RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Luke dreamt of amazing sex. . . amazing sex with a man. He hadn't done that once he got back from being in the service. He woke confused, but where he was a little sore told him another thing. He had sex with some guy and he wished he could remember who it had been, but nothing would come to him.

"Hmm, hay feel better?" Bo asked waking himself.

"Yeah. You?"

"Yeah."

"Bo, do you remember anything after leavin the Boar's Nest?"

"No, and it's got me kinda worried."

"Oh why?"

"I had sex with someone, but I can't remember who it was."

'Oh gods!' Luke thought with a groan as he got up.

"You sure your ok?" Bo asked getting worried.

"Yeah. Must have fell or somethin, my back's sore," Luke hedged to get dressed.

"Oh, I think you fell out of the general when we got home."

"You know your right I think I remember that," Luke said to sigh at least he could remember that.

"Want me to give ya a massage?" Bo asked reaching for him, but Luke moved out of reach.

"Nah, that's ok Bo, I'll be fine. Thanks for offerin though," he said with a smile and left to head into the kitchen.

Bo stood there frowning thinking, and he didn't like what he was thinking of.

'Damn, I hope what I'm thinkin ain't true,' he thought to follow.

"Now ya both look a lot better. How are ya both feelin?"

"Fine," Luke said sitting down still a little carefully to dish himself some breakfast.

"No ya ain't Luke. Your still sore from fallin," Bo said to sit across from him.

"Fallin?"

"I fell out of the general the other night, but I'm fine," Luke said glaring at Bo.

Jesse was frowning. He didn't like this.

They ate in silence then once the dishes were done Luke went out to begin the chores.

"Bo, is there somethin I should know about?"

"Don't think so Uncle Jesse, but don't be surprised if Luke and I fight for a little while."

"You sure?" Jesse asked with a frown.

"Yeah," Bo said with a deep sigh then went out.

Jesse let out a deep sigh of his own.

For the next three months Bo and Luke didn't say much to each other, and Uncle Jesse was getting more and more worried that something had happened that night that caused them to go against each other.

"Ok boys, what's eatin at ya? I mean I know you both have fights, but this ain't like any other fight you've had before."

"Wish I knew Uncle Jesse," Bo said frustrated.

Luke glared at him and stormed out.

"Bo?"

"I'll get this settled."

"Good, be sure that you do."

"I will. Promise," he said and went after Luke.

He followed him out into the barn and stopped when he heard him crying.

"Luke, what is it? Are you ok?" Bo asked softly moving to him slowly.

"No I'm not ok Bo," Luke said trying to stop crying, but now that the tears were flowing he couldn't.

"It was you wasn't it? That night. I made love to you didn't I?"

"Yeah, but that's not the half of it."

"Oh?" Bo asked getting even more worried.

"I'm pregnant," Luke said holding a hand to his belly.

"Excuse me? Luke, did you just say that your pregnant?"

"Yeah I did."

"But how? I mean guys can't get pregnant, right?"

"Normally no, but I can and am. . . from you."

"Oh Luke," Bo said to carefully take him into his arms and hugged him tenderly holding him as he let it all out.

"I think I remember everything that night," Luke said softly a few minutes later.

"Yeah, so do I. . . heck it was amazing. Never had sex feel that good."

"Same here. . . I love you Bo."

"And I love you Luke," Bo said and leaned down for a passionate kiss.

"Hmm, this is how we got into this mess," Luke said with a smile when they ended the kiss.

"Yeah I know, but you really know how to kiss."

"Hmm, so do you. Remember what we said?"

"Yep. It still holds even more so now. . . wow a baby huh?" Bo asked placing his hand to Luke's belly.

"Yep," he said with a smile to meet him in another kiss only to break it as they heard a gasp from the door.

"What are you boys doin in here?" Daisy asked shocked to have found them kissing while holding each other real close.

"Oh, uh. . ." Bo said turning to look at her not letting Luke go making him feel better.

"Well, what were doin is making up Daisy, and I just broke the good news to daddy here."

"Your doin what, and what do you mean daddy?" She asked moving closer.

"Well Daisy, I'm three months pregnant from Bo."

"You are?!" She asked reaching to place her hand to his belly.

"You knew about that?" Bo asked confused.

"Well, yeah."

"I talked to her about those things," Luke said looking down.

"Well congratulations," she said kissing them both on the cheek and stood back.

"Oh! Bo, put your hand right here?" Luke gasped quickly pressing his hand to his belly to watch as he grinned and his eyes shined as he felt their baby kick for the first time.

"Wow! Feels amazing!" Bo said grinning.

"Well Momma, you get yourself back inside. Bo and I'll do the chores from now on," Daisy said.

"Oh come on Daisy, I can still do most of them."

"Alright, but nothing strenuous!"

"Don't worry, I won't."

At noon Bo grabbed Luke's hand and dragged him inside and into the kitchen.

"I take it you've made up then?" Jesse asked.

"Yeah, and we've got somethin to tell you too," Luke said sitting down as Bo insisted.

"Oh?"

"You'll be wantin to be sittin down for this," Bo said.

"That bad?" Jesse asked sitting down frowning.

"Not at all Uncle Jesse, it's really good news actually," Bo said as the big grin broke out on his face.

"And?"

"Bo and I are going to be parents," Luke said with a shy smile.

"Your sure?" Jesse asked looking closer at Luke.

"Very. Felt the baby move and kick earlier this mornin," Luke said with a smile.

"Wait a minute? You mean you knew too?" Bo asked.

"Well, I had to know Bo, just incase this time ever came," Jesse said to get up and brought the food to the table.

"So I was the only one not to know?"

"Yeah. . . I just didn't know what you'd think," Luke said looking at his hands on the table.

"Hmm, not sure what I would have thought, but I'm fine with it now."

"Good thing too," Luke said with a smile looking up at him with love clearly shining in his eyes.

"Hmm, yeah," Bo said smiling to lean close for a kiss.

"Ok you two. Eat up then go to your room if your going to kiss and all that," Uncle Jesse said but was smiling.

"Sure," Luke said sitting back as Bo did.