RSS

Printer
- Text Size +







Story Notes:
Series/Sequel: Sequel's on it's way...somewhere down the line.

Feedback: Yes please! I would really like to know what people think of my work.
Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh. It belongs to Kazuki Takahashi. Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi. However, everything that *isn't* in the manga or anime is either based off the animes or is rightfully mine.
Warnings: Shounen-ai, shoujo-ai, violence, angst, curse words. AU, Crossover.
Author's Notes: Is a crossover with Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon. I wrote this fic nearly three years ago and have yet to finish it...a testiment to my abilities. Hope you all like it and thank you Katie for betaing it in the small bits and pieces I sent to you! Also, MPreg doesn't come till later in the fic due to the fact i'm *more* than likely to write a sequel. Oh yeah, some Duel Monsters in here I have made up, so, don't rant at me, and i'll be switching between calling them Duel Monsters and Shadow Monsters.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Author's Notes 2: I had to cut Part One into two parts as it became a really long chapter. Sorry!



*~*~*~*~*


"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE HAVE TO GO BACK IN TIME?!" roars Princess Styren of Neo-Africa as she glares at her aunt, Neo-Queen Serenity of the Earth and Moon. Her bodyguards, Star Sailor Anubis, Star Sailor Isis, Star Sailor Bast, and Star Sailor Osiris, stand behind her, showing their support.

"Exactly that." says Serenity, non-plussed. Her cerulean blue eyes show compassion for the plight of the Egyptian Princess. "I'm sure you've heard of Hirune?"

"Isn't he the guy who tried to murder Pharoah Yami and Pharoah Yuugi when Princess Styren was only a baby?" asks Star Sailor Anubis almost timidly. Even though she's a princess in her own right, no one outranks Neo-Queen Serenity, not even her husband, King Endymion.

"Yes. However, he escaped nearly two days ago and fled to the past before we could stop him. He has somehow got ahold of Pluto's Time Key and jumped into the portal before she could reclaim the Key. Pluto eventually reclaimed the Time Key, but Hirune is still in the past, and it's effects are beginning to be felt." says Serenity. "Anubis, you must have noticed your parents fighting just a bit more than normal."

"I have." says Star Sailor Anubis, blue eyes wide as she pushes her long blonde hair back.

"So have mine." says Star Sailor Isis, purple eyes wide as the implications hit her.

"Hold on." says Styren, eyes narrowed. "Are you telling me that Hirune is trying to break up our parents in the past to have greater control over us in the future?!"

"Yes." says Serenity, for once glad she doesn't have to explain the whole thing.

"Question." says Star Sailor Osiris, black-brown eyes narrowed. "What are *we*, The Egyptian Senshi, suppose to do about it if we're stuck here in the future?!"

"I'm sending you back in time." says Serenity patiently. "You'll have to assume your civilian identities, without alerting either Hirune, or your parent's past selves to whom you really are. That goes for my and my senshi's past selves too. The only Senshi you will have contact with will be Sailor Pluto, as only she will know who you really are."

"Um, if we transform, won't Hirune know who we are?" asks Star Sailor Bast, pushing her greyish-lavender hair backwards.

"No." says Serenity. "He doesn't know who you are in the first place. All he knows is that there are children born of the Pharoah and the Kings, but he doesn't know who they are or that they can become Senshi."

"Do we at least get to say good-bye to our parents?" asks Styren, crimson-violet eyes narrowed.

"Of course." says Serenity. "They know where you are going after all, but they don't know when you are leaving. You have the rest of today to say your goodbyes. You must leave in five hours. Please return in four."

"Yes, Aunt Serenity." says Styren before Serenity leaves the room.

"*SHE'S* YOUR AUNT?!" roars Anubis, Isis, Osiris, and Bast.

"My dad's her older brother." says Styren cocking a hip to one side and crossing her arms across her chest. "So we have four hours to say goodbye to our parents. My dad's going to go ape-shit."

"*When* are we heading too? Are we going to when our parents know that they're Senshi or are we going before that?" asks Bast. "If we're going to before they become Senshi, my parents won't be a couple yet."

"Nor will mine." says Isis.

"Or mine." says Osiris.

"Mine'll just be starting." says Anubis. "Warily, but they'll just be starting."

"Mine won't have." says Styren. "It took my dad being pregnant with me to get my papa to say he loves him to him."

"Yeah, well, Pharoah Yuugi didn't know Pharoah Yami could get pregnant during that one-nighter they had when Pharoah Yuugi was half- delirious due to being sick and high on cough-medicine." says Bast bemused. "What, it took two months for Pharoah Yami to realize he was pregnant?"

"Three." says Styren. "And it took Osiris' dad to say something to even get my dad to realize it."

"Well, are we going to stand around here talking or are we going to say goodbye to our folks?" asks Isis. "Mine are waiting for me.

"Let's return in *exactly* four hours to this very spot." says Styren. "Detransformed though. I have a feeling we'll be going to school our first day back."

"School?!" groans Anubis. "Shoot me now, please!"

"Not on your life." laughs Styren before grabbing her amethyst teleporting crystal. "See you all in four hours!" She disappears in a burst of purple light. Anubis grabs her sapphire, Bast grabs her diamond, Isis grabs her garnet, and Osiris grabs her jade before they disappear in a burst of blue, white, red, and green light.

*Crystal Alexandria, capital of Neo-Africa*

Styren blinks as she materializes in her bedroom. The whole castle is made of white and black marble and her bed has been carved out of the black marble before a feather-down mattress was added. Her bed is covered in purple, black, and crimson silks which adorn the bedposts and canopy. Her bedcoverings are made out of 100% Egyptian cotton, and are in purple, black, and crimson. Her dresser is underneath her window, and a door on the opposite side of the wall leads towards a marble bathroom. Her closet is in the wall opposite her bed and filled with her clothes. On her floor are purple, black, and crimson rugs, also made out of 100% Egyptian cotton.

"Well, it's good to be home...for four hours at least." mutters Styren placing her teleporting crystal on her dresser. She then walks over to her closet and flings the doors open. "Now, what to wear?"

