RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Chris looked over at Toby and got an evil grin on his face. He reached over and laid a hand on Toby's crotch. Toby's eyes widened and he looked sheepishly around the room, embarrassed.

"Ah, get a room guys!" McManus said, rolling his eyes.

"Gentlemen please! Sister Pete is in the room!" Leo squawked

"Please Leo! I'm enjoying the show!" Sister Pete joked.

"Right on Sister," Chris laughed.

"Alright, enough of that, Tim, come with me."

"What do I have to do now?" Tim groaned.

"We have to get all of their paperwork together. We can't just let them walk out of here."

"Oh, but I think that sounds like a better idea." Chris smiled.

"Yeah, I bet, Mr. Pregnant boy." Tim snorted.

"Don't make me come over there, McManus," Chris warned.

"Shut up both of you!" Leo moaned. "Come on, Tim!"

"So, legally speaking, we are going to be free in nine months."

"Yes, it appears that way, Toby," Sister stated with a smile.

"Yeah, but are there papers that we can sign to make sure that they keep their end of the bargain?"

"Yes, of course, Toby. Leo has the contract being written as we speak. You and Chris will have a chance to go over it."

"Alright, I just don't want Chris to get screwed in this."

"Well, that depends on who's doing the screwing." Chris looked at Toby with a grin.

"I'm serious! This thing sounds too good to be true. I just want it all in writing."

"I'm more worried about your parents, Toby."

"What do you mean, Chris?"

"Toby, how the hell are your parents going to take this whole thing? What will you tell them? Mom and dad, this is my boyfriend Chris Keller and he's having my love child?"

"Well, why not?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"Of course not, my parents know about us, Chris. They know that I love you and they accept it. This will take some time to get used to but hell we're going to have to get used to it as well."

"I love you, Toby." Chris looked seriously into Toby's eyes.

"I love you too, Chris."

"Okay, break it up guys. We're ready to get you shipped out of here."

"That makes two of us," McManus mumbled.

"Dr. Lorriten is going to explain to you Valley Land's policies."

"Guys, compared to Oz, Valley Land looks like a castle. I promise you will love it! Of course, you will be guarded because you are still prisoners after all."

"Are we going to be able to stay in the same room?" Chris asked with concern.

"Yes, but if there is any problems, you will be moved to separate rooms until further notice is given."

"I guess I can live with that." Chris sighed.

"Okay, we'll get loaded in the car and get going. I want you out of this place as soon as possible."

Leo directed the guards to lead Toby and Chris out into the parking garage.

"Wow, an escort and everything!" Chris rolled his eyes.

"You better be glad we're not leading you guys out here in chains."

"That would be rather sexy actually. I love seeing Toby in chains."

"Shut up, Keller!" McManus spat.

Keller and Beecher soon were on the road to their new home.

"Are you scared?" Toby asked Keller.

"No, I'm terrified," Chris confessed.

"Don't be, Chris, I'm here with you."

"Thanks, Toby."

The trip took hours. Toby rested his head against Chris's shoulder and fell asleep. Chris stared out the window looking at the scenery. Dr. Lorriten noticed Toby sleeping and decided it was the perfect time to speak to Keller.

"Chris, you know you are going to be facing some major changes. Changes that you never thought were possible. You're going to be emotional like never before. I've heard you're quite the sex fiend. One of the most noticeable effects will be a decrease in sexual appetite. Of course, you will experience nausea like most pregnant people do. This could last anywhere from a month to four months. It just depends on how your body is accepting the pregnancy."

"Why are you telling me all of this, Doctor?" Chris asked with a bit of anger in his voice.

"Chris, this isn't going to be all fun and games. You have to know what you are going to have to deal with. If you go into this not knowing about your condition, problems may arise you will not last. You're excited about the aspect of getting out of jail right now and I don't think you understand what you are doing. There is a life inside of you now. You can't be the same Chris Keller you once were. You can't be some psychopath trying to rule the prison. Do you understand this, Chris?"

