RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


³Fred? I am hungry, I am going downstairs to prepare our food.² Angel said, leaving his lovers in bed.

Downstairs Angel walked towards the fridge and grabbed two bags out of it and prepared his dinner. With the two mugs he walked back to the room and placed the mugs on the dresser. He drank his mug and settled himself on the bed. Fred gently rolled Spike into position against Angel¹s chest. Angel placed the mug against Spike¹s mouth and tried to let him drink, it didn¹t work Spike kept turning his head.

³No, I don¹t want to drink blood,² Spike muttered.

Angel¹s stomach chose that moment to growl and he was surprised, because he just ate. The growling didn¹t stop and it made Spike laugh at the sound.

³You¹re hungry just like me,² Spike said laughing.

The moment he said that Fred knew it was another test just like the fever, they were going eat real food. She smiled, but the smile faded when she saw Angel looking at her like she had the answers. She did, but she wasn¹t planning on telling them that.

So Angel continued staying in the bed, drinking Spike¹s cup of blood, but it didn¹t solve hungry. Angel was determined to find out what was wrong, he dressed himself and went downstairs to the fridge of the office. Perhaps he could drink Harmony¹s blood. When he stepped into the aula, he was watching them eat sandwiches, fast food etc. His stomach growled again and he stole a fry from one of the plates and placed it in his mouth. It was tasting good, he didn¹t even look at the personnel who were looking at him strangely when he walked to Harmony.

³Harmony, I want you to order several bags of fries, hamburgers, chips and candyŠ.ohŠohŠoh and ŠŠ..uhmŠ..some soda,² Angel said, walking back to the bedroom.

³Cordelia, did he just ordered fast food?² Harmony asked Cordelia, both of them stunned at what just happened.

³Yes he did. Well do it then, the boss wants fast food,² Cordelia answered.

Within a half hour the food was delivered and Angel was eating like his life was depended on it. Fred and Spike were watching him, Spike was looking at the food and grabbed a burger himself.

Fred laughed at the sight of her two naked lovers eating every bit of food that was on the table. She continued watching and was surprised to find herself horny. Her hand went from her nipple to her tummy and ended caressing her pubic hair. She pushed one finger inside, spreading her legs showing them her wet pussy. She pushed deeper to get to her G-spot, she found it and pressed it repeatedly, her head lying back with her eyes closed she was enjoying herself. Visions of her lovers made her wetter; she opened her eyes to see two pair of yellow eyes watching her, their cocks hard and slapping against their bellies. Spike stood up and walked slowly towards the bed. He still felt weak and didn¹t want anything to disturb his scar. When he crawled down the bed to end up above Fred he lowered himself down between her thighs. His cock brushed her clit, he kissed her and felt Angel playing with his balls.

Angel watched the two lovers kiss, he grabbed his lovers balls and held them in his hand. He grabbed the lube and slicked up Spike¹s cock, taking it and pressed it against the Fred¹s opening. Spike pressed forward and slid in.

Fred was moaning, as she felt the cock entering her body replacing her fingers. She placed her hands on his back and spread her legs even wider. Angel began spreading Spike¹s legs to show his tight little puckered hole. He leaned down and started stretching the hole with his tongue.

Spike growled when he felt the tongue slipping in, doing the most wonderful things to his prostate.

³Angel, I am ready. I need you in me,² Spike said, protesting when the tongue left him, but moaning when it was replaced with his lover¹s cock.

Spike started moving, sliding out of Fred and feeling Angel¹s cock pushing inside him, they repeated the movement for awhile before Angel took over and slammed himself repeatedly inside Spike¹s hole, still making sure the stitches didn¹t hurt his lover. Angel felt the muscles squeezing his cock, he looked down to the hole grabbing his cock milking it. He circled it with his finger, it earned him a moan from Spike.

Fred wanted to come, so she pressed her hand between their bodies and squeezed her clit, she came screaming her lover¹s names, her inner walls grabbing Spike¹s cock. She saw Angel in gameface ready to bite Spike¹s neck, she leaned forward and bit Spike on the other side of his neck. Spike came within seconds when he felt Fred¹s pussy squeezing him and both of their lovers biting his neck. Angel followed, shooting his cum inside Spike.

Spike collapsed on top of Fred who was holding him close to him. She heard growling, looked up but saw neither men were in gameface. She laughed when she realised they were hungry again.

Spike heard his stomach growling realising that he was hungry again. ³Do we always get hungry after fucking?² he asked.

³Yep,² Fred said enthusiastically.

Suddenly she felt water floating her insides, when she smiled and poked Spike. ³What?!?² Spike asked.

³You have to learn to feel when you need to go to the bathroom,² she said sternly.

She watched his eyes widen and he lifted himself up and staring down seeing his pee flowing out of Fred. He teared up, shocking Fred, who kissed him to distract him from the main subject.

Angel was too tired and hungry to know what his lovers were talking about.

³I don¹t feel it coming. What if I don¹t past this test?² Spike whispered, ready to break down crying.

³I will think of something, we will work this out,² She whispered back, bouncing on the bed when Angel jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom.

Spike buried his face in Fred¹s neck knowing Angel recognized the tingling but he couldn¹t. Fred smiled evilly when she was forming her plan, hoping Spike would agree to it.