Someone then knocks on her bedroom door and she sighs.

"Yes?" calls Styren.

"Sty, it's me." says her father, Pharoah Yuugi.

"Come on in Papa." says Styren not moving from her spot infront of her closet. She has no doubt that Neo-Queen Serenity and Sailor Pluto will provide clothes for them in the past...but she wants some of her own clothing. The huge oak door bearing the symbols of the planets, open and her father, well one of them, enters. Yuugi has grown taller, and is at least six feet tall now. His hair is still spiky and tri-colored, and his eyes are a deeper shade of violet. He's dressed in blue jeans, sandals, and a white t-shirt. Only during court appearances does Yuugi wear the traditional linen skirt and golden jewelry. Around his neck is the Millennuim Puzzle, unneeded but kept because of the memories it holds.

"When are you leaving for the past?" asks Yuugi.

"Four hours." says Styren finding and discarding numerous outfits. "I want to take at least three changes of clothes, despite the fact that Aunt Serenity will more than likely provide us clothes in the past."

"Take your black leather outfit." suggests Yuugi smirking.

"And cause nose-bleeds in the past? I think I will." says Styren grabbing a box on the top self. "Papa, where's Dad?"

"In the Shadow Realm reaming out a beginner for trying to kidnap a Kuriboh." says Yuugi dryly. "You know, it's amazing how many people can stand the Shadow Realm now when barely anyone could before."

"We have our Senshi powers protecting us and unconsciously, some of these people must have some sort of power." says Styren grabbing her black leather pants, her black leather halter top, and her black leather boots. "Wait...don't we wear uniforms to school?"

"Doesn't mean you can't wear it on the weekends." says Yuugi. "I know I did."

"When you weren't spending time with Dad?" asks Styren smirking as she places her leather outfit on her bed and then bends down, grabbing her suitcase from underneath her bed.

"Don't be cheeky." says Yuugi. "Pack later. I'll help. Your father wants to see you."

"Dad *always* wants to see me when I return from Aunt Serenity's castle. Is he afraid she's going to kidnap me or something?" asks Styren putting her suitcase on the bed and gently putting the outfit in it.

"No, he's afraid she's going to corrupt you to go live with her." says Yuugi as they leave the bedroom.

"Uh, no." says Styren. "I love Aunt Serenity, she's family but I don't know *how* Chibi-Usa stands her. Five minutes in her company and I want to yell or something, it's always so *quiet* there."

"Unlike here?" asks Yuugi gesturing towards the ordered chaos in the palace.

"Yep." says Styren. "Or it could be i'm used to this 'ordered chaos' and Chibi-Usa's used to the peace and serenity of Crystal Tokyo."

"That could be it Sty." says Yuugi as he leads them to a door bearing the illustrations of the Dark Magician and Celtic Guardian-Yuugi and Yami's guardian Shadow Monsters. Styren's own guardian Duel Monster is actually both of them and Kuriboh. "Let's go."

"Pharoah Yuugi!" yells a servant running up as Yuugi goes to open the door. He stops.

"Yes?" asks Yuugi.

"Its Karin again." gasps the servant. "He's started another brawl in the village...this time using a Duel Monster!"

"What monster?" asks Yuugi before his eyes glaze over, a sign he's talking to Yami mentally.

"Fairy's Gift." says the servant once Yuugi's eyes return to normal. "And she's resisting but Karin has a Monster Pendant and it's hard for her."

"Let's go." says Yami before appearing outside the doors leading into the Shadow Realm. Styren snickers to herself. Yami looks hacked. His crimson eyes are narrowed in anger and his tri-colored spiky hair has more streaks of blonde through the spikes. He's dressed in a dark blue knee length...dress of some sort, a golden collar that rests on his collarbone, with a purple cloak, one end thrown over his shoulder, and trailing behind him. On his waist is a gold belt, and around his neck on a brown cord is the Millennuim Puzzle. On his upper arm are gold armlets, and on his wrists are gold bracelets of sort. On his forehead is some kind of tiara-like thing with the Eye of Ra smack dab in the middle. He has to wear it when in court, or in the Shadow Realm. However, he's taken to wearing it everyday, to save trouble.

"Can I watch?" asks Styren wanting to her fathers' rage on Karin.

"Stay out of range." says Yuugi bemused. Styren nods and she, Yuugi, and Yami run towards the entrance of the castle, going through the throne room and out the huge oak doors to stop upon the top step. There, at the bottom of the stairs, is Karin, a man of 25 with black hair, black eyes, tanned skin, and dressed in a white linen skirt. Basically, the ideal Ancient Egyptian man of sorts. In his hand is a Shadow Realm Pendant, given to those who enter the Shadow Realm to keep the monsters from inadvertantly attacking them. However, out of the Shadow Realm, it turns into a leash of sorts and the monsters in the human realm must obey the holder of the Pendant. Only Yami, Yuugi, and Styren can overrule a pendant, as they are the Royal Family.

Infront of Karin is Fairy's Gift, her multi-colored wings drooping. She's trying to go against the Pendant to no avail. It was made before Yami's time, both past and future, and he can't break the spell on the pendant, only overrule it..which really makes no different.

"Attack him." says Karin pointing to a young boy, no more than 5 or 6. Fairy's Gift attack starts.

"Fairy's Gift, stand down." says Yami loudly and authoritively. She immediately does, Yami overpowering the Pendant. She breathes a sigh of relief before falling. Styren runs down the stairs, leaps, and catches Fairy's Gift before she can hit the ground. Like her parents, she considers Shadow Monsters as her friends and family. Her saving of Fairy's Gift from being hurt causes speculation. Karin told them that Pharoah Yami, Pharoah Yuugi, and Princess Styren considered the Shadow Monsters, except for Dark Magician, Celtic Guardian, and Kuriboh, as freaks and would do nothing to stop them from abusing the Monsters. However, Styren's actions say otherwise.

