RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


While the others were looking at the Headmaster and the two young men in shock, Tara was glaring at Albus. “Albus, one of the reasons I was allowed to come back was to stop you from pulling things just like this,” she told the older man angrily.

Everyone looked at Tara in surprise. “Tara, honey, what are you talking about?” Willow asked her normally gentle lover.

“Albus has twisted the truth to suit his needs once again. What he said about Xander being the true heir to Slytherin is true, but the bit about their eye color is not. Harry has his mother’s eyes. The reason that Xander’s eyes have gone green is an after affect of the curse, but also an affect of the possession he suffered in high school. The color will fade in time and Xander’s eyes will return to their natural color.” Tara informed them calmly.

“Why lie?” Xander asked the headmaster in confusion. Albus looked down and sighed.

“I have learned many things in the last few weeks about you, Xander. I was afraid that you would panic or be upset if you knew that the reason your eye color changed was because of the hyena possession. I thought I could spare you that fear,” Albus admitted.

Xander laughed and shook his head. “I wouldn’t have panicked. I admit I don’t like thinking about what happened while I was possessed. I hated what it made me, but my friends and family would never let me hurt anyone,” Xander assured him.

“You don’t have to lie to us any longer, in fact it's probably better if you don’t lie. We need to know the truth if we have any chance of defeating Voldie. Though I do have one question,” Xander said with a look at Tara.

“You want to know how I knew that he was lying. Simple, I was told by the Powers. It was a test to see if he would tell you the truth the next time something dire came up. I didn’t know this was going to happen, and for that I am sorry. I would have tried to stop them. Or at least have warned you what was coming,” Tara told him softly.

“I understand. I’m just glad you're back and we are all together. I’m hungry, let’s go back to the castle. I need chocolate.” Xander then grabbed Harry and Dawn and started toward the castle. Severus and Spike snickered and left Albus and the others to deal with the Aurors that would be arriving soon.

Willow and Tara shared a look before glancing over at Angel, Albus, and Giles. They then grinned at one another and spun on their heel, chasing after the others. The three older men sighed as everyone deserted them. “Bloody hell, I’ll have to get Xander for this one,” Giles grumbled as he spotted the Aurors coming up the hill. Albus and Angel snickered.

________________________________________________________________

Xander purred in satisfaction, his eyes closing as he devoured the chocolate one bite at a time. His soft sighs of pleasure intermingled among the purrs. Most of the people sitting around were eyeing him in awed silence. They had never seen anyone eat chocolate that way before.

“Is he eating or having an orgasm?” Draco asked Buffy, who was the nearest to him.

Buffy grinned. Like the rest of the Scoobies, she was well used to Xander's affection for chocolate. “Is there a difference?” she asked, amused.

“Yes, when he has sex his eyes are focused on you and it is you he’s eating, not candy,” Anya said bluntly. “You three are very lucky, Xander has an oral fixation. He likes to-“

“Anya!” Willow called quickly, while the others grinned at the wicked light that had entered Anya’s eyes.

“What?” Anya asked innocently, while Xander burst into laughter. The pair shared a grin.

“You’ve been playing us!” Buffy accused.

“Of course, Buffy, I have been alive for over 1200 years. In that time I have lived among mortals, causing chaos and doom. I was expected to have decorum in many of the places I visited before granting the woman’s wish. Xander let me torment all of you since I could no longer maim to my hearts content,” Anya told her with amusement.

“Besides, we like to ruffle Giles and see how many blushes we can get out of Willow and Tara in an hour,” Xander added with a laugh.

Buffy giggled. “Can we repeat this conversation for Giles? I wanna see how long it takes him to pull off his glasses and clean them!”

Dawn laughed. “Please?” she asked.

The Scoobies all shared a look before turning to look at the others. “I’m in,” Draco said with a smirk. Anything that embarrassed someone else was fine with him.

“Sounds like a plan to me, what about you, English, you in?” Gunn asked Wesley. The older man gave them an evil grin.

“Let's, only this time Anya gets to finish that sentence.” Wesley’s words brought a round of laughter from the rest of the group. Minerva giggled; it was rare that she encountered such a mischievous group.