RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Waking up Ranma grudgingly decided he finally had a headache large enough to equal one of his ex-father’s week-long Sake binge hangovers.

The rush of power he’d experienced when the mantle of the Lord of Cats settled onto his shoulders was greater than anything he’d ever experienced before, not even when Ranma had fought Herb and Saffron. Well, a few select herbs mixed in some hot tea would rid him of this throbbing pain, Dr. Tofu always kept a few packets handy scattered around the house and Dojo. And speaking of Dr. Tofu…wasn’t that his voice? Turning over he saw his mate being examined by Tofu while being watched by Mousse, Kasumi, his cats, and the Demons who accompanied he and Inuyasha back to present time. From the looks of it Tofu had already treated the silver haired demon’s injuries from his battle in the ancient village and was now checking over his gravid condition.

“Have you had any pains or swelling in your joints?” The good doctor asked his newest patient as gentle hands probed and measured the swell of his midsection.

“No.” Inuyasha replied calmly, golden eyes watching the healer’s hands move over his body.

“Any cravings?”

Inuyasha snorted. “Plenty of those.”

“That’s good; it’s your body’s way of telling you what it needs. Please try to eat whatever you get a craving for.”

“Just let me know what you want Inu-chan and I will see that it’s picked up on my next shopping trip.” Kasumi said sweetly as she continued to work Kirara’s thick pelt with a stiff brush sending the demon cat into a fit of ecstatic purring. Myoga was setting on the pretty lady’s shoulder enjoying the sweet smell of her perfume and soft melodic voice. She’d been so kind to them, offering them tea and food and never once showing any fear stemming from their Demon status. The long haired young man was just as hospitable. Right now he had Shippo on his lap and was showing the little fox demon some form of the slight of hand trick much to the enjoyment of the youngster.

The five cats were watching the group, especially Dr. Tofu, while making their way thru the large bowls of fresh shredded tuna and milk Kasumi had provided for them. So long as these new humans weren’t making any threatening moves towards their Lord or their Lord’s mate they were willing to let matters continue till told otherwise.

“So how are they Doc?” Ranma said, voice a little rougher than his human family had last heard it.

“Ranma!” Inuyasha exclaimed, pulling away from Doctor Tofu and scrambling over to his mate. For a few minutes the two were totally consumed with each other, kissing, stroking and nuzzling. They forgot about their audience, forgot about the problems that they would face from Ranma’s fiancées and enemies, all that mattered was that they were together. Only when Doctor Tofu cleared his throat to gain their attention did they reluctantly pull away from each other.

“Glad to see you’re awake Ranma, how do you feel?” Ever the physician Tofu’s first thoughts were naturally to his adopted son’s health.

“Got a killer headache but other than that fine.” He grinned lopsidedly at the older man.

“Oh my! I’ll fix you some tea right away Ramna!” Kasumi said and pulled out one of the familiar herb packets from her apron and added it to the tea kettle on the tray besides her. That was one of the things that constantly amazed Ranma about the oldest Tendo sister; her ability to be ready for just about any household situation. Soon he was drinking the dark mixture, feeling the relief from the awful pounding begin just from inhaling the thick steam rising from the cup.

“Inuyasha is fine Ranma but I do want to run a couple of tests and an ultrasound as soon as possible.”

“But you said he’s fine, what’s up?”

“Nothing really to worry about Ranma, I just want to verify that his internal makeup is the same as a woman’s. The less differences we have to deal with the safer Inuyasha and the baby will be.”

That sounded very reasonable to the young Lord and he nodded his head in agreement. He wanted the best possible care for his growing family and Ranma knew without a shadow of a doubt that care couldn’t possibly come from anyone except Dr. Tofu. If the man said they needed an ultrasound then they needed an ultrasound.

“Ranma what’s an ultrasound?” His mate asked. Ranma opened his mouth to reply and quickly shut it again; he didn’t know either.

&&&

Downtown, in the police station where Ranma had turned Genma in a long overdue meeting was about to take place.

Genma groaned as he slowly came back to consciousness. Damn that ungrateful boy! How dare he go out and develop new techniques without sharing them with his father! It was the boy’s duty, and Genma’s right as an acknowledged Master of their style, to teach his father any move he learned or developed. Not that the older martial artist could actually perform the majority of them but it was the principle of the matter. Opening his eyes Genma became alarmed as he recognized his surroundings…

Most police holding cells appeared much alike no matter what part of the world they were situated in.

