RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


It had been two days since the reckoning, and in that time Xander and Willow had healed from their wounds. Today, though, Harry had decided to spend more time with Xander. It seemed that they were never alone and he wanted to learn more about the other man that he was involved with. Harry had yet to work up the courage to go to either Spike or Severus, as Snape now preferred to be called, to learn more about them. He and Severus had had so much animosity between them in the past, and he was unsure how to a pproach Spike.

Xander seemed to have the same sort of difficulties with the other two men that Harry himself had. Harry hoped that they would be able to sneak away from the others and perhaps spend time alone on the grounds.

When Harry finally found Xander, he was amused to see that the other man was in pretty much the same predicament that he was always in. All around him were females of all ages. Xander was helping each girl with something or giving advice to one about one thing or another. When Xander saw Harry he smiled so warmly that Harry couldn't help but smile in return.

Nearby, several of the girls sighed dreamily. “They are so cute together. I hope they get to the kissing soon.”

“Vi!” Rona said with a choked laugh.

“What?” Vi asked.

“You are such a slash slut!” Dawn said with a laugh.

“As if you're not. I believe you were the one begging Willow last night to make our computer work!” Vi said with a giggle.

All three girls snickered. “Hey! I wanna read more slash, feed me, Seymour!” Dawn said with a wicked smirk.

This set the other two girls off again and the three turned their attention to the retreating pair. Xander and Harry were walking out of the main hall oblivious to the reaction that each of the girls was having to them being together.

The young men walked side by side quietly, just enjoying each other's company. Xander looked around, surprised to find that he was enjoying himself. He was adjusting to the cool air more readily than he thought he would, too. He really felt as though he had come home. He would regret leaving here if that was what ended up happening at the end of the war with the First and Voldemort.

As they came upon Hagrid's cabin, the two young men waved at the group of people standing around one of Hagrid's pens, but didn't go over to them. The further they walked, the more the pair seemed to relax. After a few minutes, they began to talk of inconsequential things. "Shall we stop here? I think we're far enough out that we shouldn't have to worry about being descended upon by the hordes," Harry said with a grin. Xander laughed lightly and nodded.

Harry cast a warming charm on the gathered rocks in front of him and they sat. After sitting in silence for a few minutes, they both turned and spoke at exactly the same time.

"Harry,"

"Xander."

They laughed and shrugged at each other. "Go ahead," Xander urged.

"I was wondering if we could talk. I mean, I want to learn more about you. I want to learn about the other two as well, but I'm not as comfortable with them as I am you," Harry told him shyly.

Xander shifted, settling himself more comfortably. "I was thinking the same thing. The truth is, I'm attracted to you. I have been from the moment I first saw you. I don't know if it's the spell or what, but I'm n ot sure whether to try to seduce you or continue to get to know you first," Xander told him honestly.

Harry flushed and looked down for a moment, "I'm not sure either. My only experience with sex has ended badly in the long run or nearly led to my death afterwards. What about you?"

"You just described my sex life to a T," Xander said with a laugh.

They grinned at one another, before looking away.

"Maybe we can start with a kiss," Harry offered shyly. Xander nodded and the two leaned towards one another.

The first kiss was a mere brush of the lips; the second was a little longer, the third had them both moaning and trying to devour each other.

A few minutes later the two broke apart and just stared at one another, flushed. "Again?" Harry asked.

"Oh hell, yeah," Xander murmured and pulled the smaller man into his arms.