"Father, i'm going to return Fairy to the Shadow Realm. Is a Priestess in there?" wonders Styren.

"No. You'll have to heal her yourself." says Yami. "Don't worry, Neo- Queen Serenity will understand."

"I know she will Father." says Styren. "I'm just hoping she doesn't come here herself to wreak havoc." Here, she glares at Karin. "We know Fairy's Gift is one of her favorite Shadow Monsters."

Karin swallows and the villagers break out into chatter. Neo-Queen Serenity...the Ruler of the Solar System, considers Fairy's Gift one of her favorite Shadow Monsters?! Karin hopes that she won't come and take revenge for Fairy's Gift as Styren walks into the palace and heads towards the Shadow Realm. Servants see her carrying Fairy's Gift and they move, keeping out of her way so she arrives faster.

Reaching the doors to the Shadow Realm, Styren closes her eyes and teleports inside the doors. Opening her eyes, she sees that she's in Fairy's Gift Realm and that other Fairy's Gifts are twittering and talking and basically having fun.

"Hello." says Styren, stopping all chatter by the Fairy's Gifts. When they see the injured Fairy's Gift in her hands, they immediately fly over and take her from Styren.

[Welcome to our Realm, Princess Styren. May we ask how our fellow Monster became injured?] wonders a Fairy's Gift.

"Karin." says Styren simply. She smirks as she feels the anger from the other Fairy's Gifts. "Do not worry, my Fathers are handling it."

[Thank you for bringing her, Princess Styren.] says a second Fairy's Gift. [With rest and food, she will be fine in a couple days.]

"Thank you for telling me." says Styren before whirling around and searching the Shadow Realm.

[Is something the matter, Princess Styren?] asks the first Fairy's Gift.

"Might be." says Styren before taking off towards Dark Magician and Celtic Guardian's home. Reaching it, she sees a newbie Shadow Realmer trying to get Dark Magician and Celtic Guardian to obey him. Sighing, Styren just watches from a tree. Everyone wants to control Dark Magician and Celtic Guardian but no one has yet to realize the two only obey the Royal Family.

"Oh give it up Marn." says a female walking up in a linen dress. She has long black hair and clear green eyes. "Those two only obey the Royal Family."

"The Royal Family isn't here yet Arina, how would they know if they obeyed us?" asks the male, Marn.

"Because Pharoah Yami controls the Shadow Realm and knows when something is amiss." says Styren walking out from behind the tree. Kuriboh sees her and trills as it flies over into her arms.

"How would you know?" retorts the female, Arina. Since Styren is usually locked up in her room or visiting her friends, no one has really seen her and those that have usually believe it to be a hallucination.

"I just do." says Styren as she walks over to Dark Magician and Celtic Guardian. "Besides, you two are new to the Shadow Realm and you need to start with a lower level monster, like Milus Radiant or Star Boy, maybe even with Kuriboh."

"That fuzz-ball?" scoffs Marn. "Not in this lifetime."

Kuriboh trills angrily and Styren snickers. Dark Magician raises an eyebrow while Celtic Guardian starts laughing.

"What did he say?" asks Arina almost timidly.

"That with your attitude, you two will never get a Duel Monster, let alone a High Level one like Dark or Celtic." snickers Styren. "Wait a minute...Dark, have you seen Red Eyes yet? He's suppose to bring me a letter from Pharoah Jounouchi."

"Here." says Celtic handing her a scroll. "Red Eyes came and took off about two hours ago and you have an hour to go before you must leave for Serenity's."

"Shit!" yelps Styren before handing Kuriboh to Celtic. "I forgot time passes more slowly in the Shadow Realm. I've only been in here for about thirty minutes and three hours already passed!"

She hugs Dark and Celtic, whispers a good-bye to Kuriboh, grabs the back of Arina and Marn's clothes, and teleports out of the Shadow Realm. She nearly stumbles on her fathers'.

"Styren?" asks Yami as she appears with Arina and Marn.

"Dad, these two were trying to get Dark and Celtic to obey them and I gotta go pack!!" says Styren before hugging Yami. "Love you Dad, see you when I return!"

She runs off towards her room, enters, and runs into her closet before grabbing some blue jeans, a couple tube tops and halter tops, some sneakers, and throwing them into her suitcase. They land neatly in there and Styren sheds her dress before pulling on black jeans, black mid-calf high boots that are underneath the jeans, a white top that ends just above her stomach and is short sleeved, along with a sleeveless black shirt that stays unbuttoned. She then goes to her dresser, grabs her hairbrush and a ponytail holder and puts her hair up in a high ponytail. She then throws her hairbrush into the suitcase, pulls on her amethyst necklace with the Eye of Ra in it, made out of rubies, and grabs her teleportation crystal. She then shoves the crystal in her pocket, and goes to her bed to close her suitcase. When it shuts, she looks up to see her fathers, Yami and Yuugi, standing in the doorway.

"Here." says Yuugi before taking off the Millennuim Puzzle and handing it to her. "Wear it always with the knowledge that we will *always* love you my daughter."

"I know Papa." says Styren before hugging him.

"Don't try and kill our past selves." says Yami with a smirk before hugging her.

"I won't Dad." says Styren. They break the hug and Styren puts the Millennuim Puzzle on over her necklace. Suddenly, it shrinks and when Styren reaches up to feel it, it's become a chocker.

"That way you won't get suspicious looks from our past selves for wearing it." says Yuugi bemused at Styren's look. "Now go, you can't be late."

"Yes Papa. I love you both." says Styren before grabbing her suitcase and disappearing in a flash of purple light.

*Crystal Wuhan, Captial of Neo-Asia*

Star Sailor Anubis appears in her bedroom is a flash of blue. Her bedroom is made out of white marble, with real gold and silver twisting it's way through the marble. Her bed is drapped in blue and green silk, as is the canopy. The coverings on the bed are blue and green Egyptian cotton, a present from Styren on her birthday. Her closet is opposite the window, and her dresser/vanity combo is opposite her bed. Beside the closet, almost unseen unless opened, is the door leading to her marble bathroom.

