RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Each time you hold me

my heart spins inside me

I know that I am loved

Xander opened his eyes slowly and stretched. He smiled at the unaccustomed tenderness in his body. He turned his head sideways and found himself looking into Oz's gentle eyes. "Good morning," he murmured and leaned over to kiss Oz. Soon the two were thrusting lazily against one another. Slow and easy kisses turned into hot and passionate claiming. Before long they were moaning out their release.

Xander was content to hold Oz in his arms the rest of the morning, but he knew that the others would be looking for them soon. So with a regretful sigh the pair stumbled to the shower and spent time enjoying one another.

============================================================

When they got downstairs, Angel and Wes smirked at the pair with a knowing grin. Giles and Wil looked sated and happy, and both Xander and Oz blushed as they realized what had happened. Lorne was draped across a chair and smiling as well. When Xander got closer to him the demon shot from his chair. "Wow, baby boy. You have definitely gone to the next level. They told me what happened last night, but they didn't tell me that you were turned into a Angelat." Lorne sounded awed.

"What's an Angelat? I've never heard of them before," Giles said from where he was sitting.

"That's because they're extinct. I think the last one died over twelve centuries ago. They're very powerful creatures and no, they're not demons. They are the creatures from whom humans got the ideal of what an angel was. Though unlike real angels, they don't rip out your heart and eat it if you look at them wrong," Lorne told them.

Xander's eyes widened. "Will my pregnancy be hard?" he asked worriedly.

"No, in fact it will be just the opposite. However, you will be pregnant for twelve months instead of nine," Lorne answered.

"If they're extinct, how do you know so much about them?" Wil asked. The green demon always knew such interesting and ultimately helpful things.

"Gorbash demon. He's always willing to tell me new things," Lorne responded. The others smiled. Lorne was one of the few demons that no side messed with. He was too valuable a resource. That and his club had premium alcohol.

Now that they knew what Xander had become, they all decided to find out even more about the Angelat and what they were capable of.