of the doctor. He let her guide him on the scale, take some blood samples and measure his temperature. He dressed again and walked towards Fred and sent Spike into the room.

Spike entered the examining room and waited impatiently for the doctor to tell him what he had to do. He groaned when she told him to undress completely, except for his underwear. He hated to be half naked in front of Sarah without Fred or Angel near him. He hoped she was done quickly.

Sarah smiled at the nervousness of the blond vampire. She quickly repeated her routine tests and called Angel and Fred back into her office, while Spike finished buttoning his black silk shirt.

³Boys, there¹s something I¹d like to discuss with you,² Sarah told them.

³What¹s that?² Spike replied.

³You¹re warm and you have a temperature. You¹re both becoming more human,² Sarah explained. ³Have you visited Lorne yet?²

The vampires shook their head. ³We will visit him after this appointment,² Angel responded.

Fred touched her lovers¹ arms and they were, in fact, warmer than usual. ³Will they become human before or after the birth?² Fred asked curiously.

³I don¹t know. Let¹s just take precautions and make sure there won¹t be any problems if it happens before the birth.²

³Have you decided yet how you want to give birth?² Sarah asked. ³I gave you some options a few days ago.²

³Do you have an example of each option?² Fred asked curious. She knew about giving birth while lying on your back, but she was curious to know what other options existed.

Sarah nodded and collected a book from one of the shelves. She searched the book for the available options and prepared some slides as well.

Angel took the book from the doctor and started to read the pages Sarah had bookmarked. He was interested in the water birth, it looked interesting on the photo and the describing text made it look easy

Spike looked annoyed and waited impatiently for Angel to finish reading. When he thought Angel was done, he grabbed the book from Angel¹s hands and started to read. His eyes widened at the photos until he reached an option he liked.

³Fred, I think I want to do this option,² Spike whispered to Fred who looked curious at the photo Spike was pointing.

Angel stood up and looked over Spike¹s shoulder to see what the young vampire had chosen. ³Standing?² he asked curious, when he saw the photo.

Spike nodded. ³What option have you chosen?²

Angel smiled. ³I want a water birth,² he answered shyly.

Sarah had listened to their choices. She dimmed the lights and showed them some of the slides she had prepared. Very explicit images of pregnant men giving birth standing up and in a small pool filled the doctor¹s office. Both vampires started feeling a bit uneasy while watching the slides where all men seemed to be suffering some type of torture. Fred watched her lovers staring at the slides, paler than normal.

After the slideshow, the doctor took some brochures out of her file. ³For each option I have a brochure that will explain what will happen and what you need to buy,² Sarah explained. ³ Spike, since we don¹t know if you¹ll be human by the time of the birth, you will have to start working out your leg muscles. Otherwise, you won¹t be able to give birth standing up. ²

³Oh,² Spike said. He didn¹t know how to react to that.

Fred looked at her two men and smiled, they both were acting shyly and asking her for permission. ³I want you to choose. You¹re the ones who are going to give birth, not me.²

³Fred, if you want, you can deliver the babies. I will be standing or sitting next to you, telling what you have to do,² Sarah suggested

Fred¹s eyes widened and she smiled. ³Oh, yes. Sarah, please I want to do that!² she exclaimed.

Spike and Angel took the brochures and watched with joy how quickly Fred accepted the doctor¹s suggestion.

³You need to read this book and come to me often so I can explain what you have to do, okay?² Sarah mentioned to Fred. ³Fred, you also have to make sure that they will start with a healthy diet. No alcohol, no smoking and make sure they eat lots of fruit and vegetables and last but not least no more junk food,² the doctor warned them, with a stern look directed at Spike.

The blonde vampire was already sulking at the thought of having to go through nicotine withdrawal. Without being able to eat junk food as well, his life would be hell the next months. On the other hand, he would have a great excuse to whine and nag his lovers into fulfilling all his whims. A wicked glint suddenly appeared in Spike¹s crystal blue eyes.

³Their clothes don¹t fit anymore. Do you perhaps know a store where we can buy pregnancy clothes for males?² Fred asked, ignoring the glares she received from her lovers.

