RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Chapter Two

To Goa’uld or Not to Goa’uld

It didn’t take long for the gentle swaying of the net to lull Daniel into a peaceful sleep. Ah, this is paradise. Relaxing in a hammock, listening to the birds singing overhead. No worries, no cares, just relaxing. Enjoying the gentle breeze blowing. I could stay on this tropical island paradise for the rest of my life, Daniel thought.

The caravan came to an abrupt halt. Sam reached over and at first gently, then firmly repeatedly shook Daniel to wake him.

“Hey sleeping beauty, time to wake up. We are here. Where ever here is.” Daniel, not fully awake from his nap, tried to stretch as the caravan came to an abrupt halt. He did his best to look in the same direction that the captors were looking at, but was only able to get a small glimpse at the massive wall that surrounded the city.

The wall seemed to be at least twenty feet high and to go on in each direction for several miles. As they approached the gate they could hear trumpets signaling their arrival.

Suddenly the massive gate opened and they were carried into the fortress. It reminded Daniel and Sam of the cities of the ancient civilizations of Earth. It had open-air stalls that sold fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, clothes, animals, weapons, and a variety of other objects.

The building themselves were of more modern materials but the architectural again was in the style of Earth’s thirteen and fourteen century. The buildings were ten to twelve stories high with large oversized windows. The surface looked like stucco, but the material composition was unlike any they had seen before.

There was a gigantic water fountain in the center of the City Square. Small lavender doves were flying overhead, making sounds reminiscence of a cross between a pigeon cooing and a parrot screeching.

Over to their left was an old woman spinning yarn on a spinning wheel that Daniel had only until now seen in history books.

They were carried unceremoniously into the main building at the center of the town square. Once inside what appeared to be the throne room, they were let out of the net. Their legs were tingling with almost numbness from being carried for so long.

They were made to stand as best they could when this beautiful blond female entered the room. She had to be the ruler, Daniel thought for she certainly looked like a queen. She was tall, slender with the longest, well-defined legs he had ever seen. Thick blond hair piled high up on her head with strands of fiery red streamers woven throughout. She wore a matching red dress in the classical Greek fashion with sandals that laced up to her knees.

The leader of their captors walked over to the queen.

“Hail my queen, we have captors that we caught in the Bargayne Sector. We had no trouble in capturing them, with their primitive weapons.”

Le’ Ana barely spoke above a whisper. “They don’t look like goa’ulds. Have you checked them out?”

“We have been watching them on the way to the city, my Queen, but as of yet we have not seen neither their eyes or voice change. We have looked over their weapons. They are extremely primitive. We have found nothing that we usually find on a goa’uld. Unless they are trying to trick us.” Answered the hunting party warrior.

“If they are, I know how we can find out rather quickly. We will give them the bonding elixir. If Goa’uld, it will not affect them. If human, it will act most quickly. They won’t be able to resist mating. Should they be goa’uld, we will soon know. For their sake, I pray they are not or they will swiftly lose their heads.”

Then quickly Queen Le’Ana added. “Have the scientist thoroughly go over their weapons and any thing else that they have with them. Take all their clothing to examine also. DO NOT forget anything. They can be extremely clever, but not as clever as we are. That is how we have managed to survive for all these thousands of years! Until then, let them think that they have the upper hand.”

“Yes, my Queen,’’ the warrior replied as she bowed and left the room. v “Welcome to our fair city. I am Le’ Ana, the Queen of Myosha, and who might you be?” Asked the blonde beauty, looking directly at Sam.

“I’m Daniel Jackson and this is Samantha Carter, we are…”

“Silence!” Her once beautiful face now showing a hideous snarl turned and looked directly at Daniel, “ ---male you will speak only when spoken to.” Le’Ana furious that he dared to utter a word to a female without being spoken to and given permission to speak, hissed, “ I do not know how males are trained in your sector, but here they do not speak unless they are first given permission. You will not speak again in my presence. Is that understood?”

“Uh, yes, I clearly understand.” Red faced with embarrassment, he quickly looked from Le’Ana to Sam and back to Le’Ana again.

She turned again to Sam and continued, “And now as I was saying, we are sorry for the way you were welcomed into our city, but you can’t be too careful of ones enemies. Who are you and from what sector are you? We do not recognize your clothing pattern?”

“Uh-m, we are from the north. We-uhm were just out looking around, seeing what else and who else is around when you’re welcoming party found us.” Sam hoped that she sounded believable. If she wasn’t she hoped they were able to find a way out of here before it was too late, and before Daniel got into any more trouble with the locals.

