RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Sunnydale...

Remus, Albus, Sirius, Ron, Hermione and Draco all appeared together in Buffy's living room. Sirius gasped in shock when he caught sight of Xander. Looking at his old friend he could see the agony in his amber eyes. It was then that Sirius knew without a doubt that Alexander Lupin was standing in front of him.

Xander could see the pain in the man's eyes and he wondered what was wrong with him. "Are you alright? Do you need something?" Xander asked with worry.

Harry looked between Remy and Siri and could feel the undercurrent of emotion in the pair. His friends were also wondering what was going on. Remus shook slightly. "Do you know who I am?" he asked huskily.

Xander shook his head. "Should I?"

Remus closed his eyes and nodded. "Do you know that you're adopted?" Albus asked.

Xander looked at the older man in confusion, wondering what business it was of his. "Yeah, my parents never wasted a chance to tell me that it was the biggest mistake of their lives," Xander answered bitterly.

Remus growled and his eyes flashed. "Remy, what's wrong?" Harry asked in concern.

"I had a son. Around the time your parents were murdered my mate was killed by Death Eaters. Luckily my son was with me that day. Unfortunately, due to the anti-werewolf laws I had my son taken from me and he was adopted by an American couple. You're my son, Alexander. I know you are," Remus said harshly.

Xander stared at him in shocked silence. "How do you know Xander is your son? And what are anti-werewolf laws?" Buffy asked for him.

Remus sighed. "He looks like my mate, Alexei, and he and my son smell alike."

"He looks just like Alexei," Sirius said in a hushed voice.

Xander walked back to the sofa and lifted Willow into his arms before sitting down and looking back at them. Buffy knew that he was confused and upset, and wished that Willow could be awake to help him through this.

They watched as the boy stared off into the distance blankly and gently stroked a hand up and down the girl's back. "What does this mean to our joining? Do you still want me as your son? Can we help Willow?" he asked as his eyes focused on Remus again.

"Joining, what joining?" Sirius asked. He started in surprise at seeing Ripper and Ethan. "What the hell is going on?"

Harry sighed again and began to explain everything that had happened since their arrival. At the end of it Draco began to roar with laughter. "Only you, Potter!" he gasped out. Harry rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at the other boy. Draco just snickered in reply.

Hermione sighed and poked him in the side. "That's quite enough, Draco. The obvious outcome of this is that they must all go to Hogwarts. I think you should all gather your things. I'm sure that we can find a cure to the curse being used on your friends," she said primly.

"Let me guess, more research?" Ron said with a groan.

Xander shook his head and Buffy giggled. He sounded just like Xander when he did that. The two friends turned their attention back to Remus. "I was going to call Oz and see if he wanted to come with us, but if you have laws against werewolves I don't want him anywhere near your world," Buffy said.

"I'm afraid you are too late for that, my dear. Daniel is at Hogwarts as we speak. He was rescued from a group of Death Eaters and is now working with our Care of Magical Creatures teacher. He and Hagrid have become fast friends," Albus told her gently.

"Well then, it looks like we had better start packing. I need to go back to LA and get the others. If I know Cordy she's ready to scream and break something by now," Wes said, making the Scoobies snicker in agreement.