³Yes, of course. Here it is, it¹s close to this office and it¹s open 24 hours a day,² Sarah replied, giving Fred a card with the address on it. ³I will make another appointment, okay? Write down your questions so we can discuss them then,² Sarah instructed and walked the threesome out.

*****

Fred guided her two vampires. They looked paler than usual, after having heard the gynaecologist¹s explanations on how they could give birth to their babies. The slides and pictures she had shown had made them feel a bit queasy.

³Shall we visit Lorne before we go home?² Fred suggested.

³Yes, he should be in his room,² Angel replied.

The vampires and their female lover walked towards Lorne¹s room and knocked. They heard a rustling of clothes before the door was opened by Lorne. Angel and Spike peeked inside to see Wesley buttoning up his shirt.

³Hey sweetcakes, what can I do for you?² Lorne asked curiously.

³Could you read us again?² Angel questioned.

³Yes, sure. Why don¹t you sit down?² Lorne guided them inside, before walking Wesley out.

Before Wesley was completely outside he turned, kissed Lorne deeply before walking out of the room with his head high.

Lorne licked his lips, he could still taste Wesley¹s cum. He turned and looked in the smiling faces of the threesome. ³Spike, Angel, please sing at the same time?² Lorne instructed, anxious to rejoin his lover.

Spike and Angel sang a few lines, but stopped when Lorne stared and gaped at them. ³Lorne, what¹s wrong?² Spike asked worried.

³Nothing. Two things: firstly, you two are going to test the sunlight and secondly, Spike will give birth first and Angel a week later. That way Fred can deliver both babies.²

³Okay! That¹s all?² Angel said impatient. He wanted to be fucked again. Ever since they had become pregnant, the vampires¹s sex drive seemed to insatiable. Not that Fred minded trying to fulfill all their sexual desires.

³No, that¹s not all. Fred I need to talk to you in private. Boys, you can wait at the door.² Lorne instructed.

³Fred, please be warned, their sperm is becoming more fertile. You should take precautions if you don¹t want to get pregnant too,² Lorne whispered low enough to prevent the vampires from hearing them.

Lorne guided the threesome out of his room. Wesley was just walking past Lorne¹s office at the moment the empath opened the door. The former Watcher found himself being forcefully dragged back inside, to the amusement of his friends.

*****

³Maybe we can try and see if our skin allows us to stand in the sun,² Spike suggested when they entered their apartment.

³Just one finger, Spike! That¹s all!² Fred warned Spike when he stepped closer to the window.

³Okay, just this finger,² Spike replied, showing Fred his pointer before slipping it carefully behind the curtain. He waited a few seconds before slipping a second finger behind it, only to be pulled back by an angry and worried looking Fred.

³I thought I said one finger!² Fred said more worried then angry. Angel giggled, but stopped when Fred glared at him.

³But I didn¹t burn!² Spike exclaimed happy. ³See!² he said when he stuck his whole hand behind the curtain for a few seconds before he pulled back a unbleamished hand.

Fred took the hand between her fingers and examined the skin. ³Angel, you try it!² Fred suggested.

Angel stood up. He had watched the entire play in front of him and nodded his head when Fred told him it was his turn. He started with one finger and ended up with his whole left arm behind the curtain.

³Fred, we can stand in the daylight!² Angel exclaimed happily.

³Guys, I¹ll be right back!² Fred said, before running away. The two vampires frowned, puzzled by their lover¹s reaction. Spike carefully opened the curtains and both vampires stood in the sunlight, enjoying the warmth they had missed since their turning.

15 minutes later Fred ran back into the room. ³Get undressed, guys!² she instructed.

³What? Why?² Spike and Angel said in unison.

³We¹re going swimming!² Fred stated with a big smile.

³We are?² Angel responded.

Fred nodded enthusiastically and walked towards Spike. She undressed him until the blond vampire was naked and gave him a swimsuit. She repeated her actions with Angel.

³Fred, they¹re going to see our bellies!² Spike complained. He had pulled on the swimsuit and noticed his extended belly.

