RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Sunnydale...

Xander looked at Wes in confusion. "How does my being too powerful make things dangerous?"

Wes sighed, but it was Spike that answered. "You have the power Xander, but none of the control. If we go to Hogwarts you can get the training you need to control your magic. I also believe that Albus could help both Willow and Ethan get control over their magic."

The wizards in the room all turned to look at him. "How do you know Dumbledore?" Rupert asked.

"I attended Hogwarts. I was in Slytherin," he answered with amusement.

"But you hate mojo!" Buffy exclaimed.

Spike chuckled, "I don't like Willow and Dru's mojo. Neither of them have the control, and they have too much power. Bloody scary." Xander was nodding in agreement.

"So, do you agree to come with us to Hogwarts?" Wes asked.

"What about the Potentials?" Xander asked.

"They will come with us, of course. I need to contact Albus and let him know what is going on. I need a mirror," Severus told them.

Buffy nodded and pointed to the hall mirror. They all followed him into the hall and watched as he pulled his wand out and muttered an incantation. A few moments later an older wizard appeared in the mirror. Behind him stood several anxious people. "Severus, are you all right?" the wizard asked. "Is Harry with you?"

"I am fine, Albus, and yes, Harry is with me. We have a situation and I need you to come here. You might as well bring the werewolf and the dog with you," Severus drawled.

"Where are you?" Sirius asked as he stepped forward, scowling at Severus.

"We are at the home of the Slayer," Severus answered.

"YOU'RE ON THE HELLMOUTH?!" Sirius roared.

Severus sneered, "Your grasp of the obvious is amazing."

Xander snickered when Harry groaned and rolled his eyes. Harry grinned up at him. "That's the same reaction I have with Willow and Anya," he whispered to Harry, who laughed in response.

The older men all turned to glare at the pair. They smiled innocently in response. Spike and Severus groaned in unison. The others were fighting down their laughter.

Xander looked at the older man in the mirror and his eyes widened in response. Behind him, Remus Lupin straightened away from the wall and gazed wide eyed at the boy. "Alexander?" he whispered hoarsely. Xander looked at him. "Do I know you?" he asked, confused.

"Yes." Remus felt pain bloom in his chest as his son looked back at him.