"Well, that was good." remarks Anubis before detransforming, becoming Princess Reia of Neo-Asia. She pushes her blonde hair back behind her shoulders and reaches under her bed to pull out a suitcase. No doubt Styren's going to bring her own clothes and while they all have no doubt that Neo-Queen Serenity'll provide them with clothes...they all would rather have their own. Glancing at the clock, Reia sees that she has a little less than four hours to pack and everything. Setting her suitcase on the bed, Reia leaves her bedroom, planning to pack about an hour before she has to leave.

Walking down the black marble hallway, Reia enters the dining room to see her parents in the midst of making out and visiting dignitaries looking quite shocked. Smoothing her blue dress, Reia reaches up to make sure her crown is on her head. Satisfied, she enters the dining room completely, looking every inch the diginified Princess of Pharoah Seto and Pharoah Jounouchi. Knowing her parents'll be locked in their own world until finished, or she breaks them out of it herself, Reia approaches them. The dignitaries look quite shocked.

"Welcome to Crystal Wuhan. I am Princess Reia Katsuya-Kaiba, daughter of Pharoah Seto Kaiba and Pharoah Jounouchi Katsuya." says Reia politely. "We weren't expecting you for a couple more hours, at least."

"We came early." says a dignitary, almost distastefully. "Are you telling me that those...*fags* are the Pharoahs of Neo-Asia?"

"These *men* are my fathers and the Pharoahs of Neo-Asia. Neo-Queen Serenity *herself* established them as the rulers of Neo-Asia." says Reia coldly. "If you do not like it, please leave."

Jounouchi then growls and attacks Seto's mouth with a vengeance. Reia ignores it, used to it. Seto must've just returned from his trip to Neo-America, visiting Pharoah Bakura and Pharoah Ryou.

"We have no problems with it." says a second dignitary, glaring at the first. He harrumphs but lets it go.

"Good, now sit down." says Reia before walking over to her fathers'. "Papa? Daddy? The dignitaries are here."

Seto and Jounouchi break from their make-out session, Seto glaring at the dignitaries. A couple swallow, a couple pale, and the rest try to ignore it, to no avail.

"When do you leave Reia?" asks Jounouchi grabbing Seto's hands.

"In a little less than four hours Papa." says Reia. "I'm going to spend some of that time saying bye to Red Eyes and Blue Eyes."

"I want to see you before you leave." says Seto.

"Yes Dad." says Reia before curtsying to him and Jounouchi before turning and curtsying to the dignitaries. She then leaves and heads towards the doors that lead toward the Shadow Realm. Reaching it, she smiles. On the door is an illustration of the Red Eyes Black Dragon and the Blue Eyes White Dragon, intertwined in some ancient dance. Still smiling, Reia touches the ruby eye of the Red Eyes and then the sapphire eye of the Blue Eyes. Seconds later, she appears on the back of a baby Blue Eyes Black Dragon. Next to the baby is a baby Red Eyes Blue Dragon. Her Guardian Shadow Monsters.

"Hey sweeties." says Reia gently petting their heads. Both baby dragons croon before they land on a floating island of some sort, with lots of baby dragons floating around. Only Reia's though are the mixed breed dragons. Seeing the adult Blue Eyes and Red Eyes, her own parents' guardians, Reia smiles.

[Welcome Princess Reia.] says Red Eyes Black Dragon before nuzzling her shoulder.

"Thank you Red Eyes." says Reia gently scratching it's eye ridge. "However, I can't stay for long. I'm just here to say goodbye."

[Bye? Where going?] asks the baby Blue Eyes Black Dragon piteously.

"Away. To the past to help protect Dad and Papa from Hirune." says Reia before kneeling down and hugging the baby dragon.

[Are you planning on returning Princess Reia?] asks Blue Eyes White Dragon before gently nuzzling her shoulder.

"I do plan on returning but I do not know when." says Reia scratching Blue Eyes' eye ridge. "I came to ask if you would watch over my parents while I am gone. I know you already do so, but I do not trust the dignitaries that are visiting, and I know they do plan to stay for a week, at least."

[Do not worry fair one.] says Red Eyes kindly. [It's a honor to be asked and we will make you proud of us.]

"Nothing you do could make me hate you." says Reia gently rubbing Red Eyes Blue Dragon's wing joint. She sprained it while trying to fly yesterday. Glancing at her watch, Reia sighs. She has little less than 15 minutes left before she must leave to pack. She then starts and reaching into her pocket, she pulls out two necklaces, each with a sapphire on it. Reia then places them around Red Eyes Blue Dragon and Blue Eyes Black Dragon's necks.

[What this?] asks Red Eyes Blue Dragon curiously.

"Those allow you to come to me in my time of need, no matter *when* I am. It will also bring your parents with you, as you are only young ones." says Reia. "Now, however, I must leave to go pack. My dad wants to talk to me before I leave and I still must pack. Goodbye my dear Dragons, and believe you will see me again, one day."

[Be safe, Fair Princess Styren.] says Blue Eyes White Dragon before he and his mate, Red Eyes Black Dragon, nuzzle her shoulders. Reia throws an arm around, or semi-around, their necks before reappearing outside the doors. Glancing at her watch again, Reia sees she has exactly thirty minutes to pack and be at Crystal Palace in Crystal Tokyo. Yelping, she runs towards her rooms and bursts through the doors to see a servant packing her clothes and her parents, Seto and Jounouchi, on her bed, waiting for her.

"Papa. Daddy." says Reia before running up and hugging them.

"Be safe my daughter." says Seto.

"Don't get yourself killed. I did not go through nearly two days of labor to bear you and then have you die 16 years later." admonises Jounouchi gently, but Reia can hear the undercurrent of love in his tone.

"I won't Papa. I promise." says Reia before grabbing her sapphire crystal, with the symbol of Anubis in it, in emerald. She puts it around her neck and then is presented with the Millennuim Rod.

"Daddy?" asks Reia to Seto, knowing he only lets Jounouchi handle it.