³No, they won¹t,² Fred said, comforting the two vampires. ³Come, let¹s go.²

³Just like this? Don¹t we get to wear bathrobes?² Angel asked, not following Fred to the door. He didn¹t want to stand outside his apartment almost naked, feeling selfconscious about his pregnant condition.

Fred sighed and relented. ³Fine, get your bathrobes then!²

Spike and Angel hurried into the bathroom to collect their bathrobes and finally followed Fred out the room.

Fred had arranged with Sarah that they could use the swimmingpool next to the doctor¹s office. She opened the door, let the vampires enter and locked the door. She placed the key onto the table next to the door. She watched how Spike and Angel let the robes fall on the floor before looking at the water. Their bellies were very visible. The guys¹ washboards were now a bump. She walked towards them, took them by the hand, guided them to the edge of the pool and jumped, pulling them in with her.

³Fred!² Spike and Angel called out when they suddenly hit the water.

Fred couldn¹t help but giggle at the sight of her two wet lovers. Angel¹s hair was completely flat and Spike¹s curls were all ruffled. They were both sputtering and blinking their eyes because of their sudden entry in the pool.They looked adorable.

³The water is cold!² Spike whined.

Fred walked to the edge, stepped out and walked towards the window. She slowly let the electronic shutters open up, letting the sun shine inside on top of the vampires.

Both Spike and Angel were looking up. They were standing in the sun. Spike turned around to see Fred jumping back into the pool. When she stood in front of Spike, she leaned down and kissed his belly. She made sure that the kiss distracted him and quickly pulled the swimsuit down, leaving Spike naked in front of her. She repeated the movement with Angel. Within moments she had two naked vampires in the pool in front of her.

Spike didn¹t notice his nakedness until he felt someone touch his soft cock. He looked down to see Fred¹s hand stroking him to hardness. He moaned and heard Angel growl when Fred apparently touched his cock.

Fred couldn¹t not touch them. They were standing naked in front of her, in their full glory under the sunlight. It was a beautiful sight. She would have to buy some sunlotion to protect their pale complexion, though. Pushing these practical thoughts aside, Fred took both cocks in her hands and pumped them softly.

Angel moved his hips forwards so his cock was pushed inside the tight hold of Fred¹s hand. His right hand touched Fred¹s breast and he fondled her nipple. He smiled when he heard her intake of breath.

Fred pumped harder until they both groaned and their orgasm slammed through their bodies. ³Guys, I want you to sit in the kiddie pool,² Fred instructed, like nothing had happened.

Without asking any questions, they did as Fred had ordered, exchanging curious looks between them. Fred sat in front of them and placed her hands on their bumps. She began whispering gentle words against their bellies, which made the vampires smile. Fred was whispering to the babies that their mummy would be helping their daddies all the time, before and after their birth.

³ooohh!² Spike gasped out when he felt an unexpected movement inside his belly. He placed both of his hands on his small bump and continued to enjoy the soft, fluttery movements.

³aaaahh!² Angel called out. Just like Spike, he placed his hands on his bump and smiled when he felt his baby¹s motions.

³She moved!² Spike whispered to Fred and Angel.

³He moved too!² Angel whispered back, while listening to the baby¹s heartbeat. He was transfixed by the soft sound. He didn¹t even notice Fred leaving the pool.

She dried herself, dressed the clothes she had placed on a stool next to the pool and quickly ran towards their bedroom to collect the camera. When she came back, she saw them petting each other¹s bellies.

³Guys, when did the babies became a Œhe¹ and a Œshe¹?² Fred asked curious, while taking some pictures of her lovers, basking in the afterglow and their babies¹ motions.

³It¹s just a feeling I have,² Angel answered shyly, staring at his own hands. Spike nodded his agreement.

³Really, I hope Sarah can see on the sonogram what it will be. You do want to know, right?² Fred asked unsure.

³I do. What about you Angel?² Spike answered instantly.

³Me too,² Angel answered shyly. He just knew he was going to have a son. A little boy.