Daniel noticed they all dressed in the Classical Greek fashion, but that their weapons were way more advanced, more advanced than that of the modern military of the United States. They spoke Modern English, therefore he concluded they must be either descendants of Earth’s’ or Earth’s forefathers.

“Well you and your mate are welcomed to our humble city. Please stay as long as you like. If you require anything, anything at all, please let one of my servants know.”

“Le’Ana, would it be possible to have our backpacks returned to us? We really need them.” Sam hoped that she didn’t sound too desperate

“For what purpose would you need those antiquated weapons in our city?” Le’Ana raised a curious eyebrow in Sam’s direction.

“We, that is Daniel and I, really wish to thank you for your hospitality, but we really must be going. You see, we are meeting some friends near where your guards found us and we really need to get going.”

“Nonsense, it’s much too dangerous for you to be roaming about out there now. You and your mate will stay here until the danger is gone. Should your friends find their way here they too will be welcomed. Now there will be no more discussion about it, you will be our guest for now.” With that Le’Ana signaled for her servant.

“What danger are you talking about? We didn’t see or hear anything while we were in the forest?” Sam was trying her best to come up with something plausible enough to make the queen release them without suspicion.

“Why our enemies from the east territory were spotted not two miles from here just this morning. While you are our guest here, we would be responsible if anything should happen to you. Our warriors will take care of them in very quickly. Don’t worry and then you and your mate can be on your way again, real soon, you will see. Now don’t worry. Enjoy your selves.” She again signaled for her servant and told him to take Samantha and her mate to their quarters.

“Uhm”Le’Ana, excuse me but uhm, Daniel is not my mate, he is ----”.

“I’m sorry, I just assumed that your servant was your mate. If you don’t mind then, he can stay with the other concubines.” Le’Ana pointed down the hall in the opposite direction.

“NO”I mean, I am sorry for the confusion, that is I mean that he’s “”

“You’re to be bonded”why didn’t you say so, you can be bonded right now.” She clapped her hands and shouted for the High Priestess.

Servants with beautiful, silken robes appeared and began to push Daniel and Sam to the Temple room. They were quickly disrobed and dressed in the flowing silver robes and shoved in front of the Priestess. A cup of a musky smelling brown liquid was placed in their hands. The Priestess began chanting and asking them questions.

“Daniel, just how do we get out of this?” Sam turned to Daniel with a look of panic on her face. Not knowing what to do and hoping that her companion would have the perfect answer.

“I haven’t the foggiest idea. But let’s not anger them right now so we can buy some time to figure this out.” Daniel looked scared. He looked from Samantha to the High Priestess them up at the ceiling and said a silent prayer for help.

They both gasped at the smell of the dark liquid in the cup. They were told to drink this foul liquid. “You’ve got to be kidding?” They both said almost in unison. The high priestess placed her hands on the cups and forced them to their mouths making them drink.

She began the ceremony by first asking Sam; “Do you wish to be responsible for this male, for the rest of his life?”

The liquid burned as it went down. The room began to feel odd; it swayed back and forth, then up and down. Their bodies began to feel warm, real warm. Their loins began to hunger.

Sam looked over at Daniel, why hadn’t she noticed before how handsome and sexy he looked. I wouldn’t mind jumping his bones she thought. Yep, he just might be worth giving it a try.

“You bet”, slurred Sam. Did she sound as drunk to them as she did to herself, she wondered? No matter, she thought it’s all in the name of science and peaceful research. She ached to jump Daniel and ride him like an unbroken stud horse. Yes sirreee bob she was suddenly aching to give him the ride of his life, and she just might let him enjoy it a little too.

“Are you male, willing to let this female citizen be responsible for you for the rest of your life? And promise to take the best care of her and her belongings, and to bear her as many children as she so wishes?” The High Priestess was now looking at Daniel with her hawk like features and small beady eyes, that were black as night.

“Oh yessirree. I do indeedee, what ever you say.” Boy was he having a very difficult time controlling his thoughts. What was the matter with him? It was all he could do to keep from jumping the beautiful, the most gorgeous Samantha Carter.

She looked so hot in that silver robe. Her blonde hair shimmered in the candlelight. Her eyes outshone the bluest ocean. He felt this uncontrollable burning in his loins that grew with each passing moment. His heart was beating faster and faster with each glance at Samantha.