"We are all giving them to our daughters, to remind them why they are fighting." says Jounouchi. "Yami and Yuugi are giving the Puzzle to Styren, Bakura and Ryou the Ring to Amanda, Brianna's getting the Necklace, and Vella's getting the Eye."

"It will also allow us to communicate in your dreams my daughter." says Seto as the Rod glows and shrinks, to become an earring. Reia quickly pulls out her diamond earring in her left ear and puts the Rod Earring in instead. It glows before settling.

"We shall see you again, do not fret." says Seto as the servant hands Reia her suitcase and her teleporting crystal.

"Bye Papa. Bye Daddy. I love you." says Reia before she disappears in a flash of blue light.

*Crystal Richmond, Capital of Neo-America*

Star Sailor Bast appears in a burst of white light in her room. Like Reia and Styren's rooms, her is done out of a mix of white and black marble, the bedposts and canopy covered in white silk. The mattress itself is covered in white Egyptian cotton, 100% and given to her by Styren on her birthday. Her dresser/vanity is infront of her window, the door leading to her marble bathroom is opposite her bed, and her closet opposite her dresser/vanity. Detransforming, she becomes Princess Amanda of Neo-America. Brushing a non-existent speck of dust from her blue jean skirt and white silk top, Amanda sees her suitcase on her bed, already packed. Smiling, she leaves and heads towards the Throne Room, where her fathers, Pharoah Bakura and Pharoah Ryou, are either listening to petitions or are in the middle of something else entirely. Peeking through a slight crack, Amanda sees that it's the latter...evident by the clothes strewn over the room. Smirking, Amanda just shakes her head and walks down the hall towards the doors that lead into the Shadow room.

Reaching it, she sees a gaggle of servants talking infront of the door and they are also looking at it, frightened. Sighing, Amanda pulls her Shadow Realm key out of her pocket and holds it tightly in her hands.

"Is something the matter?" asks Amanda.

"Princess Amanda! Someone's in the Shadow Realm, trying to recruit the monsters against you and your fathers." stammers a servant, frankly scared.

"Why me?" asks Amanda rolling her eyes heavenwards. "Bast, keep me from destroying stupid idiots...please."

"Your fathers ordered the castle to not bother them for another two hours." stammers a second servant. "And we are not wor-"

"Quit the 'we are not worthy' shit." says Amanda, showing her parentage easily. "If you weren't, my fathers' wouldn't have freaking hired you." She steps up to the door and then blinks. There's a spell over the door but she can easily break it. Shoving her key into her pocket, Amanda closes her eyes and starts to glow light orange. A cat, Bast's sacred animal, appears on her forehead and light shoots from the symbol and hits the door. The servants yelp and immediately bow, recognizing Amanda as one of Bast's protectors. They do not know she is a Senshi.

"Bast, Hear My Plea, Grant Me Your Powers And Lift This Banishment Spell! As I, Amanda, Princess of Neo-America And Daughter Of Pharoah Bakura And Pharoah Ryou, Will It, So Mote It Be!"

In a burst of orange light, the spell on the door disappears and they swing open of their own accord. Smirking, Amanda enters through the doors, ignoring it as they shut behind her, also on their own accord. No Duel Monster will harm her, not with Change Of Heart as her Guardian monster. Darkness then surrounds her but Amanda feels no fear. She knows the Shadow Realm almost as well as she knows the castle, her home. No creature will hurt her, because none want the wrath of Pharoah Yami upon them, nor do they want the wrath of her fathers.

Suddenly she is upon the back of the Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress as she appears upon what could be mistaken as another world. She smiles. The Shadow Realm is made up of different elements. Her parents protect the Light Element, Pharoahs Yami and Yuugi protect the Dark Element, Pharoahs Marik and Malik protect the Wind Element, Pharoahs Seto and Jounouchi protecting the Flying Element, and Pharoahs Honda and Duke protect the leftover Elements. It's a surprisingly easy task despite how hard it sounds. Of course, there are exceptions to the rule, such as Celtic Guardian in Yami's world and the Dragons in Seto's world.

[Welcome back, Princess Amanda.] says Winged Dragon as it takes her towards Change of Heart's home, a small floating island that has everything she could need.

"It's good to be back." says Amanda scratching Winged Dragon's blue throat gently. "I can't stay for long though. I must be at Crystal Palace in a mere three hours."

[Will you be gone long?] wonders Winged Dragon catching a air thermal and floating.

"I do not know how long I will be gone. It could be a matter of days...or a matter of years." says Amanda. "Winged Dragon, what do you know of this Shadow Realmer who wants to recruit Shadow Monsters against my fathers?"

[He is new to the Shadow Realm.] replies Winged Dragon. [Right now, he has banished all the Gyakuteno Megami from their forest home and is in the process of trying to relocate the Mystical Elves so they can't help any of the other monsters become stronger.]

"Take me to this Shadow Realmer who dares to believe he can turn my home upside down." snarls Amanda. Her diamond necklace glows and she becomes enclothed in her princess gown. It's a white one-piece tube dress, with real diamonds going around her waist, almost like a belt. Around her neck is a single diamond necklace and in her ears are diamonds. On her forehead shines the symbol of Bast, her Senshihood. However, she can call upon her parent's guardian planets if needed.

[Of course Princess.] says Winged Dragon before heading towards a portal. They fly in and appear over the forest of the Mystical Elves. There, a Shadow Realmer is attacking them with none other than a Toon Blue Eyes White Dragon.

"A Toon Blue Eyes?" scoffs Amanda. "What is it doing out of Pharoah Seto's domain?"

[I do not know but could it be due to the pendant?] wonders Winged Dragon.

"I very highly doubt it." sighs Amanda. "Toon Shadow Monsters tend to do as they wish, and don't obey anyone other than themselves. It's sure as hell not going to listen to me."

[Then what are we going to do your Highness?] asks Winged Dragon.

"*We* are not going to do anything. *I* am going to somehow stop them. *You* are going to go find out if Brianna is in the Shadow Realm. Toon Shadow Monsters only obey her for some reason." says Amanda. "And do hurry."

