RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Changed, rearranged

Life flows through those

Touched by love

Changed, rearranged

Xander stood at the top of the stairs and was trembling with nervousness and fear. Even though he knew that his love for Oz was true, he was terrified. What if he messed everything up? How could he get anything right? How could he take that chance with their child?

Arms came around him and he leaned back into the strong embrace. "Xander, calm down. This is fated, you aren't going to mess it up."

"I mess everything important up," Xander said in a small voice.

Angel sighed and turned Xander to face him. "Xander, you make sure everything important turns out right. Take a deep breath, think of Oz and then see how you feel."

Xander did as he was told and felt peace and happiness overcome the nerves and fear. He smiled at the vampire who was more of a father to him than his own had ever been. Saying a small prayer to his friends and the Powers themselves, Xander allowed Angel to lead him down the stairs and to the man he was swearing his life to.

Wil smiled at his mate and their child. "The light touches him so sweetly, Our kitten is where he's suppose to be, Spikey. The stars tell me a change is coming. Soon."

Wil looked over at Dru and could see something in her eyes he had never really seen. There was peace and sanity shining back at him. She smiled serenely and turned her attention back to the ceremony and the joining of the two boys that had come to mean the world to them.

Ryse watched as the parents brought their children forward. Taking hands they turned to face her. "Tonight, we have come together to join two souls. The light and the love they carry blesses all that are in its path. Alexander and Daniel. From this moment forward you are one heart, one soul and one love. By the Powers and the mother of earth I join you. You may kiss your husband."

Xander and Oz kissed gently and softly. Later there would be fire and passion. Now there was tenderness and deep love. They were starting their life as they meant to live it, together.