****Five months pregnant****

***4 p.m.***

Spike was nervous. He and Angel had called their old friends from Sunnydale to come and visit. Both vampires had no idea how the group would react to their pregnant state. It would only be a few minutes before they arrived.

Fred sat between the vampires on the couch. Both her lovers had their hands on their bellies. They were showing now and Fred had taken photos of both bellies and framed them. The photos were currently standing on her desk in her office.

Spike heard Xander¹s voice in the hall started fidgeting. They weren¹t the best of friends, but he would like to know how the young man was doing. The Sunnydale group came in and stilled when they spotted the vampires sitting on the couch fidgeting.

³Deadboy, have you been eating too much? You¹re getting a beerbelly!² Xander exclaimed when he saw Angel¹s extended belly.

Angel started crying at the remark and Xander cringed when Fred glared hatefully at him.

³Nice going, Whelp. Now see what you¹ve done!² Spike said.

Spike took Angel in his arms and comforted him. ³Angel, he doesn¹t know!² he softly spoke the words.

³I know, but it still hurts,² Angel replied.

³Who are you?² Fred asked hatefully at Xander.

³I¹m Dawn Summers and this idiot is my boyfriend Xander Harris,² Dawn answered politely.

Xander sputtered at Dawn¹s introduction to the furious young woman who seemed to be very protective of the vampire. And why on Earth was Gel boy crying on the Bleached Menace¹s shoulder? Nothing seemed to make sense.

³My name is Fred Burkle. Xander, if you insult my lovers one more time, you¹re going to wish you had never stepped foot in this building,² Fred stated in a menacing tone.

Xander had the decency to look ashamed even though he had meant the comment as a joke. He had never expected the vampire to react like that.

³Hello Slayer, Nibblit, Red, Whelp, Slayer 2, Andrew, Watcher!² Spike greeted the rest of group, still embracing Angel. He smirked when he saw the stunned faces at Fred¹s revelation that both vampires were her lovers.

Angel straightened himself and stood up, moving next to Spike and Fred. He nodded his head to the group, tears all gone.

Every person of the group was staring at the extended bellies of the two vampires. That was the moment Cordelia, Gunn, Wesley and Lorne entered the room.

³Oh my!² Lorne exclaimed when he saw so many people crowding the room. Angel and Spike¹s friends were a curious mix, including an old Watcher, two Slayers and some other companions he couldn¹t identify yet. He was especially intrigued by a tall brown-eyed young man who appeared to be very protective towards a younger woman. Although Lorne could sense the girl¹s power, the handsome man was holding her tightly in his arms, willing to protect her from all harm.

³Let me introduce our group. My name is Giles, just like Wesley I¹m an ex-watcher. The young man next to me is Andrew,² Giles started but was stopped when Faith stepped forward.

³My name is Faith and I used to be the Slayer,² Faith introduced herself.

³Used to?² Fred asked curiously.

³Yes, a few years ago I killed a human when I was the Slayer and did my time for that,² Faith calmly explained.

³I¹m Willow and I¹m a witch,² Willow introduced happily, even though the sadness was seen in her eyes.

³And the last one is the current Slayer, Buffy Summers,² Giles introduced when Buffy didn¹t herself.

³Well, the green demon is Lorne. And the hunter in the corner is Charles Gunn and the rest of us you know already,² Cordelia bluntly introduced them.

³Angel, Spike, what is that?² Buffy asked the vampires while pointing at their stomachs.

However, Fred was the one who answered. ³That are my children! Spike and Angel are pregnant of my babies.²

³They¹re pregnant? How?² Dawn asked curiously.

³That¹s none of your business, but because Angel and Spike want you to know, I will explain it. The PTB has forgiven them. Before they become human, however, they will have to pass some tests and apparently pregnancy is one of them,² Cordelia explained annoyed. She knew that Spike and Angel wanted them to be a part of their soon-to-be-human lives, but that didn¹t mean she had to like it.

³Where does the baby come out? OUCH!² Xander asked before wincing in pain when Dawn hit him in the stomach.

³Don¹t ask personal questions, Xander,² Dawn said sternly to her boyfriend.

