RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +







Story Notes:
Ok I know the title is bad, but what can I say, I wrote this after being up 36 hours straight, and only some Pepsi, and some croissants to keep me goin.



*~*~*~*~*


The Boar's Nest was a bust as usual, and to make matters worse Rosco decided to show up ending any fun Bo and Luke could have had. Fed up they decided to head home early.

~ ~ ~

"You know I'm gettin tired of comin home alone," Bo said letting out a deep sigh of frustration.

"And what am I then huh? AH! Uff!" Luke asked with a deep frown as he tried to climb out of the general, but ended up falling.

"Luke, you ok? Man, and I thought I had too much to drink," Bo asked rushing over to help him up.

"I ain't that bad. Just caught my boot on somethin," Luke said pulling away from Bo.

"I'm sorry ok? I know your not nothin. I'm just gettin fed up with datin the same girls."

"I know what you mean," Luke said walking towards the barn.

"Luke?" Bo asked with a worried frown.

"Don't feel like going in just yet," he said and went into the barn.

Bo let out a deep sigh but followed and sat next to him.

"You ok?" He asked softly.

"Yeah, I'm just. . . frustrated that's all."

"Ah," Bo said knowing how he felt, and had an idea to get back to his feet.

"Where ya goin?" Luke asked not wanting to be alone.

"I'll be right back. Ok?"

"Sure."

Bo went in as quietly as he could and went to the fridge to grin seeing a six pack of beer in it. Grabbing it he went back to the barn and to Luke.

"What's that ya got Bo?"

"Beer?" Bo asked holding up a bottle waving it with a smile.

"Sure, why not?" Luke asked reaching out for it with a smile of his own.

Bo grinned to sit next to him again and cracked a bottle open to take a long drink to let out a sigh.

After finishing off three each Luke was reclining against some hay. He sat up and removed his shirt to lay it on the hay then laid back letting out a sigh.

"Getting warm?" Bo asked with a smile as he lay next to him.

"Yeah. Aren't you?"

"Come to think of it yeah," Bo said and followed suit to recline back and let out a sigh.

"Better?"

"Oh yeah. . . well except. . ."

"What?"

"It's nothin," Bo said blushing looking away.

Luke frowned to look down and saw that Bo was hard, and he swallowed feeling that he was just as hard. He tore his eyes away to finish his beer and put it down missing Bo watching him and looking away as he settled back.

"It just ain't fair!" Bo moaned quietly.

"That's life Bo," Luke said with a sigh.

"Yeah I know, still sucks."

"Hmm, true," Luke said closing his eyes as that gave him ideas.

"You ok Luke?"

"Yeah. Your given me ideas."

"I am? What kind of ideas?"

"Trust me ya don't want to know," Luke said sitting up.

"Are they that bad?" Bo asked with a frown trying to think what it could be to draw a blank.

"Oh yeah. . . I think I'm heading to bed," Luke said and went to get up.

"Luke?"

"Hmm?"

"Why don't ya tell me what your thinkin?"

"Trust me Bo you really don't want to know."

"Oh come on Luke, I mean it can't be that bad can it?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yes."

"Ok we're both in need of release, so I was thinking of sucking you off, then maybe you'd suck me off."

Bo just sat there shocked, then just as he thought he couldn't be more shocked he realized that he was even harder with what Luke said and he blushed, but more from serious arousal then embarrassment.

Not hearing anything Luke turned to look at him and froze.

"Luke?" Bo asked his voice husky.

"God help me, cause I'm goin to kiss you right now Bo," Luke moaned to lean forward and kissed him passionately making them both moan.

Arms wrapped around to pull bodies close as the kiss went on without pause until they had to breathe.

"Wow!" Bo gasped not moving.

"Wow's right. . . that was some kiss," Luke moaned just staring into Bo's blue eyes.

"Sure was. I never knew you kissed so good," Bo said shifting to let one of Luke's legs to slide between his.

"Want ta kiss again?"

"Oh yeah," Bo said with a grin meeting him in another deep kiss.

Feeling more bold now with their second kiss they began to caress each other to moan into each other's mouths.

Luke couldn't help it he caressed a hand down to Bo's hip and began to grind against him making them moan even more.