[Yes, your Highness.] says Winged Dragon. Amanda nods and leaps off Winged Dragon's neck, landing easily between the Shadow Realmer and the frightened Mystical Elves. Upon seeing her, the Mystical Elves nearly burst into tears of relief while the Shadow Realmer and the Toon Blue Eyes snicker evilly.

"Well *Princess*." sneers the Shadow Realmer. A newbie. "I've found the ultimate Shadow Monster. They obey no one but themselves."

"Are you sure about that?" asks Amanda raising an eyebrow in disbelief. "Every Shadow Monster obeys a Royal Family member. Especially those under the protection of a Royal Family. The Dark Elementals obey Pharoah Yami and Yuugi. The Light Elementals, such as these, obey my fathers. The Dragons and Flying monsters, such as Blue Eyes, obey Pharoah Seto."

"These Toon Creatures obey only themselves." cackles the Shadow Realmer.

"Blue Eyes! Stand down immediately!" roars Brianna two seconds before she lands, gently, on the ground beside Amanda. She's dressed in her blue jean shorts and white tank top. She's also barefoot. The Toon Blue Eyes takes one look at her and immediately flies to her side, crooning apologectically. Brianna raises an eyebrown and the Toon Blue Eyes lands beside her, eyes downcast.

"What were you saying about the Toon Shadow Monsters?" asks Amanda to the Shadow Realmer before turning to Brianna. "My thanks Brianna."

"No prob." says Brianna. "Everyone knows that the Toon Shadow Monsters obey me. Oh, before I forget, we have less than 20 minutes left to get to Serenity's."

"I may be just a tad late." says Amanda.

"I'll let them know." says Brianna before grabbing Toon Blue Eyes' claws and disappearing. Amanda then raises a hand in the air.

"I call upon my guardian Shadow Monster...Change of Heart...appear before me!" roars Amanda. A burst of light and the half shadow, half light monster, Change of Heart, appears.

[Your wish Princess?] asks Change of Heart.

"Punish him. Just leave him alive. Now, I must go." says Amanda. "I will see you when I return from my duties Change of Heart. Goodbye."

Amanda disappears and reappears outside the doors to the Shadow Realm. Glancing at her watch, she sees she has less than ten minutes to get to Crystal Palace. Running down the hall, she bursts into her room to see her fathers waiting for her, this time dressed.

"Papa." says Amanda before hugging Bakura. "Daddy." She then hugs Ryou.

"We will miss you 'Manda." says Ryou before handing her the Millennuim Ring. "This is for to remember who you are fighting for. We will see you again my daughter. I know it."

"So do I Daddy. So do I." says Amanda grabbing her suitcase, damning the Shadow Realmer in her mind as she does. Grabbing her teleportation diamond, Amanda hugs her parents once again. "I love you." She disappears in a burst of light, the Millennuim Ring clutched tightly in her hands.

*Crystal Britain, Capital of Crystal Europe*

Star Sailor Isis groans in relief as she appears in her bedroom. Her walls are marble, black marble with lines of white spread throughout it. Her bed is a four postered canopy bed made out of very strong oak, with the bedposts and canopy covered in garnet silk. The mattress is covered in 100% Egyptian cotton, in garnet, given to her by Styren on her birthday. On one side of her room, facing the ocean, is the window with her dresser/vanity infront of it. Opposite it is the door leading into her marble bathroom. Opposite her bed is her closet.

Detransforming, she becomes Princess Brianna of Crystal Europe and grabs her suitcase out from under her bed. She plans on packing her stuff before sleeping for at least three hours before she has to meet the others. Opening the suitcase on her bed, Brianna heads over to her closet and flings the doors open, and growls. Her younger brother has gotten into her clothes...yet again by the glue stains all over them.

"MARCUS!!!!!!!!!" roars Brianna at the top of her lungs, being heard throughout the castle. Scant seconds later Marcus enters, a bit timidly as Brianna whirls around, her violet eyes flashing with her fury.

"W-Welcome home Brianna." stammers Marcus.

"You *ever* come into my room without my permission again and you'll be the one cleaning my clothes...by hand, got it?" snarls Brianna, her Senshihood power unknowingly crackling around her.

"G-G-Got it." stammers Marcus, eyes wide.

"Brianna, calm down. You're sparking." says her father, Malik, entering the room with his arms full of her towels.

"Oops." says Brianna seeing the sparks around her now. She grins sheepishly.

"And Marcus, stay out of your sister's room from now on." says Malik.

"Daddy, where's Papa?" asks Brianna.

"I don't know." says Malik, an undertone of anger in his voice. Brianna pales. It's gotten worse. Now they're fighting once a day at least!

"I'm leaving in under four hours." says Brianna waving a hand over her clothes. They become clean scant seconds later. "I would like to see him before then."

"If I see him i'll tell him." mutters Malik.

"Daddy, please try and stop fighting with Papa." pleads Brianna. "For me?"

"For us?" asks Marcus.

"I'll try. That's all i'll promise, got it?" says Malik.

"Thank you Daddy!" squeals Brianna happily as she hugs Malik, scant seconds before Marik enters. His violet eyes storm but he then hides it. Brianna noticed it though.

"Papa, where's 'Anna going?" asks Marcus.

"Serenity called I take it."says Marik ignoring Marcus.

"Yep." says Brianna as she bounces over and hugs him. Marik hugs back, if not a bit tense. Brianna then bounces over to her closet. "I gotta leave in less than four hours."

"Where you going?" asks Marcus.

"On a trip. I'm going to be gone a while so when I return, my room better be as it was when I leave, got it squirt?" threatens Brianna.

"Got it 'Anna." says Marcus mock-saluting her. "Who else is going?"

"Hmm..Styren, Amanda, Reia, and Vella." says Brianna grabbing some shorts and throwing them into her suitcase. "Pluto's taking us." "Then here." says Marik handing her the Millennuim Necklace to her. "To remember us."