Suddenly he couldn’t stand it any more. He turned to Samantha, grabbing her by her upper arms shoving her to the floor as he ripped off her robe and drove his swollen manhood into her. His hot moist tongue searched out the most sensitive parts of the inside of her mouth, and she let him. Soft unintelligent sounds arose from her throat. Her hips rose to meet his with each pounding thrust of passion. Her hands sought out the small of his back then moved to his shoulders holding on tightly as she raised her hips, kissing him back, hard. Then her hands moved downward to the small of his back, holding onto him as if her life depended on it. This caused him to go deeper into her love canal as his mouth sought out her bare pink nipples and began to roughly lick and suck on first one then the other. She arched her back in sensuous pleasure as his teeth bit and nibbled in ecstasy first one nipple then the other. When her sexual pleasure became more vocal, Daniel could feel her shudder under him causing his manhood to stiffen even more. He thrust harder and more rapidly, and then felt the sweet release of his hot, life giving juices. That was his last conscious memory.

“So, they are not alone.” Le’Ana thought as she paced back and forth. Her pace was quickening with each order given to her warriors. Well if they should be Goa’uld, we will know soon enough.

Turning to the nearest guard she ordered, “Search the entire forest if you have to but find the companions to these two. Do not stop until they are found, or it will cost you your head.”

“My Queen, I am sorry to interrupt, but I have news for you about the new comers!”

“Well what is it, are they Goa’uld or not?”

“My Queen they are mating as we speak. The elixir proved they are not Goa’uld!” Her servant was smiling with pleasure.

“So they are not Goa’uld, then who or what are they? Why are they here?” Find out and find out now!”

“But your highness, they are not goa’uld, the elixir proved that” Elona stated, her ear-to-ear grin on her face began to fade.

“That is true, but if they are not goa’uld, then who are they? If they do come from the Eastern territory, why are they here? In the contract they signed eight generations ago they had agreed to stay in their territory. Unless they are having the same problem that we are with dwindling population. That’s it. They want to find out if our males are still extremely fertile and can produce male children as easily as a female child,” Le’ana exclaimed to her head of security.

“We can’t let them take any of our males. We only have one male for every four females now. And with the low birth rate we would be in more serious jeopardy if we lose any more. We have got to stop them.”

“First while they are unconscious, let’s have the doctor examine them to see if they are capable of reproducing. If they are, then we will observe them for a week, to see if the male is impregnated. If he is, we will wait until he is far enough along to determine the sex of the child. If female, we will know that they are here to find out how many males we have and where they are kept. If the child proves to be male, we will keep them here until we can impregnate him again and determine the sex of the second child. If again it is male, then we know that they do not have the same problems, as do we. And then we will know for sure that their true purpose is to take over our sector. If that proves to be true, we will fight them to the death if we have to,” Le’ana slammed her fist down on the console of her desk.

She was furious at the thought that the Eastern Territory would have the audacity to try to invade her territory. After all it had been only eight generations ago that they had settled their disputes by drawing up the contract. It gave each tribe a section of the planet as their own. They could govern it as they saw fit. They each agreed to never enter the other sector under any purpose without first contacting their head council for permission. If permission was not granted and you entered any way you could and would be killed and it considered an act of war.

An hour later the doctor called Le’ana from the console in Daniel and Sam’s living quarters.

“I have some very interesting news for you, my queen. They both are very fertile, but the female is the one that has the internal organs to carry the child, not the male. They are throwbacks to our ancestors when they first arrived on this planet. What would you want done with them?”

“God forbid that female should have to go through that pitiful experience just to reproduce. Is there anything that can be done to correct it?”

“I could consult the medical logs from our forefathers to see if there is a hint of any idea. Will get back to you as soon as I can.”

“Very good doctor. Call me as soon as you know anything.”

Barely half an hour later the doctor was excitedly calling Le’ana back.

“I have found something in the last book of homeopathy. It seems that we have a plant that exudes hormones that can cause it to change gender when needed to reproduce. I have my Concubine out looking for the plant now. It’s similar to the one that we use for the bonding ceremonies. The book has a picture of the plant and the location that they found it. He should be back any minute with the plant. I’ll make an elixir from it and administer it to them. We hopefully should see results in a few hours or days. We will have to monitor them, as this is the first time I have done this so I am unsure of the time frame.

“The book says it’s not harmful to humans. They discovered the plant properties after some of the inhabitants ate it. The side effects wore off after a few weeks, but not until after the males became pregnant. The females liked the idea so much that they made a marriage elixir out of it. But the effects didn’t last long. Then they discovered the plant that we use today. Its effects last longer and after so many years of ingesting it, it permanently altered our physiology. Later we added properties to it to boost the hormones when a concubine resists mating with his new mistress. Here he is now, I will get back to you after I am finished here.”

“Very good doctor. Please keep me informed.” Le’Ana began to pace with worry about what would the new captives mean to her empire?