"Hmm, oh god Luke!" Bo moaned breaking the kiss to move with him.

"Damn Bo, I want you, and I want you right now!" Luke groaned.

"You mean?"

"Yeah. . . you ok with that?"

"Yeah I am, cause I want you to."

"Oh yes!" Luke groaned feeling Bo's hand on his ass fondling it.

"You know how to make love to a guy?"

"Yeah. . . let's get out of these jeans?"

"Sure," Bo said and they stripped.

"Oh we need sometin," Luke said and looked around to grin seeing some of Daisy's hand lotion she left by the door.

"Don't ya move. I'll get it," Bo said and jumped up and rushed to grab it and make sure that Uncle Jesse and Daisy were still asleep.

"Bo?"

"Sorry," he said and rushed back to pin him down for a kiss he then moved him on his back getting between his spread legs.

"Just coat your fingers with some and slowly push one finger in. Ok?"

"Sure. . . like this?" Bo asked doing as he said.

"Yeah. Now move it around a little. . . oh yeah."

"Feel good?"

"Yeah. . . now use two."

"You sure?"

"Very. . . ya got to use three before. . . oh. . . before you can get inside me."

"Three?"

"Yeah. . ."

"Ready for three then?"

"Yeah. . . oh gods Bo!"

"Are you ok Luke?" Bo asked about to pull his fingers out.

"Fine. . . don't stop!"

"Ok," he said and pumped them in and out of him and moved them around a bit.

"Oh gods! Get your damn fingers out of me, I want your cock in there now Bo!"

"Sure thing babe," Bo said with a smile as he gently removed his fingers and used some more lotion and slowly guided his way into him to groan.

"Gods your tight!" Bo groaned once he was all the way in.

"Yeah, been a long while. . . oh gods Bo move?!"

"What? Oh right," Bo asked then began to move forgetting what he said giving into the pleasure.

For the next few minutes the only sounds were their mingled moans as they moved only to kiss the closer they got.

"Hmm, gods so close!" Luke moaned.

"Need some help?" Bo asked.

"Please?" Luke moaned.

"Sure babe," Bo said to work a hand between them and wrapped his fingers around his cock and pumped him over the edge to crash after him staring deeply into his eyes to feel such love that it shocked him.

He just closed his eyes and kissed him passionately.

When they were able Bo gently pulled out to rest his forehead against Luke's.

"Damn that was amazin," Bo said to pull back grinning.

"Hmm, that it was Bo," Luke said grinning back.

"Well, with sex like that I don't think I'll be goin to the Boar's Nest very often."

"Oh?" Luke asked still smiling.

"Mmm, Hmm," Bo said to kiss him again.

"Hmm, Bo?"

"What?"

"We better get cleaned up before Uncle Jesse, or Daisy catches us."

"Oh right. . . Luke?" Bo asked as he got to his feet.

"What?"

"Will ya let me make love to you again?"

"Oh yeah. Like you said no more girl's from the Boar's Nest."

"So just you and me?"

"Yep. That's what you want right?"

"Oh yeah."

They cleaned up and went in to crash.

~ ~ ~

"What in tarnations. Bo! Luke! Get up ya got chores to get done," Uncle Jesse yelled from the kitchen.

Five minutes later they stumbled in looking a mess.

"What in the heck happened to you two?"

"Hmm, not sure," Luke moaned as he moved to the table and carefully sat down with a groan.

"Bo?" Jesse asked worried.

"I think we went to the Boar's Nest last night. Can't remember anything after that."

Jesse let out a sigh watching them carefully.

"Alright after you both eat back to bed with ya. You'll just have to do your chores tomorrow."

"Are you sure?" Luke asked to wince as he shifted.

"Yes. You both look a real mess. Eat shower and off to bed."

"Sure."

~ ~ ~

Two hours later.

"Hay Uncle Jesse, where's Bo and Luke?" Daisy asked loudly as she came in.

"Hush, their sleepin."

"Oh why are they sick or somethin?" She asked worried.

"I'm not sure, but they looked a real mess."

"Hmm, that's strange they left the Boar's Nest early last night," she said with a frown.

"They did? Hmm, that's odd then."

"Yeah it is."

"Well maybe they'll remember more once they rest?"

"Maybe."