RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Imagine, just fourteen days in the wild outskirts of Tokyo and everything he’d ever known about his life had radically altered.
Lying here now beneath the ancient oak’s sprawling branches Ranma had time to reflect on the changes which had occurred so quickly. That first time started the ball rolling with the appearance of his silver-haired lover who was at this moment currently sleeping snuggled up against his side.
Their lovemaking that evening had been a little rough.
Correction, their three hour long sexual marathon surpassed every wild fantasy his teenage hormone-spiked mind had ever conjured up. They’d been animals; biting, clawing, howling as they reached release, barely resting five minutes before starting all over again. Waking the following morning Ranma discovered he was sore, covered with dirt, bloody scratches, and cum. Cradled in his arms was an equally disheveled youth with long silver hair and strange dog ears atop his head.
Yelling in panic Ranma spent nearly an hour freaking out, screaming and running wildly about while the clearing’s other inhabitant calmly watched him with those magnificent yellow eyes. Ranma finally ran out of steam and collapsed and from there things went a little smoother after they started talking.
Ranma discovered his lover’s name was Inuyasha, a half-breed; part human, part dog demon. He sat spellbound as Inuyasha told of his life, weaving a tale filled with demons, vengeful spirits, time travel, love, betrayal, fierce battles and a quest of a lifetime. There were things Inuyasha left out, skimming over areas that were too painful to talk about just yet but Ranma understood. It wasn’t like there were periods in his life that he could speak of easily. When the other youth finished Ranma began his own tale. To an equally enraptured audience the pig-tailed martial artist told of his training years; a time filled with hardships, loneliness, humiliation, and painful beatings. Of being starved and abused by his father, used as a bartering chip to fill the old bastard’s bottomless stomach or his pocket.
Inuyasha surprised him when the dog boy began growling when Ranma reached the part about the neko-ken training. Evidently the half demon had heard of this idiotic and dangerous training method before. He wasn’t a bit surprised about the cursed springs however and Ranma wondered if he’d ever visited that damned valley. When Ranma reached his time at the Tendos the thought the glade was going to go up in flames. Inuyasha’s chi was glowing, the heat leeching from it wilting the surrounding grass. For a moment Ranma actually pitied the Tendos if they ever had the misfortune to meet his love, but only for a moment. Inuyasha swore all but Kasumi would face his vengeance she alone would be spared due to her gentle friendship and aid.
When asked Inuyasha explained about the previous night’s carnal events left Ranma a little stunned. Inuyasha was in heat?
Ranma was now his mate??
Thinking about these revelations Ranma’s free hand strayed down his own neck, fingers brushing against the newly healed scar there. During that last frenzied bout of sex Inuyasha had bitten him, lapping up the released blood. Not knowing where the need came from Ranma copied his lover’s actions. If he focused on it Ranma could still taste the hot red liquid as it filled his mouth; sweet, coppery, tingling with energy. Sliding down his throat to pool in his stomach like a dollop of molten lava.
Ranma became angry then. Once again someone else was deciding his life for him.
Inuyasha was quick to point out, in a noticeably dejected voice, that he didn’t have to remain true to him. The mate bond was only binding if both parties agreed to it.
Many times in the past people have described Ranma as totally dense when it came to others emotions and normally this would be the case. But this time was different.
Blue eyes studied the silver-haired youth, taking note of his slumped shoulders, downcast stare, and sad voice.
Consideration was called for here. Several options lay open to him. Perhaps the easiest one was to leave; pack up and put as much distance between him and Inuyasha as possible. But that just wasn’t his way.
Staying meant dealing with what happened between them and what might still happen again if he let it. For many months now Ranma had known he was gay, had been really since his twelfth year, but only recently had he accepted that fact. Girls were nothing but trouble, holding no physical appeal to him. A handsome young man however could rev up his hormones in a heartbeat.
Inuyasha was indeed beautiful; a true feast for the eyes, his hybrid state adding a touch of the exotic. Ranma could feel himself getting hard just from studying those slowly twitching ears. He was strong, a great fighter, and both their lives up to this date had held much pain and sorrow. If he gave this a chance Ranma could quite easily fall in love, might’ve already started if one believed in love at first sight. Much to Inuyasha’s delight Ranma agreed to give the bond a chance.
Ranma and Inuyasha had spent these last fourteen days learning more about each other.
They did everything together. Ranma was a better cook but Inuyasha, with his superior senses, was the better hunter, catching much of the meat for their meals. Both boys were evenly matched in skill and delighted in teaching their special moves to each other. Ranma didn’t have the correct blood to perform the Hijin Ketsusou* as his lover did but in true Ranma fashion adopted it to suit him. The Sankon Tetsusou* was easier to master it being close to several forms of attack he already knew. Inuyasha took to Ranma’s martial arts lessons like a fish to water. Battle was in his blood, honed by years of fighting for his life, and the half demon embraced the Anything Goes style, learning at the same remarkable speed as Ranma displayed in times past.
And then there was the sex.
Sex was definitely a good thing. Sex with Inuyasha was an exceptionally good thing. Absolutely, mind-blowing fantastic if anyone was to ask. The silver-haired boy was so responsive, so delectable in every little move and sound.
At the beginning Ranma knew there was definitely an attraction there between them but the braided youth didn’t fully fall in love till just six days ago. He’d just come back from the lake when he spotted his lover.
Sunlight spilled down through the thick foliage to pool around Inuyasha’s naked kneeling form, his silver mane shimmering as the breeze lifted the silken strands. His skin glowed, warm and soft, ears twitching, listening to the various woodland sounds. Breathtaking didn’t even come close to describing the sight.
And that was the moment Ranma truly fell in love. A twitch from the body besides him drew Ranma out of his thoughts. Inuyasha was waking up.
Golden eyes opened, blinking away the night’s sleep. “Good morning.” Ranma smiled at his mate.
“Morning,” came the soft reply before their lips met. The kiss was slow and tender, lips moving, tongues dancing lazily about each other. Fortunately Inuyasha’s heat had faded away three days ago leaving the two to experience their love outside of sex. Cuddling was one thing they surprisingly both enjoyed.

