RSS
[Reviews - 0]
Printer
The children of the Royal Families of the Earth get sent back in time to prevent an enemy from destroying their parents past selves. One problem...the enemy is posing as Seto Kaiba!
Categories: Crossover/Multi-Fandom; Characters: Bakura/Ryou, Marik/Malik, Other, Seto/Jounouchi, Yami/Yuugi; Genres: Gen, Other, Slash
Warnings: m/m, WIP, Yaoi

Challenges: None; Series: None
Chapters: 1; Completed: No
Word count: 8515 Read: 807
Published: 09/16/2011 Updated: 09/16/2011
Story Notes:Series/Sequel: Sequel's on it's way...somewhere down the line.

Feedback: Yes please! I would really like to know what people think of my work.
Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh. It belongs to Kazuki Takahashi. Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi. However, everything that *isn't* in the manga or anime is either based off the animes or is rightfully mine.
Warnings: Shounen-ai, shoujo-ai, violence, angst, curse words. AU, Crossover.
Author's Notes: Is a crossover with Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon. I wrote this fic nearly three years ago and have yet to finish it...a testiment to my abilities. Hope you all like it and thank you Katie for betaing it in the small bits and pieces I sent to you! Also, MPreg doesn't come till later in the fic due to the fact i'm *more* than likely to write a sequel. Oh yeah, some Duel Monsters in here I have made up, so, don't rant at me, and i'll be switching between calling them Duel Monsters and Shadow Monsters.

1. Chapter 1: Time Travel by Ser Desa [Reviews - 0] (8515 words)
Author's Notes 2: I had to cut Part One into two parts as it became a really long chapter. Sorry!