Well, this wasn’t anything new to him; Genma had broken out of dozens of cells in his years on the road. Reaching for the thick lock he’d just…

“YEEAARGGHH!!” The fat martial artist screamed and a huge jolt of electricity coursed through his body the second he touched the metal. Somehow he managed to wrench free and fell heavily to the concrete floor. Looking at his hands Genma was surprised to see several first and second degree burns marring the flesh of both palms.

“How…?” he gasped.

“The entire cell is wired to deliver a heavy electrical charge to anyone who touches the bars without proper shielding,” said the officer who slowly walked into view. “And the walls, ceiling, and floor are titanium reinforced.”

“I am Captain Tenchi Misato, head of Tokyo’s Special Crimes Unit, and you Genma Saotome are under arrest for a list of crimes too numerous for me to recite from memory.”

Genma immediately broke out into a heavy sweat. “S-Sa-Saotome? I..I don’t know who you’re talking about. My name is Gato!”

“There’s no use lying Saotome. We’ve already checked your fingerprints and dental records. A young man brought you in and once your identity was verified the decision was made to house you here. You know, we have quite an extensive record on you Saotome, and frankly I’m disgusted to even stand within the same building as you but at least I have the satisfaction of knowing I’m not alone in my nausea. We’re having a terrible time finding someone to defend you; every lawyer that reads your file gets sick, pukes, and leaves. It’s happened so much the janitorial staff are threatening to go on strike.” The police Captain began pacing outside the martial artist’s cell, not even looking at Genma anymore.

“You know you should feel extremely lucky to be in that cell. Only I and the station chief have the access codes to deactivate this little get up otherwise half the division would be here beating you to a bloody pulp. As it is you’ll have to be placed in permanent solitary confinement once you’re convicted and sent to prison; it’ll be the only way we’ll be able to keep you alive long enough to serve your hopefully life sentence.”

“Con-convicted?... Prison?” Genma gulped audibly.

“Someone will be by later to deliver you’re dinner, hope you’re not expecting anything fancy.” At that Captain Misato smiled maliciously. The meals chosen for this particular prisoner were the smallest, blandest, and most disgusting appearing the police could dream up without asking that little Tendo bitch to cook. After all he was a prisoner and it wasn’t their job to pamper the man by providing him with the huge gourmet meals the glutton obviously craved. He only wished he could stay a bit longer and see the fat bastard’s face when he found out who his cellmate was, watching a video recording wasn’t nearly as satisfying as observing the event as it happened. Misato just hoped she stuck to bruising and restrained herself from trying for broken bones. If only he didn’t have to go deal with those wacko Kunos…

Genma watched the officer leave before going back to pondering his situation. With the cell electrified he had no chance of picking the lock. That left him only two options; either jump the guard when his meal was delivered or use one of the Saotome secret techniques to slice the bars and escape. Attacking the guard was the more dangerous since the man might have time to scream before loosing consciousness so that left the second option.

However Genma was unaware of what Ranma had done to him while the fat bastard was unconscious. The laughing young martial had gleefully struck a series of pressure points which would prevent Genma from using even the most basic of martial artist moves, block access to his Ki, and cause him to suffer an absolutely horrible case of painful chronic diarrhea if he ate any portion bigger than what an average four year old child would consume at a meal.

Whether he liked it or not, and he definitely wasn’t going to like it, Genma Saotome would be remaining a ‘guest’ of the Special Crimes Unit indefinitely.

“Well Husband, it appears you no longer have the ability to run and hide from me.” The familiar steel laced feminine voice froze Genma in his tracks, his tattered Gi suddenly sporting a distinctive yellow stain around the crotch. “We have much to discuss…”

No one came to investigate the screams coming from Genma’s cell; they were too busy laughing.

****

Nabiki growled as she paced in her room. The meeting between her, her lawyer and the District Attorney hadn’t gone well, not well at all. The man wasn’t going for any kind of plea or deal; he was absolutely committed to locking the middle Tendo daughter away for as long as he possibly could. Without a deal in place to lessen her sentence Nabiki was looking at some serious, very serious, jail time; along the lines of twenty-five to thirty-five years. Japan’s courts took a very dim view of child pornography and the fact that she’d used her own sister only made matters worse.

