RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Harry moaned as the kiss deepened again. He shivered with pleasure as he felt himself lifted off of the rock and onto Xander's lap. With a shuddering moan he wrapped himself around Xander; he had never felt such ragged emotions in his life. Despite the many people who had been with him over the years, no one had inspired such want and need. Nor had anyone ever inspired such affection.

Once again they had to pause to draw breath. Both of them sat staring at one another and g asping for breath. There was something there, a feeling that they hadn't explored or even admitted to. When they kissed again, the heat and the passion was still there, but this time it was tempered with tender exploration and slow, gliding hands.

Xander shivered against Harry and broke the kiss yet again. He was about to suggest that they go back to the castle and take this to another level. Unfortunately he never got the chance. Almost before they could react, the area around them seemed to come alive with magic. Xander and Harry drew apart, quickly got to their feet and began running. Deatheaters swarmed out of the Forbidden Forest and were close on their heels.

________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Spike and Severus were sitting side by side, speaking to the Headmaster and to the older members of the California group. Suddenly they both gasped at the same time . Everyone turned to look at them and they were surprised to see Spike's eyes had changed to amber and Severus was flushed. "Bloody Hell," Spike breathed out, a distant look on his face.

Severus chuckled weakly, but he also had a distant look on his face. The two men shifted in their seats and were beginning to wonder if they wouldn't have to leave the meeting to avoid embarrassing themselves, when panic and fear swept through their shared link. Spike roared and jumped to his feet, closely followed by Severus. As they were running out of the Headmaster's office, Severus shouted back, "Deatheaters, they have come out of the forest and are after Harry and Xander!"

The rest of the group jumped to their feet. Xander had only undergone minimum training in the use of his magic and even Harry wasn't strong enough to take on the Deatheaters by himself. They all ran through the casle as though the hounds of hell were on the heels. By the time they reached Harry a nd Xander the two young men were surrounded and doing their best to defend themselves against the oncoming Deatheaters. Draco and Mione were with them, along with Willow and Tara. They were casting hexes against the Deatheaters. The six young people were doing well for themselves, but it was obvious that they were in great danger of being overrun and defeated.

One of the Deatheaters was able to get past the two nature witches and lunge at Xander and Harry. Screams of terror and fright ripped through the air as the Deatheater screamed out "Avada Kedavra!" Xander, acting on instinct, spun Harry around and took the spell himself. The next few seconds seemed to freeze in motion. As the spell impacted with Xander they saw him shudder then straighten. Xander then spun to face the Deatheater. He never bothered to point his wand, Xander just lashed out with his fist and struck the Deatheater so hard that the mask he wore shattered down the center.

The others quickly subdued the rest of the Deatheaters, before turning to face Harry and Xander again. Xander noticed them looking at him and smiled. "That kinda tickled. Though it did piss me off. I was in the middle of getting to know Harry better and they interrupted. I thought the British were all about manners?" he asked with a snicker.

"Xander!" was yelled from all around the clearing.