When they were done showering the men went back to the office and Fred went shopping. Harmony had already ordered new fast food. The two men began eating again, not seeing the looks they received from their group.

³Spike, could you come with me for a moment,² Fred asked holding a bag.

She walked out of the office towards their apartment. Spike grabbed some burgers and soda and followed her, dropping everything on the bed and continued eating. Fred opened the bag and handed Spike the item. Spike was staring at it and began shaking his head.

³I¹m not going to wear that, I will have to learn it a different way,² Spike said, still shaking his head.

³Spike! What happens if you peed in front of your friends, demons and all that. This is way to prevent that,² Fred said, still holding the item.

³But isn¹t there any other way?² Spike whispered, staring at the item like it is was going to bite him.

³I don¹t know any other way,² Fred said, standing in front of him and pushing him to lie on the bed. She unbuttoned his jeans and slid it down his legs, she pulled his legs up and placed the item below his waist. She fastened it and let Spike pull up his jeans. She chanted one word to shrink it so no one would see he was wearing it.

Spike was looking embarrassed at the floor, too ashamed to look at his lover. ³I have to change you every time it¹s happening again. I want you to try and feel the pressure and just because you¹re wearing it doesn¹t mean you can let it go. I still want you to try and recognize the pressure on your bladder and go to the bathroom,² She sternly said.

Spike nodded and continued to eat his burgers. They walked together back to the office, seeing Angel had eaten everything. Nothing was left for Spike. Fred heard moaning and spotted Angel on the couch holding his stomach ready to throw up. ³You ate too much!² Fred stated.

Angel nodded weakly looking at Spike who currently was still eating a burger. He saw the burger and grabbed the trashcan just in time to throw up. Spike looked from Angel to his burger and dropped it sitting on the couch next to Angel and began rubbing his back.

He felt relieved when he throw up everything he ate, but it did made him hungy again and decided one or two burgers was enough for today. He watched Spike sitting carefully and he kept shifting.

³What¹s wrong with you?² Angel asked Spike, who looked up embarrassed.

³FredŠ..it¹s time,² Spike whispered to Fred, he did feel some pressure, but he didn¹t compared to it as peeing.

³Already? We justŠ..,² she whispered back.

Fred took his hand and motioned for Angel to come with, he was beginning to get upset, Spike was emotional and kept crying. Fred placed two towels on the bathroom floor and gestured to Spike to lie on it.

³Spike! You¹re wearing a diaper!² Angel said, staring at his lover¹s crotch.

Fred grabbed a new diaper and began changing and cleaning Spike like he was a baby.

Angel realised how embarrassing that must be and laid down next to him and started kissing him to distract him from the cleaning. When he was changed, they went downstairs when Gunn came running in, not seeing Angel. He walked into Angel and both men fall down the stairs. Both men didn¹t move when they came to a stop. ³Angel?² Spike whispered.

Fred ran downstairs, kneeled nearby the two men and called for help. Sarah heard the cry and came running. Spike was curled up in a corner, his life has changed ever since Cordelia had this vision. Spike doesn¹t quit, but he doesn¹t like it either.

Angel felt his arm snap when Gunn ran into him and they were dropped down the stairs. They were lying on the floor. Angel was dazed and gasped when he tried to move his arm. He saw the doctor running towards them. She chanted something and both men were lifted and carried to her office.

Fred looked around and spotted Spike curling up in the corner, ever since the tests had started he has been insecure as hell. She had no idea what caused it, but she kneeled in front of him and opened her arms. He flew in her arms and didn¹t let go.

³Is Angel going to be okay?² Spike whispered, suddenly standing up and running to the bathroom.

³Spike, where are you going?² Fred asked, walking behind him. She saw him running towards the bathroom and entered herself. She smiled at the sight. Spike was proudly taking a leak.

³I did it!² he whispered to himself, not seeing Fred who standing proudly behind him.

Fred looked down and placed her hands on his ass. Spike jumped when he felt the hands and looked around, seeing how Fred was looking down and started squeezing his ass, letting her finger slip through the crack. It circled his hole she kneeled and kissed it. Fred walked away smiling leaving a stunned Spike behind.

Fred walked to the doctor¹s office to see how Angel was doing, she frowned when she heard raised voices indicating that Angel wasn¹t agreeing to something. She opened the door, Spike behind her, he had catched up with her.

Angel didn¹t need a cast around his arm; he was a vampire he would heal by myself. ³Angel, you¹re part human. Remember the tests?² Sarah told him, wishing she said it sooner. He was completely quiet.

³Angel, I did it,² Spike happily jumped next to him. Angel looked at him then at Fred, seeing her looking down. He knew what happened, Spike recognised the pressure on his bladder.

Sarah was waiting patiently for Angel to sit down, his Childe and lover following him. She needed to cast his arm, before something else happens. She gently pushed him into a chair and started working before he noticed it, Spike still happily babbling to him.

There, she was done. ³Angel you need to rest, you can¹t work with this arm,² Sarah said, laughing out loud when he looked down at his arm.

³Fred, I don¹t need a cast. Tell her,² Angel whined.

³Yes, you do. Yours and Spike¹s destiny, remember?² Fred said to the sulking man.

Sarah ushered the men and Fred out and started working on Gunn, who was still unconscious lying on the bed.