Well, she didn’t want to deal anyway. It was only a stalling measure to buy her some much needed time to think of a way out of this mess. Any amount of prison time was unacceptable; if she couldn’t get off Scott free she’d leave and start life again somewhere else in the world. Several of the underworld organizations she’d had dealings with in the past had offered her a place in their outfits; talented predators of her caliber were very rare and Nabiki was carefully considering which one of the bosses had offered her the best options.

Whichever one she chose Nabiki would cement her new position with a little ‘gift’.

It wouldn’t take much to rile Akane up into a frenzied rage, just a few well placed, and some blatantly truthful, comments about Ranma so-called perversions and Akane’s complete lack of any form of homemaking or martial arts skills, and then turn her loose in the kitchen. She’d already made sure that the refrigerator and cabinets were stocked with all manner of regular and exotic ingredients and there were several foreign cuisine cookbooks left in plain sight. Having already sold quite a number of previous toxic concoctions her sister called food for a highly lucrative sum Nabiki had no doubts she would do so again. After seeing the devastatingly lethal effects the previous concoctions produced there wasn’t an underworld or terrorist organization in the world that wouldn’t jump at the chance to lay their hands on whatever potential super bio-weapon Akane managed to create.

****

The early morning raid on the Kuno mansion wasn’t a simple arrest by any means but by the afternoon it had evolved in a full scale multi-division invasion complete with in depth media coverage which eventually was picked up worldwide.

Barely fifteen minutes after their medical treatment and initial arrest all three Kunos obtained, through their wealth and influence, release and beat a hasty retreat to the safety of the Kuno ancestral home. Now hidden within those high thick walls each member of the insane trio wandered off to their private wings where they commenced to lick their wounds and plan their revenge against whoever had dared to besmirch their noble name, not to mention their various pursuits of the pig-tailed girl.

Under the pressure being generated by the French government and with full support of Kuno Enterprise’s Board of Governors warrants were issued for Kodachi, Tatewaki, and their palm tree sprouting father. Taking into account the numerous reports dealing with the trio’s skills and delusions the Police Chief gathered a special force for the job. Each man was a hard bitten force veteran with no less than a advanced level black belt in the martial arts and equipped them with top of the line gear.

They came well prepared equipment and personal-wise to handle any potential threat they might encounter beyond the mansion’s high walls. Unfortunately all this preparation didn’t mean a damn thing when in came down to it for what they found was far beyond anyone’s expectations…or nightmares.

Later on one officer who’d served in the military before he joined the police shakily described the raid as being the closest thing to full out, life-or-death combat he’d seen since leaving the army. Within twenty seconds of entering the estate’s grounds four of the unit’s men were downed by a volley of exploding coconuts and gas filled gym balls. Another two suffered broken bones and internal injuries after falling into a twenty foot deep concealed pit. Pressing forwards the remaining police made only another eight yards before three more men were taken down by some strange green mist that seeped through their skin and caused vomiting and convulsions.

Not willing to risk anymore of his men the Captain ordered a retreat and placed a call to both nearby military bases for assistance. The Army and Air Force units went in armed to the teeth, hidden beneath full body armor, and backed by several very nasty looking dogs, armored riot vehicles, and two spotter helicopters. Members of the police force still awake and thinking coherently witnessed the first explosions…

Thirty minutes of gunfire, exploding bombs, gas clouds, and screams later it was over.

Nearly half of the once great Kuno mansion had been demolished, reduced into a smoking pile of rubble. Over three dozen men were injured, seven so critically the hospital doctors feared they wouldn’t be able to save their lives. Two riot vehicles were completely destroyed, a feat that the technicians swore couldn’t be accomplished without the use of anti-tank weaponry and one helicopter had crashed into a nearby canal after being hit by a razor hoop. One poor dog, much to the grief of his handler, had to be put down on the spot due to the horrendous wounds it received. But the combined forces had achieved their goal; all three Kunos and their servant were now in custody.

Both Tatewaki and Kodachi Kuno had to be restrained and given doses of tranquillizers that would’ve killed over a dozen average sized people before being carted off to separate high security mental institutes where a full evaluation of their mental status would be performed. The Elder Kuno was given a similar treatment but was transported to a facility at the other end of Japan to lessen the chance he might escape and free his crazed offspring. The ninja Sasuke was sedated for transport to another of the special holding cells like the one currently housing Mr. and Mrs. Saotome till his part in the Kunos transgressions could be verified.

Once the Kunos were shipped off a thorough search was carefully performed on the undamaged portions of the estate and what the police and military found shocked, sickened, and terrified even the most hardened veteran among them.

