RSS
[Reviews - 0]
Printer
An alien race are cosncious of Spock & Kirk's love for one another, even before they, themselves, absolutely are... Or, at least, the alien race's knowledge of their love, and the consequences of it being known to the aliens, creates consequences for Kirk and Spock; consequences that force them to acknowledge their love for each other...
Categories: Star Trek - 2009/Reboot; Characters: Ensemble, James T. Kirk, Kirk/Spock, Leonard "Bones" McCoy, Mr. Spock, Original Character(s); Genres: PreSlash, Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Alien Conception, Language, m/m

Challenges: None; Series: None
Chapters: 6; Completed: Yes
Word count: 3564 Read: 2980
Published: 02/07/2012 Updated: 02/07/2012
Story Notes:On re-reading, I realise that I seem to have set this fic in the Abrams Universe (due to one line definitely) - BUT- It could be set in either really, and it is meant to take place around the time of The Motion Picture...

1. Chapter 1 - Life Begins As It Should by Vulcan Lover [Reviews - 0] (590 words)
McCoy gets his best friends talking...

2. Chapter 2 - Beginning A New Life Together by Vulcan Lover [Reviews - 0] (239 words)
Kirk and Spock continue to do, anew, what they should have done ages ago..!

3. Chapter 3 - The Promise by Vulcan Lover [Reviews - 0] (579 words)
On the path to preparation for the arrival of their baby...

4. Chapter 4 - Moments To Calm The Soul And Warm The Heart by Vulcan Lover [Reviews - 0] (894 words)
Jim looks after Spock...

5. Chapter 5 - Deliverance by Vulcan Lover [Reviews - 0] (889 words)
Jim & Spock's son is born.

6. Chapter 6 - On The Eve Of Christmas… by Vulcan Lover [Reviews - 0] (373 words)
Christmas on Vulcan...