RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +



Author's Chapter Notes:
Kirk and Spock continue to do, anew, what they should have done ages ago..!



*~*~*~*~*


Kirk lay next to Spock on the large sofa. “I heard what you were saying, Spock. Earlier.”

“The race who created our baby for us, thought that we knew their intentions. They sensed a form of telepathic ability in me, and thought that I knew, and would tell you...” Spock voiced some of his thoughts.

“I know what they thought, Spock, at least, now I do, and I don’t want you blaming yourself for not picking up on their message.” Jim met Spock’s eyes.

“I am trying not to.” Spock spoke honestly.

“They saved our lives when they found us and our shuttle in a storm, and, besides that fact, have helped us in many ways; we do have a lot to be grateful for, thanks to The Stork!”

Spock’s eyebrow rose questioningly at his new lover.

“My nickname for them, since they made our baby for us...” Kirk noted. His hand rested on Spock’s stomach, knowing that beneath his skin was the new womb and the new baby...

“I think I have heard the human myth of The Stork before...” Spock replied.

“I’m glad we’re on the same page, at last..!” Kirk grinned.

“I think we have been for a long time...” Spock touched his fingertips to Jim’s.

“True...” Kirk leant in to kiss Spock yet again, then paused.

“Please, do...” Spock invited the touch of lips as well as fingertips...