RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


"We are going to bring Keller and Beecher in to have a discussion," Leo interjected, interrupting Doctor Lorriten and Gloria.

"So, we're going to tell them together?" Gloria pondered.

"Well, this way it will soften the blow for Keller."

"Has anyone given thought as to the way Beecher will handle this? Nevermind Keller, what if Beecher doesn't want to be the father?" Gloria worried.

"Please, woman! You know as well as I do that Beecher's totally all about family. He's going to be on cloud nine when he finds out. It's Keller that I'm worried about, to be honest with you," Leo admitted.

"Well, we're just going to have to call them in to see their reaction," McManus sighed.

"McManus will you get Toby. Gloria bring Chris into my conference room." Leo sat at his desk and prepared for his speech.

Tim walked back to Em City in search of Toby. He didn't know exactly what would happen but it would soon be made clear.

"Toby, Leo wants to see you in his office."

"What have I done this time?" Toby asked innocently, following McManus.

Tim didn't respond. He led lead Toby to the office, debating what he would say and how Toby would react when the news came forth.

On the other side of Oz, Gloria was getting Chris.

"Hey Chris, Leo asked me to get you. He has something to discuss with you."

"Great, I'm being tried for another murder!" Chris said sarcastically.

"Ha! Very funny! Just follow me and I won't have to wheel you into his office."

"I think I would rather have a driver."

Gloria rolled her eyes and motioned for him to come. Chris sighed and walked with Gloria into Leo's office.

"Evening Chris," Leo greeted Chris rather friendly.

Chris raised a brow. "Evening warden, what is this all about?"

"Please have a seat, Chris. We are waiting for Tim."

Chris sat down with a huge sigh. "I wish you would just tell me what this is about."

About that time, Sister Pete entered the room.

"Gloria said that you requested that I be involve d in the meeting."

"Yes, we might need your input in this matter, Sister."

"Hello again, Sister! Looking as sexy as ever!"

Sister Pete just shook her head and took a seat.

Tim and Toby slowly entered the office. Toby immediately noticed Chris sitting in the other chair and his heart began to race. Chris looked up.

"Toby, please have a seat." Toby walked straight to Chris.

Chris smiled at Toby and motioned for him to take the seat next to him.

"Boys, I am about to tell you something that is going to blow your mind." Leo smiled.

"And what would this be, Leo, a trip to Disney World?"

"Even better! A ticket out of this place!"

"Just stop right there! Don't even kid around!" Toby growled

"I'm not kidding, Toby. An event has occurred that will allow you and Chris to have a "get out of jail free card."

"What?" Chris asked with anticipation.

"Chris, you know who Doctor Lorriten is, right?"

"Yes, he put that tracker in me."

"What tracker?" Toby quizzed Chris.

"Didn't you get a tracker put in you? So you couldn't escape."

"No, but I did have a strange check up and none of the other inmates had to do what I had to do."

"What did you have to do?" Chris asked with a big question mark on his face.

"You don't want to know," McManus stated firmly.

"All right, gentlemen. Chris, you did not have a tracking device implanted. You had something else implanted."

"What the hell did you do to Chris?" Toby was getting very pissed.

"Tobias, please calm down!" Sister Pete scolded Toby.

"All right, I think it's time you knew everything."

"Damn straight it's time we knew everything!" Chris complained.

"Dr. Lorriten came to me with an experiment. He said that if this experiment were to work, it would help OZ to turn a profit. Oz is in real need of funding and this was a perfect way to achieve it. I discussed the conditions of this experiment with the governor and he okayed the rewards based on the overall benefits to Oz."

"So, when is this going to benefit us?" Toby asked in his lawyerly tone.

"With the help of Sister Pete, we decided that you and Chris would be involved in the experiment. Chris would be the prime subject. I am just going to come out and say this Chris. The experiment involves male pregnancy."

"You mean Toby and I knocked some chick up?" Chris asked, confused once again.

"Not exactly Chris, Toby knocked you up."

"Okay, so when are you going to tell us what you really did?"

"This is the total and complete truth. Chris is pregnant and Toby, you are the father. We have lab test results to prove all of this."

Chris looked at Toby then over at McManus and back at Toby then lunged at Dr. Lorriten.

"I'm going to kill you!" Chris yelled with anger.

"Guards!" Leo yelled.

"Don't lay a hand on him!" Doctor Lorriten yelled as he sustained another punch from Chris.

McManus and Toby pulled Chris off Lorriten.

"There is no way in hell that I am going to have a baby! I am Chris fucking Keller! I cannot be pregnant! Do you know how bad that would look to the other guys!" Chris was speaking irrationally at this point.

"Please just sit down, all of you!"

The men settled down and took their seats.

"Chris, I know this is all a shock to you right now but please think about this. You and Toby both will be able to leave Oz. Toby's parol will be allowed and the governor is pardoning you from death row. You and Toby can be together and you can have a family!" Sister Pete tried to reason with Chris.

Chris looked at Toby who was looking at the floor.

"Toby, what do you want to do?" Chris asked.

"It's up to you," Toby stated simply.

"No, you can't do that. Tell me what you want me to do."

"I would think you would know what I would want you to do."

Chris looked at Toby and then back at Leo.

"When can we leave?"

"As soon as we get all of your paper work finished."

"You mean we just get to get up and leave."

"Not exactly, You and Toby will go to Dr. Lorriten's medical facility for the rest of your pregnancy. If all things go well, then you will be free"

"Boys, we have very nice accommodations at my center. You will love it, I promise."

Chris sighed and looked at Toby who looked back at him.

Chris took Toby's hand and sighed.

"I'm sorry, Toby, I would never get rid of your child. You know I would never kill one of your children! I told you that a long time ago. This is going to really suck though!"

"Don't worry I'll be there with you," Toby smiled.

"Fine, Leo we're in." Chris stated though with great anxiety.