RSS

Printer
- Text Size +







Story Notes:
In this world men have always been able to get pregnant that's nothing special. Also this is AU kind of since Brian and Mia were never together in this universe although everything else happened. Also while in real life Mexico would just arrest and extradite Dom this isn't real life it's my little universe to play in. So Dom and His family are living openly and using their real names.



*~*~*~*~*


Brian's Letter:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's been almost 3 years and sometimes I hate you. Do you remember? I do. I remember standing in the road, the charger mangled next to us. I remember saying I was sorry, you raised your hand to my face and told me that it was ok, that you forgave me. You said you loved me too much not to forgive me. I remember looking in your eyes and I believed you. I gave you my car keys and your freedom and I watched you drive away. You left me there and I accepted that it had to be that way. That I couldn't go with you couldn't be with you. I thought you would come back for me when things quieted down though. But you didn't. The cops caught up with me at a hospital in Miami. There wasn't much I could do about that, labor and all. I served a year for aiding and abetting. They took her away. Put her in foster care. When I think about that, that's when I hate you most. That you didn't answer my letters; that you didn't come for our daughter. I'm working at a garage now finally got full custody of Jade, just in time for her 2nd b-day. She's beautiful. She got my curls and blue eyes everything else is all you. I'm sending a picture. Why I don't know. I guess I'm hopping that if you just saw her you would want her. Want us. Funny how I can hate you and love you, want you at the same time. I lay awake at night and I want your arms around me. I want your voice in my ear. I want to laugh with you and Love with you and raise our child with you. And I hate myself for that because after writing to you for a year I know that you don't want us. You probably thought you'd never have to hear from me again after all I haven't written in 2 yrs not since the night before they took me to jail. But I wanted you to know I got her back. That we're still here waiting for you to love us.

Brian