“Maybe we should take a bath.”
Inuyasha sniffed and made a face. “We do kinda stink don’t we?”
“Yep, let’s go. Maybe we can catch some fish while we’re at it.” The pig tailed boy helped his lover up and together, hand in hand, they walked down to the lake. Washing was a leisurely affair, hands rubbing, most of the time stroking rather than scrubbing. “Do you really have to leave today?” The black-haired boy asked, a note of sadness in his voice.
Inuyasha rested his head against Ranma’s shoulder. “Have to,” his ears drooped. “There’s still shards to recover. Kagome’s bound to be mad about this, she’s gonna sit me for sure, probably a whole lotta sits.” Ranma’s chest reverberated with his deep angry growl. How he hated that damned string of beads about his lover’s neck! Though not quite as much as he hated the bitch who held power over those beads.
“If only I could break this,” his fingers twisted the beads between his fingers.
“Nobody can ‘cept Kagome, and she’s not gonna do it.”

“Maybe she would, given a little persuasion.” A fiery glint appeared deep in Ranma’s blue eyes. One of the things Ranma had changed about himself was his refusal to hit girls. Thanks to his various fiancées violet natures he could no longer consider girls weak. In truth females were often more vicious than the males. Ryoga, Tarou, and the other males he’d fought were arrogant and most of the times fought underhandedly but they didn’t try half the tricks the girls did. Akane especially set out to deliberately main, most of Kodachi’s drugs had terrible, even fatal, side-effects if used as heavily as she did, Ukyo’s sharpened spatula could take off a limb with little effort, and Shampoo’s methods to capture him had left long lasting scars which even his healing powers couldn’t completely remove.
“Nice as it’d be to see the others would be angry.” He sighed as he began nuzzling his mate’s neck. “Can we..one last time?”
Inuyasha didn’t have to ask, Ranma’s hands had already begun to caress his body, paying special attention to his mate’s erogenous zones. Fingers wove through his hair to find the base of his ears, rubbing in a slow circular motion. Inu’s back arched, a deep groan of desire filtered up from his chest.
Ranma made love to his mate on the shore. Stretched out on their towels the black-haired boy paid worship to his lover’s exquisite body, sensitizing every inch of flesh with repeated touches from his fingers, tongue, and lips, tasting the sweet drops that welled up from the tiny slit. Groans and gasps, music to his ears, rose and fell in time to his rhythmic thrusts, sinking deep again and again into the tightest, hottest place he’d ever been. They prolonged this blissful joining as long as they could but nothing good lasts forever and all too soon the forests rang with their climactic screams.
“I think..” Ranma gasped. “We need another bath.” Inuyasha blinked and began laughing along with his mate.