"I can't ever forget you Papa." says Brianna throwing some halter tops into her suitcase before taking the Necklace. She puts it on and it glows to become a choker. "Nor you Daddy."

"You gonna say bye to the Monsters?" asks Marcus.

"I planned too." says Brianna lying slightly. She didn't plan too but now she is. "Why?"

"Cause Ra's gonna be missing you now." says Marcus pouting a bit. The Winged Dragon of Ra likes Brianna and is her guardian Shadow Monster.

"He always misses me." says Brianna. "I expect you to keep him company."

She smiles to herself when she sees Marik gently lead Malik over to a secluded corner of her room and apologize. Malik nods and she grins when Malik grabs Marik's shirt, pulls him down, and kisses him.

"Help me pack Marcus." says Brianna. Marcus nods, trying to ignore his parents. Together, Marcus and Brianna have her packed in less than ten minutes. Glancing around her room, Brianna dives under her bed and surfaces a couple seconds later, with a package. Her fathers' have broken their kiss and Malik looks triumphant about something.

"Here." says Brianna handing the package to Marcus. "Don't open it until I leave."

"Alright sis." says Marcus. Suddenly Brianna runs out of her room and down the hall. With a quick look, Marcus, Marik, and Malik follow her. She runs towards the Shadow Realm doors, which has the Winged Dragon of Ra on it. Touching the sapphire-ruby eye, Brianna disappears.

"Toon Shadow Monsters." says Marcus, Malik, and Marik as one.

Appearing inside the Shadow Realm, Brianna sees the Winged Dragon, Guardian Of The Fortress, flying towards her.

[Princess Amanda bid me to summon you. A Shadow Realmer has taken control of a Toon Blue Eyes and only you, Princess Brianna, can control them.] says Winged Dragon. Brianna jumps on his back.

"Take me to her." says Brianna. Winged Dragon nods and flies into a portal. They reappear outside a forest where Amanda is standing between the Mystical Elves and a Shadow Realmer with a Toon Blue Eyes White Dragon.

"These Toon Creatures obey only themselves." cackles the Shadow Realmer when Brianna gets closer. Brianna jumps off Winged Dragon's neck.

"Blue Eyes! Stand down immediately!" roars Brianna two seconds before she lands, gently, on the ground beside Amanda. She's dressed in her blue jean shorts and white tank top. She's also barefoot. The Toon Blue Eyes takes one look at her and immediately flies to her side, crooning apologectically. Brianna raises an eyebrown and the Toon Blue Eyes lands beside her, eyes downcast.

"What were you saying about the Toon Shadow Monsters?" asks Amanda to the Shadow Realmer before turning to Brianna. "My thanks Brianna."

"No prob." says Brianna. "Everyone knows that the Toon Shadow Monsters obey me. Oh, before I forget, we have less than 20 minutes left to get to Serenity's."

"I may be just a tad late." says Amanda.

"I'll let them know." says Brianna before grabbing Toon Blue Eyes' claws and disappearing. Reappearing in her father's realms, Brianna glares at the Toon Blue Eyes, who croons sheepishly and apologetically.

[There you are!] cries a Toon Red Eyes Black Dragon coming out of a cave.

"I'll forgive you this time Blue Eyes." says Brianna to the Toon Blue Eyes. "I won't be so forgiving in the future, remember that."

The Toon Blue Eyes nods and runs. Brianna sighs and disappears. Glancing at her watch, she sees she has exactly five minutes to get to Serenity's. Running down the hall she bursts into her room to see her fathers and Marcus waiting for her. Brianna runs, and hugs them.

"I love you." Brianna says before grabbing her suitcase and her teleportation garnet and disappearing, hearing her parents say they love her before she does.

*Crystal Sydney, Capital of Neo-Australia*

Star Sailor Osiris groans in relief as she lands on her bed, exhausted but happy. Her room is exactly like Brianna's, except her bed is covered in jade silk and jade Egyptian cotton bedspreads. Her room is also done in white marble with black marble drawing jagged lines through it. Otherwise, it's the same.

"I'm sleepy." whispers Osiris as she detransforms and becomes Princess Vella of Neo-Australia, daughter of King Honda Hiroto and King Duke Devlin. She's dressed in blue jeans and a blue tank top with white sandals. Her teleportation jade is on her pillow next to her and around her neck is a single jade necklace with a feather done in gold inside it.

"Kur-rii!" trills a Kuriboh suddenly as it appears out of thin air. Vella starts and falls out of her bed with a yelp.

"Kuriboh!!" roars Vella rubbing the back of her head. "How many times do I have to tell you *not* to startle me!"

"Kur-ri?" trills Kuriboh curiously. Vella groans and climbs back upon her bed before glancing at her watch. Apparently she fell asleep because she now has two hours left to get to Serenity's. Yelping, Vella grabs her suitcase from under her bed and runs to her closet, flinging the pine doors open. She grabs some shorts, some sandals, a couple halter tops, some tank tops, and some tube tops before throwing it all in her suitcase. Kuriboh trills and straightens her suitcase as Vella then grabs her hairbrush off her dresser and throws it in the suitcase, nearly hitting Kuriboh in the head.

"Sorry 'Riboh!" says Vella grabbing some ponytail holders and stuffing it in a bag with some hair clips. She throws the bag into her suitcase before closing it. Already thirty minutes have passed during her packing.

"Great." groans Vella. "Remind me to *never* fall asleep before a big mission. Kuriboh, where are my fathers? Are they still arguing?"

"Kur-ri." says Kuriboh nodding, or getting as close to nodding as possible for it.

"Same thing?"

"Kur-ri." agrees Kuriboh and Vella groans before stalking from her bedroom and down the hallway, going pass the Shadow Realm door with the illustrations of Orgorth the Relentless and Cyber Commander, her fathers' guardian Shadow Monsters. Reaching a pair of pine doors that lead to the Throne Room, Vella throws them open to see her fathers' arguing under their breaths, soft enough that the villagers can't hear them. Of course, they're arguing about something inconseqential.