³So you and Nibblit are a couple, huh? Is he treating you alright, little bit?² Spike asked, amused by the fact that Dawn¹s persistence had finally won over Xander¹s demon magnetism.

Buffy approached Angel, deep in thought. She seemed to be in some trance, she kept talking to herself and reaching out to touch Angel¹s belly.

³Buffy, what are you doing?² Fred asked warningly.

³You¹re becoming human and you¹re pregnant of someone else but me. I thought we were each other¹s destiny, Angel. I don¹t understand,² Buffy whispered softly, her hand almost touching Angel¹s pregnant belly.

Angel walked backwards, he didn¹t want to be touched by Buffy. Now that he was beginning to become more human, he was afraid her Slayer strength would harm him or his baby.

³Buffy, come back! Don¹t touch someone¹s pregnant stomach without asking!² Giles instructed harshly. He was surprised to see his Slayer actually listened to him, jumping slightly when she came back to herself.

³I¹m sorry!² she whispered before walking back to Giles.

Angel was relieved to see Buffy walking away. He sat down on the couch again and was joined by Spike who yawned and snuggled against his side.

Fred noticed her lovers were tired. ³Everyone, Wesley and Lorne will show you your rooms. Spike and Angel will be taking a nap. Come, boys, let¹s get you to bed.²

The vampires followed the girl without protesting about taking a nap, leaving the group behind. Inside their own bedroom, they undressed themselves and crawled into bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

Fred watched them sleep. She was seated at the small desk where the boys kept their notes on their baby¹s development and their pregnancy.

She had been given a list from Sarah earlier that day. She hadn¹t discussed it with her lovers yet, they were too nervous about the arrival of their visitors. The first thing the boys would have to do when they woke up was going to parenting classes. The doctor had made an appointment for them, in a nearby clinic, which had an entrance via the sewers.

*****

Lorne watched Fred guiding the vampires to their bedroom and hoped they would be okay. The arrival of the Sunnydale crew had left them nervous and tense, as they were worried to be rejected and ridiculed by their friends. Such amount of stress could even be harmful to the babies.

Hoping the initial shock would settle down quickly, Lorne guided a stunned group to their rooms. He presented the first room to the young couple, smiling at the lovely sight of Xander and Dawn kissing each other deeply, even before closing the door.

The dark haired young man appeared to be very protective towards the younger woman like he wanted her protect from all harm.

The second room was given to the legendary Slayer who was still lost in her thoughts. The blonde woman would have to share her room with the two other girls, the red headed wtich and the fiery brown haired slayer.

He had assigned the third room to Andrew, a quiet young man and Mr. Giles, the Watcher.

Having finished his duties as a host, Lorne walked back towards his own room, where he spotted his naked lover waiting for him on the bed. His skin began to tingle and his cock hardened. He undressed himself before joining Wesley in bed.

*****

Fred woke her lovers and instructed them to go to their parenting classes.

They were about to leave the lobby when Buffy appeared. Fred watched the woman with caution. She didn¹t like her personally but she would tolerate her presence for Angel and Spike¹s sake. She knew they still felt some affection for her.

³Fred, could I talk to you before you leave?² Buffy asked.

Fred nodded. ³Guys, you go and take one of the guys with you until I arrive!²

³We don¹t need a babysitter, Fred!² Spike exclaimed but relented when he saw the look on her face. ³Okay.²

*****

³Buffy, come in,² Fred invited Buffy into their home. She wanted to talk to Buffy in private, without any interruptions.

³Fred, are Angel and Spike happy?² Buffy asked the moment she sat down.

³Do they look unhappy to you?² Fred retaliated.

³No, they don¹t! I just wanted to be sure,² Buffy whispered sadly.

³Why did you want to touch Angel?² Fred asked curiously.

³Isn¹t it obvious? I¹m jealous!² Buffy laughed softly. ³They¹re becoming human without me. I¹ve always dreamed about walking with Angel in the daylight and having a baby together. I wished the baby was mine,² she told Fred, sighing unhappily.

