RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


To be loved is

A true gift

To be wanted is

The only gift

Cordy spun on her heel and went to the couch where Xander sat. She leaned down and gently kissed him on the forehead. "I'm glad you're not dead, Xander." She then turned and left the room. She was dirty and wanted a shower. She would deal with getting things organized tomorrow.

Faith and Gunn decided to follow her and each bid goodnight to everyone in the room and stopped to touch Xander and wish him goodnight. Before too long the others followed the trio, leaving Oz and Xander alone for the first time all night.

Xander looked at Oz and wondered what was going to happen next. Oz could feel his mate's nervousness and decided they needed to move upstairs. He may not have been there for the conception, but Oz felt it was time for the fun part. "Let's go upstairs," he told Xander.

Xander nodded and stood to follow Oz. Before they left the room Oz pulled him down for a kiss that was a promise of things to come. Xander moaned as Oz deepened the kiss. Suddenly he no longer cared about going upstairs. He pulled Oz hard against him and sat back down.

Oz growled low in his throat as the kiss deepened. He had wanted Xander for so long and now he was going to have him. He swore silently when he realized they had no lube. He broke the kiss and climbed off Xander's lap. "We have to go upstairs. There's no lube down here." Xander pouted for a minute, then stood and followed Oz from the room.

The pair would have made it to the room sooner, but they kept stopping to kiss and hold one another. Finally, when they made it to Oz's room, they began to frantically undress one another. "Gods, I need you," Xander moaned as they fell onto the bed.

Oz didn't say a word. He just kissed a path down Xander's body. He was too hungry for a taste of his lover to hesitate. Xander's shout of ecstasy filled the room as Oz took him into his mouth. Oz growled and began to suck harder. As he did he reached down to squeeze and roll the younger boy's testicles. Xander's hips thrust upward of their own volition and he whimpered in need. It had been so long since anyone had touched him this way.

He mewed in disappointment when Oz pulled away from him. His eyes flew open and he looked around in desperation. Oz petted him gently and soothed him with his words. "Relax babe, I'm just getting the lube." Xander panted and nodded. He was desperate for release.

Once Oz had the lube he went back to sucking Xander's cock. He quickly lubed his fingers and cock. He had no intention of pausing later to do so. Oz ran a finger gently around Xander's tight entrance and was rewarded with breathless pleas. Very carefully he slid a finger into Xander, making the other man cry out. He stilled his movements instantly. "Don't stop!" Xander cried out, thrusting and forcing the finger in deeper.

Heartened by this response, Oz began to stroke his finger in and out slowly, all the while sucking Xander. After several moments he added another finger. The sounds Xander was making were driving him crazy. Crooking his fingers he found the hidden nub inside the other man's body. When he started to rub the nub Xander screamed out in release and thrust up helplessly. Oz continued to finger Xander's tight hole as he swallowed his release.

By the time Oz had three fingers buried inside Xander the larger man was begging for more. Xander cried out in loss when he felt Oz remove his fingers. "Easy, baby, turn on your side, it will be better for the first time," Oz soothed him.

Xander quickly did as he was bid and turned on his side. Oz spooned himself behind Xander and pushed one of the other man's legs forward and began to gently fill his lover. Oz shuddered at the feel of the hot tightness surrounding him. Xander whimpered and thrust back, he needed Oz to move. "Move," he growled. Xander could feel his hold on the hyena slipping and let it go. All three sides of him had claimed Oz as his own.

Oz felt the change in Xander and continued to thrust into the willing body. Passing over Xander's prostate with each thrust. The only sounds in the room were the meeting of flesh and the helpless cries of ecstasy spilling from Xander. Faster and faster they moved, each needing completion, though neither wanted it to end. Xander howled out his release as Oz reached around and began to fist his cock. The stimulation was too much and Xander was no longer able to hold out.

When Oz felt Xander contract around him he let go, thrusting faster and harder, until with a final lunge and a cry of pleasure he exploded inside of Xander.

For several minutes neither man moved. Xander moaned in loss as Oz gently pulled himself out of Xander. He climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean himself and to get a warm cloth to clean off his love.

Once the clean-up was taken care of, he turned Xander over on to his back and lay down beside him. Oz smiled sleepily and kissed Xander sweetly as Xander tightened his arms around him and drifted off into a contented sleep.

================================================================

Wesley grinned down at Giles and kissed his worn out lover. Giles grinned in return. Wes had been caught up in the feelings and sensations coming off the two young lovers and Giles had gotten the benefits of those emotions. The two curled up together. Both were content and happy with their lives.