"Princess Vella." says a villager spying her. Her parents are still arguing.

"Why have you come?" asks Vella watching the clock carefully. She still has to go to the Shadow Realm and for every ten minutes in there, an hour passes in the real world.

"A Shadow Monster is eating the fish out of Syndey Harbor." says the villager.

"What Shadow Monster?" asks Vella, eyes narrowed.

"A Man-Eater Bug." says a woman. "We don't dare go near it."

"Which is wise." says Vella running her fingers through her hair. "Alright, i'll handle it. Do not go near it and please leave. I have something to ask my fathers', in private."

"Of course Princess." says the first villager before the ten leave, leaving Vella, Duke, and Honda in relative privacy. Of course, Duke and Honda are still arguing.

"Five...four...three...two...one." says Vella. Right on cue, Duke grabs Honda's shirt and pulls him closer before kissing him. Vella smirks before whistling sharply, breaking the kiss.

"Vella, you're home." says Honda.

"Yes Dad." says Vella. "I've been home for the past hour and 45 minutes." says Vella. "I have to leave in a hour and fifteen minutes and just wanted to say goodbye before I do."

"Hold on." says Duke before jumping off the Throne and pulling Vella into a hug as Honda gets up off the Throne and walks over. When the hug breaks, Honda hands Vella the Millennuim Eye.

"To remind you of us." says Duke ruffling Vella's black hair.

"Like I could Papa." says Vella before hugging Honda. "See me off in an hour?"

"Of course. Saying Goodbye to Orgoth and Cyber?" asks Duke.

"Yes Papa." says Vella. "And promise me you'll try not to argue until I return?"

"We will try." says Honda. "Now go say goodbye."

"Yes Dad." says Vella before running out of the Throne Room and back down the hall. Reaching the doors to the Shadow Realm, Vella touches entwined hands of Orgoth and Cyber Commander. A spilt second later, she appears in the Shadow Realm, in the meadow of Orgoth and Cyber. Seeing the two Shadow Monsters resting against a tree, Vella smiles before walking over.

[Welcome Vella.] says Orgoth. Vella hates to be called 'princess' by the Shadow Monsters. Something it took nearly ten years to convince them to do.

[Is something the matter?] asks Cyber.

"No, I just wanted to say good-bye." says Vella. "I'm leaving for the past in about six minutes to try and protect Papa and Dad."

[Oh.] says Cyber before pulling Vella down and hugging her. Vella shrieks in delight and hugs back.

[We will miss you little one.] says Orgoth. The two Shadow Monsters consider Vella as their surrogate daughter and would do anything to protect her.

"As I will you." says Vella, not moving from Cyber's arms. "As I will you."

[Do you plan on re-] starts Cyber Commander.

"I plan on returning." interrupts Vella. "Unless Neo-Queen Serenity has other plans for me, I do plan on returning."

[Hmm...here.] says Orgoth before handing Vella a Shadow Realm Gem. [To remember us by.]

"I could never forget you." says Vella before hugging Orgoth. "Just don't forget me."

[Never princess.] says Cyber. [You must go now or you will be late.]

"Shit." curses Vella before standing. She sticks the gem in her pocket. "Goodbye my friends. I know we will see each other again."

[Goodbye, our Princess.] says Orgoth before Vella disappears. Glancing at her watch, Vella sees she has ten minutes to go. Walking towards her room, she sees her parents already there with Kuriboh.

"Got the Eye?" asks Honda.

"Right here." says Vella holding it up. Suddenly it glows and the next thing anyone knows is that it's around Vella's wrist in a bracelet form.

"Well...that makes for easy handling." remarks Duke causing Vella and Honda to snicker. Vella grabs her jade teleportation jewel and her suitcase before hugging her fathers'

"We love you, don't forget that." says Honda.

"I love you too Papa, Dad." says Vella before disappearing in a burst of jade light.

~*Crystal Tokyo, Capital of the Earth*~

Styren, Reia, Amanda, Brianna, and Vella appear in a burst of multicolored light in the same room they left little less than four hours ago. All five have a suitcase and a Millennuim Item somewhere on them.

"I've got the Millennuim Puzzle." says Styren pointing to her choker.

"Millennuim Rod." says Reia pointing to her earring.

"Millennuim Ring." says Amanda showing the Millennuim Ring in her hands.

"Millennuim Necklace." says Brianna pointing to the necklace.

"Millennuim Eye." says Vella holding up the wrist with the Eye on it. Suddenly the Ring glows and when the light dies, it's around Amanda's forehead like a sailor senshi tiara.

"That's cool." says Reia blinking as Neo-Queen Serenity enters holding five school-girl outfits. Azubu Juuban High School outfits...of the past.

"We're going to Azubu Juuban?" asks Brianna confused as Serenity hands them an outfit.

"Yes." says Serenity. "Yami, Yuugi, Seto, Jounouchi, Ryou, Bakura, Malik, Marik, Duke, and Honda get transferred there when Domino High becomes rat infested."

"And that's just coincidence." says Styren blandly.

"No. That's Fate." says Serenity before a door opens in the wall to reveal Eternal Sailor Pluto infront of the Time Doors holding her Garnet Staff.

"Aunt Setsuna." says Vella respectfully. She's only met Setsuna twice. Once when she was born and once about five years ago.

"Is the door ready Setsuna?" asks Serenity.

"Yes your Highness." says Setsuna before the Time Doors open to reveal a five-bedroom house. "The house has been furnished and stocked."

"Good. Now, you will keep in touch with Setsuna only." says Serenity. "If one of us comes through the Time Doors, we will mention your parenthood when we approach you."

"It could be Hirune in disguise." points out Amanda.

"Hirune doesn't know who we are." says Reia. "And besides, we'll just ask questions that only people from this time will know. Can we go? Any longer and i'm going back home."

"Same here." says Brianna. Styren, Amanda, and Vella nod before stepping through the Time Door.

"Serenity watch over them and guide them in their destiny." says Serenity prayerfully before the Time Door closes.