³Buffy, I love Angel and Spike with all my heart and, unlike you, I¹ve always accepted their demons and souls. I don¹t like you and as long as Angel is scared when you¹re around I will never like you. Let this be a warning: don¹t ever threaten them or our babies. Don¹t touch them without asking first and we¹ll be able to get along,² Fred warned Buffy.

Buffy nodded. She hadn¹t imagined the tiny woman would be this protective.

³Where are they going now?² Buffy asked curiously.

³WE are going to parenting classes,² Fred said clearly. ³And I have to hurry before I¹m too late.²

They left the room and Fred ran hurriedly towards the building nearby. She still didn¹t trust Buffy enough to leave her alone with her lovers. She wasn¹t really jealous because she knew the boys were hers and not Buffy¹s. However, the way Buffy was acting could be a sign of trouble.

*****

Fred arrived just in time before the classes started. She looked at the other Œmothers¹ and saw she was the only Œfather¹ in their group. Sarah had chosen a pregnancy group where all Œmothers¹ were 5 months pregnant. They would fit right in.

They listened carefully to everthing the teacher had to say about the fifth month of pregnancy. At the end of the class, every couple received a list of topics to study and tasks they were required to do in order to create a friendly environment for their child.

Fred watched amusedly how Angel and Spike were already discussing colors and furniture for the nursery.

³So what have you two boys decided? Will we have two nurseries or just one?² Fred asked curiously.

³One!² Angel and Spike said in unison.

Fred smiled when both vamps looked sheepishly at Fred. They held each other¹s hands and slowly walked towards the sewer entrance with Fred following them.

*****

³Wow! Deadboy and the Bleach Wonder pregnant!² Xander exclaimed for the tenth time since Dawn and he arrived in their room.

³Xander, stop calling them that. What would their children think about you every time you call the vampires by those names,² Dawn warned him again, hoping he would finally get the hint. ³You do want to be part of this family don¹t you?² she asked slyly.

Xander glared at her. ³I know. And I do,² he muttered. He had stopped hating both vampires a long time ago because they had sacrificed themselves to save the world.

He looked at Dawn, proud to be her boyfriend. Living in Sunnydale, Buffy¹s little sister had grown up fast and become a strong beautiful woman. When Sunnydale ended in a pit, his feelings towards Dawn had developed from friendship into love quite quickly. Before he knew it, they were a couple. They had managed to keep their relationship a secret for a few months. The cat got out of the bag when Buffy had caught them in the act. He still felt embarrassed whenever he remembered that incident and the speech Buffy had given him. It wasn¹t Willow¹s shovel talk but a Big Sister and Slayer speech was intimidating enough.

Xander was only worried about the fact that he couldn¹t give Dawn any children. He had tried to discuss it with her and they had decided there might be a chance for them to adopt. But after seeing Angel and Spike¹s pregnant state, he wondered if there wouldn¹t be another way to give Dawn what she most desired: a baby of her own.

³I¹m taking a walk. Perhaps I can talk to Dea..Angel and Spike,² Xander announced and stepped out of the room.

****

During his walk through the law firm Xander had seen the threesome entering what looked like their apartment. His hand was poised to knock on the door when Spike suddenly opened it.

³What do you want, Whelp?² Spike asked annoyed. He wanted to discuss the list the teacher had given them with Fred and Angel.

³Can I talk to you and Angel?² Xander asked calmly, although he was feeling quite nervous.

Spike nodded and let him inside. He sat next to Angel and Fred, while he told Xander to sit down on the opposite couch. The blonde vampire watched Xander sitting down, visibly uncomfortable at being there.

Fred stood up and excused herself to prepare some drinks in the kitchen, hoping it would make Xander talk to her boyfriends more easily.

Xander felt uneasy. Maybe this was not such a good idea after all! Taking a shaky breath, Xander looked at Angel apologetically. ³Angel, I¹m sorry I hurt you,² he stated.

³That¹s okay. It¹s just that I get emotional at the stupidest words these days,² Angel gratefully accepted the apology but wondered why the boy seemed to be so uptight. Clearly, there was something else on his mind.

³Do you feel them?² Xander suddenly asked, no long able to contain his curiosity.