In Kodachi’s personal quarters there were enough drugs and illegal narcotics to keep every addict in Japan on a continuous high for two years. The range of highly dangerous poisons discovered forced the Captain to call the nearby United States air base for assistance in dealing with the lethal chemicals as there was just too much for the on-sight teams to deal with. In Mr. Kuno’s quarters the bomb squad was working overtime to safely remove and dispose of the multitude of raw and finished explosive materials harbored there. Tatewaki’s rooms were the ones which sent several of the men who had teenage daughters into a killing rage. Festooned all about his private quarters were pictures of naked and half-naked underage girls, most of whom the Captain recognized as being Akane Tendo and Ranma’s female form, and pornographic paraphernalia. All Nabiki Tendo's work no doubt. It was only when one of the remaining dogs began clawing frantically at one particular wall panel that the true depth of Tatewaki’s perversity was revealed…

Concealed inside the large hidden hall were five young girls that bore a striking resemblance to the two whose pictures littering the outer rooms. Each girl was clad in a gauzy bit of cloth that might pass as clothes on some primitive Polynesian island and their slim necks sported a decorated steel collar. Chained to a heavy loop in the wall the girls had just enough chain length to pace their silk partitioned quarters and reach the tiny area that served as their bathrooms. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that Kuno had been using these poor unwilling young women as his own private harem.

The officers handled the scared and traumatized girls with extreme care and tenderness as they were freed and taken to the hospital for a complete examination. Captain Misato, after watching the last ambulance disappear into the distance, immediately called for a complete investigation into the Kunos dealings with the Nerima police force. There had to be some seriously heavy payoffs going on to keep the Kunos dark illegal dealings secret for this long.

****

Inuyasha closed his eyes and savored the bit of salmon as it literally melted in his mouth. He’d never tasted cooking this magnificent in all his life; Mousse was indeed a lucky man to have such a talented fiancée just as he was lucky to have such a devoted and talented mate as Ranma for his own. The group had just settled down for a family meal which Kasumi and Ranma spent several hours lovingly preparing. The half demon was amazed and overjoyed at how quickly he, Shippo, Myoga, and Kirara had been accepted by Ranma’s new family.

It seemed like it was just seconds after being introduced that Tofu was warmly welcoming Inuyasha to the family, even going so far as hugging the half demon. Kasumi was by far the sweetest, most loving human any of the demons had ever met and they in turn immediately fell in love with her. Myoga was so smitten with the young woman he never once tried to drink her blood though he had plenty of opportunities to do so while riding on her shoulder. Kirara was also taken with Kasumi, especially after the wonderful brushing she’d gotten shortly after their arrival. And Mousse, Kasumi’s fiancée, seemed to have formed an immediate bond with Shippo and was treating the young demon like a son, even going so far as offering to train the little fox in his fighting style. Both Inuyasha and Ranma approved of this since Mousse’s Hidden Weapons style would mesh well with the fox demon’s natural magics.

Inuyasha was pleasantly surprised at how quickly he and the other demons adjusted to present day life. Having already had previous experience with Ranma’s time the silver haired demon took such things as television and microwaves in stride but for Myoga and Shippo they were amazing and perplexing marvels. But with Ranma and his family to help they adjusted after a few days and were soon handling things as if they always had.

As the meal neared its end Mousse once again picked up his battered copy of the Amazon Laws and continued reading.

“What are you reading Mousse, I though you didn’t want anything more to do with the Amazons?” Ranma asked before taking a sip of tea.

“Listening to Inuyasha talk about his past sparked a memory Ranma, something I read a long time ago…Aha! Here it is!!” A jubilant expression spread across the long haired martial artist’s face as he looked up at his adopted brother. “Ranma, you don’t have to worry about Cologne or the Amazons ever again!”

Ranma almost choked on his mouthful of tea. “Wh-what??!”

Hopping over to Ranma’s side Mousse pointed out a section of the Amazon code to him. “Read this! Read this!”

Wiping dribbled tea off his chin the young martial artist took the book and scanned the part Mousse wanted him to. After a few seconds a wide grin bloomed on his face too. Seeing the others confused faces Ranma read the particular law aloud.

“In accordance with the treaty of Ko Me no male of the House of the Western Lord, nor any male mated to one of the Western Lord’s House, can be subjected to the Kiss of Marriage or the Kiss of Death. Any who disobey this face being cursed and eternal banishment from tribe.”

