RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +



Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter was also scrambled, so I hope I put it back together correctly. (Admin. note)



*~*~*~*~*


"Angel, let him lean against your chest. Spike, place your hands on Angel's upper arms," she instructed the men. She then kneeled behind Fred and made Spike spread his legs wider.

In Fred's eyes it looked like an uncomfortable position to deliver in but she didn't dare say anything. After all this is how Spike wanted it. He had been too grossed out while watching the water birth. To sit in a pool of water with all that nasty birthing fluid did not appeal to him at all.

As Fred kept looking at Spike's ass to see if labor was progressing normally, Spike felt the baby slip to his entrance. He pushed hard, feeling the head slowly forcing its way out of his ass.

"This is going to be a fast delivery," Sarah said calmly as she saw the baby's head already slipping from Spike's body.

Spike screamed when the baby's head left his body. Angel kept a strong hold on his lover, who was shivering strongly and breathing deeply through his nose while trying not to squeeze his ass.

As the pressure became painful again, Spike pushed once more. This time, it was even more painful and his eyes widened in shock. As the shoulders and the rest of the baby left his body, he was unable to stop a howl. Exhausted and overwhelmed by the relief of hearing his child cry, announcing its arrival into this world, Spike fell forward and was caught by Angel, who hugged him tenderly.

Angel witnessed how their daughter had slipped from Spike's body into Fred's arms. "Our baby girl," he whispered in Spike's ear, after a quick look to make sure the baby was okay.

Sarah took over, held the baby and waited for Fred to clamp the umbilical cord as it stopped pulsating. She quickly stood up and showed Spike his daughter before cleaning the child and wrapping her in a warm, pink blanket.

After Sarah gave the little girl to Fred, the doctor then helped Spike deliver the placenta. She then began checking Spike to make sure he was all right.

As soon as Sarah gave Angel the signal they had previously discussed, he gathered his blond lover in his arms and carried him towards their bed. He propped Spike up against the pillows and let Fred place his daughter in his arms.

Sarah watched the moment before she retreated into the waiting area where she saw that the entire family was asleep on the couch. She quietly walked away towards her office and didn't see the curious looks from Dawn and Xander who hadn't been asleep.

"Hello, Liz," Spike whispered to his daughter.

Liz opened her eyes, yawned and promptly fell asleep.

Angel took Ace from his crib and sat next to Spike, both men holding their children in their laps. "They are beautiful," Angel said softly, not wanting to wake their precious bundles.

"And a third on the way," Fred said while placing her hands reverently on her belly.

"Shouldn't we tell the others?" Angel questioned softly while watching their children and Spike.

Spike didn't hear the question. He was exhausted and wanted to sleep. He felt someone take his daughter from his arms as he fell asleep.

"I'll introduce Liz to the rest of the family and tell them to come back tomorrow for a long visit," Fred said before walking towards the living room. She opened the door expecting her family to run towards them. What she saw made her smile.

Almost all the couples had fallen asleep on the couch and floor. Only Xander and Dawn were still awake, still waiting for someone to come out and announce the arrival of the newest member of this family.

"Hey," Dawn whispered as she looked at the small bundle in Fred's arms.

"Hey, guys. I'd like you to meet Liz, our beautiful daughter," Fred introduced her daughter.

"Wow!" was all Xander managed to say as he stared intently at the small girl.

"Why don't you rest, Fred. Me and Xander will visit tomorrow," Dawn said before taking Xander back to their room.

Fred covered the couples sleeping in her living room with some extra blankets before rejoining her lovers.

he placed Liz in a crib next to Spike and took Ace from Angel's arms before putting the baby in his own crib. Finally she nestled between her exhausted lovers and closed her eyes, letting sleep take over.

***5 months later***

"I want to be in that room!" Spike demanded worriedly.

"They will be fine, Spike. Just trust Sarah okay?" Angel said, comforting Spike while it was their turn to wait outside while Xander was delivering his child.

"But I want to be there for him," Spike sniffed and looked longingly at the door.

*****

The moment Dawn stepped into the waiting area with a small bundle in her arms, she was surrounded by their family. She was surprised to see Buffy and Graham had already arrived from Italy. In fact, as soon as Angel had called them, they had jumped into the firm's private jet back to L.A.

"Is it a boy or a girl? Does it have ten fingers and toes? Is Xander okay? Are you okay? Is the doctor still alive?" Several voices asked worriedly, but everyone went still when they heard the last question. They all turned to Angel with odd looks on their faces.

"What? Anyone can be violent and bad-mouthed when delivering a baby!" Angel defended himself.

"We have a son," Dawn said smiling. "Xander is fine," she said when she saw the worried faces of Angel and Spike. The three men had become close friends during Xander's pregnancy.

After showing everyone their son Alex, Dawn went back into the room and tucked her little boy in. She looked at the bed where Xander was deeply asleep, finally looking peaceful after weeks of not being able to sleep.

She looked at Alex and smiled. She had the family she had always wished for.

The end!
Chapter End Notes:
The name I used for Spike's child is from Lbest14.