³Yeah, we do. Want to touch and see for yourself?² Spike asked. Both Angel and Spike had sensed that Xander was sad and that it had something to do with babies. Not necessarily their pregnancy, but just babies in general.

Xander looked surprised at the offer, but he quickly nodded before Spike could backpedal. He walked forwards and kneeled in front Spike.

That¹s how Fred found them when she returned from the kitchen. Xander had each hand on an extended belly with a little smile on his face.

³Xander, do you and Dawn want children?² Fred questioned.

Xander pulled away his hands immediately and he stood up shakily. ³IŠIŠI nŠneed t..to gŠgo now,² he said hurriedly before he would break down crying. He hadn¹t cried since his father¹s last beating.

Someone knocked on the door and Fred quickly opened it, revealing a worried Dawn. ³Xander, were you going to stay the night here? We have our own room, remember?² Dawn joked to cover her concern.

Xander looked at his girlfriend blocking the doorway and freaked. He needed to go. He began shaking terribly. He was feeling like a caged animal and started pacing from left to right and vice versa. ³Xander, it¹s okay,² Dawn tried to sooth her boyfriend. This wasn¹t the first time she had to calm him down.

³Ineedtogo. Ican¹tstayhereŠ.LET ME OUT!² Xander screamed.

Both Spike and Angel walked towards the hysterical young man, but Dawn stopped them. ³What did you ask or say to him?²

³I asked if you and him were having children,² Fred answered.

³Oh shit!² Dawn replied tearfully. She had tried to talk to him about that subject, but every time she did, he freaked. Something had happened in his past that had to do with children. He hadn¹t told her what had happened yet and he refused to do therapy. ³Spike, Angel, stay away from him. I don¹t want your children hurt. Fred, call Buffy. I might need her strength,² Dawn softly ordered.

She then moved towards her boyfriend and embraced him gently. ³Xander, it¹s me, Dawn. Look at me, sweetheart,² Dawn whispered to Xander.

³Dawn? What¹s wrong?² Buffy called out. She had heard the frantic call from Fred and rushed into the apartment. ³Oh no!² she softly exclaimed, when she spotted her sister sitting in front of a hysterical Xander. Buffy stood behind her sister, trusting her to get Xander back to earth.

Spike, Angel and Fred were looking worried at Xander, shuddering uncontrollably. They didn¹t know what had caused this and what they could do to help.

Xander, trapped in his inner self, could only hear his father repeatedly telling him with each hit and kick in the groin that he would make sure he would never give him grandchildren. He heard a distant whispering voice that told him to look at someone. Who was calling him sweetheart? It couldn¹t be his father. He slowly followed the voice and opened his eyes. He looked at Dawn in surprise and gasped.

Xander focused on Dawn and finally the first tears started falling down his cheeks. He couldn¹t stop them and he embraced his girlfriend. He wailed for the pain his father had caused him and the pain he had felt when the doctors had confirmed he wouldn¹t be able to father any children thanks to the abuse he had suffered. Xander cried himself to sleep after about 10 minutes.

³UhmŠwho is strong enough to carry Xander back to our room?² Dawn whispered roughly. She had also been crying.

³I will call someone,² Spike suggested. He was worried about Xander, he had never seen the Whelp act like this before. In spite of their constant bickering, Spike had grown to like the brave young man who was always willing to fight in spite of having no special abilities. Before Sunnydale¹s final battle, they had become friends.

After some moments, a big bulky guy came in and picked Xander up. He carried the man to their guestroom, followed by Dawn and Buffy.

³Lorne needs to read him!² Angel mentioned.

Spike nodded his head and yawned. Fred chuckled. She locked the door and undressed herself, changing into a nightgown. She watched the vampires undress and crawl under the blankets before she joined them.

*****

Dawn laid on the bed next to her sleeping boyfriend. She took Xander into her arms and fell asleep.

Buffy had followed her sister to her room before walking towards her own. She watched a man walking past her. He looked at her, smiled and entered the room next to her. She frowned, he looked familiar. She entered her own room and went straight to bed.