Tying the kimono’s belt Ranma smoothed the red fabric along Inuyasha’s shoulders, reluctant to stop touching his mate, reluctant to let go.
Inuyasha seemed equally reluctant, golden eyes gazing deep into his lover’s sapphire blue eyes, fingers carding through the thick black hair.
“I don’t want you to go,” Ranma whispered hoarsely, a lone tear slipping down his cheek. “I just found you.” “I don’t wanna leave,” Inu’s silver head came to rest on the other boy’s shoulder. “But I have to. They need me. Naraku’s too dangerous for them to handle on their own. Besides, the bastard’s responsible for me spending 50 years pinned to a tree with an arrow through my chest.”
Ranma understood. “Okay, you have to go. But you’ll be coming back right?”
The smile that graced Inuyasha’s face was so beautiful it made Ranma’s heart melt all over again. “They couldn’t keep me away even if they sealed the well with an entire mountain.”
“Dr. Tofu’s clinic is only three blocks from the Higuarshi shrine. I’ll check in with Sota and his mother.” Ranma knew those two liked his mate and would keep him updated when Kagome came and went through the well.
“Don’t forget the old priest.” Kagome’s grandfather would never forgive Inuyasha if he didn’t have Ranma speak to him as well. “Just watch out for his mouth, there’s a story for everything in the shrine and he’ll tell every single one of them.”
“Right, don’t allow the old man to ramble,” chuckled the braided boy before his face took on a sad somber expression. “I'll miss you…miss you already.”
“You could come with me,” begged the red-garbed youth, longing etched in every inch of his lean frame.

“Can’t,” regrettably Ranma shook his head. “I have to stay. I gotta learn more control so I won’t hurt anyone, so I won’t ever hurt you.”
“I understand.” And Inuyasha did understand he just didn’t like it. But he’d never force Ranma to do anything. That would be the surest way to drive his mate away; by forcing Ranma he’d be no better than those bastards back in Nerima.
“You’d better go,” Ranma forced himself to pull away. “Yeah, but first hold out your hand.” Ranma did so and Inuyasha handed him something long and…silver? “You..your hair,” he breathed, running his fingers along the tight braid lovingly. Inuyasha had cut off a lock of his long silver hair and worked it into this shimmering rope. The ends were tied together, the knot sealed with what looked like a drop of blood, to form a necklace.
“So you’ll always have something of me with you.” Talon tipped fingers closed Ranma’s hand around his gift.
“But I do have you with me. You’re in my blood, my heart and soul.”
“Wear it for me.”
Faced with such a heartfelt plea Ranma silently slipped the braid around his neck, feeling the warmth of it against his bare skin.
One last embrace, one deep kiss, lingering over the connection between their bodies, before Inuyasha backed away and bounded off back towards Tokyo. A suddenly desolate Ranma left alone in the clearing behind him.



“Oh! Where is he!!” Kagome fumed as she paced angrily before the well house. “First he can’t stand me staying here for even a DAY and now he runs off somewhere for TWO WEEKS!!”
Not that she really minded the two weeks in modern time, it gave her time to get caught up on her studies and see her friends. That didn’t mean she’d forgotten about her responsibilities. The Shikon jewel was still incomplete and so long as there was a single shard unaccounted for Kagome had to return to the past. Besides she missed her friends there; Sango, Shippou, Kirara, Kaede, and even that groping lecher Miroku. Off to the left movement caught her eye. A flash of red and silver.
Inuyasha was back.
He landed just feet away from her, standing there watching her with those gold eyes of his.
“Kagome..”
“SIT!”
WHAM!! Down went the half demon face first into the paving.
“WHAT’D YOU DO THAT FOR YOU STUPID GI-.”
“SIT! SIT SIT!!”
WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!
“Where’d you run off to?? For two weeks you’ve been gone!” She stood over him, rage clearly etched on her face.
“None of your damn business!” Leaping to his feet Inuyasha snarled right back at her.
“SIT!”
WHAM!!
“Dammit!” He groaned, rising unsteadily to his feet. “Stop that! Let’s just go down the well and get back to the others.” And with that he stormed past and down the steps, hopping into the well and back in time. “I am going to find out where he was, even if I have to sit him a hundred times.” She grumbled, slinging her pack over one shoulder, before following the half demon.

Tbc

*Hijin Ketsusou= Claws of blood, attack of Inuyasha’s, uses his own blood to form blades to hurl at his enemies.
*Sankon Tetsusou= Claws of steel, attack of Inuyasha’s, can be anything from a blade to tearing up an opponent.