Chris looked at the sleeping Toby and nodded.

"Good, Chris, if you are worried at all, I think you should talk to Toby. He can help you more then any of us."

"Well, thanks for your advice," Chris said and shut his eyes, not wanting to hear anymore.

Chris and Toby were fast asleep when they arrived at the facility. Dr. Lorriten clapped his hands and they both jumped.

"Welcome, boys! This is your new home for the next nine months or so." Dr. Lorriten smiled.

"Well, it's not the Four Seasons."

"Holiday Inn would do and you've never even seen the Four Seasons." Toby laughed.

"Yeah, but I've heard things, Toby, really good things."

"Okay, that's where we'll go on our honeymoon."

"Wonderful!" Chris said sarcastically. "But the way we're going hun, Disney World is where we're headed."

Toby laughed and they both followed Lorriten into the hospital/resort and explored.

"Gentlemen, this is the exercise room. You will be allowed to use this room whenever you want. You will be allowed to go outside under close supervision as well. As long as we know exactly where you are at all times, you may do as you please here. Be aware that we are watching and you will be caught if any funny business is going on."

"Great!" They both said simultaneously.

They walked down a large carpeted hall and near a set of rooms.

"Room 502 will be your room, boys." Dr. Lorriten unlocked the room and they walked in.

"Wow, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore, Toby." Chris laughed.

"I hope you like your accommodations. It's not much but I think it will due."

"It's fine, Doctor." Toby reassured him.

"Wonderful!" Chris said as he sat on the bed thinking of all that Dr. Lorriten said to him on the ride over.

"Well, I will let you boys get settled. I must remind you that there are security camera's throughout your room and all over the perimeter.

"Thanks for the news flash, Doctor!" Toby said rolling his eyes.

When the gang left Toby and Chris alone, Toby went over and sat next to Chris.

"This is very strange. I don't think we've ever had this much time alone together, at least not during the day anyway," Toby said looking at Chris with a smile.

"Yeah, I guess not." Chris sighed and rested his head on the back of the couch."

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing, I'm just thinking about things."

"What kind of things?"

"Just wondering how it's going to be when I turn into some poor knocked up bitch who can't see his dick."

"Chris, I think that's a bit harsh."

"How would you know, you've never been pregnant!"

"Yeah, but I went through three pregnancies with my wife! I think that gives me a bit more experience."

"Yeah, well you should have been the knocked up bitch, Toby. You have more maternal stuff then me anyways."

"Well, Chris, I think it's a bit late for this now! You're already pregnant! Oh, and stop calling me a bitch, Chris! You know I hate being called a bitch! I'm no one's bitch!"

"Yeah, okay Toby, you're not anyone's bitch. But if you were to be someone's bitch you know whose bitch you'd be!"

Toby smiled a bit and slapped Chris on the knee.

"Shut up, pregnant boy!"

Chris laughed and kissed Toby.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'll try to make the best of this whole thing."

"Did that really come out of Chris Keller's mouth?"

"I know it's kind of strange, huh?"

Toby smirked and got up.

"Come on, we can finally sleep in the same bed without being crushed."

"This is going to make our sex life some much less complicated!" Chris laughed as he was pulled to bed.

Back at Oz, Schillinger was playing pool when Robson came in looking awfully pissed.

"What the hell is up with you?"

"You will not believe this, Beecher and that ass hole Keller got transferred."

"You better not be kidding with me, Robson!"

"I swear on my mother's grave, they got out of Oz. Word is, Keller is off death row, man."

"Get on the phone with Lorazaltize! I want all the information he can dig up on them. I want to know where they are, what they are doing there, and god damn it, I want them dead!!!"

"I'm on right it," Robson said.

"If it's the last thing I do, I'm going to make those prags pay!" Schillinger said with hatred in his eyes.