“According to ancient Amazon History Elder Ko Me made a pact with the Lord of Western Lands,” Mousse began to explain. “After he aided them in driving back a huge Musk raiding party an agreement was made that should they ever need assistance again against the Musk he would come while Ko Me vowed that no member the Lord’s clan would ever be subject to Amazon law. It was a benefit to parties; the Amazons gained a strong ally and the Western Lord had a highly trained band of warriors watching over one of his potential enemies.”

Ranma was beginning to really get excited. “Does this mean what I think it means?”

“Yes! Since Inuyasha’s father was the Lord of the Western Lands before his death and you’re his mate Cologne and Shampoo can’t touch you Ranma! If they try the Elder will be cursed and banished, and Shampoo might well be executed since she’s already carries a curse.”

For his part Mousse was secretly hoping the two warrior bitches would try something. After all the years of abuse and humiliation he’d suffered at their hands, and those of every other tribeswoman, the ex-Amazon male would love to see them get hung by their own stupid laws, that is if Ranma left them alive after whatever idiocy they tried to pull. Maybe if he asked nice enough his brother would allow him to participate in their well deserved bashing or at the very least get the whole thing on video.

“YAHOO!! NO MORE GROPY AMAZONS!!” Ranma whooped, hugging Mousse, tears of joy coursing down his cheeks. With his parents in jail, the Tendos buried under criminal charges, Happosai permanently crippled, the Kunos facing international ire and their own set of charges, and now the Amazons fettered by their own twisted laws the only ones remaining for Ranma to deal with were Ukyo and Ryoga. The chef would take some planning but Ranma was certain they could work something out. Ukyo generally was the most reasonable of his now former fiancées. Ryoga however would be the real problem, the jackass was too stubborn, and too dangerous, to think anything short of a nuclear bomb could deal with him…but maybe he wouldn’t have to. Looking over to where his faithful guards sat polishing off the last of their meal Ranma got an idea.

“Godzilla, I have a task for you and the others tomorrow.”

//Whatever it is my Lord we will do. // The huge cat bowed his head.

****

Nerima is a place of chaos, where virtually anything can, and usually does, happen in the course of the day. The city’s inhabitants have learned to deal with this fact by just tuning the whole thing out and going on as if everything was normal; it was much safer for their sanity. Only those who actually got caught up in the madness paid any attention to it.

Some things however just couldn’t be ignored.

People in the marketplace turned their heads towards the growing commotion down the street, getting louder as its source drew closer. Squealing in terror a little black piglet wearing a yellow and black bandana was running as fast as his little hoofed feet would carry him, just barely keeping ahead of his feline pursuers.

Something more than hunger drove his five hunters, it burned deep in their narrowed eyes, a blazing bonfire fed by unknown knowledge. Even to the most uneducated onlooker it was painfully clear the cats were toying with their prey, prolonging the sweet thrill of the hunt as long as possible before the inevitable, and probably bloody, conclusion. The cats fanned out so as to better control their victim’s desperate movements.

Of course not a single soul moved to help the doomed swine. Everyone knew the filthy little porker was the favored pet of Akane Tendo and possessed a violent temper to match its owner’s. Usually it was fixated on that poor Saotome boy and would attack, biting and kicking, the young man without the slightest provocation. Then the Tendo girl would turn around and hammer the boy if he raised so much as a finger to defend himself against the obviously insane pig. However his obsession with Ranma didn’t stop little P-chan from sinking his fangs into any boy that dared to come within ten feet of his mistress and quite a few male students, many of them the onlookers sons or relatives, at Furinkan High School sported scars from these encounters.

If they were lucky the cats would eat the vicious menace and Nerima would have one less terror to worry about.

So with many sporting smiles on their faces the people in the marketplace went back to their daily business and left the pig to his hopefully most grisly fate.

Ryoga was absolutely exhausted but he didn’t dare stop running. Hot on his heels his pursuers drew a bit closer as his flagging strength began to slow him down. Why these damned fur-balls had developed a sudden yearning for a pork dinner he couldn’t say Ryoga just wished they’d lose it! The chase had begun over an hour ago when a large black cat jumped him as he snuck through a local market. He managed to shake off his first attacker only to be tackled by two more felines. All three cats gleefully took up the chase after the bandana clad swine and were soon joined by two more, one of whom was the largest feline Ryoga had ever laid eyes on.

