RSS

Printer
- Text Size +







Story Notes:
My **FIRST** Fan Fic so I am sorry if there are any formatting issues. Also un'betaed so all Errors are all mine. I am not sure who to blameā€¦ er uh credit with this. Someone wrote a fic and got me hooked on the fandom then a muse decided I couldn't just make this a challenge like I do so many other ideas and sat on me til I wrote it!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



*~*~*~*~*


Dom's POV:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I stood there staring at the envelope, running my hand over it. *Brian*. I hadn't heard from him since the day he gave me his keys. The day I drove away from him. *3 years ago*. I sent him a letter asked him to join me. I guess he didn't want me as much as I wanted him. I should throw it away; I just can't seem to make myself. I am finally getting over him, moving on. *Trying to* with Letty. I hurt her that night, the night I went to him. I told her I cared for her; I just wasn't in love with her, that I had fallen in love with Brian. Two days later the shit hit the fan. Brian was a cop; *My* Brian was a cop. He said he was sorry. I saw the pain in his eyes and I forgave him. I told him I loved him and he smiled at me, handed me his keys. I should have asked him to come then. Should have dragged him, kicking and screaming if need be, with me. My hands are shaking. I should throw it away. Letty deserves that much. She's the one who loves me, the one that's been there through all the crap. But I won't, because I still dream about him.