With determination bordering on obsession they hunted Ryoga, never giving him a moment’s respite, always just a foot or two away from his hindquarters. Several times he had dashed into a restaurant or bath house in an attempt to reach hot water but each time the cats would cut him off. It was almost as if they knew about his curse and were deliberately preventing him from transforming into his human form.

Well he’d run out of all other options save one”fight. Somehow he had to gain enough distance between the cats and himself to make a stand. Even in his exhausted state he should be able to ‘persuade’ them to leave him alone.

Twisting through a stack of empty crates Ryoga entered into a fenced in empty lot and turned to face his pursuers.

The cats fanned out in a crescent pattern effectively cutting off his only exit. Fur raised, tail bristling, the five felines slowly advanced towards their cornered prey.

Squealing a porcine war cry Ryoga lunged towards the nearest cat. What happened next would haunt the cursed martial artist’s dreams to the end of his days.

This wasn’t a fight, it was ruthless gang beating. Mercilessly the cats smashed the piglet to the hard ground, clawing and biting at whatever body part came within reach. They batted his body about the lot doing their utmost to smear it through the fence boards. Several times Ryoga tried to put up a defense or just plain escape but each time his assailants merely increased their barrage till he succumbed.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity the striking paws stopped and the cats backed away.

Ryoga was a complete mess. There wasn’t an inch of skin on his pig body that didn’t sport claw and bite marks and several bones were definitely broken, an amazing feat in itself considering how hard the martial artist’s bones were from the breaking point training.

A shadow fell over him and Ryoga cringed away as the mammoth feline stood over him. Glacier cold blue eyes fixed on his remaining open one.

//This is just a warning, // a deep voice echoed eerily in his head. //Attack our Lord again and we will feast on your entrails. //

Lord? What the hell was this animal talking about? And how was he able to talk at all??!!!

//Our Lord has given us leave to deal with you as we see fit. Personally I would kill you now and end the threat you represent to his family but our Lord wishes for you to have one last chance to change your ways. // One huge paw came down on his neck, pressing hard, cutting off his windpipe. Ryoga struggled as the world blurred around him. //Remember my words Ryoga Hibiki, cease these stupid attacks upon our Lord Ranma or we’ll be dining on pork. //

And with that the cats left. One second they were there the next they were gone.

Ryoga lay there gasping, one thought going through his pain fogged mind.

(RANMA THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!)

****

Tapping her long manicured nails lightly on her chair’s padded armrest the extreme therapist only known as Clyde read over the first part of her typed report.

‘Despite repeated attempts to alter her attitude towards the opposite sex Miss Tendo’s anger and hatred for the male gender shows virtually no signs of improvement, if anything in my opinion her rage has increased . Her reaction to a male, or males from virtually any age group now, does not differ; all are treated with the same idiotic, and potentially fatal, brutality. The level of rage she displays when confronted by even the most innocent of contacts between the two sexes is astonishing even to one so jaded as myself. I fear that she, if left unchecked, will eventually move from assaulting men to murdering them. If I fail to alter Miss Tendo’s violent tendencies, by either increasing her control over them or by eradicating them entirely, she will prove to be far too great a risk to public safety to be allowed freedom of unrestricted movement in even the most sparsely populated areas.’

Clyde truly regretted submitting this recommendation. As a therapist it was her job to help sick individuals such as Akane Tendo straiten out and live happy productive lives. To fail in that task was devastating especially to one who had never lost a patient before. But she had to face the fact that after watching Akane’s reaction to their latest outing this was one patient that she stood a good chance of loosing.

Clyde had hoped that by showing the girl how young couples were supposed to act around each other Akane might start to recognize her past mistakes; after all the first step towards a cure was admitting to oneself that there was a problem in the first place. Unfortunately the youngest Tendo was proving to be both too stupid and too stubborn to take that all important first step.

Barely two minutes after entering the park they spotted a young couple kissing Akane lost it and attempted to attack the lovers. Thankfully Clyde had possessed the forethought to put a chocker collar on the girl and after nearly blacking out from suffocation Akane gave up on her charge. Of course that part of the lesson obviously didn’t form a lasting impression on the girl for she next tried to clobber a young man who was hugging a smiling teenage schoolgirl. After ten more such attacks Clyde called it quits for the day and hauled the spitting screaming girl out by her leash.

Satisfied with the first paragraph the woman started typing again.

‘It is therefore my recommendation that if after three more months time Miss Tendo fails to show improvement she be remanded, for the safety of males everywhere, to the custody of the special high security women’s prison in Hokkaido there to reside for the remainder of her natural life.’